How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Radio, TV, Print.

Talk about it here.

Moderators: plunderer, Bernie the union guy

User avatar
carmenjonze
Board Emeritus
Posts: 24903
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by carmenjonze »

RealityCheck » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:09 pm wrote:
If you didn't think I was white you wouldn't have made the posts youve made.

Stop playing games.
Is that a question?

Stop calling the cops on us.

User avatar
Sam Lefthand
Board Emeritus
Posts: 13835
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:07 am

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by Sam Lefthand »

carmenjonze » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:15 pm wrote:
Is that a question?
It doesn't look, smell, sound, or taste like a question. It's probably not a question.

User avatar
carmenjonze
Board Emeritus
Posts: 24903
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by carmenjonze »

Sam Lefthand » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:17 pm wrote:
It doesn't look, smell, sound, or taste like a question. It's probably not a question.
Then allow him to ask me the question.

Go ahead, "Reality Check". Leave that berniebro paternalism at the door and ask me the question. Keep in mind this was supposed to be a thread about how Joe Rogan's Bernie endorsement split progressives.

Stop calling the cops on us.

User avatar
ProfessorX
Board Emeritus
Posts: 17642
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:57 pm
Location: Sunny South Florida

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by ProfessorX »

Back to the topic of the OP, obviously I'm not the only person who cares, MoveOn does too,

MoveOn calls on Sanders to renounce Joe Rogan endorsement
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... ndorsement" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Progressive group MoveOn called on Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) to renounce the presidential endorsement of popular podcaster and comedian Joe Rogan.

The group, which endorsed Sanders in 2016 and is fueled by many of the same progressive activists who have backed the Vermont senator’s White House bid, called on Sanders to reject the endorsement over Rogan’s past discriminatory comments.

“It's one thing for Joe Rogan to endorse a candidate. It's another for @BernieSanders’ campaign to produce a video bolstering the endorsement of someone known for promoting transphobia, homophobia, Islamophobia, racism and misogyny,” MoveOn tweeted Saturday.

“We urge Sen. Sanders and his campaign to apologize and stop elevating this endorsement. We stand in solidarity with folks hurt by this.”

[snip]

The comedian has come under fire for past comments insulting a range of groups, including the transgender community and African Americans.

"We get out. We’re giggling, 'We’re going to go see "Planet of the Apes." We walk into 'Planet of the Apes.' We walked into Africa," Rogan said in a 2013 podcast clip that was resurfaced after his endorsement before clarifying that there were "no white people in the theater."

The Human Rights Campaign (HRC) also called on Sanders to renounce Rogan’s endorsement, specifically citing Rogan’s past comments.

“Bernie Sanders has run a campaign unabashedly supportive of the rights of LGBTQ people. Rogan, however, has attacked transgender people, gay men, women, people of color and countless marginalized groups at every opportunity,” said HRC President Alphonso David. “Given Rogan’s comments, it is disappointing that the Sanders campaign has accepted and promoted the endorsement.”

[snip][end]
-- Tis an ill wind that blows no minds.
Malaclypse the Younger

User avatar
carmenjonze
Board Emeritus
Posts: 24903
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by carmenjonze »

Bernie Sanders Prefers to Boost People Like Joe Rogan Than Listen to Black and Brown Critics (OPINION) - Latino Rebels
If welcoming bigots instead of engaging a cautious and suspicious Black and Brown electorate is more appealing to progressives, then that’s a bad sign of how they’ll govern. Plain and simple.

For the last few days we’ve seen white progressives (and some poor Black and Brown people who know better) trying to bamboozle us into thinking Joe Rogan endorsing Bernie Sanders and Sanders making an ad about it is some brilliant move that will introduce and sway tens of thousands of “misunderstood” and impressionable young bigots to Bernie’s movement—therefore beating out Trump. I say the opposite is happening.

