You Don't Have To Be White To Be A White Supremacist

News and events of the day
carmenjonze

Re: You Don't Have To Be White To Be A White Supremacist

Post by carmenjonze »

Watch the Disturbing Kanye Interview Clips That Tucker Carlson Didn’t Put on Air - Vice

Watch at your own risk. This stupid little ethnonationalist does what antisemites do best: peddle conspiracy theories about munny and Jewish control of everything.

Oh, and a good dose of delusional secular supersessionism that sez that the Jewish people are impostors and that the __fill in the blanks__ are the "real" Jews. :problem:

Who's replacing who, again? :problem:
Motherboard obtained footage of Ye making bigoted statements about Jewish people and bizarre claims about "fake children," as well as describing visions of "kinetic energy" cities sent to him by God.

The other footage that didn’t air specifically includes numerous asides about Jewish people. Ye has recently displayed an intense negative fixation on Jews; both his Instagram and Twitter accounts have been locked in recent days because of Ye’s antisemitic statements. On Friday, October 7, he appeared to suggest in an Instagram post that the rapper Diddy is controlled by Jews. Not long after, he promised in a tweet that he would go “death con 3” on “JEWISH PEOPLE.”

In his interview with Carlson, Ye said that Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger, a “known eugenics,” as he put it, created Planned Parenthood with the KKK “to control the Jew population.”

“When I say Jew, I mean the 12 lost tribes of Judah, the blood of Christ, who the people known as the race Black really are,” Ye added. “This is who our people are. The blood of Christ. This, as a Christian, is my belief.”

The statement mashes up a few different claims. Sanger was indeed a racist and eugenicist, a stance the organization has since denounced; claims that Planned Parenthood exists to kill Black infants in the womb are common across several different conspiratorial spaces. Ye was also referring to the claim, unsupported by historical evidence, that Black people are the “real” Jewish race, which is often used to promote antisemitism. (The Southern Poverty Law Center has a broader explanation of this particular tangled claim, which is often, but not always, associated with the Black Hebrew Israelites, a movement that originated in the 19th century; some Black Hebrew Israelite sects believe that non-Black Jews are impostors or usurpers of “true” Jewish identity.)
British Israelism does the same thing, as does Christian Zionism including CUFI/CUFI On Campus/post-supersessionist/John Hagee Christian Zionism.

The forms of neonazism that claim Ashkenazi Jews are merely Khazars who converted are probably the most obvious, along with the LDS Church whose theology claims that Native Americans are the Lost Tribes.

And then you get these amoral ideologues like Ice Cube, Kanye, Nick Cannon, Kendrick Lamar, etc., all these rich public figures that buy into this self-loathing Black Nationalist view that THEY are the troo special ones. :problem:

Regardless of what antisemitic faction it's coming from, this kind of rhetoric is designed to invoke and rationalize violence against Jews.
In one more aside, Ye told Carlson that he was going to be “the first Latino president.” That statement was aired, but it was followed by something that wasn’t. “I just, I trust Latinos when I, you know, when I work with them,” he told Carlson. “I trust them more than—” he paused. “I'll be safe, certain other businessmen, you know.” (Carlson did not ask which businessmen those might be.)

Carlson’s program also didn’t air a strange claim from Ye that “fake children” had been placed in his house to manipulate his children.

“I mean, like actors, professional actors, placed into my house to sexualize my kids,” he told Carlson.
K.

This is why I don't accept any of these maudlin excuses for Kanye regarding "mental health" or any of that crap. Other people with "mental health issues" don't do this. He knows what he is doing and is doing it on purpose and _ucker Carlson conservative whites are salivating at how they can further use this willing tool of white- and ethno-nationalism.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ZoWie »

That's why I jumped on the LA council member who was apparently trying to excuse her potty mouth by saying that the Jews had all the power in her Latinx neighborhood when she was growing up. I didn't live there, and don't know whether it's true or not, but you just don't say shit like that after the Holocaust. I don't care how long it's been. I wasn't born when it happened either, but I know better than to stoke the smouldering embers.

