RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

It's got nothing to do with civility, it's a critique of it.

How come you haven't visited the Mississippi Sovereignty Commission website?

Is it because you really are that ossified in what you think you know, and have rendered yourself incapable of learning anything new about the country your relatives migrated to?

Sure it is. You're glue, everyone else on earth is rubber.

You guys thought to take a swipe at Libertas with this thread at the self-same time you bitch and moan about "callouts" of other threads.

Don't ever lecture me or anyone else here about civility again, and don't use MLK quotes about people like you to do it, either. You're demonstrating exactly what MLK white moderate civility is, and how it operates.

Exaaactly! :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

Exaaactly

White conservatives are even more morally depraved today than they were in the time of MLK; and who would have thought it possible.

You willingly carry their water. You're in no spot to sniff down your nose at anyone else regarding civility. You're self-aligned with some of the most violent people on this continent.

Stop calling the cops on us.

Gender Trouble.
Historically women similar to carmen infuriate me and at the same time have often gotten me into a ton of trouble.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

Sam is a kissup to the same types who were the beneficiaries of the state-run propaganda outfit that got Medgar Evers killed, under the banner of so-called civility.

The same kind of Uptown Klan civility that got Martin and our other pacificsts killed. :problem:

Tomorrow, there is a runoff vote between a known/good confederate noose-knotter, and Mike Espy. Cindy's segregationist past and present behavior is what is going to put her over tomorrow. Congratulations in advance, Sam.

Today: Nooses, hate signs found at Mississippi State Capitol - WBLT

Quote:
JACKSON, MS (WLBT) -Two nooses and several hate signs were found hanging at the Mississippi State Capitol Monday morning around 7:15 a.m.

State Capitol police took the nooses and signs down and are investigating.

Capitol police would not show the signs or surveillance video while they are actively investigating.

Police say they are reviewing surveillance video of the grounds to see who hung it there.

We will continue to update this developing story.

No doubt.

So hey, you can start lecturing conservative whites, listing out your civility demands, any time, now. The sooner the better. They sure could use it.

Gender Trouble.
Historically women similar to carmen infuriate me and at the same time have often gotten me into a ton of trouble.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

I havent paid attention to that race, it is assumed the accomplice to mass murderer will win I guess.

BTW, if you are a GOP or support them you are accomplice to mass murder. Even if ONLY due to your stance on climate change, but you will have many more reasons to be guilty before this is all over.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

I havent paid attention to that race, it is assumed the accomplice to mass murderer will win I guess.

BTW, if you are a GOP or support them you are accomplice to mass murder. Even if ONLY due to your stance on climate change, but you will have many more reasons to be guilty before this is all over.

They are the guys who read Playboy for the articles.

Gender Trouble.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:44 pm 
Board Emeritus

They are the guys who read Playboy for the articles.

Reminds me of the one time Cenk responded to me and I dont recall the forum, or if it was Twitter.

He implied that W invaded Iraq not to do with oil primarily or something like that, I said to say it wasnt about oil is like the guy who claims he reads Playboy for the articles.

In retrospect, turns out the motive for invading wasnt as greed based as I had thought it was and if it were up to Rump now he would not invade anywhere unless someone showed him where he would personally profit from doing so or if he did it would be only to feed his base their blood. Human blood that they all thirst for so much.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

Kamala Harris to decide on 2020 White House run 'over the holiday'

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) said Saturday she’ll decide whether to launch a 2020 presidential bid as 2019 prepares to dawn.

“It will ultimately be a family decision,” Harris told MSNBC “Morning Joe” host Mika Brzezinski at the “Know Your Value” conference in San Francisco. “And over the holiday, I will make that decision with my family.”

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/1 ... /23606592/

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

:D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

I disagree Boss i think any Democratic candidate can beat Trump in 2020.

Bruce Springsteen predicts Trump win in 2020, says Democrats don't have 'an obvious, effective presidential candidate'

Bruce Springsteen thinks Donald Trump will be victorious in the 2020 election — not that he’ll be voting for him.

The Boss got political in a new interview with the U.K.’s Sunday Times Magazine, saying he understands why people become Trump supporters, pointing to the decline of blue-collar jobs and boom in technology.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bruce-sp ... 28516.html

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

Predicting a traitor who works with our enemy to steal an election will WIN an election, the way Michael Moore did in 2016, is giving legitimacy to the process of stealing elections.

Bruce should know better.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:45 pm 
Policy Wonk

Bruce thinks to beat Trump in 2020, they have to speak the same language as Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/03/politics ... he400zTAEs

Right, I can just see Kamala Harris accusing Trump of bleeding from is eyes...er somewhere. (sarcasm) Love Bruce, but we don't need another schoolyard bully to beat Trump.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

Bruce thinks to beat Trump in 2020, they have to speak the same language as Trump.

