RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:50 am 
Policy Wonk

I have no rooting interest for either side but if both of them cost the GOP seats in this year's election & next it's on their shoulders.

DWT - Are You Rooting For Either Side In The Bitter Civil War Tearing The Republican Party Apart?

It would be hard to imagine any self-respecting DWT reader rooting for the Republican establishment-- think Paul Ryan and Miss McConnell-- who we've been fighting forever.

http://downwithtyranny.blogspot.com/201 ... in_28.html

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yeah, I'm rooting for the Rhinos. I want them to push the radicals out so they will form a separate party all of their own. And split the what has been the Republican vote. I'm hoping for two or three elections where about 10 to 15 percent of who are Republicans now, are so pissed off they stay home or vote for their radical side party candidates.

It won't last, eventually the'll come home with their tails between their legs and start being Republican again, but two or three elections would sure be to our gain.

I don't want the radicals to win because if they do and they hold the Republican party name they will add to their numbers all of the people who pay little attention to news and details, those who just show up and mindlessly vote. It's a close thing right now the radicals may win that fight for the party name.