Next Democratic Party Leader

News and events of the day
Libertas

Re: Next Democratic Party Leader

Post by Libertas »

gounion wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:07 pm I dunno. Were you under oath when you made wild and false accusations against me?
I have never heard anyone say that online before...being under oath doesn't occur to me, but then I don't lie.
I sigh in your general direction.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Glennfs wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:17 amOff topic
You cannot discuss the future Democratic Leader in the House without discussing the current leader.

You have no idea as to Ms. Pelosi's political ideas. Cons have tried to paint her as an ultra-liberal when she is not. She is one who held off on Impeaching Bush43.

She knows how to count votes. Something the Traitor's lapdog McCarthy does not know how to do.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

marindem01 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:34 pm You cannot discuss the future Democratic Leader in the House without discussing the current leader.

You have no idea as to Ms. Pelosi's political ideas. Cons have tried to paint her as an ultra-liberal when she is not. She is one who held off on Impeaching Bush43.

She knows how to count votes. Something the Traitor's lapdog McCarthy does not know how to do.
Example #456 why discussing ANYTHING with a con is a complete waste of time.

Nancy Pelosi is one of the most down the middle, mainstream Democrats in America. She resists my kind of agenda all the time as she is a strong believer in capitalism, with some regulation. I like her, dont get me wrong, but she couldnt be more down the middle and more willing to compromise.

For any person to identify her the way the con did, is insane.
I sigh in your general direction.