How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Radio, TV, Print.

Talk about it here.

Moderators: plunderer, Bernie the union guy

RealityCheck

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by RealityCheck »

What now...?

Oh, more unhinged circular psychobabble....

And I posted where from...... along with the quote even. See you are just SO entirely biased, down to your very core, that you can’t even take the time to actually read what’s being written.... let alone understand it. Hell, 98% of what you’ve labeled me or tried to argue, are not even against statements I’ve made, but your own PRECONCEIVED PERCEPTIONS of me. That’s why you end up going in circles.... = 1

...and no, as we’ve established multiple times now you’re wrong on this count as well. =2

BedyBye time Carm.... get some rest... nite

carmenjonze
Board Emeritus

Post by carmenjonze »

The only reason you post here, and keep coming back.
BedyBye time Carm.... get some rest... nite
RealityCheck » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:06 pm wrote:and wtf u talking about I didn't add shit

it also matches the same damn thing u wrote so u trippin even harder than yesterday da fuk u on
Predators gaslight. Don't be a gaslighter.

Stop calling the cops on us.

carmenjonze
Board Emeritus

Post by carmenjonze »

RealityCheck » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:06 pm wrote:and wtf u talking about I didn't add shit

it also matches the same damn thing u wrote so u trippin even harder than yesterday da fuk u on
RealityCheck » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:32 pm wrote:”probably told you this but I've been to West Palm/Riviera twice, as a kid. I was in 6th grade and I LOVED it because my cousins were so nice to me, and it was nothing like socked-in California suburbia full of hostile conservative whites. ”

——.

“HARD hit the streets, signs are not good enough and I dont know what is. But this is a war,“

“happens I want SEVERE ACTION IN THE STREETS

severe, SEVERE”

“ Time for a physical confrontation with GOP, sorry but true”

“And OF COURSE i am URGING action in the streets when the KGB steals another election.

Doesnt have to be violent, but it does have to be serious and there has to be tens of millions of us.“

Anyway.... and this was just 5-6min max on one search, didn’t even find the other exact posts in reference, and I don’t care to waste anymore time with it.... enough as it is....
I especially like the “it doesn’t HAVE to be....” as if what, your ok if it is, or....?? Lol.

And of course carmens in a couple of these... so lying once again, ahh well.... is wat it is... just a very disingenuous person w/ cred issues..... guess can’t be surprised as she apparently disagrees and thinks lie/manipulation/hate/race-baiting are legitimate tactics..... ahh well.... as for myself I’ll continue to keep it 100... nite ppls
:lol:

Links to all of these please, guy who calls the Letter From A Birmingham Jail is "some letter" :lol:

You've already established yourself as a person who manipulates MLK quotes to try and get others to post according to your oversensitive comfort levels. If petty, entitlement-issues guys like you do that with MLK, what lengths will you go to with quotes from people from this board?

Lol running around like delicate flowers that read something contrary to your precious sensibilities on the internet...people like you have been pulling the same gag for the past 105 years since Birth of A Nation.

That ideology has conditioned you guys well, as propaganda is designed to do.

Post links to these quotes, otherwise, you're just pointing and crying in the service of an alt-lite/Roganbro social conservative agenda.

carmenjonze
Board Emeritus

Post by carmenjonze »

RealityCheck » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:01 pm wrote:Which actually makes me sad, and is why I have displayed such frustration with you. No.... not because I am misogynistic... not because I am racist... not because I’m homophobic..., no no no.... because I think it’s sad for someone to live life with such a lens.s
Yes, your powerless resentments about every letter I type are totally from a place of altruism. Right? Aren't they?

Lol this is how dumb control-freak males think women are, that you actually believe anyone buys this type of gaslighter garbage outside of you and your groomer pals.

