The GOP is heartless

News and events of the day
gounion

Re: The GOP is heartless

Post by gounion »

Glennfs wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:04 pmYes I called it
Yes, now it's time for you to start screaming about Chappaquiddick.
gounion

Post by gounion »

This is life under GOP rule. https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/10/health/i ... index.html
Idaho’s abortion laws meant they had to seek care across state lines after receiving devastating news about a much-wanted pregnancy.

Stories like theirs have become increasingly common, as Jen and several other plaintiffs laid out in a lawsuit filed against the state of Idaho in September.

Dr. Julie Lyons, a family medicine physician across the state in Hailey, near Sun Valley, who’s also a plaintiff in the lawsuit, said she now discusses “life flight insurance” with pregnant patients in their first prenatal visits, in case they have a pregnancy complication that doctors can’t treat in Idaho.

“It’s a little bit terrifying to know that we can’t practice our full scope, that we are now needing to manage and triage patients, often outside of the state, to get the reproductive health care that they need,” Lyons said.
The next step under Republican rule is to make laws that criminalize anyone who leaves the state to have an abortion.

Step after that is to ban abortion nationwide.

Step after that is to jail women who have abortions.

Welcome to Trumpland.

And let's be clear: Tennessee has enacted the same draconian laws. If my wife and I weren't retired, white and straight, we would move immediately.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:07 pm This is life under GOP rule. https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/10/health/i ... index.html

The next step under Republican rule is to make laws that criminalize anyone who leaves the state to have an abortion.

Step after that is to ban abortion nationwide.

Step after that is to jail women who have abortions.

Welcome to Trumpland.

And let's be clear: Tennessee has enacted the same draconian laws. If my wife and I weren't retired, white and straight, we would move immediately.
And I’m sure everyone in TN gives a shit if you come or if you go. :roll: :roll: WTF cares where you live. Nobody forced you to move there. You made that choice. The choice to move to one of the most conservative states in the US. But nobody is keeping you there either. So stay or go. Nobody gives a shit. Bless your little misguided whiney ass heart.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:42 pm And I’m sure everyone in TN gives a shit if you come or if you go. :roll: :roll: WTF cares where you live. Nobody forced you to move there. You made that choice. The choice to move to one of the most conservative states in the US. But nobody is keeping you there either. So stay or go. Nobody gives a shit. Bless your little misguided whiney ass heart.
Instead of dealing with the issue, you just go for a personal attack. Gutless worm.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have no room to complain about personal attacks. You can dish it out but you can’t take it.

And you obviously don’t give a fuck for personal freedom, since the GOP is going after women’s right and LGBTQ+ rights everywhere. That’s what you vote for.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:05 pm Instead of dealing with the issue, you just go for a personal attack. Gutless worm.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have no room to complain about personal attacks. You can dish it out but you can’t take it.

And you obviously don’t give a fuck for personal freedom, since the GOP is going after women’s right and LGBTQ+ rights everywhere. That’s what you vote for.
Says the man who can’t talk about anything anytime without personal attacks. Just more whining.

Lots of women are pro life. So there is more to that issue than just women’s rights. You ignore those. You ignore things that don’t fit within your ideology.

You are for personal freedom when it fits your ideology. Not so much when it doesn’t.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:11 pm Says the man who can’t talk about anything anytime without personal attacks. Just more whining.

Lots of women are pro life. So there is more to that issue than just women’s rights. You ignore those. You ignore things that don’t fit within your ideology.

You are for personal freedom when it fits your ideology. Not so much when it doesn’t.
It IS about women’s rights - the right to make your OWN decisions about your life - without assholes like YOU telling women that they can’t have an abortion.

You don’t give a fuck for freedom. You talk a big game, but you’re fine with fucking with other people’s lives.

And you’re a liar when you said you were for women’s rights and LGBTQ+ rights.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:45 pm It IS about women’s rights - the right to make your OWN decisions about your life - without assholes like YOU telling women that they can’t have an abortion.

You don’t give a fuck for freedom. You talk a big game, but you’re fine with fucking with other people’s lives.

And you’re a liar when you said you were for women’s rights and LGBTQ+ rights.
The rights of the woman isn’t the only “rights” question when it comes to abortion. It’s also about the rights of the unborn. If this were just a woman’s rights issue it would be easy. It’s not. You can ignore that if you like.

