RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

ANOTHER white male sexual assault appointment

Quote:
Newly disclosed documents detail investigations of a top general facing sexual assault allegations a
Source: Washington Post

Newly disclosed documents detail investigations of a top general facing sexual assault allegations and his accuser

By Karoun Demirjian and Dan Lamothe August 16 at 1:29 PM

Newly obtained documents from a military investigation into sexual assault allegations against President Trump’s pick to be the No. 2 officer at the Pentagon provide fresh insight into how a Senate committee decided to recommend the nominee for confirmation, as lawmakers prepare for a final vote early next month.

The materials suggest that while serious questions were raised about Air Force Gen. John E. Hyten’s accuser, investigators did not reach a conclusion about whether he had assaulted her — leaving it to senators to make a judgment call.

The hundreds of pages of documents, including some released by the military Friday and others obtained exclusively by The Washington Post, shed new light on what senators considered as they deliberated over Hyten’s nomination to be the vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The Armed Services Committee voted 20 to 7 to recommend Hyten’s confirmation.

They also show how the determination by many of the senators that Hyten had been falsely accused went beyond the military investigators’ conclusions.

-snip-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:54 am 
Board Emeritus

Dam right Mrs. Tlaib

'May God ruin Trump,' Tlaib's grandmother says

BEIT UR AL-FAUQA, West Bank, Aug 17 (Reuters) - Sitting under an olive tree in the Israeli-occupied West Bank, Muftia Tlaib scoffs at the attention she has recently received from the president of the United States.

"May God ruin him," she says.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/0 ... /23795429/

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

It's a noble idea but i rather name it Fifth Avenue Towers there's a ton of roadblocks with this idea

Petition to rename 5th Avenue in front of Trump Tower after Barack Obama tops 300,000 signatures

NEW YORK (WABC) -- What started out as a joke to rename Trump Tower's address to 725 President Barack H. Obama Avenue now has more than 300,000 signatures, but don't expect a name change any time soon.

The petition, posted on the left-leaning moveon.org, addresses New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and the City Council, asking for the block of Fifth Avenue between 56th and 57th Streets to be renamed after the former president.

https://abc7ny.com/politics/petition-to ... k/5467121/

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

Filthy fascist fucks at it again

Quote:
Trump suspends CNN analyst Brian Karem's credentials in another shot at the press

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... list-press

We are at war with a fascist and his 45 million soldiers. We just dont know it yet, oh and I forgot there is more than that, the entire country of Russia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

Quote:
Some top aides to President Donald Trump sought for months for a way to give states the power to block undocumented immigrant children from enrolling in public schools -- all part of the administration’s efforts to stem illegal crossings at the southern U.S. border.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... om-schools

another example of how it wont take much to get me in the streets when the decision is made

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

Two stories now

a. he may not do the debates, which I said he wouldnt unless it is a Woman and a Woman he can taunt with racism and misogyny

b. he says his handpicked Fed Chair is in a conspiracy AGAINST him to ruin the economy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:01 am 
Board Emeritus

Black woman reveals how Trump is ruining her marriage: ‘My white Republican husband is starting to hate me’

A black woman revealed over the weekend how President Donald Trump and right-wing media are straining her marriage.

In a Twitter rant on Saturday, a woman going by the name Glass Butterfly hit a nerve by starting a discussion about the challenges of interracial marriage in the age of Trump.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/black- ... ifications

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:08 am 
Board Emeritus

I'm not going to bother linking any of this, but I can provide if requested. It's all out there. :D

So, this is what's continued to happen with the Orange Shitstorm in the last 24 hours (or so).

-- he said, yes, he was serious about wanting to "buy" Greenland (Denmark says it's not for sale)
-- that supporter who he told at his rally to lose weight because he mistakenly thought he was a protester? "Thank you sir may I have another!" Still loves the guy. Oy, the power of cults.
-- all those smiling, cheering unionized Shell workers at his "nonpartisan" :roll: speech the other day? The boss ordered them to be there or they wouldn't get paid.
-- the chair of the FEC effectively told him, on his claims of nonexistent widespread voter fraud, to "put up or shut up"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

Activists interrupt Pelosi award ceremony in San Francisco, demand she take action to impeach Trump

Activists interrupted a ceremony in a San Francisco hotel where House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was being honored Wednesday evening and demanded that she spearhead impeachment proceedings to remove President Trump from the White House.

They stood on dining chairs, unfurled black tapestries with the phrase, “We can’t wait” and chanted “Which side are you on, Pelosi? Impeach!” inside the grand ballroom of the InterContinental San Francisco hotel where the San Francisco Democratic Party was honoring Pelosi with a lifetime achievement award.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/art ... psid=iZkn7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/116 ... 0212400826

Quote:
Trump officials abruptly call off Midwest agriculture tour amid rising tensions with farmers

I saw BLOOMBERG associated with this story but dont see it now, dont like rawstory ...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:38 am 
Board Emeritus

The Danes have their own way of doing informal polling, via an ashtray ...

I'd say we can see where Danish public opinion is going. :rw)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

Trump allies acquiring ‘dirt’ on journalists to take them down during the 2020 election

President Donald Trump’s war against the media has taken a next step. According to The New York Times, Trump’s allies have been compiling information on reporters at CNN, The Washington Post and The New York Times to strike back because the president believes they “aggressively investigated” him.

