Vindman Accuses 'Pro-Putin' Marjorie Taylor Greene of Supporting War in Ukraine

News and events of the day
Libertas

Vindman Accuses 'Pro-Putin' Marjorie Taylor Greene of Supporting War in Ukraine

Post by Libertas »

https://www.newsweek.com/vindman-accuse ... ne-1685638

Retired Army Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman, who served as an expert on Ukraine during President Donald Trump's administration, accused Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene and others in the Republican Party of being "pro-Putin" and encouraging Russia to invade Ukraine.

Vindman, who was born in Ukraine, made the comments on Sunday after Greene attempted to blame the ongoing conflict on President Joe Biden.

"Tragically, people are dying because of Biden's poor decision making leading up to Putin declaring war on Ukraine," Greene tweeted on Sunday. "Biden's weakness and failure as a leader not only has put America last but is a danger to the entire world."
and Cruz

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/2 ... oqWZCo9v4c

Cruz here attacks our military in support of Russia.

You cons NEVER comment on this stuff, but you would vote for these two VILE SCUMBAGS in a heartbeat and we know it. THIS is why you are MY ENEMY

yeah, I know this is old news...imagine if a dem said this, it would NEVER be old news!
I sigh in your general direction.
Libertas

Re: Vindman Accuses 'Pro-Putin' Marjorie Taylor Greene of Supporting War in Ukraine

Post by Libertas »

In spite of Cruz, MTG and trump and all repubs

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1 ... FRK83mcZcQ

Ask yourself — have your ever liberated your mom’s 🇺🇦 village from Putin’s army?

Her son Vyacheslav Zadorenko just did. Crying. #StandWithUkraine
ProfX

Re: Vindman Accuses 'Pro-Putin' Marjorie Taylor Greene of Supporting War in Ukraine

Post by ProfX »

Tucker Carlson says Russia is winning the war ...

Ya know, fog of war, TBH, who the hell really knows everything going on on the ground, OF COURSE both sides use propaganda ...

However, there is enough independent observation and analysis (including from our satellites, etc.) to make me wonder if maybe Tucker wants to apply for "Baghdad Bob's" position. :D

I don't know if Ukraine is gonna win, but everybody objective at this point does note Russia is retreating, if not entirely.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ProfX wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:56 pm Tucker Carlson says Russia is winning the war ...

Ya know, fog of war, TBH, who the hell really knows everything going on on the ground, OF COURSE both sides use propaganda ...

However, there is enough independent observation and analysis (including from our satellites, etc.) to make me wonder if maybe Tucker wants to apply for "Baghdad Bob's" position. :D

I don't know if Ukraine is gonna win, but everybody objective at this point does note Russia is retreating, if not entirely.
Our WW2 veterans who are dead and gone like my father, would want to slap tucker really hard.

Problem is, I fear how many of them would support trump.