DeSantis refusing to send National Guard to D.C. that was requested by Biden

News and events of the day
Libertas

DeSantis refusing to send National Guard to D.C. that was requested by Biden

Post by Libertas »

https://twitter.com/DeanObeidallah/stat ... TMohhapryA
Last week, the Biden Administration requested the assistance of State National Guards to deploy to Washington D.C. I have rejected this request — there will be no
@FLGuard
sent to D.C. for Biden’s State of the Union.
Every con here will wait in line to vote for this pile of shit.

This is what Dean has to say about it and he is right

Wow Ron DeSantis seeks to make the National Guard his own political militia. He wants another Jan 6 attack and this time he wants it to succeed. I've said this before and will repeat: Ron DeSantis is FAR more dangerous than Donald Trump.
You support him you are a traitor, you are my enemy.
Last edited by Libertas on Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I sigh in your general direction.
ProfX

Re: DeSantis refusing to send National Guard to D.C. that was requested by Biden

Post by ProfX »

Remember that "thing" a while back where deStupid said he was 'state-a-fying" the National Guard ... IOW, saying National Guard in FL were under his direct/sole command/control, and not the Feds/DC?

Same crap. What the CPAC straw poll tells me is Sith Disciple is trying to out-Trump Trump, so far he hasn't succeeded, but this is more of him trying.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Libertas

Re: DeSantis refusing to send National Guard to D.C. that was requested by Biden

Post by Libertas »

ProfX wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:31 pm Remember that "thing" a while back where deStupid said he was 'state-a-fying" the National Guard ... IOW, saying National Guard in FL were under his direct/sole command/control, and not the Feds/DC?

Same crap. What the CPAC straw poll tells me is Sith Disciple is trying to out-Trump Trump, so far he hasn't succeeded, but this is more of him trying.
This is why November will be an absolute debacle because the GOP no longer believes in law and order or democracy. And if people dont prepare for November then I dont know what to do anymore.
I sigh in your general direction.