I get her point, that neighborhoods in LA have no power, but she could have left the Jews out of it.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Proud Member of The Blacks
@Jasmyne

It’s Wednesday and LA Councilmembers Nury Martinez, Gil Cedillo and Kevin de Leon are still refusing to resign from office. The fact that they think that they can remain in office is absolute mind boggling and says even more about who they are.

It’s like, yes, we got caught making racist comments about Blacks—so what—we ain’t going nowhere.

And they want us to believe they are so apologetic about their comments. Staying in office doesn’t say they’re sorry. It says eff you.

https://twitter.com/Jasmyne/status/1580188271304314880

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ZoWie »

You lived in SoCal once, I think, and I know you get it.

The city's governance, or lack thereof, is guaranteed to get identity groups fighting over scraps, while the commercial interests and the rich campaign donors can get anything they want with one phone call.

The problem is far worse than anything revealed by this one shocking meeting, I assure you. Without back room deals and pitting ethnic groups against each other, there is no Los Angeles.

The council members count on apathy to keep their maneuvers under wraps. Occasionally someone reveals the truth, and there is a riot or at least a brief period of outrage. Then the machine hums on.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ZoWie wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:45 pm You lived in SoCal once, I think, and I know you get it.

The city's governance, or lack thereof, is guaranteed to get identity groups fighting over scraps, ...
I grew up there.

The biggest identity group by far in SoCA is middle class whites, regardless of political party.
... while the commercial interests and the rich campaign donors can get anything they want with one phone call.

The problem is far worse than anything revealed by this one shocking meeting, I assure you. Without back room deals and pitting ethnic groups against each other, there is no Los Angeles.

The council members count on apathy to keep their maneuvers under wraps. Occasionally someone reveals the truth, and there is a riot or at least a brief period of outrage. Then the machine hums on.
This one isn't going to go away, because unlike the "everybody already knows" line, this time, there are receipts. None of them can deny what they said or did or intend to do, AND nobody can tell us now that we're inventing these problems.

The problem as I see it right now are actually the compromised coalitions. TMK, Karen Bass, who has called for their resignation, still has not rescinded Martinez' endorsement. We haven't heard peep-diddly out of Maxine Waters.

Oh, and as of last night's debate, Rick Caruso is "Latin," now. :problem:

His white-aspirant relatives are turning over in their graves.

Los Angeles mayoral candidate Rick Caruso declares he's not white because he's Italian - NBC News :problem: :problem: :problem:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ZoWie »

Everything you say is true. You get it. In fact, the political theater currently playing to packed houses in LA is epic, and I'm following every minute of it. I'm loving it. It's so seldom that we actually confront what our city seems to be about.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ZoWie wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:10 pm Everything you say is true. You get it. In fact, the political theater currently playing to packed houses in LA is epic, and I'm following every minute of it. I'm loving it. It's so seldom that we actually confront what our city seems to be about.
This part... https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/lo ... -rcna51852
Comedy writer Nick Jack Pappas cracked that Caruso has as much connection to Latin Americans as Christopher Columbus.

"Can’t wait for Rick Caruso to claim Columbus was a Latino immigrant," the writer tweeted.
:lol:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ZoWie »

rofl

Thank you.
ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

I have to go now. In fact, and I'm not making this up, I have a lunch date at a Caruso property.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Seems Hersch's grandma-ma was a Cherokee princess. :roll:

Herschel Walker’s ‘Full-Blood Cherokee’ Claim Is News to His Mom
https://www.thedailybeast.com/herschel- ... e?ref=home

When your own momma says you're a liar ...

By the way, even if grandma was a full blood, that doesn't get YOU to 40%. :lol:
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:46 am Seems Hersch's grandma-ma was a Cherokee princess. :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Op-Ed: D.A. Gascón: Yes, I’m ‘with the Blacks’ - LA Times
Los Angeles City Councilmembers Nury Martinez, Kevin de León and Gil Cedillo, and Ron Herrera, the top labor leader in the county, made many horrific comments on the now infamous recording, which was revealed recently. But I can’t say that they were wrong about me. I am, as Martinez said, “with the Blacks.”