Presupposing that there aren’t any racist progressives already (many are), what makes Bernie’s stans believe that their people won’t look for Joe and be introduced to the bigots he constantly gives a platform to? What makes them think they won’t be recruited by these bigots instead? It’s happened before, when indie writer Caitlin Johnstone suggested the Left joined forces with the Alt-Right to take on the “Deep State,” but everyone conveniently forgets. She’s now edited her piece because of the embarrassing blowback. Conspiracy theorist and ex-hardcore Bernie supporter H.A. Goodman switched teams and pleaded with Bernie’s base to vote for Donald Trump. The Shirtless Pundit, once one of Bernie’s biggest fans, swallowed the Red Pill and has been retweeting Trump and conservatives ever since. The last election broke many people’s brains. Now it’s doing the same to many others. They can debate our humanity and go home. We have to live with the repercussions of their rhetoric, in fear of never arriving home, or being home and executed there.

...

Are you really better than the neoliberals, corporate Democrats you rail against if you’re willing to join forces with the people who religiously follow a white man who casually and gleefully says the n-word? Joe Rogan has a history of boosting the voices of bigots—not just his own. Giving a big platform to bigots in order to expose and embarrass them has never worked. (And it’s not like he brings them on to discredit them, anyway.) It’s something that mainstream media loves to do. The New York Times profiled many a white supremacist and has turned their Opinion section into white mediocrity galore.

...

You’re putting our lives at risk—a hell of a lot more than what they already are. Even scholar and Sanders’ supporter Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor sees the danger of validating Joe Rogan’s platform by acknowledging his endorsement.

https://twitter.com/KeeangaYamahtta/sta ... 4091737088" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
More in link.
Last edited by carmenjonze on Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stop calling the cops on us.

User avatar
carmenjonze
Board Emeritus
Posts: 24903
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by carmenjonze »

RealityCheck » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:20 am wrote:Bernie racist, lol not even worth a comment.
It's not worth a comment because nobody's even said "Bernie racist." Where did you even get this from?

Stop calling the cops on us.

User avatar
Sam Lefthand
Board Emeritus
Posts: 13835
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:07 am

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by Sam Lefthand »

carmenjonze » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:26 pm wrote:
It's not worth a comment because nobody's even said "Bernie racist." Where did you even get this from?
But Carmen people have said Joe Rogan is racist, at least called him a bigot if they didn't call him a racist. Calling him a bigot is the same thing as calling him a racist isn't it. And calling Rogan a racist is the same as calling Sanders a racist isn't it.

Those weren't questions. :lol:




I don't suppose RealityCheck has noticed that you do not call people racist because racist's like to be called racists.


But now he knows. :)

User avatar
carmenjonze
Board Emeritus
Posts: 24903
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by carmenjonze »

Sam Lefthand » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:44 pm wrote:
But Carmen people have said Joe Rogan is racist, at least called him a bigot if they didn't call him a racist. Calling him a bigot is the same thing as calling him a racist isn't it.
No, it isn't. Bigotry and racism are two different, though often related things.
And calling Rogan a racist is the same as calling Sanders a racist isn't it.
No, it isn't. Not even close.
Those weren't questions. :lol:
Lol worst logic, ever.
I don't suppose RealityCheck has noticed that you do not call people racist because racist's like to be called racists.

But now he knows.
RealityCheck hasn't noticed quite a few things, one being I talk about a heck of a lot more than "race relations".

That aside, don't truncate the idea. I mostly do not call people racist for a few reasons. Main one being I don't call white racists who come for carmen "racist" because they see it as a badge of honor particularly when done by a Black person.

For example, white people at RFL call people including other board members "racist" all the time with no effect. Water off a duck's back. For white racists, it's merely a game, and one I refuse to play because racism is not a joke; racism kills. Anyone in doubt can look at our current Miller/Trump immigration policies and how many deaths it's resulted in.

Stop calling the cops on us.

User avatar
carmenjonze
Board Emeritus
Posts: 24903
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by carmenjonze »

RealityCheck » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:37 am wrote:
prof who gives a shit are u kidding me?
Perhaps you'd like to rephrase that with a statement saying you, personally, don't GAS.