Personally, I was fine with Roe. Said so. But I also respect that other people didn’t and don’t agree. So it’s not like people don’t give a fuck. They do. They just don’t agree with you and you don’t like that. But such is life.

I know you think you are doing the folks of Tenn a favor. You are not. They don’t care if you come or go. You are free to leave anytime you choose and go live in a progressive utopia love LA or San Francisco. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:04 pm The rights of the woman isn’t the only “rights” question when it comes to abortion. It’s also about the rights of the unborn. If this were just a woman’s rights issue it would be easy. It’s not. You can ignore that if you like.

Personally, I was fine with Roe. Said so. But I also respect that other people didn’t and don’t agree. So it’s not like people don’t give a fuck. They do. They just don’t agree with you and you don’t like that. But such is life.

I know you think you are doing the folks of Tenn a favor. You are not. They don’t care if you come or go. You are free to leave anytime you choose and go live in a progressive utopia love LA or San Francisco. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
No, it’s NOT the rights of the unborn. The woman in the article has a fetus that WILL NOT BECOME A BABY. And the longer she carries it, the more danger she is in.

But it’s not YOUR problem, right, so you don’t give a fuck.

You ignore that, don’t you?

You have no problem forcing a raped 9-year-old to carry a fetus to term, do you? Because it’s not YOUR rights here, is it? You conservatives are so fucking self-centered it’s not funny.

Again, if people don’t want to have an abortion, fine. I won’t force them. But you are fine with even going as far as to criminalizing having an abortion and putting people, including the woman herself, into jail for having them.

This is life in YOUR utopia that YOU want to force onto our nation.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:15 pm No, it’s NOT the rights of the unborn. The woman in the article has a fetus that WILL NOT BECOME A BABY. And the longer she carries it, the more danger she is in.

But it’s not YOUR problem, right, so you don’t give a fuck.

You ignore that, don’t you?

You have no problem forcing a raped 9-year-old to carry a fetus to term, do you? Because it’s not YOUR rights here, is it? You conservatives are so fucking self-centered it’s not funny.

Again, if people don’t want to have an abortion, fine. I won’t force them. But you are fine with even going as far as to criminalizing having an abortion and putting people, including the woman herself, into jail for having them.

This is life in YOUR utopia that YOU want to force onto our nation.
Nobody is forcing you to do anything. You chose to live where you live. Feel free to leave any time you choose. Nobody gives a damn either way. I’m sure your neighbors won’t miss your obnoxious ass.

There isn’t a law that humans can write that will apply to every case when it comes to this issue. That was true under Roe. It is true today. To think such a solution exists is fantasy. Unrealistic.

As I said earlier, personally I was fine with Roe. Said as much on this board. Said it for years. So don’t put words in my mouth. That’s just lying. And you must be fine with that cause you do it all the time. Nothing you say is credible.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:19 pm Nobody is forcing you to do anything. You chose to live where you live. Feel free to leave any time you choose. Nobody gives a damn either way. I’m sure your neighbors won’t miss your obnoxious ass.

There isn’t a law that humans can write that will apply to every case when it comes to this issue. That was true under Roe. It is true today. To think such a solution exists is fantasy. Unrealistic.

As I said earlier, personally I was fine with Roe. Said as much on this board. Said it for years. So don’t put words in my mouth. That’s just lying. And you must be fine with that cause you do it all the time. Nothing you say is credible.
Still with the attacks. No one hates me here, Joe. I get along great with my neighbors. Suck on it. I doubt anyone hated you here, hell, you move to Seattle no one’s going to hate you there.

But you have hatred in your heart, and it’s ugly.

But you voted to take Roe down, and now you’re voting to send women who have abortions to jail. And you’re good with that.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:43 pm Still with the attacks. No one hates me here, Joe. I get along great with my neighbors. Suck on it. I doubt anyone hated you here, hell, you move to Seattle no one’s going to hate you there.

But you have hatred in your heart, and it’s ugly.

But you voted to take Roe down, and now you’re voting to send women who have abortions to jail. And you’re good with that.
As I recall I didn’t “vote” on Roe. I’m not a sitting justice on SCOTUS. You need to figure out how government works. That’s not the legislative or executive branch but the judiciary. They don’t ask me what I think. But if they had I would have upheld Roe. Said that on this board for years. Many times. Seems Biden isn’t the only one who had a faulty memory. You seem to have a touch of it yourself. Or you are just lying again. As usual.