You talk like a DV guy. Well, yet another one, anyway. :problem:

RealityCheck

Post by RealityCheck »

Sad.... well yes Carmen, that is how it makes me feel.. very sad and unfortunate for people to live their lives with such a view of the world, and of course it doesn’t surprise me you “don’t believe it.” Of course you don’t believe it!!!! ... which is exactly what’s sad in the first place. This warped view that you have of the world has been on display for a while, but never more clear than the past couple days in the couple threads we’ve been posting in. Numerous personal attacks, lies, and baseless allegations all stemming from what exactly...??? That’s something I asked about a couple times now I might add, but that no surprise you failed to answer... so I’ll try’n help, being that it really could only be one thing -initially- which was me having one “little” disagreement with you about, say, a certain “approach”... Resulting in you then going on ur stump insinuating & alluding to me being a birth of a nation white con yaddayadda.....from there we have me being a racist, then not, but probably a misogynist... to a racist and a misogynist.... to a spree killer, and now a sure domestic violence perpetrator.... n on n on back forward this way that way

You sure have done, and continue to, do a far better job showing your warped view of the world than I could ever do.... your bias/prejudice/stereotypes etc.... all on full display.

No... I don’t hang on every word r blah blah.... that’s again happening only in your mind.... as we’ve went over multiple times now....

So yes.... pretty sad.
Last edited by RealityCheck on Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:43 am, edited 4 times in total.

RealityCheck

Post by RealityCheck »

Remember... initially ALL I said was basically hate/manipulation/race-baiting/lying were unacceptable. Yet far to often we see tactics which include this type of behavior utilized. I say that is not only morally/ethically wrong, but a strategic mistake as well. A BIG mistake..... which I BELIEVE the evidence bears out... just as important to mention though...., is the fact that, it is totally n completely UNNECESSARY!!!!

“Only bad tings come from bad tings,” as my lil nephew likes to say haha ( bigg ups to da lil man!!!!).

If scumbags want to utilize such tactics, as we see from many on “the right” especially lately, then let them. They’ll reap what they sow soon enough...

carmenjonze
Board Emeritus

Post by carmenjonze »

RealityCheck » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:01 pm wrote:Sad.... well yes Carmen, that is how it makes me feel.. very sad and unfortunate for people ...
:lol: guy on a rampage is now mister sensitive.

Save it, gaslighter.
Remember... initially ALL I said was basically hate/manipulation/race-baiting/lying were unacceptable.
Uh-huh.

Just as you don't trot out MLK to use as a bat to get any other RFLers to comply, you also do not speak to them in this manner.

Take a seat and cool your jets. You are powerless to influence my posts.

RealityCheck

Post by RealityCheck »

Sighhhh

”Eye eyye
I gotta lay off... the way yall hate me like I’m Adolf
But yall can't see me.... Ray Charles“

claP claP !!!

ProfessorX
Board Emeritus

Post by ProfessorX »

Aaaaaand .... so progs who defended Joe Rogan ... how you like him now?

He's proven himself to be the moran I thought he was.

JOE ROGAN SAYS 'I'D RATHER VOTE FOR TRUMP' THAN JOE BIDEN, PRESIDENT NOT 'AGING AT ALL' IN OFFICE
https://www.newsweek.com/joe-rogan-says ... ce-1496150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Podcast host and comedian Joe Rogan said he would rather vote for President Donald Trump than Democratic candidate Joe Biden, arguing that Trump has held up well to the pressure of the office versus Biden.

The Joe Rogan Experience host spoke at his studio Friday with Eric Weinstein, managing director of the Thiel Capital investment firm, where the two compared Trump's behavior and "fake alpha" persona to that of a professional wrestler. The conversation veered into 2020 politics after Weinstein complained people "express themselves moronically" when they are given no choices in life. The podcast host, who last week described the former Vice President as "very old" and "stumbling," claimed the Democratic Party "made us all morons" by promoting Biden's campaign and potential nomination. Rogan has previously stated he would "probably vote for" Bernie Sanders.