Because fact is, a lot of people GAS about Joe Rogan's association with Alex Jones, the alt right, and transphobia. We're not as willing as you are to dismiss that, or Bernie's endorsement of this person. I don't give a tinker's damn how many followers he has on Twitter and YouTube. A bunch of them are probably bots, anyway.

But on your parallel planet, it's the people with low IQ who are affected by this sort of thing. Pro tip: understanding what is at stake here is not a matter of eugenics-based intelligence measuring. So, careful with that "IQ" thing. It's been used to label and condemn millions of POC, low-income whites, and people with disabilities and sexualities of every stripe as targets for mistreatment by their own government.
Last edited by carmenjonze on Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stop calling the cops on us.

User avatar
Sam Lefthand
Board Emeritus
Posts: 13835
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:07 am

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by Sam Lefthand »

carmenjonze » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:11 am wrote:
No, it isn't. Bigotry and racism are two different, though often related things.



No, it isn't. Not even close.



Lol worst logic, ever.



RealityCheck hasn't noticed quite a few things, one being I talk about a heck of a lot more than "race relations".

That aside, don't truncate the idea. I mostly do not call people racist for a few reasons. Main one being I don't call white racists who come for carmen "racist" because they see it as a badge of honor particularly when done by a Black person.

For example, white people at RFL call people including other board members "racist" all the time with no effect. Water off a duck's back. For white racists, it's merely a game, and one I refuse to play because racism is not a joke; racism kills. Anyone in doubt can look at our current Miller/Trump immigration policies and how many deaths it's resulted in.
But Carmen, I had to truncate that idea, I couldn't read your long explanation of that a year or more ago and then regurgitate the whole thing from start to finish today. What I said about it got to the gist of it.

Your reply to the top portion has me thinking again about setting down to figure out how to make a sarcasm emoticon. One of those is needed, it would be like inventing the first mouse trap. I'd get rich.

In the mean time take a look at the Kingdom of Casm: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=casm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; An Inoffensive Centrist Democracy the blurb says. The blurb also says:
The Kingdom of Casm is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Richard II with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, frequent executions, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 18.072 billion Casmites have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

The medium-sized, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order and Education also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arnell. The average income tax rate is 40.7%.

The frighteningly efficient Casmic economy, worth a remarkable 4,636 trillion Casmen a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 256,566 Casmen, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.

Foreign policy is mostly just to smile and hope for the best, the inside lane of every highway is for parked vehicles only, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century, and pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Casm's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Violet.
It sounds like France. :|

And they need a sarcasm emoticon.

User avatar
carmenjonze
Board Emeritus
Posts: 24903
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by carmenjonze »

Sam Lefthand » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:23 am wrote:
But Carmen, I had to truncate that idea, I couldn't read your long explanation of that a year or more ago
link?
and then regurgitate the whole thing from start to finish today. What I said about it got to the gist of it.
Well no, what you said left off the most important part. You've known me for over a decade. I've been saying the same thing for over a decade, so was that deliberate?

For white racists, it's very important to them to get that highly coveted badge of honor of being called "a racist" from a Black person. White peers or non-Black minorities calling them "racist" won't do. At the same time, because they're racists, getting called "racist" by a Black person is a mere game for them. So I am never going to bestow them with the big honor. They can go to somebody else for that.

Short enough for you?
Your reply to the top portion has me thinking again about setting down to figure out how to make a sarcasm emoticon. One of those is needed, it would be like inventing the first mouse trap. I'd get rich.

In the mean time take a look at the Kingdom of Casm: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=casm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; An Inoffensive Centrist Democracy the blurb says. The blurb also says:



It sounds like France. :|
:lol: ha, this entry is hilarious.

Yes a sarcasm emoticon is probably not possible unless it's derived from a gif? It may be more possible with emoji but RFL board software doesn't take emoji.

Stop calling the cops on us.

User avatar
carmenjonze
Board Emeritus
Posts: 24903
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by carmenjonze »

lucytalk » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:29 am wrote:
wow you sound a lot like ike ~ are you?
This mouthpiece for that loud, wrong bigot refers to other people as the "toadies," all while hanging on every letter, space, and punctuation mark I type. :problem: :lol:

Stop calling the cops on us.

