The Drumpf thread...

News and events of the day
Libertas

The Drumpf thread...

Post by Libertas »

Notice nobody even talks about his and Jr and Kushner and team all working hand in hand with the russians to get elected...5 yrs ago. Like it never happened almost.
I sigh in your general direction.
Libertas

Re: The Drumpf thread...

Post by Libertas »

Trump White House Repeatedly Blocked Critical COVID Warnings, Officials Tell House Probe

The Donald Trump administration intervened multiple times to block critically important warnings to the public from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as COVID-19 was exploding across the nation, top health officials have told congressional investigators, according to newly released interviews and other records released Friday.

A furious Trump immediately curtailed CDC officials’ media appearances after agency health expert Dr. Nancy Messonnier warned early last year that the spread of COVID-19 was inevitable, she told the House select subcommittee on the pandemic.

“Our intention was certainly to get the public’s attention,” Messonnier told investigators, but she was later reprimanded for the warning, including by then-Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar.

The CDC held no news briefings between early March 9 and the end of May last year as the pandemic was building and despite repeated requests from the agency, The Washington Post noted.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-white- ... 14803.html
Mass murderer.
ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

People talk about it. It's more about the inability of anybody to do anything about it.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ZoWie wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:58 pm People talk about it. It's more about the inability of anybody to do anything about it.
I dont hear the MSM talk about it, hardly at all anymore.

MSNBC a little. Also confused why the DOJ hasnt released the full report to the people yet either.

I dont hear people talk about the thousands of crimes, actions, inactions, statements committed by him and his criminal administration. Money crimes like Kushner loan etc.

It would take weeks to chronicle it all. Vs Obama put his feet on the desk once.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the ... es-1-1-056

LEST WE FORGET THE HORRORS: A CATALOG OF TRUMP’S WORST CRUELTIES, COLLUSIONS, CORRUPTIONS, AND CRIMES

– Sexual Misconduct, Harassment, & Bullying
– White Supremacy, Racism, Homophobia, Transphobia, & Xenophobia
– Public Statements / Tweets
– Collusion with Russia & Obstruction of Justice
– Trump Staff & Administration
– Trump Family Business Dealings
– Policy
– Environment
This is a great link, cataloguing his crimes and fascist actions, it is a very very long list.

Look at that list and remember people RIGHT HERE on this board unwilling to oppose him. Unwilling to vocally denounce him, unwilling to stop voting for his party thus giving him power. SICK Most importantly unwilling to support the ONLY political party or force on EARTH able to oppose him...

I will copy paste just THIS YEAR only...only THREE WEEKS of his disgusting life below...

– January 1, 2021 – Hundreds of people, most not wearing masks despite the raging pandemic, attended Trump’s annual black-tie party at his private Florida club, Mar-a-Lago. The guests paid up to $1,000 each to attend, dancing to music performed by Vanilla Ice. Trump skipped the gala.

– January 1, 2021 – Trump sought to invalidate Georgia’s crucial Senate runoff races, calling them “illegal and invalid.” The two Jan. 5 elections will determine which party controls the U.S. Senate. Contrary to Trump’s claims, there is no evidence that the races have been fraudulent.

– January 3, 2021 – Trump urged Georgia’s secretary of state to “find” votes in order to overturn Joe Biden’s victory in the state. In a one-hour recording of a phone call, Trump angrily tried to coerce Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, potentially violating state and federal law. “So look,” the president said. “All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.” During the call, Raffensperger and his office’s attorney, Ryan Germany, asserted that Biden’s victory in Georgia was fair. But Trump warned Raffensperger, a fellow Republican, that if he did not do what the president asked, the secretary of state would be taking “a big risk.” Trump added: “So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.”

– January 4, 2021 – At a Georgia rally intended to boost the candidacies of Senators David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler, Trump instead complained about his own fate and insisted that he would remain in office. “There’s no way we lost Georgia,” he said, even though Joe Biden won the state by 11,779 votes. “They’re not going to take this White House,” he added. “We’re going to fight like hell, I’ll tell you right now.”

– January 5, 2021 – Trump claimed that when Congress meets to certify election results on January 6, his vice president “has the power to reject fraudulently chosen electors” — and therefore overturn the election. The Constitution says no such thing.

– January 6, 2021 – Hours after Trump incited a crowd at a rally — urging supporters to “fight” and march to the Capitol — a riotous mob stormed the halls of Congress in an attempted coup. In an unprecedented attack on the heart of the nation’s legislative branch, thousands of Trump extremists clashed with police, breached barricades, climbed walls, smashed through doors and windows, and swarmed into the Capitol, vandalizing offices and occupying both chambers of Congress, where lawmakers had been certifying Joe Biden’s election. Amid the chaos, lawmakers and others in the building were forced to flee to safety, donning gas masks for protection. Police drew their guns in the House chamber in an effort to block rioters from entering the room. They also fired tear gas into the Rotunda, where rioters gathered, taking selfies and waving Confederate and Trump flags. Four died before police and the National Guard were able to restore order: one woman was shot by police and three suffered medical emergencies. A Capitol police officer later died of injuries sustained during the riot. Rather than address the nation on television, denouncing the insurrection, Trump waited for hours before posting a video on Twitter. In it, he told rioters, “We love you. You’re very special.”