I have no doubt that no one hates you in TN. It’s a friendly state. But I doubt they will miss you when you are gone. You chose to live in a state where you think most folks hate women. Or that’s the rhetoric you keep pushing. You live in a state you think is racist and homophobic. So goes the rhetoric you keep spewing. So if you want to leave. Leave. Stop whining and leave. Nobody there will care. You aren’t doing them a favor living in the state. You bring nothing of consequence. So if you are so unhappy, quit your whining and go to wherever the hell progressives go.

See ya.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:12 pm As I recall I didn’t “vote” on Roe. I’m not a sitting justice on SCOTUS. You need to figure out how government works. That’s not the legislative or executive branch but the judiciary. They don’t ask me what I think. But if they had I would have upheld Roe. Said that on this board for years. Many times. Seems Biden isn’t the only one who had a faulty memory. You seem to have a touch of it yourself. Or you are just lying again. As usual.

I have no doubt that no one hates you in TN. It’s a friendly state. But I doubt they will miss you when you are gone. You chose to live in a state where you think most folks hate women. Or that’s the rhetoric you keep pushing. You live in a state you think is racist and homophobic. So goes the rhetoric you keep spewing. So if you want to leave. Leave. Stop whining and leave. Nobody there will care. You aren’t doing them a favor living in the state. You bring nothing of consequence. So if you are so unhappy, quit your whining and go to wherever the hell progressives go.

See ya.
Yeah, you just make shit up. You’ve got a history of making things up about me without actually knowing anything. Really sad.

Yep, this is one of the most racist and homophobic states. Wouldn’t live here if I were black or gay. Hell, my town OUTLAWED homosexuality till the courts came down on them and they realized they could have the shit sued out of them.

As for you voting for it - yep, that’s EXACTLY what you are doing. You are voting for the politicians that loudly brag that they are going to take away women’s rights and gay rights - you’ve bragged about voting for Ron DeSantis.

So, this is what you voted for, this is what you want. You can lie all you want, but your vote tells the tale. You certainly don’t hold those politicians to account, and you don’t say anything against them for the laws they pass. All you want to do is attack Democrats.

You’ve made your bed, wallow in it. You cheer on a right-wing world where 9-year-olds are forced to carry their rapist child, and a world where women who have abortions to save their own lives are imprisoned. A world where gays are shoved back into the closets.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:31 pm Yeah, you just make shit up. You’ve got a history of making things up about me without actually knowing anything. Really sad.

Yep, this is one of the most racist and homophobic states. Wouldn’t live here if I were black or gay. Hell, my town OUTLAWED homosexuality till the courts came down on them and they realized they could have the shit sued out of them.

As for you voting for it - yep, that’s EXACTLY what you are doing. You are voting for the politicians that loudly brag that they are going to take away women’s rights and gay rights - you’ve bragged about voting for Ron DeSantis.

So, this is what you voted for, this is what you want. You can lie all you want, but your vote tells the tale. You certainly don’t hold those politicians to account, and you don’t say anything against them for the laws they pass. All you want to do is attack Democrats.

You’ve made your bed, wallow in it. You cheer on a right-wing world where 9-year-olds are forced to carry their rapist child, and a world where women who have abortions to save their own lives are imprisoned. A world where gays are shoved back into the closets.
I don't brag about voting. Never have. Ive never told anyone how to vote. None of my business and its irrelevant in a policy discussion. We don't vote on individual policy issues in this country. Further, I have never voted for anyone who hates women or homosexuals. That's how you characterize people who don't agree with you on policy. You use the politics of fear. But its not true. Its just propaganda from a man who lies whenever he speaks. You have no credibility. None.

Can you cite a single case where a woman has gone to jail for having an abortion? You talk like it happens all the time. Im betting you can't name a single case where its happened. You fabricate these tales but they are all in your head.

Tennessee isn't racist or homophobic. Hell they even tolerate assholes like you. Bless your heart. But again, if you don't like it you can leave anytime you choose. Nobody is forcing you to stay. Nobody is begging you to stay. Nobody gives a shit. You add nothing. You aint no prize.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:59 pm I don't brag about voting. Never have. Ive never told anyone how to vote. None of my business and its irrelevant in a policy discussion. We don't vote on individual policy issues in this country. Further, I have never voted for anyone who hates women or homosexuals. That's how you characterize people who don't agree with you on policy. You use the politics of fear. But its not true. Its just propaganda from a man who lies whenever he speaks. You have no credibility. None.

