GOD DAMMIT-Florida lawmakers create a new voting crimes office, part of a GOP push to shape election rules ahead of the

News and events of the day
Libertas

GOD DAMMIT-Florida lawmakers create a new voting crimes office, part of a GOP push to shape election rules ahead of the

Post by Libertas »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnbfcQ

Florida lawmakers create a new voting crimes office, part of a GOP push to shape election rules ahead of the 2022 midterms
All cons are enemies of America...we better start treating them as such and soon.

There are no voting crimes other than the handful of GOP who commit them, but elections are now going to be stolen right out in the open and NOTHING will be done about it ... :twisted:

It used to be the thing dont let the FASCISTS like board cons catch you say you "hate" them, because they somehow win when we say that.

I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU...

Watch ANY and ALL votes by democrats will all of a sudden be crimes. They wont certify the elections they lose with this office and law. Told you
I sigh in your general direction.
Motor City

Re: GOD DAMMIT-Florida lawmakers create a new voting crimes office, part of a GOP push to shape election rules ahead of

Post by Motor City »

Hate hurts the person doing the hating

Republican county clerk indicted by Colorado grand jury over election tampering
The indictment says Peters and Knisley last spring conspired to turn off security cameras in the room where the voting machines were stored, improperly granted access to an outside observer by stealing someone else's identity, and then refused to turn over documentation and records to state elections officials investigating the possible breach, which occurred during what was supposed to be a secure "trusted build" software update by state officials.

"Beginning in April 2021 and in advance of the May 25-26, 2021, trusted build, Tina Peters and Belinda Knisley either as principal actors and or acting as complicators devised and executed a deceptive scheme which was designed to influence public servants, breach security protocols, exceed permissible access to voting equipment, and set in motion eventual distribution of confidential information to unauthorized people," the indictment says.

The indictment states Peters and Knisley pretended to hire an IT consultant, used his name and Social Security number to pass a background check and acquire a security clearance and access badge, and then gave that badge to an as-yet-unidentified person so they could enter the secure room where the machines were stored. They also told the normal county elections supervisor that the unidentified person would be taking her place and barred her from watching what they did.
ProfX

Re: GOD DAMMIT-Florida lawmakers create a new voting crimes office, part of a GOP push to shape election rules ahead of

Post by ProfX »

So they committed an election crime, in order to "prove" a nonexistent election crime.

Gotta love it.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
ap215

Post by ap215 »

Their illegal voting suppression tactics are something else.