GOP officials Wisconsin want to eliminate bipartisan election agency and arrest the Democrats

News and events of the day
gounion

Re: GOP officials Wisconsin want to eliminate bipartisan election agency and arrest the Democrats

Post by gounion »

Glennfs wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:35 am Fyi the best governor of my state in the last 30 years was a female of color and I also support my US Senator who happens to be African American.
So your racist response has nothing to do with reality. Unlike you on the left we on the right do not care about a person's race or gender
You like people of color who always stand up for white people and join in the attacks on blacks.

Tim Scott wouldn't even stand up to Trump over Charlottesville. He slunk back in his corner.

The GOP and you engage in tokenism. "Oh I have a black senator that supports all the GOP racist policies, so they're fine!"
ap215

Re: GOP officials Wisconsin want to eliminate bipartisan election agency and arrest the Democrats

Post by ap215 »

The same stunt The Texas GOP wanted to pull when The Texas Democrats left the state to avoid voting the voter suppression bill & sent out their subpoenas to arrest them some law & order party they are frauds. :roll:
gounion

Post by gounion »

ap215 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:57 am The same stunt The Texas GOP wanted to pull when The Texas Democrats left the state to avoid voting the voter suppression bill & sent out their subpoenas to arrest them some law & order party they are frauds. :roll:
The GOP likes cops to be storm troopers and brownshirts.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Glennfs wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:50 pm......incompetent.
Kamala Harris ‘invisible’ narrative is not only false, but a deliberate campaign to diminish her - Grio, opinion
Competence is, frankly, too boring for the media, so it resorts to gossip rag and premature horse race coverage of the next presidential election.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

BTW, for the record, I think there are people on the left and the right who are both sexist and racist. Forum experience has sure shown me.

Some people say they are liberal politically, and who knows maybe they vote for liberals, but then some of their attitudes ...

Oh, and anti-Semitic, and homophobic, and anti-trans. Only the latter seems to have, I guess, an "official" "stamp/camp". The anti-trans quasi-lefties call themselves "TERF". But I've never quite understood what's "radical" about being an essentialist and pretty much going back to a very late 19th century Victorian/eugenics-style view of sex/gender.

You confront them about their anti-Semitism and they say they have a right to criticize Israel. Of course, homey. But that's not why I'm saying so, I'm saying so because you say Jews in the U.S. control Congress and the media. :roll:
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
sam lefthand

Post by sam lefthand »

ProfX wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:38 am BTW, for the record, I think there are people on the left and the right who are both sexist and racist. Forum experience has sure shown me.

Some people say they are liberal politically, and who knows maybe they vote for liberals, but then some of their attitudes ...

Oh, and anti-Semitic, and homophobic, and anti-trans. Only the latter seems to have, I guess, an "official" "stamp/camp". The anti-trans quasi-lefties call themselves "TERF". But I've never quite understood what's "radical" about being an essentialist and pretty much going back to a very late 19th century Victorian/eugenics-style view of sex/gender.

You confront them about their anti-Semitism and they say they have a right to criticize Israel. Of course, homey. But that's not why I'm saying so, I'm saying so because you say Jews in the U.S. control Congress and the media. :roll:
I don't know X, location figures in about this as well.

Take those TERF's for instance, if you say "TERF" around here folks will hand you a 5 pound bag of lawn seed, and start talking to you about different kinds of fertilizer. And a riding mower if a fellow is the least wee bit overweight.

:|

I need to get out and get more exercise.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:38 am BTW, for the record, I think there are people on the left and the right who are both sexist and racist. Forum experience has sure shown me.

Alleged liberals on supposed liberal and progressive MBs are among the very worst, regarding social matters including antisemitism. But they also invariably always show their true colors.

At least the conservatives they’re trying to impress have the integrity to admit to being cons. :problem:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

sam lefthand wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:43 am Take those TERF's for instance, if you say "TERF" around here folks will hand you a 5 pound bag of lawn seed, and start talking to you about different kinds of fertilizer. And a riding mower if a fellow is the least wee bit overweight.
Seems that Harry Potter author, J.K. Rowling identifies as one. "Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist". Now you would think that's a derogatory term used by opponents, but it's apparently what they call themselves.

They think there's something "radical" about not letting trans-women attend feminist meetings, encampments, or being on women's sports teams or using the "wrong" bathrooms. Radically stupid, maybe.

They think that gender is defined solely by biology, and your gender identity is what's on your birth certificate, period. It's weird, I know other people who feel the same way ... conservatives. Aside from the fact that a century of social science, and maybe neurology and biology, says otherwise.

Horseshoe theory, or maybe just horseshit theory, in action.

Somewhere along the way it seems JK decided it's "radical" to exclude people who she doesn't view as being "true females" because, they weren't, "born female" .... seems to me a very conservative idea. Not radical at all.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:43 amTake those TERF's for instance, if you say "TERF" around here folks will hand you a 5 pound bag of lawn seed, and start talking to you about different kinds of fertilizer. And a riding mower if a fellow is the least wee bit overweight.
^has a trans kid, so he claims, and yet thinks the topic is a big joke.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

It would be one thing if Sam Lefthand's conservative pals in half the states in this country wasn't very actively making anti-LGBTQ, especially anti-trans, laws.

"Freedom," they call this. "Liberty."

It's not Sam Lefthand's civil and human rights at stake, so hey, it must be just a big joke.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

https://youtu.be/0g9L4sOPHFE

Simple thing like this the former guy, the traitor couldn’t do, it would never enter his mind, this is one of the reasons you right wingers hate him and hate us.
I sigh in your general direction.
sam lefthand

Post by sam lefthand »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:50 pm It would be one thing if Sam Lefthand's conservative pals in half the states in this country wasn't very actively making anti-LGBTQ, especially anti-trans, laws.

"Freedom," they call this. "Liberty."

It's not Sam Lefthand's civil and human rights at stake, so hey, it must be just a big joke.
That's a call out, you're trying to pick a fight.

:|

:ignore:
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:20 pm
When you start crying about your dirty friends’ “call outs,” or even your own, someone might actually take you seriously.

This country has as deadly white-supremacism problem, and you’re a part of it.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

Speaking of fascists who want to run election boards

Lawyer Cleta Mitchell was on the infamous Trump phone call trying to bully Georgia officials into overturning the election. Now she’s advising the agency responsible for making elections more secure. Aired on 11/24/2021.

https://youtu.be/aHXbP7au3bo

DEAR GOD
I sigh in your general direction.