The fix is in, Rittenhouse case...

News and events of the day
carmenjonze

Re: The fix is in, Rittenhouse case...

Post by carmenjonze »

Today in All Lives Matter:
sam lefthand wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:28 pmThe thing about it is kids from all races are being mowed down by cops after they point a fake gun at the cop, or at someone else the cop feels bound to protect.
No, they aren't.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Bludogdem wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:27 pm There was a large number of open carry people on the streets. None, including Rittenhouse, we’re running around shooting people. It’s as simple as they didn’t start it. If people are running around shooting I can see the effort to disarm. Absent that reason it’s best not to try and take away someone’s weapon.
Roll over and play dead for the criminal white conservative male.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Bludogdem wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:08 pm Careful Sam. Common sense isn’t much appreciated around here.
Sock.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by gounion »

Bludogdem wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:27 pm There was a large number of open carry people on the streets. None, including Rittenhouse, we’re running around shooting people. It’s as simple as they didn’t start it. If people are running around shooting I can see the effort to disarm. Absent that reason it’s best not to try and take away someone’s weapon.
Rittenhouse, as I understand it, got into three separate scuffles, in which he shot three different people. After the first murder, do you think anyone would be saying "I've got to stop this guy before he kills more?"

I know your answer. It's all about "Rittenhouse is innocent" to you.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Bludogdem wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:08 pm Careful Sam. Common sense isn’t much appreciated around here.

Also, thanks for saving me the effort of explaining why the jury makeup.
You’re not here in an honest fashion and have zero credibility.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
sam lefthand

Post by sam lefthand »

carmenjonze wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:10 pm Today in All Lives Matter:

No, they aren't.
Got a link and story for that?

I provided a link and story that said, "At least 245 people have been fatally shot by authorities while in possession of replica firearms in the last six years, according to a Washington Post database."

Then went on to say, "So far this year there have been at least 26 such deaths."

:|

That sounds like what I said, that "kids from all races are being mowed down by cops after they point a fake gun at the cop, or at someone else the cop feels bound to protect.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:24 pm Got a link and story for that?

I provided a link and story that said, "At least 245 people have been fatally shot by authorities while in possession of replica firearms in the last six years, according to a Washington Post database."

Then went on to say, "So far this year there have been at least 26 such deaths."

That sounds like what I said, that "kids from all races are being mowed down by cops after they point a fake gun at the cop, or at someone else the cop feels bound to protect.
I'm not interested in your excuses for a cop killing a kid in less than two seconds, any more than I care about your hurt feelings due to talk about race in this country.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by gounion »

sam lefthand wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:24 pm Got a link and story for that?

Oh, yeah, like Tamir Rice. The cops said he had been warned several times, and pulled his gun and pointed it at them, at which point they had to shoot him.

Except that's not how it happened. It wasn't even in his hands. They zoomed right up on him, and as they got out the car they were blowing them away.

Sorry, but this whole thing about having to shoot someone because they pointed a toy gun at them doesn't pass the smell test. Most of the time when they say someone was resisting arrest, pointing a gun at them, yadda yadda yadda, turn out that it WASN'T what actually happened.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

The entire Tamir Rice story goes in the Cops Lying thread.

As for toy guns, that's just an excuse Sam Lefthand is using to rationalize state authoritarianism and then deny these repeated incidents have anything to do with race. :roll:

They'll shoot you in the back over a cell phone, a wallet, a sandwich, a vape pen, anything they can construe into a gun. #ButIFearedForMyLife :roll:

Vermont:
Man Shot Dead in McDonald's by Police Was Unarmed, Holding a Cellphone - Newsweek

Sacramento:
Sacramento police shot man holding cellphone in his grandmother’s yard - CNN

El Cajon:
Man Fatally Shot by California Cop Had Vape Smoking Device: Police - NBC News

Columbus:
Andre Hill shot 4 times by former Columbus police officer, autopsy report shows - ABC News

NYC:
THE DIALLO VERDICT: THE OVERVIEW; 4 OFFICERS IN DIALLO SHOOTING ARE ACQUITTED OF ALL CHARGES - NYT, this person had a wallet

Virginia:
Deputy who shot Black man appears to mistake phone for gun - ABC News

Columbus:
Autopsy: Deputy shot Casey Goodson Jr. 5 times in the back - AP, this person had a sandwich

All of these guys are Black or Latino.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by gounion »

carmenjonze wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:46 pm The entire Tamir Rice story goes in the Cops Lying thread.

