RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 836 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:20 am 
Policy Wonk

Send in the trolls. Now I'm seeing posts in other forums that are saying that Hillary has epilepsy. And at the campaign event (where the Secret Service rushed the stage) one of her staff had an injectable pen and that it's full of Diazepam. They're pushing that she's unfit because of that.

I nailed one asshat. I told him that the 1st use for Diazepam is for anxiety, not epilepsy. And that he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. I asked him if he has epilepsy. Crickets. IOW, he's full of shit.

I have been dealing with trolls on other less friendly boards

they have a picture they keep posting of a black man in a blurry picture holding what looks like a small flashlight to me

they insist that it is an inject able pen

and in every case, the thing that always stops the threads is when I ask "hey wingnuts ... make up your minds ... either the Clintons are the most diabolical criminals that are masters of covering their tracks .... or they are so stupid that they have a guy standing five feet from Hillary with a pen ready to save her from a stroke, in plain sight for all to see ... which is it?"

crickets after that

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

Today in "Oh Snap!"

There's a reason the most hateful fringe of the right wing is supporting Donald Trump. - HRC Twitter

Go Hillary!

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

If you're going to maintain your lead in the Presidential Race attack your opponent's weak spots & keep building up that momentum till the race is over.

Hillary Clinton to slam Trump on foreign policy at American Legion

Hillary Clinton is taking on Donald Trump’s hat. Or the message on it, anyway.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/8/ ... can-Legion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

I have been dealing with trolls on other less friendly boards

they have a picture they keep posting of a black man in a blurry picture holding what looks like a small flashlight to me

they insist that it is an inject able pen

and in every case, the thing that always stops the threads is when I ask "hey wingnuts ... make up your minds ... either the Clintons are the most diabolical criminals that are masters of covering their tracks .... or they are so stupid that they have a guy standing five feet from Hillary with a pen ready to save her from a stroke, in plain sight for all to see ... which is it?"

crickets after that

I've seen a debunking of that. The man is a Secret Service agent, the detail leader, right wing nut's call him her handler, and what he is holding is a flash light.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/22/politics/ ... explained/

"Indeed, the Secret Service has weighed in repeatedly when asked. On Monday morning, spokeswoman Nicole Mainor dismissed the report in an email to CNN. "The item in the Detail Leader's hand is a flashlight," she said."

But that won't do you any good with "them," CNN is a source for Liberal lies according to them. Anymore so is Fox. :|

Lately I've been seeing a fair number of links to Sputnik News, they believe what Sputnik says. Sputnik News is the Russian equivalent to our Radio Free Europe. Unlike RT, Sputnik is actually owned and operated by the Russian government, not just closely aligned.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

Clinton is unleashing a tweet storm right now. Nine tweets in the last hour. https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton

The first tweet you will see is pinned there, and is from Aug 8.

Five hours ago she tweeted: "A big, beautiful list of literally every tweet Donald Trump has sent about Mexico over the last two years."

"Donald Trump is about to meet the president of Mexico. Which of these tweets might they discuss?"

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/don ... eed_djtmex

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

Matt Lauer to Moderate Commander-in-Chief Forum

"TODAY" co-anchor Matt Lauer will moderate the first-ever Commander-in-Chief Forum on Wednesday, September 7, presented by NBC News and MSNBC with the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America.

http://www.nbcnews.com/card/matt-lauer- ... um-n641291

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:58 am 
Board Emeritus

Debates scheduled, moderators announced

The nonpartisan Commission on Presidential Debates announced Friday the moderators and the formats of the debates: three between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump and one vice presidential debate with Tim Kaine and Mike Pence.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/9/ ... view-story

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:19 am 
Policy Wonk

I will be very surprised if tRUMP shows up for even one of the debates

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

Four Star Army Generals DEFIANTLY Make First Presidential Endorsement Of Their Careers

Two retired four-star U.S. Army generals stepped up on Thursday morning and endorsed the Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton. Although both Gens. David Maddox and Bob Sennewald say they have never endorsed a political candidate before, they both felt compelled to speak out this election cycle.

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/09/01/ ... r-careers/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:59 am 
Board Emeritus

(Whistle)

Watch Hillary Clinton's new jet take off in Westchester

Hillary Clinton has taken off from Westchester County Airport in a new Boeing 737 campaign plane that debuted this Labor Day.