Can you cite a single case where a woman has gone to jail for having an abortion? You talk like it happens all the time. Im betting you can't name a single case where its happened. You fabricate these tales but they are all in your head.

Tennessee isn't racist or homophobic. Hell they even tolerate assholes like you. Bless your heart. But again, if you don't like it you can leave anytime you choose. Nobody is forcing you to stay. Nobody is begging you to stay. Nobody gives a shit. You add nothing. You aint no prize.
And no one cares that you left either.

And yes, DeSantis hates the very idea of women's rights and gay rights, and you'll vote for him again. You'll vote for these people, then pretend there isn't any blood on your fingers that pull the lever.

No one has went to jail... yet. But they are trying. A woman in Ohio was arrested and charged after having a miscarriage. Luckily the Grand Jury refused to indict the woman and she went free. https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/11/us/b ... riage.html

Republicans are introducing bills in multiple states to imprison women that have abortions. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... de-charges
The bills being introduced in Arkansas, Texas, Kentucky and South Carolina look to establish that life begins at conception. Each of these bills explicitly references homicide charges for abortion. Homicide is punishable by the death penalty in all of those states.

Bills in Oklahoma, South Carolina and Texas also explicitly target medication abortion, which so far has fallen into a legal grey zone in much of the country.

A bill in Alabama has also been announced, although not yet been introduced, by Republican representative Ernest Yarbrough, that would establish fetal personhood from conception and repeal a section of Alabama’s abortion ban that expressly prevents homicide charges for abortion. The state’s current law makes abortion a class A felony, on the same level as homicide, but exempts women seeking abortions from being held criminally or civilly liable.

Laws that establish fetal personhood also bring the risk of opening pregnant people up to battery and assault charges for endangering a fetus. Such charges have already been documented in hundreds of cases, using criminal laws championed in recent decades by the anti-abortion movement that recognize fetuses as potential victims.

“It never starts or stops with abortion,” said Sussman of the far-reaching effects of fetal personhood laws.

“That means that not getting prenatal care, not taking pre-natal vitamins, working a job that is physically demanding – all of those things could impose some risk to the fetus – and that could be a child neglect or child abuse case.”

Such laws have been used to target pregnant people who have taken prescribed medication, taken illegal drugs or drunk alcohol while pregnant, even when there has been no adverse outcome on the fetus.

Some of the bills, such as the one in Arkansas, allow a partner to file an unlawful death lawsuit against a pregnant person who has had an abortion.

“The ways in which pregnant people could become a mere vessel for an entity that has separate and unique rights is becoming closer and closer to reality. And there are ways in which this could be used that we haven’t even contemplated yet,” said Sussman.
While these current bills have little chance of passing at this current time, this does show the direction that the GOP is going as it gets more and more extremist all the time.

And you're fine with that. You would STILL vote for a Republican pushing such bills, because you don't give a shit.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:57 am And no one cares that you left either.

And yes, DeSantis hates the very idea of women's rights and gay rights, and you'll vote for him again. You'll vote for these people, then pretend there isn't any blood on your fingers that pull the lever.

No one has went to jail... yet. But they are trying. A woman in Ohio was arrested and charged after having a miscarriage. Luckily the Grand Jury refused to indict the woman and she went free. https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/11/us/b ... riage.html

Republicans are introducing bills in multiple states to imprison women that have abortions. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... de-charges

While these current bills have little chance of passing at this current time, this does show the direction that the GOP is going as it gets more and more extremist all the time.

And you're fine with that. You would STILL vote for a Republican pushing such bills, because you don't give a shit.
So you admit esp in TN and Florida, there isn’t a single case. As I thought it’s bullshit. As usual. Bullshit. And you are fine with that. You have no credibility. You are the extremist. You lie and exaggerate. The politics of fear. That’s how you roll. You can’t have a rational discussion. And you are fine with that.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:17 am So you admit esp in TN and Florida, there isn’t a single case. As I thought it’s bullshit. As usual. Bullshit. And you are fine with that. You have no credibility. You are the extremist. You lie and exaggerate. The politics of fear. That’s how you roll. You can’t have a rational discussion. And you are fine with that.
No cases YET. But I showed proof that the people you vote for WANT to imprison women.