He appeared to compliment Trump's vitality for seemingly "not aging at all" during his time in office. :roll: :roll: :roll:

"I think that in general, people, when they are given no choice at all express themselves moronically. I want a choice of an actual president that's viable. I don't have one. Now you're going to ask me 'which of the non-viable people do you like best?'" Weinstein said. "I can't vote for [Biden]. I can't vote for Trump."

"I can't vote for that guy. I'd rather vote for Trump than [Biden]," Rogan replied. "I don't think he can handle anything. You're relying entirely on his cabinet. If you want to talk about an individual leader who can communicate, he can't do that. And we don't know what the f--k he'll be like after a year in office. The pressure of being president of the United States is something than no one has ever prepared for. The only one who seems to be fine with it is Trump, oddly enough. He doesn't seem to be aging at all or in any sort of decline. Obama, almost immediately, started looking older. George W. [Bush], almost immediately, started looking older."

Earlier in the Friday podcast, Weinstein and Rogan said there is a "very pro wrestling" mindset that motivates Trump supporters. Rogan added that Trump, who is in the WWE Hall of Fame and who once fought owner Vince McMahon in a televised match, has a talent for making complex issues "digestable for morons."

"There's a part of his appeal is he's hitting a certain frequency that provides comfort and narrows the boundaries of what's possible and puts things into some very digestable form that morons love. I'm not saying that all people who are Trump supporters are morons, just people who support him economically. But there's a lot of people whoa are morons that like him because he's talking in this frequency. He's not going to say anything that's self-deprecating or introspective ... he's got a very narrow bandwidth."

[snip][end]

He's not aging in office? Lots of people have seen a deterioration in his mental state, especially since this crisis hit and really panicked him. I've been watching, mostly post facto coverage cuz I can't sit through the idiocy anymore, some of his "daily briefings" and the famous Trump incoherence is practically white noise at this point. I mean he literally gets up at the podium and babbles nonsense for 15 minutes.

Whatever Mr. Rogan. So you're going to vote for Trump over Biden because he knows how to speak to morons.

I call that a reveal. As Stan Lee said, 'Nuff Said.
-- Tis an ill wind that blows no minds.
Malaclypse the Younger

Sam Lefthand
Board Emeritus

Post by Sam Lefthand »

ProfessorX » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:45 am wrote:

He's not aging in office? Lots of people have seen a deterioration in his mental state, especially since this crisis hit and really panicked him. I've been watching, mostly post facto coverage cuz I can't sit through the idiocy anymore, some of his "daily briefings" and the famous Trump incoherence is practically white noise at this point. I mean he literally gets up at the podium and babbles nonsense for 15 minutes.

Whatever Mr. Rogan. So you're going to vote for Trump over Biden because he knows how to speak to morons.

I don't know if he's aging, I think he's displaying visual "watch for it" signs of impending coronary demise. I've been seeing "come and go" edema (swelling) under his eyes and on his forehead these last couple weeks on his daily briefing game show.

I'd like to inspect his hooves. The subtle edema and discoloration tells I see showing in his face would really show up on his hooves.

bird
Board Emeritus

Post by bird »

ProfessorX » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:45 am wrote:Aaaaaand .... so progs who defended Joe Rogan ... how you like him now?

JOE ROGAN SAYS 'I'D RATHER VOTE FOR TRUMP' THAN JOE BIDEN, PRESIDENT NOT 'AGING AT ALL' IN OFFICE
https://www.newsweek.com/joe-rogan-says ... ce-1496150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Podcast host and comedian Joe Rogan said he would rather vote for President Donald Trump than Democratic candidate Joe Biden, arguing that Trump has held up well to the pressure of the office versus Biden.

