Joe Pickett - New TV Series

TV, Movies, Music and the Rest!
Number6

Joe Pickett - New TV Series

Post by Number6 »

Spectrum Originals will debut a new TV series called Joe Pickett about a Wyoming Fish and Game Warden. I've read probably all the books, written by C.J. Box, in the series and he's one of my favorite characters.

In the box, Joe Pickett is a game warden living, with his wife and two kids, in a state provided house. He has a large territory to cover and has a couple of horses, his dog, and a state provided pickup truck. He enforces the law and not what he thinks the law is and he doesn't care if you're the governor or some person just trying to survive; when it comes to the law he treats you like anyone else. He's not a super sleuth or someone with above average abilities; he's more of a low-keyed, average man. He loves his job, his life, and his family. He usually stumbles into investigations of crimes because the sheriff won't or is part of the problem.

I'm hoping the series doesn't portray Joe as a dark, brooding character because in the book he isn't that way. The books put Joe in some dangerous situations as well as some humorous ones as well.

Joe Pickett
When you vote left, you vote right.
Number6

Re: Joe Pickett - New TV Series

Post by Number6 »

I've watched the first episode and am on the second episode. It's good. It's a heavy, slow paced drama but it is good. I'll finish the first three episodes tonight.
When you vote left, you vote right.