I am “with the Blacks” because in Los Angeles County, Black people are victims of crime disproportionate to their population size. Black people are 8% of the population of the city of Los Angeles, but were the victims in 24% of hate crimes, the largest group of any in Los Angeles. This year, that number is rising.

Given what we have now heard elected City Council members say about Black people behind closed doors, the fact that hate crimes are committed disproportionately against Black people in Los Angeles now has a new context.

If elected officials not only hold these racist views about Black people and Black children, but also feel free to share them with laughter in a meeting with colleagues, it is less surprising that other people act them out in our streets. While it may not be surprising, it is still shocking and unacceptable.

I am also “with the Blacks” because I know that we have underinvested in all poor communities throughout this state, and our response to that radical defunding of schools, housing, parks, clean streets, healthcare and job training has been to rely on law enforcement to “solve” the resulting and predictable problems. Black people make up 9% of the county’s population but 42% of the unhoused population. I have long argued that we will never, ever arrest and incarcerate our way out of homelessness.

As a police officer for 28 years, including 22 in Los Angeles, I have spoken up about the fact that Black people are disproportionately subject to pretext stops by law enforcement in Los Angeles County. Black people are also disproportionately the victims of police violence in California and in Los Angeles. That’s why I fight against mass incarceration in California, where Black people make up 6% of the population but 30% of the state prison population.
F. them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Today in 400 Years of Slavery Was A Choice

‘Drink Champs’ Pulls Kanye West Episode Due to “False and Hurtful” Comments About George Floyd - Hollywood Reporter

His tapdancing ass is also getting sued by the Floyd family for the comments.
"Integrity is very important and we don’t want to promote false narratives on our platform," a rep for the podcast told The Hollywood Reporter.

“Drink Champs prides itself on its ability to allow a free flow of ideas within the hip hop community. That being said, unfortunately, the recent interview with Kanye West contained false and hurtful information regarding the circumstances surrounding the murder of George Floyd. Integrity is very important and we don’t want to promote false narratives on our platform. Our goal is to celebrate the culture,” the rep for Drink Champs said in a statement. “Therefore, we had no choice but to remove the episode from distribution. We apologize to the family of Mr. Floyd and anyone else hurt by this episode.”

West returned to Revolt’s Drink Champs podcast over the weekend and during his three-hour appearance, spread misinformation about the death of George Floyd and responded to LeBron James’ YouTube show The Shop’s decision to pull its episode with him.

At various points in the interview, West repeated antisemitic conspiracies and during one exchange briefly stated “‘White Lives Matter’ doesn’t mean that Black lives don’t matter” without further elaboration from either the rapper or the podcast’s hosts, who asked him about his recent decision to wear a White Lives Matter shirt.

But West also repeated misinformation about the cause of Floyd’s death to the hosts after N.O.R.E. called back to the rapper previously disputing that convicted murderer and former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin kneeled on Floyd’s neck.
F him.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Stoking this kind of targeted violence against minorities is the goal of these vile ethnonationalist propagandists.

More antisemitic hate seen in L.A. after Kanye West’s remarks - LA Times
Kanye West’s weeks-long spate of antisemitic comments drew a well-known hate group to Los Angeles this weekend for a demonstration of support on a 405 Freeway overpass, raising alarms from local officials and residents that the rapper’s rhetoric was inspiring more public bigotry.

West, also known as Ye, has attracted widespread criticism and was locked out of his Instagram and Twitter accounts in recent weeks for comments online and in TV interviews espousing antisemitic conspiracy theories that have spurred hate and violence against Jewish people in the past — including that they have outsized power and influence in the media. In addition to freezing his social media accounts, West’s comments have drawn public demands that he lose lucrative endorsements and further threatened his waning celebrity cachet.

On Saturday, demonstrators gave Nazi salutes as they stood behind a large overpass banner that read, “Kanye is right about the Jews,” according to images collected by antidiscrimination organizations and Jewish residents appalled by the group’s message.

“It’s not just words,” said Sam Yebri, a lawyer and former Anti-Defamation League board member who lives in Westwood and took to Twitter to denounce the event. “There is clearly a connection to white supremacy and neo-Nazi movements.”

