RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: wallst
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

he's a cheater too.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

he's a cheater too.

Omg that is perfect

Please try to remember that what they believe, as well as what they do and
cause you to endure does not testify to your inferiority but to their inhumanity

~ James Baldwin, The Fire Next Time

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

..ah yes....chicken hawk piece of trash. mmm, me likes.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/chicken ... ry-record/

‘Chicken hawk piece of trash’: Vets unload on Trump for attacking Dem senator’s military record

Trump, meanwhile, was granted four deferments on the draft while he was studying at Fordham University and the University of Pennsylvania, and then was subsequently medically disqualified during an armed forces physical examination for supposed bone spurs in his feet, although no records exist to verify this claim.

Many veterans on Twitter chimed in to slam Trump for having the gall to attack an actual vet’s record while he methodically avoided serving at the height of the Vietnam war. Check out some top responses below.

#yafukinmoocher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

nothing has changed, this is all he did at the tower bunker.
this is what he does. he does nothing, nothing beyond looking at himself
and spewing massive quantities of bullshit. a professional bullshitter.

Quote:
https://news.vice.com/story/trump-folder-positive-news-white-house
Trump gets a folder full of positive news about himself twice a day.
It’s known as the “propaganda document”

well, look here you spineless cowardly piece of shit.
this is "THE BEST!" pic of your air bag head.

#yafukinmoocher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

groper is a fucking coward piece of shit.

..."what the president said"....in his lil speech where he read the words "white supremacists"..

he didnt Say anything, he READ a statement someone else wrote for him.

#FPOS.

well, now we know he can read at a 8th grade level.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

the repubs, the repubs in congress...you are just now noticing that 45 is not stable??

really?.....is it only NOW that you notice this crazy cracker is fucking nuts??

srsly?

where were you yesterday? last month? last week? last year?...since you were born?
...when is it you did not notice he was fucking nuts?...all this time?

then there isnt a one of you stable enough or astute enough to be in congress.
if you cant tell the diff between someone insane as 45 and someone who is Not insane
as 45 is....you dont deserve the pay and free lifestyle you get from the taxpayers.

you got no defense. coming along now and muttering...well gee we didnt realize he was this nuts..

sorry guys, that dont cut it. not anymore. you could get away with that before twitter and PCs
and the fucking phones, but now?....your support of him ONLY MEANS YOU CARE MORE FOR
YOURSELVES THAN THE COUNTRY.

#sad #pathetic #whiteguys #yafuckinmoochers

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/trump-r ... -election/
Trump reportedly furious: ‘That f*cking Steve Bannon’ is ‘taking credit for my election’

“That fucking Steve Bannon taking credit for my election,” Trump lamented, according to a source who spoke with Carrasquillo.
“The president is not happy with the Joshua Green book,” a source told BuzzFeed. “Every other page is a love letter to Steve Bannon.”

That Trump is privately admonishing Bannon comes as he publicly declined to say whether he has confidence in his top aide.

“He’s saying, ‘I’m going to force you to fire me in a public way or we’re going to follow the agenda we were elected for,'” an ally said.

“At the end of the day if Bannon is fired, this Republican White House, which is supposed to be nationalist conservative, would be fully staffed by generals, Democrats, Clinton voters and the occasional Bush aide,” a Bannon ally said. “What is this, the Twilight Zone?”

yes, its the twilight zone and you red fucks brought it on so deal with it like big boys
and stop groveling and whining about what youve done. you have created a schizophrenic
WH full of humans who cant tell real reality from a fucking tv show. now you gotta deal with it.
#yafukinmoochers

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

tick tick tick.

Quote:
Clear and Present Danger
An early standard by which the constitutionality of laws regulating subversive expression were evaluated in light of the First Amendment's guarantee of Freedom of Speech.

