I wanted to find a prop plane and walk into the propellers this morning.

News and events of the day
Libertas

I wanted to find a prop plane and walk into the propellers this morning.

Post by Libertas »

MSNBC, 50 something Latino couple, man and Woman...telling reporter they used to be Dems but arent anymore because Dems dont support family and hard work? Is that what I heard.

Anyone else see this?

I dont want to overreact to this, it could be they were set up to do this by cons, dont know.

But if this is real my only translation is "We dont support your support of Gay and Trans folks."

I point out they are Latino because the reporter did and I know that is NOT the main deal here, but this mindset is not only opposite world, but reminds me of how Hitler did what he did.
I sigh in your general direction.
ZoWie

Re: I wanted to find a prop plane and walk into the propellers this morning.

Post by ZoWie »

Don't walk into the prop. Taxi the plane to whoever is inspiring all of the media to seek out the tiny handful of dissident Democrats and then to interview them in a way that makes them appear to speak for the whole party. Load them up and drop them into the most isolated part of post-hurricane Puerto Rico.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ZoWie wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:32 pm Don't walk into the prop. Taxi the plane to whoever is inspiring all of the media to seek out the tiny handful of dissident Democrats and then to interview them in a way that makes them appear to speak for the whole party. Load them up and drop them into the most isolated part of post-hurricane Puerto Rico.
I have heard a growing number of Latinos are going down this stupid path, I hope that is wrong. Polling data that I hope is wrong.
I sigh in your general direction.
ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

Yeah, they're all on about that. "Growing numbers?" How fast is the growth? What is the number? What states? Details, please.

At worst it sounds like we should be doing more gotv in that community including en espanol. Postcards To Voters, you out there?
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22