LOOK at what these cons support, LOOK at this asshole!

News and events of the day
Libertas

LOOK at what these cons support, LOOK at this asshole!

Post by Libertas »

https://twitter.com/BraddrofliT/status/ ... 9ji3cmSJzg

Not photoshopped it says.

I am NOT making fun of his physical condition, I am saying this is NOT a person with self control or a leader. Compare him to ANY democrat of the past 60 years.
I sigh in your general direction.
carmenjonze

Re: LOOK at what these cons support, LOOK at this asshole!

Post by carmenjonze »

I generally don't really like making fun of his physical appearance, either. There have even been a couple times that it makes me have limited, distant, theoretical compassion for him because he is very obviously suffering.

That's wasted compassion and empathy since it will NEVER be extended to us so-called minorities by him or these other conservative whites. Their culture is ruthless and eliminationist, and so is their history.

So what is striking to me as a person of African descent is these people like Donald Trump, David Duke, Hitler, King Charles, they all consider themselves everyone's superiors based in part on their looks. :?

For them that starts with their precious skin color, but their supremacy issues go even deeper than that. Like monarchy itself, like race-based public policy itself, the appearance is supposed to signify sovereignty über Alles.

And then...yeah...look at them as they inevitably deteriorate over time, just like the rest of the human beings do. It's like...wow you guys really have thought all this time something as superficial as your skin color and your private body parts means you're supposed to rule, and get the biggest and best of everything.

How delusional can you get. :?

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

I think however physically ugly he is or isn't, it's kind of far more irrelevant than the inner ugliness of his soul he shows every day.

I think part of his moral ugliness is the way he constantly demeans the appearance of others, particular women, calling women like Rosie O'Donnell fatsoes, etc. So in a way I view it as karma, getting back what you give out. The reality is I may mock the orange makeup or whatever the hell is on his head, but it's mostly out of irony.

Look, we all know "Dr." Ronny Jackson (candidate-state of insanity) was lying out of his rectum when he said Trump was the specimen of perfect health; anybody looking at him and listening to him can tell otherwise. The guy can barely walk a few steps and has trouble drinking water. And now I'm supposed to believe Jackson when he says Biden is old, sleepy, tired, and has dementia. Sure.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

I think my point is you can see the ugly on the outside, not hairline or weight or facial features, but just an ugly person.

I would never make fun of overweight people, while I am rather slim, I have close family member (s) who are very overweight and it is HEARTBREAKING to deal with.

It's just that all prior prez were somewhat athletic looking, maybe not Nixon but you know what I mean. He isnt someone with no self control or whatever, he is someone who cares nothing about anything but himself and you can see it just looking at him.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:27 pm I think my point is you can see the ugly on the outside, not hairline or weight or facial features, but just an ugly person.

I would never make fun of overweight people, while I am rather slim, I have close family member (s) who are very overweight and it is HEARTBREAKING to deal with.

It's just that all prior prez were somewhat athletic looking, maybe not Nixon but you know what I mean.
Well..neither was FDR. He was visibly disabled, though the cameras always shot him from the upper arms up, because of ableism. I know you already know this but it bears repeating.

It's actually kind of a miracle that he didn't get institutionalized just for having polio. :?
He isnt someone with no self control or whatever, he is someone who cares nothing about anything but himself and you can see it just looking at him.
Well, these conservative whites have been told all their lives that they are god's gift. Both Ken and Karen. They don't have to do anything to better themselves, they don't have to do better in their f'ed up personal lives, they're delusional enough to believe everybody wants them and everyone wants to be like them.

That's because they don't actually know any of us. :lol:

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

When I said "all" I think I was thinking in the past 60 years or so because I dont really know what shape most of them were in actually.