As for toy guns, that's just an excuse Sam Lefthand is using to rationalize state authoritarianism and then deny these repeated incidents have anything to do with race. :roll:

They'll shoot you in the back over a cell phone, a wallet, a sandwich, a vape pen, anything they can construe into a gun. #ButIFearedForMyLife :roll:

Vermont:
Man Shot Dead in McDonald's by Police Was Unarmed, Holding a Cellphone - Newsweek

Sacramento:
Sacramento police shot man holding cellphone in his grandmother’s yard - CNN

El Cajon:
Man Fatally Shot by California Cop Had Vape Smoking Device: Police - NBC News

Columbus:
Andre Hill shot 4 times by former Columbus police officer, autopsy report shows - ABC News

NYC:
THE DIALLO VERDICT: THE OVERVIEW; 4 OFFICERS IN DIALLO SHOOTING ARE ACQUITTED OF ALL CHARGES - NYT, this person had a wallet

Virginia:
Deputy who shot Black man appears to mistake phone for gun - ABC News

Columbus:
Autopsy: Deputy shot Casey Goodson Jr. 5 times in the back - AP, this person had a sandwich

All of these guys are Black or Latino.
Yeah, I had thought about adding that to the post, but just went with the one case. But it doesn't have to be a gun. Hell, it doesn't have to be ANYTHING.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

gounion wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:16 pm So, Rittenhouse's mom will be on Hannity tonight, so I'm sure you'll be watching, BDD/GG. Oh, and conservative hero is calling the trail "child abuse"!

Isn't it interesting how they are silent when black children are on trial as adults?

Or how they tried to make Trayvon Martin out to be a thug?

Nope, no racism here!
We are a group of natural-born criminals, to them.

You could abort every black baby in this country and the crime rate would go down, I heard.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

:lol:

DPRK News Service
@DPRK_News

Child soldier is hero to US conservatives.

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/14 ... 8423941126

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:42 pm We are a group of natural-born criminals, to them.

You could abort every black baby in this country and the crime rate would go down, I heard.
The woman who testified that she told herself not to be racist but yes the Black man shouldn’t have been there.

Sounds like some people around here.

And just like they make excuses for this murderer they are going to make excuses for the white supremacists who start shooting us very soon. Especially if we dare try to protect election workers.
I sigh in your general direction.
gounion

Post by gounion »

carmenjonze wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:16 pm :lol:

DPRK News Service
@DPRK_News

Child soldier is hero to US conservatives.

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/14 ... 8423941126
And let's be clear - as soon as he's acquitted, he'll write a book (or it will be written for him), that will be a Regnery best-seller, he'll be all over right-wing TV, and he'll go on a speaking tour for tens of thousands a speech, telling conservatives how great it was to pull a trigger and kill liberals. After a few years, he'll start a radio show. This will be a lifelong career for him.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

gounion wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:57 pm And let's be clear - as soon as he's acquitted, he'll write a book (or it will be written for him), that will be a Regnery best-seller, he'll be all over right-wing TV, and he'll go on a speaking tour for tens of thousands a speech, telling conservatives how great it was to pull a trigger and kill liberals. After a few years, he'll start a radio show. This will be a lifelong career for him.
Rittenhouse, 2032.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by sam lefthand »

gounion wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:57 pm And let's be clear - as soon as he's acquitted, he'll write a book (or it will be written for him), that will be a Regnery best-seller, he'll be all over right-wing TV, and he'll go on a speaking tour for tens of thousands a speech, telling conservatives how great it was to pull a trigger and kill liberals. After a few years, he'll start a radio show. This will be a lifelong career for him.
On the other hand he might be dead by the time he's 21 like Henry McCarty.