Responding to the overpass demonstration, Los Angeles County Dist. Atty. George Gascón said on Twitter on Sunday that antisemitism cannot be tolerated and that he stands with the Jewish community.

“We cannot tolerate the #AntiSemitism that was on full display ... on an LA Fwy,” Gascón wrote. "#WhiteSupremacy is a societal cancer that must be excised. This message is dangerous & cannot be normalized.”
Kanye, like Ernst Röhm, will be the first to go. This is how self-loathing conservatives are, especially minoritized conservatives seeking validation from conservative whites.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

KANYE WEST NO LONGER WITH JOHNNY DEPP'S ATTORNEY...After Refusing To Retract Hateful Statements - TMZ
Just about as quickly as it began, the working relationship between Kanye West and Johnny Depp's attorney, Camille Vasquez, has come to an end.

Sources with direct knowledge tell us after Kanye doubled and tripled-down on his anti-Semitic remarks over the weekend, Camille informed her firm, Brown Rudnick, she would no longer work with Kanye.

We're told Brown Rudnick still attempted to work with Kanye, but only under the condition he publicly retract his hateful and anti-Semitic words. Our sources say Kanye refused to do so, and fired Brown Rudnick.
Any person who would take Kanye West as a client has serious issues, already. Too bad it took something this extreme for her to dump him.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Jason Campbell
@JasonSCampbell

Candace Owens says Harvey Weinstein makes a strong defense: "Some of these women were, basically, prostitutes who were willing to do whatever it took to get the part"

[VIDEO]

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/stat ... 0702159872

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Dash Dobrofsky
@DashDobrofsky

New: The Holocaust Museum of LA offered Kanye West a private tour, hoping it would change his views. West turned their invitation down, and said “Planned Parenthood" was his “Holocaust museum.” Now, the LA Holocaust museum is being flooded with antisemitic messages and threats.

https://twitter.com/DashDobrofsky/statu ... 1476811777

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

Even the Nazi shoemakers - google the history of Adidas - couldn't put up with Kanye anymore.

He dared them to drop him - be careful what you wish for.

He may be doing this all for attention; he probably needs help he won't get; none of it excuses his behavior.

As for Candace Owens - guess you don't have to be male to be a misogynist. :|
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:40 am Even the Nazi shoemakers - google the history of Adidas - couldn't put up with Kanye anymore.
So many Nazi companies still in operation. This whole country was a post-Third Reich collaborator, e.g. Operation Paperclip.
He dared them to drop him - be careful what you wish for.

He may be doing this all for attention; he probably needs help he won't get; none of it excuses his behavior.

As for Candace Owens - guess you don't have to be male to be a misogynist. :|
She is such an imitation Phyllis Schaffly. :problem:

She learned everything she knows from those neon#zis at Turning Point USA and Dennis Prager, another white supremaicist. Extremist far-right Jewish white supremacists like him are notably silent on Kanye and his neonazi followers. :problem:

And Candace Owens is in a craphole of her own making, because she needs Kanye to bail out her stupid husband's stupid neon#zi Parler app.

Also can't help but notice the perennial tapdancers like Killer Mike and Ice Cube are also back in the newz, 2 weeks out from the election. :problem: :roll: :problem: :roll: :problem: :roll:

All that's missing now from this confederacy of opportunists is Susan Sarandon. :problem:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

carmenjonze wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:49 am The CPAC parade of not-white neonazi foot-soldiers continues. :problem:

Adam Biemkov
@AdamBienkov

"I will be incredibly robust in standing up against that lefty woke culture that is trying to cancel our history, our values and indeed our women," says Rishi Sunak.
So this clown is PM, now.

First thing he does? Is it so surprising?

Rishi Sunak to stamp out 'woke' policing - Telegraph

Conservative whites and their imitators can't do anything original. That includes the UK ones. All they're doing is mimicking the dumbest people here, like these white cons at RFL, who are incapable of independent thought.
PM alluded to 'woke' policing in leadership campaign
During his summer leadership campaign, Mr Sunak alluded to the “woke” policing criticised by Mr Watson when he warned that “police forces must be fully focused on fighting actual crime in people’s neighbourhoods, and not policing bad jokes on Twitter”.