RealityCheck
Member
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:14 pm

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by RealityCheck »

well you're wrong yet again, as ive got my host of issues w/ ike as well since being here..... I don't think you've been correct in a single assumption you have made about me. good part is im losing count, and won't be able to keep track since as you assumed I can only go as high as fingers allow. lull

User avatar
carmenjonze
Board Emeritus
Posts: 24903
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by carmenjonze »

RealityCheck » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:48 pm wrote:well you're wrong yet again, as ive got my host of issues w/ ike as well since being here.....
Sure, you do. That's why you parrot what he says over and over. :problem:

You gave away your cards with your first post, man. Don't blame me if you dug a credibility hole for yourself with it. Nobody made you do that but you.

Stop calling the cops on us.

RealityCheck
Member
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:14 pm

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by RealityCheck »

I am responding here to multiple posts, some made here, and some elsewhere. For multiple reasons, mainly that it is pita when not on my lap/pc, and other being ppl upset off topic etc. Also because I think we’re pretty much mostly wrapped up as Carmen seems to be going in circles, and ignoring many of her false assumptions/statements... and has also said/showed she doesn’t really care....

“ I've not told even one lie. Not one.

You're trotting out "MLK" to suppress a POV you don't like, speech that has you and Ike Bana and bradman biting your nails about what "the average con" *might* think. I have no interest in what "the average con" thinks, any more than I care about your uninformed interpretations of MLK.

You, like your friends, are incapable of correcting my perceptions about police/ICE/CBP brutality, and it makes your blood pressure rise. Unlike you & your buddies, and Joe Rogan, I do not center the wishes and emotional needs of "the average con," ever. There is no reason for me to do so.”

#1 Yes, multiple of them as shown

#2 No, That is a drastic oversimplification, at least as it pertains to me. As I am of a similar POV, as was MLK, but it’s clear you don’t care.... as you’ve made clear many times. So whether it is MLK, myself, or sone else.... not gonna make a difference. Which actually makes me sad, and is why I have displayed such frustration with you. No.... not because I am misogynistic... not because I am racist... not because I’m homophobic..., no no no.... because I think it’s sad for someone to live life with such a lens.

Hell, I don’t even know what perceptions you’re even referring to?? Other than those you’ve assumed up in your head about what I must have. Hell I certainly never got there myself, as you were pretty much all over me instantly. See that’s the lens I’m talking about.... YOU are actually the one all upset because of YOUR BIAS OR YOUR PREJUDICES .... something you’ve ascribed to me, out of thin air, and yet another instance of you claiming something about someone else when you are actually the only one doing it.

But of course, you don’t care... so why bother?? Dunno

PROF,
Lib did in fact call for violence, outright at least 1-2 times... yes, there were countless times he came close to calling for it yet fell short, but yes he did go “over the line” at least twice. Of course personally I feel even coming close is too far, but that’s just me. That being said I believe it was said out of anger, and that he does not truly want/condone that. Least I hope I’m right on that. Then for Carmen yes she also made that post I referenced, about her holiday or w/e... So NO I did not make up or misremember either instance. That is all I will say about the subject as I do not want anything negative to result for either of them.

SAM,
A snowflake is a weak/soft white person.... which of course is funny, because of course just as Carmen has never called/referred to me as racist etc she had also “never said/referred to my race or that I was white etc” ..... unless of course that was your “subtle” way of airing that out, to avoid the wrath of.... ahhh well ooops

User avatar
ProfessorX
Board Emeritus
Posts: 17642
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:57 pm
Location: Sunny South Florida

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by ProfessorX »