The information was revealed Sunday using information disclosed by associates of conservative Arthur Schwartz, who is spearheading the project. Schwartz is an adviser to Donald Trump Jr. and previously worked with Steve Bannon.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/trump- ... ifications

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

New press scty, 2 DUI's,PLAGIARIST AND LIARr etc

America is gone

If a Dem appointed someone like that, or hired them the country would come to a screeching halt

And he hires only the best, oh she was fired for stealing also.

DRUMPF is filth, if you support rump you are

F

I

L

T

H

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

and

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/ ... 0212409014

Trump said on twitter that all the world leaders at G7 asked him why is the media so mean to him when he is the best prez of all time and America is doing so well.

Think about this folks...think what this means, he can say anything

A
N
Y
T
H
I
N
G

and his FILTH will BELIEVE and ACT on it.

FILTH is those on THIS board and out there who support him. TRAITORS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:12 am 
Board Emeritus

Finally

PBS reporter calls Trump a liar to his face

Okay, she was kinda-sorta diplomatic about it, but still.

After Donald Trump blathered some nonsense about never, ever doing things for political reasons (really?), and claimed that he ran for president in just one election (false) and won, and that he’s ahead of the 2020 field based on current polling (wrong again), he said that Obama kicked Russia out of the G7 because he was “embarrassed” that Putin had taken Crimea on Obama’s watch.

https://www.alternet.org/2019/08/pbs-re ... -his-face/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

So sue Donald cause you & the GOP don't give a dam about the truth go Lawrence.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

As I stated in another thread, O'Donnell will likely be issuing a formal retraction tonight. MSNBC Corporate probably bit his ass, even if this is probably another Drumpf threat to sue that means (as most of his threats do), nothing.

I do think this resembles the Killian Rather Memo situation. If I was more of that kind of type of guy, I'd even hint somebody dangled this out there as a red herring.

But my main point is, the underlying mysteries of Trump's relationship with Deutsche Bank have not gone away, and we're not even still certain that what O'Donnell said wasn't at least partially true.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

As I stated in another thread, O'Donnell will likely be issuing a formal retraction tonight. MSNBC Corporate probably bit his ass, even if this is probably another Drumpf threat to sue that means (as most of his threats do), nothing.

I do think this resembles the Killian Rather Memo situation. If I was more of that kind of type of guy, I'd even hint somebody dangled this out there as a red herring.

But my main point is, the underlying mysteries of Trump's relationship with Deutsche Bank have not gone away, and we're not even still certain that what O'Donnell said wasn't at least partially true.

Everybody knows every word is true but since the criminals in the WH and justice dont abide by the law, we wont know that for a while.

Too bad this wassnt dems refusing to disclose, show up for subpoenas, the MSM would be OUTRAGED and cons would be hunting down and killing dems.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

Light bulbs

sharpies and maps

If a dem did any of it the DNC would have 24 hours to remove said prez or they would be hunted down, literally, and ended.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

Linda McMahon Donates Big Money To Donald Trump's 2020 Presidential Re-Election Campaign

Former WWE President and CEO Linda McMahon has donated a total of $366,200 to the 2020 Presidential re-election campaign for Donald Trump, according to data from the Federal Election Commission.

Three different payments were made on June 3 of this year. One donation was made to the Trump Victory PAC based in Massachusetts, for the amount of $360,600. Linda then made two donations of $2,800 each, for a total of $5,600, to Donald J. Trump For President, Inc., which is his Presidential re-election campaign.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/ ... 20-659290/

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:40 am 
Board Emeritus

EPA Wants to Revoke California Auto Regulation Powers

The Trump administration is preparing a plan to strip California’s authority to set tougher auto efficiency regulations than the federal government, even while agencies continue finalizing a rollback of national standards, according to people familiar with the matter.

The matter is still under consideration and no final decision has been made though one is expected in the coming days, said the people, who requested anonymity to discuss the matter.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ion-powers

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:44 pm 
Board Emeritus

:lol:

Departing GOP lawmaker tells The View that Republican exodus proves Trump making America great

Rep. Sean Duffy (R-WI) is among more than a dozen Republican representatives and senators leaving Congress before next year’s election, and he assured “The View” that’s a sign of President Donald Trump’s success.

The Wisconsin Republican is stepping down due to a family health emergency related to his unborn child, and Duffy and his wife, Fox News broadcaster and former “View” co-host Rachel Campos-Duffy, to discuss the pregnancy and his departure from the House.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/depart ... ifications

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:52 pm 
Board Emeritus

Brilliant Chrissy :clap:

Donald Trump Came for Chrissy Teigen on Twitter. Then She Called Him a Pussy Ass Bitch.

Donald Trump generally has two or three Twitter feuds going at any time. He’s fired high-ranking members of the government via the platform, insulted former friends and aides, and bashed sitcom stars. But in attacking Chrissy Teigen, he definitely made a mistake, because Chrissy Teigen is very good at Twitter—and she quickly branded him with a profane new nickname: Pussy Ass Bitch.

Trump, responding to the latest in cable news, tweeted bitterly about his First Step Act criminal justice bill Sunday night, in the wake of an MSNBC town hall that featured an appearance from musician John Legend. Apparently, Trump was upset that the TV people didn’t say nice things about him.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a ... feud-2019/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:22 am 
Board Emeritus

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1VV11U

Farmers wont blame rump and will vote for him again, even though he is the problem.

Like I have said over and over, we are a broken society, we cant be fixed I dont think.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-farmers/many-u-s-farmers-fume-at-washington-not-trump-over-biofuel-trade-policies-idUSKCN1VV11U

Farmers wont blame rump and will vote for him again, even though he is the problem.

Like I have said over and over, we are a broken society, we cant be fixed I dont think.

Yes, they will.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next