"This Will Not Pass" book shows that BOARD CONS don't believe McCarthy and McConnell

News and events of the day
Libertas

"This Will Not Pass" book shows that BOARD CONS don't believe McCarthy and McConnell

Post by Libertas »

Watch the Rachel show, you will see what I mean.

Both McCarthy and McConnell wanted the traitor impeached because he clearly promoted an INSURRECTION on Jan 6...

Board con thinks it was a riot. :twisted: Further proof why our livres are not worth a PLUG NICKEL around board cons and others like them. :twisted:

LISTEN TO THIS

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1517312 ... D0wqcGabrA

https://twitter.com/i/status/1517312049612607488

That conversation is only part of what the book reveals, the other part is McConnell agreeing and that both McCarthy and McConnell swore to each other they would get trump out of the party because he was guilty of jan 6.
I sigh in your general direction.
ProfX

Re: "This Will Not Pass" book shows that BOARD CONS don't believe McCarthy and McConnell

Post by ProfX »

That this shows McConnell and McCarthy to be disingenuous hypocrites ... not shocked.

I should be shocked that McConnell says he will still support Trump if he is the 2024 nominee, but I'm not, and I won't even be surprised if these revelations don't change his mind.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Libertas

Re: "This Will Not Pass" book shows that BOARD CONS don't believe McCarthy and McConnell

Post by Libertas »

ProfX wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:08 pm That this shows McConnell and McCarthy to be disingenuous hypocrites ... not shocked.

I should be shocked that McConnell says he will still support Trump if he is the 2024 nominee, but I'm not, and I won't even be surprised if these revelations don't change his mind.
Even the 911 terrorists had a REASON for what they did OTHER than personal greed and power, as horrible as they were and what they did.

These cons are the worst people on earth. No morals, and only out for power no matter if it actually destroys the United fucking States of America. :twisted:
Drak

Post by Drak »

Today, Kevin McCarthy tried to claim the NYT story was false. He didn't know there are tapes. This guy's totally unfit to be in office. He attempted to cover it all up after the fact. Covering up a serious crime like this makes you complicit.

He said he was going to tell Trump to resign. He discussed the 25th. He wanted to make sure Pence didn't pardon him. It's all on tape.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:13 pm Today, Kevin McCarthy tried to claim the NYT story was false. He didn't know there are tapes. This guy's totally unfit to be in office. He attempted to cover it all up after the fact. Covering up a serious crime like this makes you complicit.

He said he was going to tell Trump to resign. He discussed the 25th. He wanted to make sure Pence didn't pardon him. It's all on tape.
I know a few years ago he tried to say he didnt say trump and rohrbacher were on putin payroll but that was on tape, then they changed it to that it was a joke.

SICKENS me anybody would vote for such disgusting wastes of space.
ap215

Post by ap215 »

And yet the polls say they're the "favorites" to regain control of congress. :?: :problem:
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Anybody want chip in with me to buy McCarthy a new pair Steel Toed Boots as he continues to dance on is D**K?

That audio gives proof the lie of McCarthy and McConnell being any sort of real leader. They both have a two yellow stripe running up and down their lemon jello spines.
Last edited by marindem01 on Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Polls are snap shot in time. What looks good one day, sucks the next day. Let me remind our resident Troll and other Cons that who cheer Biden's low numbers, those same numbers under the Traitor were considered great news.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

And just remind Cons who think polls are so freaking great, right now a new poll shows Charlie Crist kicking DeSanity's ass.
Last edited by marindem01 on Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drak

Post by Drak »

How many of these cowards are nervous they’re on tape?

Drak

Post by Drak »

New

Aaron Rupar @atrupar - Verified
· 25m
CNN just broadcast new audio of McCarthy unambiguously blaming Trump for the January 6 attack during a House Republican Conference call on January 11, 2021. In the audio, McCarthy also claims Trump acknowledged to him that he bears responsibility for January 6.

Video at link

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1517511177697472512

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:55 am How many of these cowards are nervous they’re on tape?
Up to now there’s no reason them to be nervous no matter what they do matter how horrible they act, we have to change that for god sake!
Drak

Post by Drak »

Libertas wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:06 am Up to now there’s no reason them to be nervous no matter what they do matter how horrible they act, we have to change that for god sake!
I think they’d be nervous if they’ve said things about Trump and it’s on tape. They’re afraid of him.

marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Drak wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:59 am New

Aaron Rupar @atrupar - Verified
· 25m
CNN just broadcast new audio of McCarthy unambiguously blaming Trump for the January 6 attack during a House Republican Conference call on January 11, 2021. In the audio, McCarthy also claims Trump acknowledged to him that he bears responsibility for January 6.

Video at link

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1517511177697472512
McCarthy, the Lying Weasel and Traitor Ass Kisser caught lying again.
Drak

Post by Drak »

marindem01 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:01 am McCarthy, the Lying Weasel and Traitor Ass Kisser caught lying again.
Some say lying isn’t a crime. The problem is, he’s assisting is a cover up of a coup. That makes him complicit, no different than assisting someone who robbed a bank. At the very least, he’s unfit for office, since he’s violated his oath.

marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Drak wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:48 am Some say lying isn’t a crime. The problem is, he’s assisting is a cover up of a coup. That makes him complicit, no different than assisting someone who robbed a bank. At the very least, he’s unfit for office, since he’s violated his oath.
Aiding and Abetting Is A Crme.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Board cons are very willingly complicit with this country's fascist, confederate lurch to the far right.

They've been waiting for it since desegregation, the antiwar movement, the environmental movement, LGBTQ rights, and abortion rights.

They still can't stand it that women call ourselves "Ms."

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by marindem01 »

carmenjonze wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:02 pm Board cons are very willingly complicit with this country's fascist, confederate lurch to the far right.

They've been waiting for it since desegregation, the antiwar movement, the environmental movement, LGBTQ rights, and abortion rights.

They still can't stand it that women call ourselves "Ms."
The Woman must bare foot, pregnant and at home cooking and cleaning. She must submit to her husband.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

marindem01 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:05 pm The Woman must bare foot, pregnant and at home cooking and cleaning. She must submit to her husband.
All women, all girls, all femmes, all children, better submit to these conservative white males and make themselves prone at all times. Or else they get really confused and angry, and will do weird things like try to make their private parts darker using artificial means.

:?

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

I dedicate this Peter Gabriel song to MTG and McCarthy and McConnell (the "Tri Ms") ...

"I don't remember, I don't recall, I've got no memory of anything at all"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k_ZRyws8Uc
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

ProfX wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:42 pm I dedicate this Peter Gabriel song to MTG and McCarthy and McConnell (the "Tri Ms") ...

"I don't remember, I don't recall, I've got no memory of anything at all"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k_ZRyws8Uc
++++++++++++++++++++++++++