And if they start doing so, you won't mind, will you? You'll just say "I don't vote issue by issue".

You have no interest in a rational discussion, or you would discuss why Republican lawmakers are introducing these bills, instead of pretending they don't exist.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:51 am No cases YET. But I showed proof that the people you vote for WANT to imprison women.

And if they start doing so, you won't mind, will you? You'll just say "I don't vote issue by issue".

You have no interest in a rational discussion, or you would discuss why Republican lawmakers are introducing these bills, instead of pretending they don't exist.
No you didn’t. These are right to lifers many of which are women. You ignore that. I doesn’t fit your narrative so you ignore it. Further you haven’t proven that any of these bills would imprison women. What’s to say you aren’t lying about that as well. So if you represent what it is to be a Democrat, why would I want to vote for somebody like you who feels it necessary to lie all the time?

You live in TN because you want to live in TN. You bitch about it but you can’t admit you like it better than any of the Dem states you could have moved to. It’s easy to see. You brag about how well you have done and could have lived anywhere. But you choose a deep red state. Not a blue one. And now you whine and complain. It’s all show. You like lower taxes. Who wouldn’t. You like lower crime. Lower cost of living. etc etc etc. you just can’t believe Republicans run the state. Oh it’s not California or Illinois or New York. Nobody wants it to be. So if you are so unhappy living among deplorables, pack your whiney ass up and move. TN will be okay without you.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:12 am No you didn’t. These are right to lifers many of which are women. You ignore that. I doesn’t fit your narrative so you ignore it. Further you haven’t proven that any of these bills would imprison women. What’s to say you aren’t lying about that as well. So if you represent what it is to be a Democrat, why would I want to vote for somebody like you who feels it necessary to lie all the time?
You didn't read the article. You ignored the FACT that a woman was arrested for having a miscarriage. That's okay with you, you don't give a fuck for her rights, because you say "some women are right to lifers" - that's the old "I have black friends" trope that means nothing. I'm sure we had slaves back in the day that enjoyed being a slave. Doesn't mean that slavery wasn't wrong. Your logic is shit.
You live in TN because you want to live in TN. You bitch about it but you can’t admit you like it better than any of the Dem states you could have moved to. It’s easy to see. You brag about how well you have done and could have lived anywhere. But you choose a deep red state. Not a blue one. And now you whine and complain. It’s all show. You like lower taxes. Who wouldn’t. You like lower crime. Lower cost of living. etc etc etc. you just can’t believe Republicans run the state. Oh it’s not California or Illinois or New York. Nobody wants it to be. So if you are so unhappy living among deplorables, pack your whiney ass up and move. TN will be okay without you.
I like Tennessee for it's nature and for Nashville's culture. And crime is a problem here too, but then, I lived in DC, and I didn't feel threatened there either. But then, you're threatened for some reason by illegal immigration, when it don't affect your life in any way. It's all manufactured outrage. You don't really care.

You can make a difference in a red state, too. I'll continue to work to make a difference. But then, I'm involved politically locally, as well as our system of voting, I work the elections. You don't do anything, you never have. You've never been anything but a Keyboard Kommando.

It's hilarious to hear you whine.
gounion

Post by gounion »

It's funny how you want to pretend everything is wonderful in Tennessee. There have been road rage shootouts on the interstate less than a mile from my home. We've had lots of breakins in my neighborhood.

We have a violent nation because we are awash in guns. There's nowhere you can get away from it. That's your fantasy. I live in the real world.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:19 am You didn't read the article. You ignored the FACT that a woman was arrested for having a miscarriage. That's okay with you, you don't give a fuck for her rights, because you say "some women are right to lifers" - that's the old "I have black friends" trope that means nothing. I'm sure we had slaves back in the day that enjoyed being a slave. Doesn't mean that slavery wasn't wrong. Your logic is shit.

I like Tennessee for it's nature and for Nashville's culture. And crime is a problem here too, but then, I lived in DC, and I didn't feel threatened there either. But then, you're threatened for some reason by illegal immigration, when it don't affect your life in any way. It's all manufactured outrage. You don't really care.

