Look at what gop has accomplished since taking the House

News and events of the day
Libertas

Look at what gop has accomplished since taking the House

Post by Libertas »

NOTHING

Anything ???

No, NOTHING

And stupid fucks cant wait to reelect them. OMG, talk about slitting your own throat to own the libs.
I sigh in your general direction.
ZoWie

Re: Look at what gop has accomplished since taking the House

Post by ZoWie »

They've managed to waste 8 months of the country's time, costing us a bundle in the process, and allowing several major crises to come closer to the point of no return.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
Number6

Post by Number6 »

What the gop has accomplished is demonstrating their incompetence in their investigations.
When you vote left, you vote right.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

Number6 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:38 pm What the gop has accomplished is demonstrating their incompetence in their investigations.
Can’t do much worse than the DOJ and FBI.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Right here, you can see a rightwinger attacking the most credible, nonpartisan DOJ in history.

This is why I keep telling you they are our ENEMY... :twisted:

Economically and justice wise, no administration in history has outperformed this one. And yet cons say the opposite. This is why they MUST be treated with disdain and ZERO respect.
Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:50 pm Can’t do much worse than the DOJ and FBI.
Well well well, look who's slinging Trump talking points again. Straight outa Moscow. The DOJ and the FBI, eh? All this guy does is repeat MAGA RW talking points, then he claims he's not naïve and thinks for himself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:19 pm Well well well, look who's slinging Trump talking points again. Straight outa Moscow. The DOJ and the FBI, eh? All this guy does is repeat MAGA RW talking points, then he claims he's not naïve and thinks for himself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Biden administration and Department of Justice left the Trump people In to go after his own son, something Trump of course would never have done and yet these vile fucking traitor fucks still call them names.

FUCK THEM TO HELL
Drak

Post by Drak »

Libertas wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:24 pm Biden administration and Department of Justice left the Trump people In to go after his own son, something Trump of course would never have done and yet these vile fucking traitor fucks still call them names.

FUCK THEM TO HELL
It just further shows what a liar he is. He has claimed he believes in the justice system when it's been brought up that he never says a word about Trump. The fact is,he fully buys into the attacks on the DOJ and the FBI, and he believes the criminals who are attempting to overturn justice. The dude is a full on nut job conspiracy theorist, like I've pointed out for years. He's not an independent thinker of any kind. He buys into things like Benghazi, Uranium One and Hillary's emails, but doesn't give a shit that Trump committed crimes that amount to treason. The dude is a full on Trumper. Just too much of a fucking pussy to openly admit it.

JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

Libertas wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:24 pm Biden administration and Department of Justice left the Trump people In to go after his own son, something Trump of course would never have done and yet these vile fucking traitor fucks still call them names.

FUCK THEM TO HELL
It’s funny. I called them the DOJ and the FBI. You need to take your head out of your ass.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Attacks on the DOJ and FBI are straight up MAGA talking points. Funny that.

And you sure love to talk about other people's asses on this board.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:36 pm Attacks on the DOJ and FBI are straight up MAGA talking points. Funny that.

And you sure love to talk about other people's asses on this board.
They attack the most nonpartisan DOJ in history, damn them to hell. The FBI is on their list because that is where the DOJ gets their evidence.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:50 pm Can’t do much worse than the DOJ and FBI.
So what about the over 100 convictions over the perpetrators of January 6th?

And you’re saying the cases against Trump are nothing?

I guess all these people are innocent, right?
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:46 pm So what about the over 100 convictions over the perpetrators of January 6th?

And you’re saying the cases against Trump are nothing?

I guess all these people are innocent, right?
It’s amazing how quickly they can operate when they aren’t dragging their feet. Normally it takes them four or five years to investigate tax and gun crimes.

Thanks for making my point.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:06 pm It’s amazing how quickly they can operate when they aren’t dragging their feet. Normally it takes them four or five years to investigate tax and gun crimes.

Thanks for making my point.
So Donald’s Trump’s DoJ was dragging its feet in investigating Hunter and Joe Biden?

Do you even THINK before you post this shit?
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:10 pm So Donald’s Trump’s DoJ was dragging its feet in investigating Hunter and Joe Biden?

Do you even THINK before you post this shit?
The DOJ/IRS/FBI that took 5 years to investigate tax allegations and lying on a handgun application. Yep. Those guys and gals. I don’t care who hired em or whose administration under which they served. That’s irrelevant.

Thanks again for making my point.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:29 pm The DOJ/IRS/FBI that took 5 years to investigate tax allegations and lying on a handgun application. Yep. Those guys and gals. I don’t care who hired em or whose administration under which they served. That’s irrelevant.

Thanks again for making my point.
And they found nothing. PERIOD.

But the DoJ is obviously doing a lot right now. But you don't want to know about that, because you support Trump and you support January 6th and don't see anything wrong with anything they did.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:45 pm And they found nothing. PERIOD.

But the DoJ is obviously doing a lot right now. But you don't want to know about that, because you support Trump and you support January 6th and don't see anything wrong with anything they did.
You don’t know what they found. You don’t know what they investigated. You simply don’t know. All you got is the same tired talking point that you pull out when you have nothing meaningful to say.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:59 pm You don’t know what they found. You don’t know what they investigated. You simply don’t know. All you got is the same tired talking point that you pull out when you have nothing meaningful to say.
They found NOTHING, Joe. That’s why they are wrapping up the Hunter Biden investigation.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:10 pm They found NOTHING, Joe. That’s why they are wrapping up the Hunter Biden investigation.
That’s your opinion. You are welcome to it. But the truth is the folks heading this investigation don’t give a shit what you think. So it will continue despite your constant complaints and speculation about what you think you know.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:53 pm That’s your opinion. You are welcome to it. But the truth is the folks heading this investigation don’t give a shit what you think. So it will continue despite your constant complaints and speculation about what you think you know.
No, Joe, that’s a FACT. They’ve investigated, it’s all over but another court appearance. There’s nothing there.

No matter WHAT Donald and Rudy tell you.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:56 pm No, Joe, that’s a FACT. They’ve investigated, it’s all over but another court appearance. There’s nothing there.

No matter WHAT Donald and Rudy tell you.
So you say.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:14 pmSo you say.
Just dealing in facts instead of fantasy.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:17 pm Just dealing in facts instead of fantasy.
So you say.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Jesus, con ACTUALLY believes Hunter is some intl criminal.

No wonder these cons are such easy marks, taking their money is the first step.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:24 pmSo you say.
No, Joe, YOU’RE the one delving into fantasy, where there is zero evidence. Take off your tin foil hat. Hunter Biden is not a criminal mastermind.