DeSantis, who cons here would vote for in a heartbeat, to ERASE Trans kids/people...

News and events of the day
Libertas

DeSantis, who cons here would vote for in a heartbeat, to ERASE Trans kids/people...

Post by Libertas »

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... chers.html

Ron DeSantis’ Attempt to Erase Trans People From Florida Schools Is Now Underway
On Monday, the deputy general counsel of Florida’s Orange County Public Schools system sent an email to principals announcing new policies for the upcoming academic year. To implement recently enacted state laws, the email announced, the school district—which encompasses Orlando and serves more than 200,000 students—would be required to target transgender teachers, staff, and students for discriminatory treatment. Transgender teachers may no longer use their preferred pronouns or titles (such as Mr. or Ms.) in class; they must instead use the pronoun and title that corresponds to their “biological sex,” as assigned at birth. Transgender teachers, staff, and students may no longer use the bathroom that aligns with their gender identity at school. And transgender “visitors”—including parents, guardians, and students from other districts or states—will face criminal prosecution if they use the bathroom that fits their gender identity on school premises.

You are all disgusting. You are all enemies of the human race. I just wish everybody realized how violent you all are. Every one of you would vote for this prick and you have said that. THIS is ONE of the reasons you would.
I sigh in your general direction.
gounion

Re: DeSantis, who cons here would vote for in a heartbeat, to ERASE Trans kids/people...

Post by gounion »

I do remember when our three conservatives swore that they were soooooo supportive of LGBTQ+ rights, and now they will run away from these threads and pretend they never saw them.