Radio, TV, Print.

Talk about it here.

Moderators: plunderer, Bernie the union guy

ap215
Board Emeritus

Justin Fairfax files defamation lawsuit against CBS News

Post by ap215 »

Justin Fairfax files defamation lawsuit against CBS News

Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax filed a $400 million defamation lawsuit Thursday against CBS Corp. and CBS Broadcasting in New York, alleging the network published false statements by two women who have accused him of sexual assault.

"Fairfax brings this action to restore his reputation and clear his name, ensure the truth prevails, stop the weaponization of false allegations of sexual assault against him, and vindicate his rights under civil law," the lawsuit said.

https://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/ ... f2917.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

carmenjonze
Board Emeritus

Re: Justin Fairfax files defamation lawsuit against CBS News

Post by carmenjonze »

Yeah good luck with that, Justin :problem:

Stop calling the cops on us.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:38 am wrote:Yeah good luck with that, Justin :problem:
Well, if he wasnt a Black Democrat and the judge was a rump judge, he would win for sure.

carmenjonze
Board Emeritus

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:46 pm wrote: Well, if he wasnt a Black Democrat and the judge was a rump judge, he would win for sure.
He would win but what about Dr. Tyson and Meredith Watson...

I see Tyson was on sabbatical all year and (thankfully) still has a faculty page at Scripps but I saw that in an article about her no longer teaching her 2 assigned classes this fall.

Coming forward with these types of accusations often works against the accuser. I hope that's not what has happened with Tyson and Watson.

Stop calling the cops on us.