Forces have been criticised for sending officers to arrest social media users for offensive posts, as well as gestures such as “taking the knee” alongside Black Lives Matter protesters.

Suella Braverman, the Home Secretary, accused Sussex Police of playing “identity politics” after it defended a legally male transgender sex offender by declaring it would not “tolerate any hateful comments about gender”.

The anti-crime drive is also expected to include pushing through a Victims’ Bill overseen by Dominic Raab, the recently reinstated Justice Secretary.

First, Mr Sunak will seek to stabilise the economy with an Autumn Statement expected to include significant tax rises and spending cuts. The Telegraph can reveal electric car and van owners could be hit with road tax in less than three years, under plans being considered by the Chancellor.
I haven't been talking about this here, but Suella Braverman should have her own subcategory of "You Don't Have To Be White To Be A White Supremacist." She recently made headlines by being an out-and-proud around British colonialism, taking ridiculous Dinesh D'Souza's Two Cheers for Colonialism from 20 years ago to new heights. :problem:.

Look at this wannabe colonizer.

Suella Braverman: The Left may be ashamed of Britain’s history – but we should celebrate it - Telegraph

Lol what could be lower than a colonizer than a wannabe colonizer.

It's also not lost on me, for those interested in religion, that both of these clowns are Goan Christians, who happen to be some of the world's oldest Christians. (Though, Indian Christianity is incredibly diverse in histories and cultures, with all viewpoints.)

Rishi Sunak is Hindu, and hopefully not one of these goosestepping fascist Hindutva Hindus (as much as I dislike him, I doubt it -- his background is different.) He does share something with Ms. Braverman, in that their familes got their wannabe-colonizer asses kicked out of East Africa, and it left a stain on them -- partly rightfully so. A lot of African Indians were brought there by the British as either laborers or bureaucrats, and were brutally used by the empire as buffers against indigenous Africans.

Mohandas Gandhi is probably the most famous example; he made famously anti-Black appeals as a lawyer in South Africa. Gandhi Is Deeply Revered, But His Attitudes On Race And Sex Are Under Scrutiny - NPR

And as much as I love Queen and Freddie Mercury, his family background as a Parsi Zoroastrian in Zanzibar is out of this legacy - BBC.

That said, Idi Amin's actions against Asian Africans in Uganda were straight-up human rights abuses. Regardless of how f'ed up and racist many Asian Indians could be towards indigenous Africans, population transfer and ethnic cleansing is a human rights abuse.

Amin's population transfer/ethnic cleansing policies were among the most brutal in world history; if there was ever a case to be made for actual so-called reverse racism, this is probably as close as it comes.

Anyway.

These are the only not-whites that white cons like. Well, for a minute, until they mess up. And a bit like over here, the British economy has tanked thanks to rightwing economic policies. And here he is freaking out about lefty woke culture. :problem:

Be it here or elsewhere, you have to sell your soul to be a not-white conservative person. Or just simply a sociopath like Sunak, D'Souza, and Braverman.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Motor City »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:15 am Watch the Disturbing Kanye Interview Clips That Tucker Carlson Didn’t Put on Air - Vice

Watch at your own risk. This stupid little ethnonationalist does what antisemites do best: peddle conspiracy theories about munny and Jewish control of everything.

Oh, and a good dose of delusional secular supersessionism that sez that the Jewish people are impostors and that the __fill in the blanks__ are the "real" Jews. :problem:

Who's replacing who, again? :problem:

British Israelism does the same thing, as does Christian Zionism including CUFI/CUFI On Campus/post-supersessionist/John Hagee Christian Zionism.

The forms of neonazism that claim Ashkenazi Jews are merely Khazars who converted are probably the most obvious, along with the LDS Church whose theology claims that Native Americans are the Lost Tribes.

And then you get these amoral ideologues like Ice Cube, Kanye, Nick Cannon, Kendrick Lamar, etc., all these rich public figures that buy into this self-loathing Black Nationalist view that THEY are the troo special ones. :problem:

Regardless of what antisemitic faction it's coming from, this kind of rhetoric is designed to invoke and rationalize violence against Jews.