Justice oliver wendell holmes jr., writing for the U.S. Supreme Court in Schenck v. United States, 249 U.S. 47, 39 S. Ct. 247, 63 L. Ed. 470 (1919), stated: "The question in every case is whether the words used are used in such circumstances and are of such a nature as to create a clear and present danger that they will bring about the substantive evils that Congress has a right to prevent."

lists?....how many lists do groper bannon wank over, lists! they want lists!!
Quote:
clear and present danger

n. a situation created which someone deems to require a governmental limitation on Constitutional First Amendment freedoms of speech, press or assembly, such as shouting "fire" in a crowded theater (speech), printing a list of the names and addresses of CIA agents (press) or gathering together a lynch mob (assembly).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

thank groper for rising food prices and its just beginning. farmers are crying over the loss
of their produce. rotting in the fields becuz no white folks will pick for $12.00 with
health and benefits.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/8 ... s-To-Trump
Farmers' Crops Are Rotting in the Fields Thanks To Trump
By Rmuse
Sunday Aug 20, 2017

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

wow, you go nevada!! swell job selling off the SierraNevadaMountains to clear cutting!!
all that swell yellow gutless color.

that view is like driving towards DonnerPass for godsake, there are NO FUCKING PINES STANDING.
so that means dry mountains with little snow melt and no water for reno.
you rock nevada...just dehydrate them fuckers to death.
i know....buy water from china!! have it shipped in.
maybe some fucking trees too.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

you aint taking me with you, pal.

from germany...who does know.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

author! author!

Michael Chiklis‏Verified account @MichaelChiklis 3m3 minutes ago

Heartfelt thanks & appreciation to the men & women of our free press who put themselves in harms
way to bring us real news from Houston

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

no building permits. just the permit for his personal account.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/flashba ... cost-3000/
Flashback: Trump took $17 million payout for hurricane damage that reportedly only cost $3,000

#yafukinmoocher
he prolly had that swamp-fested-motel of his drained of water.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

what a piece of shit.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/get-him ... ief-event/
‘Get him out of Texas’: Internet torches Trump for boasting about crowd size at hurricane relief event

Addressing a crowd of supporters in the city of Corpus Christi, Trump marveled at the number of people who showed up to greet him during his visit.

“What a crowd!” Trump said. “What a turnout!”

Trump, who is notoriously obsessed about drawing large crowds, was quickly hammered on the internet for treating a hurricane relief effort like yet another one of his campaign rallies.

Check out some of the top responses below.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

no one. no one wants to work for this coward quitter. ive been saying for months...he's gonna quit.
he cant take being loathed by 7billion humans.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/this-is ... ever-been/
‘This is not what he signed up for’: Confidant says Trump’s mood ‘worst it’s ever been’

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has been publicly challenging the White House, but advisers say President Donald Trump can’t afford to fire him.

A source close to the president said Trump was angered that Tillerson and economic adviser Gary Cohn criticized his response to a Charlottesville white supremacist rally, but there’s not much he can do about it, reported Politico. ...

Trump’s advisers don’t believe they could find a qualified candidate to replace Tillerson, who has feuded with the White House for months, because they don’t think UN Ambassador Nikki Haley is ready to take over.

“I couldn’t name you a guy who would take the job or get confirmed,” the source said. :rw)

The White House has experienced an exodus of staffers in recent weeks, although few of those positions have been filled — and, outside of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, no one seems especially eager to join the administration. :rw) :rw) :rw)

Trump returned from a 17-day vacation to find his influence shrunken, as the Russia investigation continues to consume his administration and congressional Republicans openly questioning his leadership.

That has left the president’s mindset as “the worst it’s ever been,” according to the Politico source.

“He feels like this is not what he signed up for, and his accomplishments are being underplayed,” the source said. “He just looks around and says, ‘When is this going to get better?’”
yah, well we never promised you a reality show. its the Presidency, you maroon.
its not a constant reality show party celebrating ...you.
ITS THE UNITED STATE GOVERNMENT AND YOU GOT THE JOB OF PRESIDENT OF IT. NOW YOU WHINE. gtfoh. just quit. go. away.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

yo, Mericans...wake up, the money junkies dont think you are worth while to own a home.
tho they Do expect you to pay them Highly to rent some POS they DGAF about.
from apartment complexes to single family homes....the wallst looters took all the living quarters
and fuck allyalls. pay the wallst thieves or die.

american slavery. your color doesnt matter.

https://www.revealnews.org/article/the- ... can-dream/
The homewreckers: How Trump cronies are sabotaging the American dream ---
By Aaron Glantz / September 14, 2017

...Eventually, the home was bundled, along with more than 3,000 other single-family homes, into a $514 million mortgage-backed security, which holds the deed to the house. The company that created that security, JPMorgan Chase & Co., is led by Jamie Dimon, .. Also last month, a firm founded by the chairman of that same economic panel, Stephen Schwarzman, announced that it was merging with the company Barrack founded – creating the largest single-family-home rental company in America.
Nearly eight months into the Trump presidency, the signs point in one direction: The administration no longer promotes homeownership as key to the American dream. Instead, it seems, Americans should be satisfied to simply live in a home; in some cases, one that enriched the president’s inner circle. Now with their man in power, these confidants of the president are exploring ways to put taxpayers on the hook should their financial schemes fail.