RealityCheck » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:01 pm wrote: PROF,
Lib did in fact call for violence, outright at least 1-2 times... yes, there were countless times he came close to calling for it yet fell short, but yes he did go “over the line” at least twice. Of course personally I feel even coming close is too far, but that’s just me. That being said I believe it was said out of anger, and that he does not truly want/condone that.
No, he has never called for "first strike" violence against conservatives ... he has always said to be ready for violence FROM them. One can argue he over exaggerates the threat or whatever else, but no, he has never said we should initiate violence on them first.
-- Tis an ill wind that blows no minds.
Malaclypse the Younger

User avatar
Sam Lefthand
Board Emeritus
Posts: 13835
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:07 am

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by Sam Lefthand »

RealityCheck » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:01 pm wrote:

SAM,
A snowflake is a weak/soft white person.... which of course is funny, because of course just as Carmen has never called/referred to me as racist etc she had also “never said/referred to my race or that I was white etc” ..... unless of course that was your “subtle” way of airing that out, to avoid the wrath of.... ahhh well ooops
Ah RealityCheck, I'm not a "subtle" person. I pune* outrageously and use metaphor a lot.

:|

I've solved a whole host of algebra, calculus, and differential equations during my life, but I find I'm unable to resolve the quotients for weak/soft, called/referred, or said/referred, would you please convert those [CHAR] string into numerals. <<<And please note that is not a question, it ends with a dot.



*A pune is when one plays with his words.

:)

I thoroughly enjoy doing that.

RealityCheck
Member
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:14 pm

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by RealityCheck »

ProfessorX » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:12 pm wrote:
No, he has never called for "first strike" violence against conservatives ... he has always said to be ready for violence FROM them. One can argue he over exaggerates the threat or whatever else, but no, he has never said we should initiate violence on them first.
Bit more than that I’m afraid.... basically called for physical action in the streets.. yes he has done what you said many times as well.... maybe when I’m on my own proper device I’ll find it for u but like I said I’d rather not anyways plus waste of time

User avatar
carmenjonze
Board Emeritus
Posts: 24903
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by carmenjonze »

RealityCheck » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:01 pm wrote:I am responding here to multiple posts, some made here, and some elsewhere. For multiple reasons, mainly that it is pita when not on my lap/pc, and other being ppl upset off topic etc. Also because I think we’re pretty much mostly wrapped up as Carmen seems to be going in circles, and ignoring many of her false assumptions/statements... and has also said/showed she doesn’t really care....

“ I've not told even one lie. Not one.

You're trotting out "MLK" to suppress a POV you don't like, speech that has you and Ike Bana and bradman biting your nails about what "the average con" *might* think. I have no interest in what "the average con" thinks, any more than I care about your uninformed interpretations of MLK.

You, like your friends, are incapable of correcting my perceptions about police/ICE/CBP brutality, and it makes your blood pressure rise. Unlike you & your buddies, and Joe Rogan, I do not center the wishes and emotional needs of "the average con," ever. There is no reason for me to do so.”

#1 Yes, multiple of them as shown
:lol: you haven't shown even one so-called lie, because I haven't told any
#2 No, That is a drastic oversimplification, at least as it pertains to me. As I am of a similar POV, as was MLK, but it’s clear you don’t care.... as you’ve made clear many times. So whether it is MLK, myself, or sone else.... not gonna make a difference. Which actually makes me sad, and is why I have displayed such frustration with you. No.... not because I am misogynistic... not because I am racist... not because I’m homophobic..., no no no.... because I think it’s sad for someone to live life with such a lens.

Hell, I don’t even know what perceptions you’re even referring to?? Other than those you’ve assumed up in your head about what I must have. Hell I certainly never got there myself, as you were pretty much all over me instantly. See that’s the lens I’m talking about.... YOU are actually the one all upset because of YOUR BIAS OR YOUR PREJUDICES .... something you’ve ascribed to me, out of thin air, and yet another instance of you claiming something about someone else when you are actually the only one doing it.
All this is doing is pointing and crying because you guys will NEVER correct my perceptions. Especially not by invoking King, Malcolm, Trump, Fox News, average cons, and whoever else you've got lined up.

And yes, you are quite correct: I don't care one whit about the perceptions of control-freak males about my posts.

