Trump Indicted

News and events of the day
Drak

Re: Trump Indicted

Post by Drak »

Pretending you don’t care about the leader of the GOP, who is unfit for office and once again seeks the most powerful station in the world, while voting for those who want him in power, so you can feel better about yourself, in on point. It’s on the same page as constantly making up faux both sidisms or confusing facts with opinions. So you can feel better about yourself.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
gounion

Post by gounion »

Drak wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:04 pm Pretending you don’t care about the leader of the GOP, who is unfit for office and once again seeks the most powerful station in the world, while voting for those who want him in power, so you can feel better about yourself, in on point. It’s on the same page as constantly making up faux both sidisms or confusing facts with opinions. So you can feel better about yourself.
Everybody Joe votes for is a full-on complete supporter of Trump. The Governor he votes for has said he would block the arrest of Trump in Florida. Long before we know what the charges are, all the people he votes for says it’s a witch hunt, and Trump is innocent.

Yet somehow none of that matters to Joe. That’s why he runs away from any threads about Trump. Because he can’t bring himself to say a word against Trump on any issue.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:03 pm Yet you’re not indifferent to Clinton from 20+ years ago.

Trump can attempt a coup and you’re indifferent. He wasn’t your candidate either, was he?
The Clinton Case has been decided and is history. The Trump case is pending and as you say, we don’t know what the charges are or what is the state of evidence. You have been critical of people who opine on such things without the facts. And yet that appears to be what exactly what you want.

I am content to wait and see what the charges in this case will be. You are the first I have heard to suggest he will be charged with attempting a coup.
Number6

Post by Number6 »

Comparing what TFG and Clinton did is comparing apples to oranges. Since we don't know what the exact charges TFG will be charged with what we do know is some of it appears to be with the hush money he made arrangements to be paid to Stormy Daniels. If anyone wants to compare this to some other politician then look to the case of John Edwards. Edwards was accused of using campaign donations to hide is affair and he was indicted on six accounts. The jury found him not guilty of misuse of campaign fund and on the other five charges they were declared mistrials and the justice department decided not to retry him.
When you vote left, you vote right.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:11 pm The Clinton Case has been decided and is history. The Trump case is pending and as you say, we don’t know what the charges are or what is the state of evidence. You have been critical of people who opine on such things without the facts. And yet that appears to be what exactly what you want.

I am content to wait and see what the charges in this case will be. You are the first I have heard to suggest he will be charged with attempting a coup.
You won’t opine about hen there ARE charges.

But doesn’t it make sense that if the guy he ordered to make the payoff agent to jail, shouldn’t the guy that ordered him?

It’s funny how you never say a word against Republicans, yet you say you’re an independent? I mean, as a pro- business independent, it’s funny you don’t say anything about DeSantis going after the biggest employer in Florida because he was mad at them for speaking out against the don’t say gay bill? I would think you would be outraged over the government going after a company like that.
gounion

Post by gounion »

Tell me Joe, what do you think of your Governor’s stated refusal to extradite Trump if he had refused the indictment? Do you believe in the rule of law or not?
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

Number6 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:21 pm Comparing what TFG and Clinton did is comparing apples to oranges. Since we don't know what the exact charges TFG will be charged with what we do know is some of it appears to be with the hush money he made arrangements to be paid to Stormy Daniels. If anyone wants to compare this to some other politician then look to the case of John Edwards. Edwards was accused of using campaign donations to hide is affair and he was indicted on six accounts. The jury found him not guilty of misuse of campaign fund and on the other five charges they were declared mistrials and the justice department decided not to retry him.
No we don’t know the exact charges so it’s all speculation at this point. Even after the indictment is public, we still may not know the nature or state of the evidence. The process has to run its course.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:29 pm Tell me Joe, what do you think of your Governor’s stated refusal to extradite Trump if he had refused the indictment? Do you believe in the rule of law or not?
Do you believe in the rule of law? Do you have confidence in the process? Doesn’t appear like it.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:34 pm Do you believe in the rule of law? Do you have confidence in the process? Doesn’t appear like it.
I am against DeSantis and his actions against Disney and his refusal to follow the law in regards to a lawful indictment. So, go ahead Joe, where do YOU stand?
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:39 pm I am against DeSantis and his actions against Disney and his refusal to follow the law in regards to a lawful indictment. So, go ahead Joe, where do YOU stand?
I am content to allow this case to go thru the legal process. That’s where I stand.
Drak

Post by Drak »

“ Do you believe in the rule of law?” But harboring a criminal is against the law, which is what DeSantis was threatening to do. So obviously, Joe doesn’t.

JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

Drak wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:49 pm “ Do you believe in the rule of law?” But harboring a criminal is against the law, which is what DeSantis was threatening to do. So obviously, Joe doesn’t.
When you consistently advocate for everyone to follow the rule of law regardless of party, I will listen to your empty lecture on legal ethics. You ignore the rule of law when it suits you. You have no credibility on this matter. You are a limp noodle when it comes to legal ethics and standards. That is to say, you have none.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:48 pm I am content to allow this case to go thru the legal process. That’s where I stand.
You really are a gutless worm that’s a product of our corporate lawbreaking culture. Just making legal statements that mean nothing.

But obviously you don’t care if DeSantis goes after corporations. You support him.

And if Trump were to refuse to go to New York you’d support DeSantis illegally harboring him.

You aren’t for law and order at all.

And you HAVE no legal ethics of your own.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:33 pm You really are a gutless worm that’s a product of our corporate lawbreaking culture. Just making legal statements that mean nothing.

But obviously you don’t care if DeSantis goes after corporations. You support him.

And if Trump were to refuse to go to New York you’d support DeSantis illegally harboring him.

You aren’t for law and order at all.