Billionaire real estate mogul Thomas J. Barrack, one of President Donald Trump’s closest confidants, introduces Ivanka Trump on the final day of the Republican National Convention in July. Barrack built an empire out of the single-family rental home market and quit the company last month, one day after a Reveal expose about conditions in the homes.

Trump himself encouraged this sort of behavior, cheering a potential crash in 2006. “I sort of hope that happens,” he said in a seminar for Trump University, his now-defunct real estate seminar program.
“People like me will go in and buy like crazy.”

... the company he founded – which became Colony Starwood Homes – had scooped up and rented out more than 30,000 single-family homes across 10 states. Most of them were foreclosures lost by families during the housing bust.
“It’s the greatest thing I’ve ever done,” Barrack told a real estate conference in 2012. yes, we're all so happy for you.

Enter Steve Mnuchin
.....Steve Mnuchin, treasury secretary in the Trump administration, previously ran a bank that foreclosed on the South Los Angeles bungalow once owned by Beulah Butler. Thousands of homes were foreclosed on under the leadership of Mnuchin, who was nicknamed the “Foreclosure King.”

The financial tsunami that took out Lehman Brothers and Washington Mutual in 2008 also led to the collapse of Financial Freedom’s parent company, IndyMac. The U.S. government’s Office of Thrift Supervision closed the company and turned over conservatorship to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. When IndyMac failed, it had $32 billion in assets, making its collapse one of the largest in American history.

Eight months later, the FDIC put IndyMac up for auction and sold it for $13.9 billion. The buyer? An investment group led by hedge fund manager Steve Mnuchin. He renamed it OneWest Bank and made himself chairman and CEO.

....Jamie Dimon, chairman and CEO of JPMorgan Chase & Co., has been betting big against middle-class homeownership. In 2014, JPMorgan began pioneering a new type of mortgage-backed security on rental homes owned by corporate landlords.

The deals present a win-win for Barrack and his investors. They can pull money out of the homes, enriching the company’s directors and shareholders – all while tenants pay back the debt to JPMorgan Chase through their monthly rent checks.
the new slavery.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

at least 600,000 russian troll bots retweeting each other and attracting all the teabaggers
and wingers. as if it were reality.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/07/us/p ... ction.html
The Fake Americans Russia Created to Influence the Election

On Twitter, as on Facebook, Russian fingerprints are on hundreds or thousands of fake accounts that regularly posted anti-Clinton messages. Many were automated Twitter accounts, called bots, that sometimes fired off identical messages seconds apart — and in the exact alphabetical order of their made-up names, according to the FireEye researchers. On Election Day, for instance, they found that one group of Twitter bots sent out the hashtag #WarAgainstDemocrats more than 1,700 times.

Last edited by rainwater on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

the racist fuck in the WH thinks the natives are going to lie down.
they. aint. gonna. do. it. "Period".

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/navajo- ... -monument/
Navajo tribe says ready to sue Trump over changes to Utah monument--

The Navajo Nation will sue the Trump administration if it tries to reduce the size of the Bears Ears National Monument in Utah, its top lawyer told Reuters on Thursday, ahead of the release of a broad government review of such sites across the country.

President Donald Trump had ordered the Interior Department to examine whether 27 national monuments designated by past presidents could be reduced or rescinded to make way for oil and gas drilling and other economic development.
oh like a groper hotels?? :rw) navajo would Never allow a groper hotel. NVR.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

:o :o :o

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/kim-jo ... ts-report/
Kim Jong Un is asking Republicans to help him decode Trump’s ‘confusing’ rants: report

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is reportedly so confused by President Donald Trump’s constant rage tweets that he is trying to enlist the help of Republican foreign policy experts in an effort to understand them.

The Washington Post reports that North Korean government officials have been “quietly trying to arrange talks with Republican-linked analysts in Washington” for help understanding the president, who has repeatedly threatened to completely destroy North Korea if it keeps behaving in a way that is threatening to the United States.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

these moochers dont pay for anything. the taxpayers pay their way.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... probes/?ut
RNC taps legal account to help pay for lawyers for President Trump and son Donald Jr. in Russia probes---

The Republican National Committee is using a pool of money stockpiled for election recounts and other legal matters to pay for President Trump's ballooning lawyer fees related to the multiple Russia investigations, directing more than $427,000 so far to lawyers representing him and his eldest son, party officials confirmed Tuesday.