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/politic ... /89879700/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

Hillary Half-Apologizes for Saying Half of Trump Supporters are ‘Basket of Deplorables’ (UPDATED)

Former Secretary of State and current Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton addressed the controversy surrounding her remark that half of Donald Trump’s supporters are part of a “basket of deplorables,” releasing a statement that some are characterizing as an apology, but which almost reads more like a second attack. Clinton’s only regret, according to her statement, was in quantifying the “deplorables” as half. She was very clear that she did not regret the rest:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/hillary- ... plorables/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

Well! They are "Deplorables," The question revolves around their numbers in proportion to all of the Trump supporters. I think saying half of them are "Deplorables," was playing it safe.

I'm good to go with that. :)

Yeah Clinton, give them hell.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:47 am 
Board Emeritus

She was not politically correct about it.

Good.

Today's outrage is this week's version of dumb conservative whites so incensed at somebody being called racist, etc., than actual, reality-based racism, etc.

Last edited by carmenjonze on Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:49 am 

Compared to the other clowns on this show, she is definitely the smart one
And as to that other crowd, well, reality-based anything just isn't playing to their strong suit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:16 am 
Board Emeritus

Let's see, Trump supporters have been saying "Lock her up!" and "Kill Her" at his rallies and when she calls them "deplorable" they start crying about being insulted.

Gimme a break.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:33 am 
Board Emeritus

Let's see, Trump supporters have been saying "Lock her up!" and "Kill Her" at his rallies and when she calls them "deplorable" they start crying about being insulted.

Gimme a break.

She was correct, and accurate

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Filthy cons

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

Don't believe the hype.

Conservative media - and NPR - entertain the possibility of a Hillary Clinton replacement

A day after Hillary Clinton fell ill at a 9/11 memorial service, prompting her campaign to acknowledge a previously undisclosed pneumonia diagnosis, the far-fetched idea that Democratic officials could move to replace her as the party's presidential nominee is floating around in all the predictable places - and at least one not-so-predictable place.

http://www.chron.com/news/politics/arti ... 217367.php

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

Blah, I hop someone has notified the Bernie Fundos.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

Calm down Republican CEO's nothing's going to happen to your businesses.

Home Depot cofounder: 'America will go down the drain' if Hillary Clinton is elected

Home Depot cofounder Bernie Marcus says "America will go down the drain" if Hillary Clinton is elected president.

http://www.businessinsider.com/home-dep ... ton-2016-9

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

That Home Despot is an idiot.

And he's messing up my work. His stores, and Lowe's, only carry about 70% of the items I need to buy to do the work around the place. And his stores, and Lowe's, have pretty much wiped out all of the other lumber yards and hardware stores in the entire central valley, who used to carry those lower volume items, which are still needed.

I hope his Home Despot business goes down the drain. Lowe's too.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

Calm down Republican CEO's nothing's going to happen to your businesses.

Home Depot cofounder: 'America will go down the drain' if Hillary Clinton is elected

Home Depot cofounder Bernie Marcus says "America will go down the drain" if Hillary Clinton is elected president.

http://www.businessinsider.com/home-dep ... ton-2016-9

Bernie is the one who targeted Eliot Spitzer and had him destroyed, Spitzer was coming after the corporations in NY like Home Depot so they had to destroy him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:57 pm 
Board Emeritus

Now this is interesting

Quote:
Ronald Reagan plays a starring role in new anti-Trump ad

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/t ... z4KBBHXIMI

watch video, wouldnt they need Reagan estate permission?

Maybe not, public figure and all.

Watch this, then think about the violence today, male trumpie hitting woman in the face.

If you vote for Trump you are ANTI America, period. :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

Now this is interesting

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/t ... z4KBBHXIMI

watch video, wouldnt they need Reagan estate permission?

Maybe not, public figure and all.

Watch this, then think about the violence today, male trumpie hitting woman in the face.

If you vote for Trump you are ANTI America, period. :twisted:

The Reagan audio comes from his 1986 Independence Day address in New York City. It was a public event so I doubt his estate can claim exclusive right to the video and/or audio.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

From Larry Sabato. It's getting tighter if i'm Hillary's campaign i campaign hard in NC & IA to expand the lead.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 836 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next