Please get this through your head and move on.
But of course, you don’t care... so why bother?? Dunno
You catch on quick, but don't misconstrue in your haste.

Get it right: I don't care about conservative, Rodanbro pearl-clutching about what I say.
PROF,
Lib did in fact call for violence, outright at least 1-2 times... yes, there were countless times he came close to calling for it yet fell short, but yes he did go “over the line” at least twice. Of course personally I feel even coming close is too far, but that’s just me. That being said I believe it was said out of anger, and that he does not truly want/condone that. Least I hope I’m right on that. Then for Carmen yes she also made that post I referenced, about her holiday or w/e... So NO I did not make up or misremember either instance. That is all I will say about the subject as I do not want anything negative to result for either of them.
Lib has not called for violence.

Don't you get yet that whining about other posters here is a waste of your time?
SAM,
A snowflake is a weak/soft white person....
Uh, lol "snowflake" has nothing to do with color.

Ask all the alt-right fashy-lites who use it to describe anyone who, say, needs safe spaces. :problem:

You should go ask your pals Ike Bana and bradman how they have fared with forcing words into my posts that I haven't said, then demanding I be responsible for your guys' words.

Liars. I call you snowflakes because you tie yourself in knots trying to conceive of yourselves as victims of some posts on a messageboard. I won't permit you to take out your stupid aggressions on me or my friends, and

Image
which of course is funny, because of course just as Carmen has never called/referred to me as racist etc she had also “never said/referred to my race or that I was white etc” ..... unless of course that was your “subtle” way of airing that out, to avoid the wrath of.... ahhh well ooops
:? ^this doesn't even make any rational sense.
Last edited by carmenjonze on Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Stop calling the cops on us.

User avatar
carmenjonze
Board Emeritus
Posts: 24903
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by carmenjonze »

RealityCheck » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:22 pm wrote:
Bit more than that I’m afraid.... basically called for physical action in the streets.. yes he has done what you said many times as well.... maybe when I’m on my own proper device I’ll find it for u but like I said I’d rather not anyways plus waste of time
No he has not.

Correct your own f'ed up posts first, before trying to correct others around here. Who tf do you think you are.

Stop calling the cops on us.

RealityCheck
Member
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:14 pm

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by RealityCheck »

If u say so

RealityCheck
Member
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:14 pm

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by RealityCheck »

”probably told you this but I've been to West Palm/Riviera twice, as a kid. I was in 6th grade and I LOVED it because my cousins were so nice to me, and it was nothing like socked-in California suburbia full of hostile conservative whites. ”

——.

“HARD hit the streets, signs are not good enough and I dont know what is. But this is a war,“

“happens I want SEVERE ACTION IN THE STREETS

severe, SEVERE”

“ Time for a physical confrontation with GOP, sorry but true”

“And OF COURSE i am URGING action in the streets when the KGB steals another election.

Doesnt have to be violent, but it does have to be serious and there has to be tens of millions of us.“


Anyway.... and this was just 5-6min max on one search, didn’t even find the other exact posts in reference, and I don’t care to waste anymore time with it.... enough as it is....
I especially like the “it doesn’t HAVE to be....” as if what, your ok if it is, or....?? Lol.

And of course carmens in a couple of these... so lying once again, ahh well.... is wat it is... just a very disingenuous person w/ cred issues..... guess can’t be surprised as she apparently disagrees and thinks lie/manipulation/hate/race-baiting are legitimate tactics..... ahh well.... as for myself I’ll continue to keep it 100... nite ppls

RealityCheck
Member
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:14 pm

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by RealityCheck »

btw...... Had you asked me a month or two ago I’d prob give Carmen the benefit of doubt, especially after seeing the multiple definitions of snowflake “floating” around out there, but now after seeing just how disingenuous & manipulating she can be I have increasing doubt.... the “snowflake” slander was always/initially reserved for white ppl as I said above and for obvious reasons.... I guess it’s a mess now and all over the place to the point it’s contradictory....

