The Donald Trump is Batcrap Crazy and The Leader of the GOP Thread

News and events of the day
Libertas

Re: The Donald Trump is Batcrap Crazy and The Leader of the GOP Thread

Post by Libertas »

Officials had to go to maralargo to retrieve national archives dumbshit traitor stole.

Cons, fuck you and get out of my country, now!

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... o-1295991/

scumbags, all of you

and now this GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

https://twitter.com/crooksandliars/stat ... mHD-NzWuSw
No, Trump did not send National Guard troops to the Capitol.

Hannity Promotes Lie That Trump Ordered 20K Troops To Capitol
Some lies will never stop being spewed by Republicans
I sigh in your general direction.
ap215

Post by ap215 »

US and Japan agree to cut Trump-era steel tariffs

The US and Japan have agreed to remove Trump-era tariffs from around 1.25 million metric tonnes a year of Japanese steel imports.

Under the deal, Japan says it will help to tackle excess steel supplies, which push down prices.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-60297 ... stom3=%40B
Drak

Post by Drak »

GOP are starting to divide and a civil war is brewing.

"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Internecine Warfare between these factions will come to ahead in the upcoming elections, and will only worsen in 2024.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:02 pm GOP are starting to divide and a civil war is brewing.

Moscow Mitch knows that a fascist country under putin with rump as the puppet is a lose lose for him and the idiots who want to make it happen.

He is so corrupt and so anti all non white str8t males, that he doesnt know what to do now.

The GOP SUPPORTS RUSSIA OVER AMERICA AND NATO

No?

You watch.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Trump steals WH documents and items, tears up official records.

And the cons do not care, you wont hear a word. If Obama had done it

insert hair on fire gif here, but I dont know which sites are safe to get gifs from and which are not...but you cons would have lost your minds.

And then there is this

https://www.rawstory.com/nazi-salute/

Jewish Alabama student reprimanded by school for complaining about students doing Nazi salute in class
https://www.rawstory.com/nazi-salute/
ap215

Post by ap215 »

One Menacing Call After Another: Threats Against Lawmakers Surge

WASHINGTON — Early one morning in November 2019, Representative Rodney Davis, Republican of Illinois, received a profanity-laden voice mail message at his office in which the caller identified himself as a trained sharpshooter and said he wanted to blow the congressman’s head off.

Two years earlier, Representative Maxine Waters, Democrat of California, received a similar voice mail message from an irate man who falsely accused her of threatening President Donald J. Trump’s life. “If you do it again, you’re dead,” he said, punctuating the statement with expletives and a racial epithet against Ms. Waters, who is Black.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/09/us/p ... reats.html
ap215

Post by ap215 »

National Archives asks Justice Department to investigate Trump's handling of White House records

The National Archives and Records Administration has asked the Justice Department to investigate former President Trump's handling of White House records, CBS News has learned.

A referral does not necessarily mean that there will be an investigation, a source familiar with internal deliberations said. The source said referrals like these are standard procedure when there are possible criminal violations. The Washington Post was the first to report the request.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-reco ... epartment/
Number6

Post by Number6 »

ap215 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:48 am National Archives asks Justice Department to investigate Trump's handling of White House records

The National Archives and Records Administration has asked the Justice Department to investigate former President Trump's handling of White House records, CBS News has learned.

A referral does not necessarily mean that there will be an investigation, a source familiar with internal deliberations said. The source said referrals like these are standard procedure when there are possible criminal violations. The Washington Post was the first to report the request.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-reco ... epartment/
More than likely some Trump underlings will face charges because I seriously doubt Trump actually packed any of the documents up. More than likely, Trump directed his underlings specific documents to be packed and shipped to Trump's dump home.
When you vote left, you vote right.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

The story I saw he was eating some of the evidence and plugging up toilets with it.

Worst scum on earth, criminal, and the cons vote for him and his party without hesitation.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

WAPO just now, some of the documents traitor took from the WH were labeled "classified" and "top secret."

But cons dont care. If Hillary had done that or Bill or Barack, you would see headlines in their city newspaper:

"known trump supporter's brains found exploded all over his kitchen ceiling (from self exploding) after hearing that Hillary took documents"

Also toilets were regularly clogged in the WH due to destroying documents.

If any democrat did this once, even if just once for 5 minutes you fucking cons head would explode.
bradman

Post by bradman »

:lol: Hillary's looking better than she ever has......

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clin ... 14696.html
I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat. [Will Rogers]
Bludogdem

Post by Bludogdem »

bradman wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:19 am :lol: Hillary's looking better than she ever has......

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clin ... 14696.html
I like Whtmer, Grisham , or Walz.
bradman

Post by bradman »

Bludogdem wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:17 pm I like Whtmer, Grisham , or Walz.
i take it you mean Michelle Grisham, Gretchen Whitmer, and my man Walz.

Ya, that's not really what i was getting at. i meant that Hillary was looking happy and healthy nowadays. She looked good in that hat eh.

But since it was brought up. i'd vote for Walz in a heartbeat. Although, i'd rather vote for him as a senator first. A little bit more experience. It's only then i'd know for sure if the tefon has been applied properly and the metal he's made of is strong enough to survive a Presidential run.
I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat. [Will Rogers]
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

bradman wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:50 pm i'd vote for Walz in a heartbeat.
Is he another one of these kowtowing, fascist-friendly so-called moderates?

