Biden and dems OVERWHELMING success with economy

News and events of the day
Libertas

Biden and dems OVERWHELMING success with economy

Post by Libertas »

but you wont hear about it on the news.

I could list all the numbers, they are overwhelming improvements over trump, but what is the point.

Media wont talk about it, not exciting.

Cons like the ones on this board dont know how the economy and unemployment and stock market have improved and if they do they ignore it, they hate this country.

Gas prices are up and OPEC has all but admitted they are doing it on purpose to make profits and hurt Biden, cons dont care, they blame Biden anyway.

What inflation there is DIRECT result of trump mishandling the pandemic, basic common sense, econ 101. If you ignore a pandemic people will die, get sick and wont be able to go to work and then you will have to print money...97% of the inflation is tied DIRECTLY to this. but what point is there in talking about it, media wont because it isnt sexy.

Right now board con is googling looking for rightwing info that says the country is in bad shape, they hate this country.
I sigh in your general direction.
carmenjonze

Re: Biden and dems OVERWHELMING success with economy

Post by carmenjonze »

Love this ad

President Biden
@POTUS
United States government official

Together, we’re going to build a better America.

[VIDEO]

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1469071925741826050

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Drak »

But that Biden, Pelosi, Schumer agenda, though?

Biden go Boom

"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
rainwater

Post by rainwater »

i saw that, saw those numbers earlier today and wondered how the GOP RW would miscontrue and disinform it.

Drak wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:30 pm But that Biden, Pelosi, Schumer agenda, though?

Biden go Boom

Who are these..flag-sucking halfwits fleeced fooled by stupid little rich kids They speak for all that is cruel stupid They are racists hate mongers I piss down the throats of these Nazis Im too old to worry whether they like it. Fuck them.
HST.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:44 pm This is the reference. It's from the RFL Solipsist.

:problem:
It’s real simple board con hates you and others like you more than he loves his country or wants the country to succeed.

I have challenged them over and over, they cannot and will not tell us why the Biden agenda is wrong or bad
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:20 pm It’s real simple board con hates you and others like you more than he loves his country or wants the country to succeed.

I have challenged them over and over, they cannot and will not tell us why the Biden agenda is wrong or bad
Oh, it's even simpler than that. Pottymouth Karenwater said on some holidays thread that she hates most of us here. That makes sense, given that she's a Malthusian misanthrope like her primal scream buddy Ike Bana. :problem:

And to be frank, conservative whites come for their liberal white "race traitor" friends and family members long before they come for us.

Just ask Ernst Röhm, just ask the families of Viola Liuzzo and James Reeb a d Jim Zwerg.

Or, any liberal/left Jewish person perceived as so-called white.

Or...simply observe how Glennfs has been serving up the race-traitor treatment to GoU over the past few weeks. When it comes to white people in the crosshairs of white supremacists and white nationalists, their color and looks will not spare them.

Related: Sam Lefthand admonishes GoU to be a friend to Glennfs. viewtopic.php?p=5452#p5452

Sam Lefthand has not admonished Glennfs to be a friend to GoU, and he never will, either, because he is a kissass to white-supremacists and white nationalists. It fits, since Glennfs wishes to criminalize trans girls and women on some sports team. Sam Lefthand doesn't even care that this confederate wouldn't allow his own daughter to play on some random sports team, but then goes around dutifully running interference for Glennfs, anyway, like a good court jester.

:?

This is how white supremacism and nationalism thrives, thanks to the Sam Lefthands, Teds, Pottymouth Karenwaters, Manchins, and Sinemas.

Extremist Karenism and these white women voting for perverts like Roy Moore and that anti-CRT guy in Virginia is another good example.

We've been observing so-called whites do this kind of thing to each other since 1619. I find the whole phenomenon really weird, but that's a personal view.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:01 pm Oh, it's even simpler than that. Pottymouth Karenwater said on some holidays thread that she hates most of us here. That makes sense, given that she's a Malthusian misanthrope like her primal scream buddy Ike Bana. :problem:

And to be frank, conservative whites come for their liberal white "race traitor" friends and family members long before they come for us.

Just ask Ernst Röhm, just ask the families of Viola Liuzzo and James Reeb a d Jim Zwerg.

Or, any liberal/left Jewish person perceived as so-called white.

Or...simply observe how Glennfs has been serving up the race-traitor treatment to GoU over the past few weeks. When it comes to white people in the crosshairs of white supremacists and white nationalists, their color and looks will not spare them.

Related: Sam Lefthand admonishes GoU to be a friend to Glennfs. viewtopic.php?p=5452#p5452

Sam Lefthand has not admonished Glennfs to be a friend to GoU, and he never will, either, because he is a kissass to white-supremacists and white nationalists. It fits, since Glennfs wishes to criminalize trans girls and women on some sports team. Sam Lefthand doesn't even care that this confederate wouldn't allow his own daughter to play on some random sports team, but then goes around dutifully running interference for Glennfs, anyway, like a good court jester.

:?

This is how white supremacism and nationalism thrives, thanks to the Sam Lefthands, Teds, Pottymouth Karenwaters, Manchins, and Sinemas.

Extremist Karenism and these white women voting for perverts like Roy Moore and that anti-CRT guy in Virginia is another good example.

We've been observing so-called whites do this kind of thing to each other since 1619. I find the whole phenomenon really weird, but that's a personal view.
The board karen you speak of was OUTRAGED when I predicted Jan 6 and said MAGA would kill or have no issue at all killing thousands of us. I was wrong though, I said thousands, it is clear now they will stand by and let millions of us die or be imprisoned or deported. But the RAGE targeted at me for predicting this a couple months before Jan 6 I will never forget it. The reaction is why I left the board for a while, and I notice said person here is no longer screaming at me when I predict the horrible things that will happen nor is anyone else, because they FINALLY know it is real.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:50 pm The board karen you speak of was OUTRAGED when I predicted Jan 6 and said MAGA would kill or have no issue at all killing thousands of us. I was wrong though, I said thousands, it is clear now they will stand by and let millions of us die or be imprisoned or deported. But the RAGE targeted at me for predicting this a couple months before Jan 6 I will never forget it. The reaction is why I left the board for a while, and I notice said person here is no longer screaming at me when I predict the horrible things that will happen nor is anyone else, because they FINALLY know it is real.
It's so exhausting.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:10 pm It's so exhausting.
Board con says it is laughable (forget his exact words) when I said it is clear trump would have his political opponents killed, deported or jailed TODAY if he had the power.

That is board con's way of saying he is with trump and the violent takeover of our country.