The RNC will report that last month it paid $100,000 to Trump's personal attorney John Dowd, and $131,250 to Jay Sekulow, another member of his legal team, in a Federal Election Commission report set to be filed Wednesday.
The party is also covering the mounting legal costs for the president's eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., spending nearly $200,000 this month...

#yafukinmoochers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

this is what happened to puerto rico. bonds for rich white guys did them in.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/trumps ... 2-million/
Trump’s failed Puerto Rico golf course has cost the territory’s taxpayers more than $32 million---

According to a report by Death & Taxes, the Coco Beach Golf and Country Club in San Juan (renamed to Trump International Golf Club Puerto Rico in 2008) borrowed more than $26 million in “government-backed bonds” to pay for renovations and old debts — but then defaulted nearly $120,000, declaring bankruptcy and leaving Puerto Rican Americans to pay the $32.7 million bill.

According to a PolitiFact Florida report from earlier this year, Trump’s complicated relationship with the failed San Juan golf course started in 2008, when he entered a deal with the club to re-license under his brand and turn the club around as it was “hemorrhaging money.”

The resort hosted the PGA’s Puerto Rican Open that year, but by 2011, the “resort sought more bonds to repay the earlier bonds.” The following year, Trump pocketed more than $600,000 in profits.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

this may have been the perfect coup d'etat. silent and deadly.

citizens united let them make all the rules, now none of them get charged or jailed, no trials or
courtroom transcripts, all evidence behind closed doors of those in the industry.
then once deals are cut for hefty fines...the fines are dismissed.
basically theyve won everything....they cant be charged fined or made uncomfortable at
all or ever again.

why..id say thats a grand slam. Image

https://www.propublica.org/article/bank ... nt-mean-to
After this ruling, the government may be even less willing to fight it out in court. Worse, it may have less leverage with companies when trying to extract penalties and fines in settlement negotiations over misconduct allegations.
The court has provided companies with a new piece of ammunition: the ability to argue that their deliberate misconduct was not actually fraud.

then there is this. this brings me to: "we're going to the end of the line". (thx tom petty).
there is nothing to salvage. these white boys have destroyed everything from ethic to forest,
theyve left nothing. they stole it all under the guise of capitalism.
they methodically spewed confusions to the public while stealing everything, knowing theyd designed
the laws in their favor.
there is no longer any point in even going to court. they got it all.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/irs-aw ... ty-breach/
IRS awards Equifax $7.25 million no-bid contract to help prevent fraud despite massive security breach--
The Internal Revenue Service last week issued a no-bid contract to Equifax, agreeing to pay the company $7.25 million to help prevent fraud, despite a massive security breach that compromised the personal information of at least 145 million Americans, Politico reports.

#yafukinmoochers

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

really, sarah. this from the team working for prezpussiegrabber who relies on alexJones for his info.
right on girl. every word you say is saved 4evah.

oh yeh, and as for "fixing the VA for "our" vets"..????....umyah what have you done?
can you give us a short list of how you are "fixing the VA" for the, our, vets.
anyone?...any lists any, even One thing theyve done...anything...
yah i didnt think so.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/sarah- ... out-trump/
Quote:
Sanders battles CNN’s Jim Acosta: You have a 1st Amendment ‘responsibility’ to be ‘positive’ about Trump
...., we’re fixing the V.A. for our vets,” she complained. “You’ve only found 5 percent of your time to focus on some of those issues. And frankly, those are the issues that most Americans care about, not a lot of the things that you cover. Not a lot of the petty palace intrigue you spend your time on.”

“I think we need to move towards a more fair, more accurate and, frankly, more responsible news media for the American people,” the
press secretary insisted. alex jones???

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

yo, pantload....wheres the BAN on white guys?
its 200years past the time for that.

Quote:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/04/politics/trump-las-vegas-massacre/index.html

Trump's plea for time in the wake of the massacre is at odds with his past comments about violence. After a 2015 terrorist attack in San Bernardino, California, that killed 14 people, Trump quickly called for a "total and complete" ban on Muslims entering the United States.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

save your paychecks sweetie. 'course you can always work for your dad again.
Quote:
Sarah Huckabee Sanders: "trump is the one keeping the world from chaos"

knee the nazi.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next