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Bludogdem wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:17 pm I like Whtmer, Grisham , or Walz.
Who really gives a sht.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by bradman »

He's easy enough to find........
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Walz
Timothy James Walz is an American politician, veteran, and retired educator serving as the 41st governor of Minnesota since 2019. He is a member of the Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party. Walz is often described as a Democratic moderate.
Walz received a 100% rating from Planned Parenthood in 2012, from the ACLU in 2011, from the American Immigration Lawyers Association in 2009–10, from the AFL-CIO in 2010, from the Teamsters in 2009–10, and from NOW in 2007. He also received single-digit ratings from the National Taxpayers' Union, Citizens against Government Waste, Americans for Tax Reform, and Freedom Works. The US Chamber of Commerce gave him a 25% rating in 2010.[13] Walz was ranked the 7th most bipartisan member of the House during the 114th Congress (and the most bipartisan member from Minnesota) in the Bipartisan Index created by The Lugar Center and the McCourt School of Public Policy that ranks members of Congress by measuring how often their bills attract co-sponsors from the opposite party and how often they co-sponsor bills by members of the opposite party.[22]
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

bradman wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:42 am He's easy enough to find........
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Walz
Yes, bright eyes. Since I guess you need everything spelled out for you at all times, it was a rhetorical question.

Sentence no. 3 from your quote:
Walz is often described as a Democratic moderate.

Also from your quote:

Walz was ranked the 7th most bipartisan member of the House during the 114th Congress (and the most bipartisan member from Minnesota) in the Bipartisan Index created by The Lugar Center and the McCourt School of Public Policy that ranks members of Congress by measuring how often their bills attract co-sponsors from the opposite party and how often they co-sponsor bills by members of the opposite party.[22]

Bipartisanship with fascists, who are very actively imposing their will on the country, is the unity/healing of civility. :problem:

At some point, hopefully before you're on your deathbeds, you guys will get it through your heads that making deals with criminals is a very bad idea.

MLK was right about you.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Number6 »

Trump's outside trusted accounting firm drop TFG citing the Trump's company has a decade of financial statements that can't be trusted.
The Trump Organization’s trusted outside accounting firm has taken the unprecedented step of ditching its client, explaining that the former president’s family company has a decade of financial statements that can’t be trusted.

In a letter to the Trump Organization on Feb. 9, the U.S. branch of the global accounting firm Mazars told the company that “the statements of financial condition for Donald J. Trump” ranging between 2011 and 2020 “should no longer be relied upon and you should inform any recipients thereof… that those documents should not be relied upon.” The firm explained that the decision was made in light of the AG’s revelations as well as “our own investigation.”

The letter goes on to sever all future business ties. “We have also reached the point such that there is a non-waivable conflict of interest with the Trump Organization,” Mazars wrote. “As a result, we are not able to provide any new work product to the Trump Organization.”
https://www.yahoo.com/news/accounting-f ... 44287.html
This sounds like it could reinforce the Attorney General of New York's case against the Trump family. No doubt, Mazars accounting personnel, maybe even the top management, will be interviewed and required to give deposition regarding those financial statements.
When you vote left, you vote right.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Number6 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:06 pm Trump's outside trusted accounting firm drop TFG citing the Trump's company has a decade of financial statements that can't be trusted.

This sounds like it could reinforce the Attorney General of New York's case against the Trump family. No doubt, Mazars accounting personnel, maybe even the top management, will be interviewed and required to give deposition regarding those financial statements.
Put the name "Clinton" in place of Trump in this story and this would be tomorrows headlines:

"Across America millions of trump supporters' brains have been found exploded on their kitchen ceilings."

Replace any one of the literally thousands of crimes or horrific behaviors of his with a Clinton doing it and their heads explode instantly.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1493377 ... 2PCtZPSDNA

Watters claiming that Clinton hired people who hacked Trump’s home and office computers and planted evidence…
Like the person said on DU where I saw this
They. Lie. About. Everything. (This lie is disinformation and dangerous)
You cons won't be happy until we are all shooting each other dead in the streets.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Trump Suggests Violence Against Ex-Clinton Campaign Adviser - The Mehdi Hasan Show

https://youtu.be/LGDym5VBw6M

President Trump accused Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign of spying on him, and said in a statement, “in a stronger period of time in our country, this crime would have been punishable by death.” Aired on 02/14/2022.
Watch not one con denounce this. Trump is saying someone should KILL Hillary and the people on her campaign, never mind they did NOT do what this piece of shit says they did. I see NO WAY to avoid conflict with these SCUM.
bradman

Post by bradman »

Come on baby. Seven come eleven. Daddy needs a new trending.......

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republican-l ... 55532.html
Republican leaders are holding closed-door meetings to question Trump's power over the party, report says
Top Republicans are increasingly questioning former President Donald Trump's hold over the party in closed-door meetings, The Washington Post reported.

They have been discussing his influence and fixation on what The Post described as "personal grievances."

The report cited more than a dozen Republican leaders across the country — including Trump advisors — many of whom spoke with the publication anonymously because of concerns about retribution from Trump.

The report comes amid growing signs of divergence between Trump and some Republican leaders ahead of the midterm elections in November.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

bradman wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:35 am Come on baby. Seven come eleven. Daddy needs a new trending.......

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republican-l ... 55532.html
Republican leaders are holding closed-door meetings to question Trump's power over the party, report says
Are you also in the market for a bridge over ocean-front property in Arizona?

Do you think anyone else here is?

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by bradman »

The odds of California splitting off and slipping away are astronomical compared to the odds of a split in the Republican party. No thanks.