Storming The Capital 2: A Counter Storm is Coming

News and events of the day
sam lefthand

Re: Storming The Capital 2: A Counter Storm is Coming

Post by sam lefthand »

gounion wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:49 pm This nation is still in extreme danger of losing our democracy.

This isn't over. It's getting worse, not better.
Having the The Dallas Morning News switch their editorial stance from fairly conservative to more liberal is a case of something getting better.

:D
gounion

Post by gounion »

sam lefthand wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:52 pm Having the The Dallas Morning News switch their editorial stance from fairly conservative to more liberal is a case of something getting better.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're kidding, right?

Looking at armed, bloody revolution for Trump, but hey, the DMN editorial page is on our side! After all, EVERYONE IN AMERICA reads the DMN, eh?
sam lefthand

Post by sam lefthand »

gounion wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:55 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're kidding, right?

Looking at armed, bloody revolution for Trump, but hey, the DMN editorial page is on our side! After all, EVERYONE IN AMERICA reads the DMN, eh?
Having butterflies finally returning to Mariposa from the Sierra Madre Mountains of Mexico after a long absence is an example of something getting better.

carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:12 pm Having butterflies finally returning to Mariposa from the Sierra Madre Mountains of Mexico after a long absence is an example of something getting better.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

Dear god, if anyone wants to read the epitaph of our democracy in a few years, just lead them to this thread.

Tell them this person claims to be a DEMOCRAT...the ruins everyone will be looking at will make sense at that point.
I sigh in your general direction.
gounion

Post by gounion »

Libertas wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:22 pm Dear god, if anyone wants to read the epitaph of our democracy in a few years, just lead them to this thread.

Tell them this person claims to be a DEMOCRAT...the ruins everyone will be looking at will make sense at that point.
Yup.
sam lefthand

Post by sam lefthand »

This is fine.

:lol:

And yup, I am a Democrat.

What are you guys?
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:22 pm Dear god, if anyone wants to read the epitaph of our democracy in a few years, just lead them to this thread.

Sam Lefthand is a Democrat like Zell Miller and Strom Thurmond were Democrats.

He is the type to have told the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party to sit down and shut up with no representation.

"Big tent" to this type of person means a party full of racist Republicans even worse than Theodore Roosevelt, and warmongers like Ronald Reagan.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:30 pmI am a Democrat.
So was David Duke, what's that supposed to prove.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

sam lefthand wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:30 pm What are you guys?
I haven't told the folks at the Democratic campus club I irregularly attend that I am, in fact, a registered member of the Conscious Party.

I kid. They don't check. For all I know, it could be full of moles. :D
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
gounion

Post by gounion »

carmenjonze wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:34 pm So was David Duke, what's that supposed to prove.
Hell, Fred Phelps ran as a Democrat.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

gounion wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:39 pm Hell, Fred Phelps ran as a Democrat.
So did this dead fascist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._T._Ready

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:33 pm Sam Lefthand is a Democrat like Zell Miller and Strom Thurmond were Democrats.

He is the type to have told the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party to sit down and shut up with no representation.

"Big tent" to this type of person means a party full of racist Republicans even worse than Theodore Roosevelt, and warmongers like Ronald Reagan.
While MAGA take over election control, resulting in CERTAIN violence and the end of democracy, they just sit here pretending that is not happening, but why?

They know what is happening, I mean hell in some cases they are helping it happen but in some cases they just know and still say NOTHING! :twisted:
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:40 pm While MAGA take over election control, resulting in CERTAIN violence and the end of democracy, they just sit here pretending that is not happening, but why?
Because they agree with it and plan to benefit from it.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:46 pm Because they agree with it and plan to benefit from it.
Then FUCK them to hell, and DONT talk to me if you are a TRAITOR...dont come NEAR me.

God DAMMIT
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

MAGA Insurrectionist Breaks Down In Tears. Says That The Traitor Had Called For Help.

https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-rioter-crying-video/
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
Drak

Post by Drak »

"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Number6

Post by Number6 »

FBI arrests MAGA insurrectionist who attacked police with a flagpole and then bragged about it in his diary.
A 71-year-old Pennsylvania man has been charged by the Department of Justice with assaulting police officers during the January 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

Like many other MAGA rioters that day, Howard Charles Richardson of King Prussia was captured on video as part of the crowd fighting with law enforcement outside the building. But Richardson was also betrayed by an unusual witness, according to the Feds: His own diary.

‘Agents executed a search warrant for Richardson's residence and person. During the search, agents located two red hats and a black and blue windbreaker with a "Brigantine Beach" logo on the upper left chest, which matches the jacket Richardson is seen wearing (at the riot). Agents also found a day planner that Richardson acknowledged was his. Richardson wrote that he parked at 11:00 a.m., was at the front of the Capitol building at 12: 15 p.m., "gates were breeched" at 1:00 p.m., "moving up to steps" at 1:30-1 :45 p.m., and "got pepper sprayed" at 2:00 p.m. He noted that he "started to leave" the Capitol at 3:30 p.m. (U.S. Capitol surveillance footage in fact shows RICHARDSON, identified by the same blue windbreaker and khaki pants, walking away from the Capitol building at approximately 3: 10 p.m. on January 6.)”

The FBI also cited more conventional video evidence against Richardson, as reported in a DOJ new release:
Raw Story
I don't think any of the MAGA insurrectionists or Trumphumpers have ever been accused of being the sharpest knives in the drawer and the above story proves that.
When you vote left, you vote right.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Number6 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:32 pm FBI arrests MAGA insurrectionist who attacked police with a flagpole and then bragged about it in his diary.

I don't think any of the MAGA insurrectionists or Trumphumpers have ever been accused of being the sharpest knives in the drawer and the above story proves that.
Blue lives matter!!!

But only when someone says Black Lives Matter!!!

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:10 pm Blue lives matter!!!

But only when someone says Black Lives Matter!!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

l really hate to say this, but is this what it has come down to? Telling Children to hide under the desks because some RWNJ has a hard on by carrying AR-15 is just as bad and just as stupid as telling school children to hide under their desk when the Russian's start dropping nuclear missiles on them.

I know, because I went through those asinine stupid shit drills.

This is what it has come down to?

I mean for fuck sake.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

I remember those drills.

Thank GOD we had an adult in the WH at the time. Kennedy...
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Libertas wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:49 pm I remember those drills.

Thank GOD we had an adult in the WH at the time. Kennedy...
In West Memphis, Arkansas. We were issued freaking Dog Tags. Our proximity to USAF Missile Silos made our community a designated target.
Motor City

Post by Motor City »

marindem01 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:48 pm l really hate to say this, but is this what it has come down to? Telling Children to hide under the desks because some RWNJ has a hard on by carrying AR-15 is just as bad and just as stupid as telling school children to hide under their desk when the Russian's start dropping nuclear missiles on them.

I know, because I went through those asinine stupid shit drills.

This is what it has come down to?

I mean for fuck sake.
Yea there are people who make money from consulting about these things and training kids how to act while it's happening now. Its created a situation similar to the one where congress gives a lot of resources to business and corporations tax cuts subsidies ect to be job creators and like now jobs have never been worse in sweatshop conditions or non existent all together.