Henry McCarty aka Billy the Kid. Notice how much they look alike.

carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:44 pm On the other hand he might be dead by the time he's 21 like Henry McCarty.
Are you fantasizing about an untimely death for this person?

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

AHMAUD ARBERY TRIAL: Defense Lawyer Grouses...WE DON'T WANT MORE BLACK PASTORS IN COURT - TMZ. video
The lawyer for defendant William 'Roddie' Bryan in the Ahmaud Arbery trial complained to the judge ... "black pastors" coming to court and sitting with the family is unfair.

Attorney Kevin Gough voiced his displeasure in open court after Rev. Al Sharpton showed up to sit with Arbery's family inside the courtroom.

Gough groused, "I've got nothing personally against Mr. Sharpton ... but if we're starting a precedent where we're gonna bring high-profile members of the African-American community into the courtroom to sit with the family during the trial in the presence of the jury, I believe that's intimidating and it's an attempt to consciously or unconsciously pressure or influence the jury."

And, he goes on ... " ... if their pastor is Al Sharpton right now, that's fine, but then that's it. We don't want any more black pastors coming in here. Jesse Jackson, whoever was in here earlier this week sitting with the victim's family trying to influence the jury in this case."

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by sam lefthand »

carmenjonze wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:49 pm Are you fantasizing about an untimely death for this person?
No, I noticed they kind of look alike, and that they kind of did alike.

That alike might continue to happen to him just goes to follow.

I kind of feel sorry for him. His life is basically "shot" from this point going forward.

How about you are you fantasizing about it?
gounion

Post by gounion »

And I'm sure how Glenn and Green Dog will tell us how that's not being racist.
gounion

Post by gounion »

sam lefthand wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:05 pm No, I noticed they kind of look alike, and that they kind of did alike.

I kind of feel sorry for him. His life is basically "shot" from this point going forward.

Are you KIDDING? He's a hero to the right! His story after being acquitted has "monetize" written all over it!

Yeah, you'll feel sorry for him cashing in telling conservative how sweet it was to pull the trigger and blow away some liberals!
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:05 pm No, I noticed they kind of look alike, and that they kind of did alike.

:? why would I be?

It's psycho to make a random connection between a two people's supposed similar appearance and early death.
I kind of feel sorry for him.
Of course, you do.
His life is basically "shot" from this point going forward.
No he isn't. He is set for life. Anyone in doubt can look at these gofundme's and defense funds for him. Did you donate?

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by sam lefthand »

gounion wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:07 pm Are you KIDDING? He's a hero to the right! His story after being acquitted has "monetize" written all over it!

Yeah, you'll feel sorry for him cashing in telling conservative how sweet it was to pull the trigger and blow away some liberals!

The world has never been nice to people who kill, or who have been thought to have killed. Not even if they get away with it in court, or are later exonerated, they still do not prosper or thrive later in life.

He has a shadow over him he'll never dispel. Look what has happened to Amanda Knox. She's 35 now and there isn't such a thing as a happy photo of her.

sam lefthand

Post by sam lefthand »

carmenjonze wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:17 pm No he isn't. He is set for life. Anyone in doubt can look at these gofundme's and defense funds for him. Did you donate?
No, I didn't donate.

You have a lot to learn, money isn't everything, and those defense funds are not that much money for a life which is just getting started. It isn't even close to having the ability to be light and carefree going about life with friends. Real friends.

Never having anyone quite being comfortable turning their back to you. Ever completely trusting in you.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:34 pmYou have a lot to learn, ...
You're not in a position to instruct me on anything.
sam lefthand wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:25 pm He has a shadow over him he'll never dispel.
He is a MAGA celebrity at age 17 years old.

~ Ida B. Wells