*just a funny “tidbit” .... the hijacking seems to be coming from the alt-right/teabagger/con world etc.... which I say funny, because Carmen would get on anyone for using “alt-right/con words/terms,” and label them as RWers or BOAN white supremacists etc.....From urban dictionary’s:


“Snowflake
Referring to someone, usually the Alt-Right, Yiannopoulos, And Nazi Sympathizers (A.K.A. ARYANS), whose immense white fragility causes a meltdown when confronted with the most minute deviation from orthodox White Supremacy. They often cry bloody murder when expected to give the most modest expression of basic human decency.

This is all a continuation of how Snowflake historically refers to people who are against the abolition of slavery.

The ARYANS have attempted to hijack this term to use against progressives and those opposing Fascism. It failed ultimately, because nobody was foolish enough to believe anti-Fascist resisters to be, by any stretch of the imagination, comparable to the snowflakery of the ARYANs and their cheeto-dusted Fuhrer.

But the ARYANS succeeded in poisoning the well on calling people "snowflakes," when it became widely understood that they were using it as a euphemism for the human ashes falling in Nazi Germany when they were burning people. This revelation became particularly useful for decoding the ARYAN tendency of referring to snowflakes as a "Generation." Especially telling is the pseudo-concept of a Snowflake Generation, which operates as a front for the ARYANS' need to mark out groups of people to direct their genocidal lust towards.”
Last edited by RealityCheck on Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
carmenjonze
Board Emeritus
Posts: 24903
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by carmenjonze »

RealityCheck » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:11 pm wrote:btw...... Had you asked me a month or two ago I’d prob give Carmen the benefit of doubt,
Not interested in validation from snowflake males like you.

Validation from men like you means there's something dreadfully wrong.
especially after seeing the multiple definitions of snowflake “floating” around out there, but now after seeing just how disingenuous & manipulating she can be I have increasing doubt.... the “snowflake” slander was always/initially reserved for white ppl as I said above and for obvious reasons.... I guess it’s a mess now and all over the place to the point it’s contradictory....

*just a funny “tidbit” .... the hijacking seems to be coming from the alt-right etc.... which I say funny, because Carmen would get on anyone for using “alt-right/con words/terms,” and label them as RWers or BOAN white supremacists etc.....From urban dictionary’s:


“Snowflake
Referring to someone, usually the Alt-Right, Yiannopoulos, And Nazi Sympathizers (A.K.A. ARYANS), whose immense white fragility causes a meltdown when confronted with the most minute deviation from orthodox White Supremacy. They often cry bloody murder when expected to give the most modest expression of basic human decency.

This is all a continuation of how Snowflake historically refers to people who are against the abolition of slavery.

The ARYANS have attempted to hijack this term to use against progressives and those opposing Fascism. It failed ultimately, because nobody was foolish enough to believe anti-Fascist resisters to be, by any stretch of the imagination, comparable to the snowflakery of the ARYANs and their cheeto-dusted Fuhrer.

But the ARYANS succeeded in poisoning the well on calling people "snowflakes," when it became widely understood that they were using it as a euphemism for the human ashes falling in Nazi Germany when they were burning people. This revelation became particularly useful for decoding the ARYAN tendency of referring to snowflakes as a "Generation." Especially telling is the pseudo-concept of a Snowflake Generation, which operates as a front for the ARYANS' need to mark out groups of people to direct their genocidal lust towards.
Link, pls. Are you ARYAN? Or are you just one of those white-adjacent/aspirants, who gets overdefensive of ARYANs when you think they're gonna be victims of The Blacks.

I find it hilarious the legnths violent crybabies like you will go to in casting yourselves as victims.
Last edited by carmenjonze on Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stop calling the cops on us.

User avatar
carmenjonze
Board Emeritus
Posts: 24903
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Re: How Joe Rogan's Bernie Endorsement Split Progressives

Post by carmenjonze »

The only reason you're posing here, and the only reason you're back after saying you're taking a break for a week.

I am the ONLY reason for your interest in RFL.

We can tell from the sheer number of posts under your name that have to do with me.

Snowflake.

Stop calling the cops on us.

Post Reply