The Joe Rogan Experience host spoke at his studio Friday with Eric Weinstein, managing director of the Thiel Capital investment firm, where the two compared Trump's behavior and "fake alpha" persona to that of a professional wrestler. The conversation veered into 2020 politics after Weinstein complained people "express themselves moronically" when they are given no choices in life. The podcast host, who last week described the former Vice President as "very old" and "stumbling," claimed the Democratic Party "made us all morons" by promoting Biden's campaign and potential nomination. Rogan has previously stated he would "probably vote for" Bernie Sanders.

He appeared to compliment Trump's vitality for seemingly "not aging at all" during his time in office. :roll: :roll: :roll:

"I think that in general, people, when they are given no choice at all express themselves moronically. I want a choice of an actual president that's viable. I don't have one. Now you're going to ask me 'which of the non-viable people do you like best?'" Weinstein said. "I can't vote for [Biden]. I can't vote for Trump."

"I can't vote for that guy. I'd rather vote for Trump than [Biden]," Rogan replied. "I don't think he can handle anything. You're relying entirely on his cabinet. If you want to talk about an individual leader who can communicate, he can't do that. And we don't know what the f--k he'll be like after a year in office. The pressure of being president of the United States is something than no one has ever prepared for. The only one who seems to be fine with it is Trump, oddly enough. He doesn't seem to be aging at all or in any sort of decline. Obama, almost immediately, started looking older. George W. [Bush], almost immediately, started looking older."

Earlier in the Friday podcast, Weinstein and Rogan said there is a "very pro wrestling" mindset that motivates Trump supporters. Rogan added that Trump, who is in the WWE Hall of Fame and who once fought owner Vince McMahon in a televised match, has a talent for making complex issues "digestable for morons."

"There's a part of his appeal is he's hitting a certain frequency that provides comfort and narrows the boundaries of what's possible and puts things into some very digestable form that morons love. I'm not saying that all people who are Trump supporters are morons, just people who support him economically. But there's a lot of people whoa are morons that like him because he's talking in this frequency. He's not going to say anything that's self-deprecating or introspective ... he's got a very narrow bandwidth."

[snip][end]

Just went to his podcast site and told him he was an idiot for his vote for Trump over Biden comment.
bird's theorem-"we the people" are stupid.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

ProfessorX » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:45 am wrote:Aaaaaand .... so progs who defended Joe Rogan ... how you like him now?

[snip][end]

I defended him, sort of. This is insane, I wont listen to him anymore. Problem is he is smarter than this, it makes no sense.
Excuse me while I use a BROAD BRUSH to say anyone who spends one minute defending anything rump is just as guilty as he is of all his crimes

hottentot venus

Post by hottentot venus »

Libertas » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:25 pm wrote: I defended him, sort of. This is insane, I wont listen to him anymore. Problem is he is smarter than this, it makes no sense.
no, no he's not....
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.
LYNDON B. JOHNSON, 1960

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

Not smarter? If that is what you mean I understand, but sincerely the guy is intelligent, very well read. But, as we know, people can be intelligent and well informed and STILL be really really bad...

This is why Rump has to be dealt with differently...He literally knows nothing about anything including business. He is incapable of learning and his damaged brain is incapable of compassion or love, etc. To expect him to show preference for human life over cash is dumb, he cant show that preference, his brain is broken. So I dont blame HIM when he does the horrific things he does, he cant help it....Do I want him removed from society immediately never to be allowed to interact with society every again? Yes, absolutely, legally of course and no violence. But I EXPECT him to do the worst thing possible in every single situation where any kind of profit or power is involved for him.

The people I blame are the McConnell's and for that matter ALL people who vote for him, minus the ones who are equally impaired as he is.

When Rogan says this he is admitting he doesnt care if Women are killed in back alley abortions, if Black men or Women are beaten or shot to death for no reason, or Latino's etc.

He is also AS guilty as Rump or the GOP are in the unnecessary deaths of the virus.

My son was a fan and listened to him and I listened sometimes, we both now have said fuck him, permanently.
Excuse me while I use a BROAD BRUSH to say anyone who spends one minute defending anything rump is just as guilty as he is of all his crimes