Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

he's giving it up.

seeya hatch. you got nuthin left to offer. adee-oos.
dont let door bang you in the pussie.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:21 pm 
Policy Wonk

Make way for.....Senator Mitt Romney?

Utah Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch says he is retiring after four decades in Senate

WASHINGTON (AP) — Utah Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch says he is retiring after four decades in Senate.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Utah ... 467529.php

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:37 pm 
Policy Wonk

Jenny Wilson is the Dem's candidate running for Utah Senate

https://wilsonforsenate.com/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

bye

Please try to remember that what they believe, as well as what they do and
cause you to endure does not testify to your inferiority but to their inhumanity

~ James Baldwin, The Fire Next Time

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:39 pm 
Policy Wonk

you can tell by him voting for that tax legislation he really wanted to hurt poor people.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

In July 2017, 78% of Utah voters thought Hatch should definitely or probably not run for reelection while 19% thought he probably or definitely run for reelection.
The Hill

In addition, the Salt Lake Tribune newspaper sarcastically named Hatch "Utahn of the Year" for:
Quote:
“his utter lack of integrity that rises from his unquenchable thirst for power.”

“To all appearances — appearances promoted by Hatch — this anti-environmental, anti-Native American and, yes, anti-business decommissioning of national monuments was basically a political favor the White House did for Hatch,” the editorial states.
The Hill

No doubt, Hatch would have had a hard time getting reelected so by retiring he can let Romney cruise into the seat and keep it safe for the republicans. If Romney runs for the Senate I hope Obama will campaign for the Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

exactly.
dont expect the natives to lie down.
the only ones to lie down will be male white morons, er mormons.

Quote:
...this anti-environmental, anti-Native American and, yes, anti-business decommissioning of national monuments was basically a political favor the White House did for Hatch...

however, i dont get this line:
Quote:
...anti-business decommissioning of national monuments...

so, if you want the monuments to remain as is you are..anti-business?...what does this line mean?
please esplain.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

this pussie was afraid he'd get beat by a woman.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:00 am 
Board Emeritus

Jenny Wilson is the Dem's candidate running for Utah Senate

https://wilsonforsenate.com/

Why there's at least ten, twelve Democrats in Utah.

"Utah's the kind of place where you can only get virgin wool from the sheep that can outrun the Mormons and the Republicans" -- Utah Phillips, US Senate candidate 1968.

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

I'm already seeing articles out of "liberal" media sources suggesting that a Senator Romney could be Donald's biggest problem in the congress. WTF???

Senator Romney will vote for every fucked up Republican bill, just like Senator Collins, Senator Murkowski, Senator Flake, Senator Corker, and Senator McCain. WTF???

WAPO: God bless all the anti-Trump Republicans WTF???

One time this guy on his cell phone ran me off the road at 50 MPH, and into a 6" median curb that wrecked my front suspension and three of my wheels. So this guy's fucking insurance company is nickle and diming me over the OEM replacement parts I want. And the insurance agent pimp I get on the phone has the balls to tell me I should be grateful that their insured stopped at the scene and took responsibility or we wouldn't be having this conversation. To which i replied, "That doesn't make him a fucking hero, it makes him not an asshole."

The same goes for any Republican heroes WAPO thinks we should be thanking god for.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

I'm already seeing articles out of "liberal" media sources suggesting that a Senator Romney could be Donald's biggest problem in the congress. WTF???

Senator Romney will vote for every fucked up Republican bill, just like Senator Collins, Senator Murkowski, Senator Flake, Senator Corker, and Senator McCain. WTF???

WAPO: God bless all the anti-Trump Republicans WTF???

One time this guy on his cell phone ran me off the road at 50 MPH, and into a 6" median curb that wrecked my front suspension and three of my wheels. So this guy's fucking insurance company is nickle and diming me over the OEM replacement parts I want. And the insurance agent pimp I get on the phone has the balls to tell me I should be grateful that their insured stopped at the scene and took responsibility or we wouldn't be having this conversation. To which i replied, "That doesn't make him a fucking hero, it makes him not an asshole."

The same goes for any Republican heroes WAPO thinks we should be thanking god for.

:problem: I know. Wishful thinking with zero basis in reality.

Please try to remember that what they believe, as well as what they do and
cause you to endure does not testify to your inferiority but to their inhumanity

~ James Baldwin, The Fire Next Time

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

It's weird, #nevertrumpers like Lindsay Graham have lately been catching some sort of ... disease. All kinds of speculation. Secret Russian kompromat on him, too? Who the hell knows.

What I do know is Romney will probably stand up to Trump as much as Neil Gorsuch. Yeh: not at all.