Right, I can just see Kamala Harris accusing Trump of bleeding from is eyes...er somewhere. (sarcasm) Love Bruce, but we don't need another schoolyard bully to beat Trump.

Without knowing it Bruce is doing their job for them, giving credit to someone who stole an election.

Otherwise he is saying over half the voting nation does prefer a traitor to a patriot who is also a vicious racist and liar. Now, this is true about 40% and most board cons, but not enough to win in a fair election.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:49 pm 
Policy Wonk

Without knowing it Bruce is doing their job for them, giving credit to someone who stole an election.

Otherwise he is saying over half the voting nation does prefer a traitor to a patriot who is also a vicious racist and liar. Now, this is true about 40% and most board cons, but not enough to win in a fair election.

Agree, and the key is "fair election." For Trump to win, the ReTrumplicans will have to ramp up their election cheating.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

Love "The Boss," but sorry. He also appears to buy into this bullshit that Trump cares about ordinary working people. :roll:

Nah, I've had enough of Trump's "language". I'm looking forward to hearing coherent sentences, without demagoguery, with consideration for science and facts, and sans childish insults and egotism.

Anybody avoiding using Trump's "language" (or what passes for human speech) gets a plus from me.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

Love "The Boss," but sorry. He also appears to buy into this bullshit that Trump cares about ordinary working people. :roll:

Nah, I've had enough of Trump's "language". I'm looking forward to hearing coherent sentences, without demagoguery, with consideration for science and facts, and sans childish insults and egotism.

Anybody avoiding using Trump's "language" (or what passes for human speech) gets a plus from me.

Oh dear god if the Boss said that he thinks rump cares about working people, then the Boss must be getting some sort of dementia. for real.

He says the traitor is able to "speak" to the concerns of the white middle class folks worried about jobs or whatever.

Sorry Bruce, that has nothing to do with it, at all.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

He lies about caring about ordinary working people, it's been the modus operandi of demagogues throughout history.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

He lies about caring about ordinary working people, it's been the modus operandi of demagogues throughout history.

And I dont know if Bruce is saying he THINKS the traitor cares or just that the traitor is able to convince them he does.

But you know why even that doesnt matter, Bruce thinks those people voted for the racist traitor because of economic insecurity

wrong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:37 pm 
Policy Wonk

To be fair, it may be possible that Springsteen was trying to say something without offending "ordinary people," but missed the mark. While Trump could not care less about ordinary people, he does "speak to them," or a segment of them. It's certainly possible to speak to the masses without using locker room or school yard language. "Ordinary people" are not all stupid--after all, they listened to Barack Obama and elected him twice--handedly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

To be fair, it may be possible that Springsteen was trying to say something without offending "ordinary people," but missed the mark. While Trump could not care less about ordinary people, he does "speak to them," or a segment of them. It's certainly possible to speak to the masses without using locker room or school yard language. "Ordinary people" are not all stupid--after all, they listened to Barack Obama and elected him twice--handedly.

The problem is that rump voters voted for him because of economic insecurity, jobs, economy

That is bullshit, they saw a racist, they are racists, it was their chance to get back at the Black guy and the liberals that elected him.

Period.

Bruce must know this, but he isnt saying it. Or he doesnt really understand it because he is too close or too far away from them...either one

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:01 am 
Board Emeritus

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Tests 2020 White House Run in New Hampshire

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard ditched the beaches of Hawaii for New Hampshire over the weekend as she considers whether to jump into what is expected to be a crowded race for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2020.

It is the second time this fall Gabbard has visited the Granite State, a bellwether for presidential hopefuls since it’s the first state on the primary election calendar each cycle.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/r ... -hampshire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:07 am 
Board Emeritus

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard ditched the beaches of Hawaii for New Hampshire over the weekend as she considers whether to jump into what is expected to be a crowded race for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2020.

It is the second time this fall Gabbard has visited the Granite State, a bellwether for presidential hopefuls since it’s the first state on the primary election calendar each cycle.

Why would she do that???

:|

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:09 am 
Board Emeritus

Meh

Gender Trouble.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:46 am 
Board Emeritus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:41 am 
Board Emeritus

Ummmmm .... welllllll.......

Joe Biden believes he is the 'most qualified person in the country to be president'
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/04/politics ... index.html

Sooooooo ....

Yeah, it's true, being VP is excellent preparation, as you get a long period of time to watch what the actual POTUS does. I kid. There is more to it than that. :D

Most qualified in the country? Debatable. Also, not to dip into the wells of ageism, but there seems to be a hunger for new blood in the party.

I would vote for him in a heartbeat were he the nominee, of course, maybe especially given what is likely to be the alternative. Yes, he could appeal to that shibboleth called the white working class. Could do very well against Trump.

They will bring up his history of gaffes. Never bothered me. But it will be brought up.

I like him as a person. I admire him for enduring more tragedy than most families should have to. He's very authentic, and he's been very critical of Trump.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next