You can make a difference in a red state, too. I'll continue to work to make a difference. But then, I'm involved politically locally, as well as our system of voting, I work the elections. You don't do anything, you never have. You've never been anything but a Keyboard Kommando.

It's hilarious to hear you whine.
I’m sure you will make the centerfold as poll worker of the year. You are some kind of big political deal. :lol: :lol: :lol:
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:37 am I’m sure you will make the centerfold as poll worker of the year. You are some kind of big political deal. :lol: :lol: :lol:
At least I do it - Not like you. Election offices everywhere are always scrambling to find people to work the elections. It's really tough for them. I'm not only working, but my wife is, and I've brought two other people on board that's never worked elections before.

It's a patriotic duty, but of course, it's something that you'd never lower yourself to do - you just attack others that DO stand up and do their civic duty.

You're a sad little man.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:44 am At least I do it - Not like you. Election offices everywhere are always scrambling to find people to work the elections. It's really tough for them. I'm not only working, but my wife is, and I've brought two other people on board that's never worked elections before.

It's a patriotic duty, but of course, it's something that you'd never lower yourself to do - you just attack others that DO stand up and do their civic duty.

You're a sad little man.
I have no problem with poll workers. I just find it funny that that’s where the Democratic Party in the State of Tennessee puts a man of such enormous political experience such as yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: You are so persuasive and have such good people skills. :lol: :lol: :lol: What an asset. Or maybe just an ass. :lol: :lol: :lol: Comservatives in the state are quaking in their boots knowing you are on team Dem. :lol: Next election maybe they will put you in charge of the porta pottys. :lol: :lol: :lol:
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:57 am I have no problem with poll workers. I just find it funny that that’s where the Democratic Party in the State of Tennessee puts a man of such enormous political experience such as yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: You are so persuasive and have such good people skills. :lol: :lol: :lol: What an asset. Or maybe just an ass. :lol: :lol: :lol: Comservatives in the state are quaking in their boots knowing you are on team Dem. :lol: Next election maybe they will put you in charge of the porta pottys. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Democratic Party didn't put me here. They did put me on the state committee, but I dropped off when another local person really wanted to be on it.

But hey, you just make shit up about me when you don't know the truth. Some fantasy world you live in. You are truly a sad little man.

But you sit on YOUR ass and don't do anything. It wouldn't surprise me if you've never voted in your life. That's why you are so against saying who you vote for.

Someone else DOES do their civic duty, and you attack them for it. How Republican of you.

Oh, and be sure to complain that people make personal attacks.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:00 am Democratic Party didn't put me here. They did put me on the state committee, but I dropped off when another local person really wanted to be on it.

But hey, you just make shit up about me when you don't know the truth. Some fantasy world you live in. You are truly a sad little man.

But you sit on YOUR ass and don't do anything. It wouldn't surprise me if you've never voted in your life. That's why you are so against saying who you vote for.

Someone else DOES do their civic duty, and you attack them for it. How Republican of you.

Oh, and be sure to complain that people make personal attacks.
I offered to forgo personal attacks if you would. Made the offer several times. The offer is good today. Thing is when I make that offer you change the subject. I’m guessing you can’t hold up your side of that deal. So if you insist on lying and misrepresenting and attacking those with whom you disagree, then I will give as good as I get. So suck it up buttercup.

I’m sure you are where the TN Democratic Party wants you to be. Maybe they will name a porta potty in your honor? :lol: :lol: :lol:
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:06 am I offered to forgo personal attacks if you would. Made the offer several times. The offer is good today. Thing is when I make that offer you change the subject. I’m guessing you can’t hold up your side of that deal. So if you insist on lying and misrepresenting and attacking those with whom you disagree, then I will give as good as I get. So suck it up buttercup.

I’m sure you are where the TN Democratic Party wants you to be. Maybe they will name a porta potty in your honor? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Joe, what you do isn't MY fault. If you don't like personal attacks, don't do them. It's hilarious that you blame ME for your actions.

You don't need me to stop personal attacks. If you don't believe in them, don't do them. Just like if you don't like abortion, don't fucking have one. But you guys always want to control other people, don't you?

I don't attack you - I don't make shit up about you, I don't say things about you and your life that I don't know. My attacks on you is about our debate, not personal things.

So fuck off. You're the king of making shit up about people. You're obsessed with me. That's because I live in your head.