– January 7, 2021 – Trump told aides that he is thinking of pardoning himself. In numerous talks with advisers since the election, he asked how such a move could help him. It is unclear what legal protection a self-pardon might provide since Trump would be the first president to issue one.

– January 7, 2021 – In a pre-recorded video, Trump publicly acknowledged for the first time that he was leaving the White House. “A new administration will be inaugurated on January 20,” he said with little conviction, reading from a teleprompter. He did not congratulate President-elect Joe Biden. He also added, "I totally disagree with the outcome of the election.” A Trump adviser said that the president only agreed to record the video after being urged to do so by staffers — and only because he faced possible impeachment for inciting the attack on the Capitol. In the video, however, Trump neither took responsibility for the insurrection nor said anything about Brian D. Sicknick, the Capitol Hill police officer who died after a rioter struck him in the head with a fire extinguisher.

– January 8, 2021 – Trump said on Twitter that he would not attend President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration. He would be the first president to skip his successor’s regularly scheduled swearing-in since 1869, when Andrew Johnson, the first president to be impeached, refused to attend Ulysses S. Grant’s inauguration.

– January 12, 2021 – Speaking to the media for the first time since the Capitol insurrection, Trump expressed no regret for having incited the mob that raided the building. During his final scheduled presidential trip — a visit to his unfinished border wall — he said that a move to impeach him was “absolutely ridiculous.” He added that his remarks at the rally that preceded the siege were “totally appropriate.”

– January 13, 2021 – Trump tried one last time to have his vice president overturn the presidential election. He called Mike Pence before the Vice President headed to the Capitol to oversee the certification of Joe Biden’s election. “You can either go down in history as a patriot,” Trump angrily told him, “or you can go down in history as a pussy.”

– January 13, 2021 – Rather than address the insurrection at a press conference, Trump — banned from Twitter and other social media platforms — released a statement. “That is not what I stand for, and it is not what America stands for,” he said, not acknowledging that he had instigated his supporters to storm the Capitol.

– January 13, 2021 – One week after the deadly attack that he incited, Trump was impeached by the House of Representatives. He became the first president in American history to be impeached twice. In a video released after the House impeached him, Trump sought to distance himself from the violence of the siege. “Making America great again has always been about defending the rule of law,” he said, overlooking the fact that he had exhorted supporters at his January 6 rally to march to the Capitol and “fight.”

– January 15, 2021 – Trump met at the White House with My Pillow chief executive officer Michael Lindell, a GOP donor who has claimed that Trump won the election. A photograph of notes that the businessman was holding showed text that read, in part, “martial law if necessary,” suggesting that Lindell was advocating military force to keep Trump in office. Although Trump set aside time to meet Lindell, the president has not held a coronavirus task force meeting in months.

– January 19, 2021 – In one of his last acts as president, Trump issued late-night pardons to Steve Bannon and other allies. Bannon, Trump’s former chief strategist, was charged with cheating donors who thought their money was going toward the construction of a border wall. He had not yet been tried, and the rare pre-emptive pardon would protect him from any conviction. In his final round of pardons, Trump granted clemency to 143 people in all, including Elliott Broidy, a fund-raiser who violated foreign lobbying laws, and Rick Renzi and Robert Hayes, both former House Republicans. Renzi was convicted of corruption, and Hayes pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

– January 20, 2021 – On his final day in office, Trump did not invite Joe and Jill Biden to the White House, rejecting a longstanding tradition among presidents and their successors. Rather than attend the inauguration of his successor — making him the first president in modern history to skip the ceremony — Trump headed to Joint Base Andrews. There, a small crowd gathered to see him off. Not among them was Trump’s vice president. “We were not a regular administration,” Trump said in unscripted remarks. “Have a good life, we will see you soon.” As the Village People’s “Y.M.C.A.” played in the background, Trump then boarded Air Force One and returned to his resort in Florida.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

I am sitting here watching the Jimmy Kimmel live show and I watch many of the other late night shows and occurs to me that if you are a trump supporter there is no late night television you can watch without seeing the man you worship treated appropriately as in like the piece of shit he is, almost every drama and sitcom on television is acted in by, produced or directed 95% by anti trump people, any artist anywhere in this country will be anti trump or 95% will.

If you are a trump supporter and you are in a medical facility at least 75% of the people there HATE your leader that you so love.

I could go on, in almost every profession this applies.