And you HAVE no legal ethics of your own.
I will say the same thing to you as I did to Drak. I have heard a belly full of whining from you guys about false equivalencies and witch hunts. So your lecture to me about your high legal ethics is just more meaningless bullshit. When you start consistently advocate for the rule of law regardless of party then maybe I will listen you lecture on ethics. But from where I sit all I see and hear from you two legal “geniuses” is nothing but empty flip flopping rhetoric.

Practice what you preach or stick your lecture back where you got it. Up your ass next to your head.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:42 pm I will say the same thing to you as I did to Drak. I have heard a belly full of whining from you guys about false equivalencies and witch hunts. So your lecture to me about your high legal ethics is just more meaningless bullshit. When you start consistently advocate for the rule of law regardless of party then maybe I will listen you lecture on ethics. But from where I sit all I see and hear from you two legal “geniuses” is nothing but empty flip flopping rhetoric.

Practice what you preach or stick your lecture back where you got it. Up your ass next to your head.
This isn’t about equivalencies. It’s about whether you support your Governor, whom you support and vote for, going after the biggest employer in your state for nothing but politician reasons. You’re supposed to be a supporter of business. This is something no governor should do.

And, if another state calls for extradition of someone in his state, it’s his LEGAL duty to uphold that extradition. DeSantis said he would refuse it.

You are a Trump-supporting partisan Republican who don’t give a shit about rule of law.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:04 pm This isn’t about equivalencies. It’s about whether you support your Governor, whom you support and vote for, going after the biggest employer in your state for nothing but politician reasons. You’re supposed to be a supporter of business. This is something no governor should do.

And, if another state calls for extradition of someone in his state, it’s his LEGAL duty to uphold that extradition. DeSantis said he would refuse it.

You are a Trump-supporting partisan Republican who don’t give a shit about rule of law.
This case is about the former President as I recall despite your attempt to deflect and change the subject. Just in case you are having trouble following the conversation.

Again, when you start following your supposedly “high legal and ethical” standards in all things regardless of party, you are not credible or honest.
Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:06 pm When you consistently advocate for everyone to follow the rule of law regardless of party, I will listen to your empty lecture on legal ethics. You ignore the rule of law when it suits you. You have no credibility on this matter. You are a limp noodle when it comes to legal ethics and standards. That is to say, you have none.
No, I don’t ignore the rule of law when it suits me. I believe in the law. The rest of your drivel is also made up nonsense. But you’re a fucking hypocrite.You try to be pretend indifference when it comes to Trump and what he’s done, but then you said you couldn’t wait for the Durham report, and you said you couldn’t wait for investigations into Biden withdrawing from Afghanistan. And you vote for Trumpers. You’re a joke.
Last edited by Drak on Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:12 pm This case is about the former President as I recall despite your attempt to deflect and change the subject. Just in case you are having trouble following the conversation.

Again, when you start following your supposedly “high legal and ethical” standards in all things regardless of party, you are not credible or honest.
I have ethical standards. You obviously do not.

You support the Governor of Florida stating that he would refuse extradition.

Explain why the Governor has the ethical right to do so?

You won't, you're just a gutless worm. We've always known you run away from taking any stand.

You have NO right to stand in judgement of ANYONE.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:18 pm I have ethical standards. You obviously do not.

You won't, you're just a gutless worm. We've always known you run away from taking any stand.

You are still trying to change the subject. Not gonna work.

And you and your minion are the ones attempting to lecture others on morals and ethics. I’m just letting you know what I think of your credibility on the matter. So come back to me when you figure out what your standards are and when you think you can live by those standards. Otherwise you are a waste of time.
Drak

Post by Drak »

gounion wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:18 pm I have ethical standards. You obviously do not.

He has no ethics. He votes for a lawless governor and he votes for people who want to obliterate human rights. He can’t handle being called out on reality so he’s doing his typical “if I’m rubber, you’re glue” childish nonsense.

gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:28 pm You are still trying to change the subject. Not gonna work.

And you and your minion are the ones attempting to lecture others on morals and ethics. I’m just letting you know what I think of your credibility on the matter. So come back to me when you figure out what your standards are and when you think you can live by those standards. Otherwise you are a waste of time.
I’m just showing your lies and hypocrisy. And the question about DeSantis saying he would refuse to extradite Trump IS on topic.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:36 pm I’m just showing your lies and hypocrisy. And the question about DeSantis saying he would refuse to extradite Trump IS on topic.
You should focus on your own lies and hypocrisy before lecturing others. That is the pot calling the kettle black. So when you find your high moral and ethical standards and are willing to live by them, then maybe I will take you seriously. Until then. Not so much.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:40 pm You should focus on your own lies and hypocrisy before lecturing others. That is the pot calling the kettle black. So when you find your high moral and ethical standards and are willing to live by them, then maybe I will take you seriously. Until then. Not so much.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, you really got nothin'! Just keep dancing and running away from a legitimate question. You are a gutless worm.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:11 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, you really got nothin'! Just keep dancing and running away from a legitimate question. You are a gutless worm.
The last several discussions I attempted to have with you, all you offered were lies and then you ran away. Again, practice what you preach. I won’t hold my breath for that.
Drak

Post by Drak »

One of the other very probable indictments coming Trump’s way.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/secret- ... itter_abcn

Secret Service agents subpoenaed in special counsel's probe of Mar-a-Lago documents

Multiple U.S. Secret Service agents connected to former President Donald Trump's security detail have been subpoenaed by special counsel Jack Smith, according to a source familiar with the situation.

The subpoenas are part of Smith's investigation into Trump's handling of classified information at his Mar-a-Lago estate after leaving the White House.

MORE: Sources: Special counsel claims Trump deliberately misled his attorneys about classified documents, judge wrote
The agents' testimony is expected in the next few weeks. The development was first reported by Fox News.