K.

This is why I don't accept any of these maudlin excuses for Kanye regarding "mental health" or any of that crap. Other people with "mental health issues" don't do this. He knows what he is doing and is doing it on purpose and _ucker Carlson conservative whites are salivating at how they can further use this willing tool of white- and ethno-nationalism.

From Marianne

NOTES IN RESPONSE TO ANTI-SEMITIC TROPES
Observations for the unknowing

At a time of disturbing anti-Semitism, here's a little education for those who might need it:

For centuries, in most places in the world, Jews were not allowed to own land, or pretty much anything.

They were allowed one job, which was the lowest job on the totem pole in those places: they could be businessmen.

For centuries, as a perpetually persecuted people, Jews developed two habits that helped them survive: 1) get an education (Remember that line from the Gershwin tune, "They can't take that away from me”? It’s something Jews would often tell their children - “ They can’t take that away from you” - given how in pogroms and so forth anything and everything might be taken away at any time), and 2) prepare your boys to become men (Bar Mitzvah) who take of their families.

Those were habits of survival.

So when anti-Semites say that the power of the Jew is disproportionate to our numbers, the point is that over centuries of persecution we developed as a people some habits that helped us survive and prosper. That is what is disproportionate to our numbers: our ingrained messaging to do things that would increase our chances that we did.

No Jew should ever have to apologize for that...for our ancestors, ourselves, or our children. Today, my blood runs cold hearing anti-Semites repeat horrifying ancient tropes about Jews being a powerful cabal seeking global domination. I hope these few observations will help someone better understand us as a people: that our cultural emphasis on education, hard work, and taking care of family, were lessons born of centuries of persecution.

Our history is not one of “trying to take over.” It is one of trying to survive.
Often see this with oppression that is meant to hold people down and destroy them, that it gives deep knowing and prepares them to rise up and over.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Motor City wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:20 pm From Marianne

NOTES IN RESPONSE TO ANTI-SEMITIC TROPES

Often see this with oppression that is meant to hold people down and destroy them, that it gives deep knowing and prepares them to rise up and over.
Not into Chakra Khan.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

Et tu, Kylie Irving?

Nets condemn Kyrie Irving's promotion of antisemitic film
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/348 ... mitic-film

NEW YORK -- Brooklyn Nets owner Joe Tsai issued a statement Friday night condemning guard Kyrie Irving's decision to promote an antisemitic film and book on his social media accounts.

[snip]

"Hate speech of any kind is unacceptable and runs counter to the NBA's values of equality, inclusion and respect," the league said. "We believe we all have a role to play in ensuring such words or ideas, including antisemitic ones, are challenged and refuted and we will continue working with all members of the NBA community to ensure that everyone understands the impact of their words and actions."

As Rolling Stone initially reported in an article earlier Friday, Irving promoted a movie called "Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America" that, as the magazine points out, is "stuffed with antisemitic tropes."

[snip][end]

Same crap the "Black Hebrew Israelites" are promoting. Reverse bigotry ... anti-gay, anti-Semitic, misogynist, full of Alex Jones Qcrap CTs about "Satanic pedophile elites" in Hollywood.

To be clear -- Semites are not a racial group, and Jews are not a race, in fact Jews come in all colors (ask Michelle Obama's Rabbi), but that doesn't mean Ashkenazi white Jews are somehow children of the devil. Living in Europe and intermarrying ... can lighten the skin tone from olive-brown.

Also, I would hardly deny that Portuguese and later British Jews participated in the slave trade. Sad but true. That said, no they were not the principal organizers or financiers nor were they over-represented among slave traders.

Can't fight bigotry with bigotry. :|
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Tom Scott 🇺🇦
@Tom___Scott

Suella Braverman's "invasion" rhetoric is indistinguishable from that used by the fascist National Front to inflame hatred of immigrants. And this the day after a terror attack aimed at immigrants.

Absolutely inexcusable. #SuellaBravermanOut

https://twitter.com/Tom___Scott/status/ ... 4440041475

~ Ida B. Wells