RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 5:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 412 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

http://www.alternet.org/media/145796/he ... age=entire
http://threebrain.blogspot.com/
Quote:
...Rep. Weiner has been a consistent and effective voice in the US Congress, post-teabag-infiltration, for what I consider to be common sense. Common sense tells me that if the poor are lifted up and the middle class are supported, our economy is strengthened. Wipe out those who can barely buy groceries much less toilet paper or a new TV? Foreclose on those in the middle income brackets and reduce their paychecks to boot? Who will buy a new car or refrigerator or add a deck and garden to their homes? Who will put aside monies to pay for college for their kids? Who could even think of upgrading their current heating and cooling systems to ones that pollute less? The economy as a whole has no option but to suffer as a result.

as each day passes, this group becomes more entrenched; like a ponzi scheme.
http://slaughteringthesheep.wordpress.c ... formation/
New Apostolic Reformation

http://www.alternet.org/media/145796/he ... age=entire
Heads Up: Prayer Warriors and Sarah Palin Are Organizing Spiritual Warfare to Take Over America
The New Apostolic Reformation, the largest religious movement you've never heard of, aims to take control of communities through 'prayer warriors.'
....NAR's videos, according to researcher Rachel Tabachnick, "demonstrate the taking control of communities and nations through large networks of 'prayer warriors'....
...In the days leading up to the historic vote on health-care reform in the Senate, Apostle Lou Engle led the Family Research Council's "Prayercast” against health-care reform, a Webcast featuring Republican Senators Jim DeMint (S.C.) and Sam Brownback (Kans.), and Rep. Michele Bachmann (Minn.). Earlier in the year, Engle, who leads the group TheCall, prayed over Newt Gingrich at a Virginia event called Rediscovering God in America. In 2008, Engle, at an event he staged at San Diego's Qualcomm Stadium, advocated acts of Christian martyrdom to end abortion and same-sex marriage. This "apostle" claims LGBT people are possessed by demons. And Engle is not the only NAR apostle with political connections.
....This is not just a church movement. [Those called] market apostles work in business, finance, communications, media and also lead the Reclaiming the Seven Mountains of Culture mandate. Bruce Wilson [a co-founder of Talk2Action] and I have both written about this campaign encouraging Christians to take dominion over seven spheres of government and society.

Enterprises known as "kingdom businesses" play an important role: ......and ICA apostles work closely with the International Christian Chamber of Commerce.

Wagner teachers that there will soon be a "great transfer of wealth" from the ungodly to the godly and has set up structures in preparation. The Wagner Leadership Institute teaches courses in prophecy as well as foreign currency exchange.

RT: Church growth is the key concept. Other Christian dominionist movements propose austere biblical law but Wagner explained in his 2008 book that he believes rapid growth of the movement will allow Christians to take dominion inside a democratic framework. .......

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/ ... palin.html
Activist lawsuit against Sarah Palin moved to Federal court.
Courtesy of the ADN:
A civil lawsuit alleging Sarah Palin undertook a campaign to embarrass and discredit an activist in Alaska has been moved to federal court.

Palin attorney John Tiemessen did not give a reason for his removal of the matter from state court and declined comment, saying Wednesday that he can't discuss questions of rationale "because they necessarily involve legal strategy."

An attorney for activist Chip Thoma, James McGowan, said the move could be designed to try to avoid a jury trial in Juneau.
Thoma sued Palin for at least $100,000, claiming through McGowan that she'd twisted his complaints about bus traffic around the governor's mansion to make it seem he'd engaged in an unsavory campaign against the Palins.

P.S. For those who DON'T know the story, the Reader's Digest version is that Thoma complained that tour buses visiting the Governor's mansion in Juneau were causing traffic problems and a potentially dangerous situation.
Palin responded by putting a fake lemonade stand out in front of the mansion, making Piper sit in it, and then accusing Thoma of attacking her children.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

as i posted elsewhere....she did this for photo-ops.
now she adds the words along with the virtuals.
..she is speaking as a "new apostolic reformation"....slavery is good.

http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/ ... ulous.html
The REAL purpose of Sarah Palin's ridiculous bus tour.
As many of us predicted the entire thing was staged as a publicity scheme to get attention and coax more money out of her paint chip eating supporters.
A message from the Grizzled Mama herself, courtesy of SarahPAC:
---Our family has been blessed ...free about our exceptional nation. ....who want to get our country back on the right track.....a shining city on a hill and the abiding beacon of freedom.
As we look to our Charters of Liberty and our strong foundation to fundamentally restore America---

Palin tells crowd at Glenn Beck rally that America needs to ...
Aug 28, 2010 ... Palin also rejected what she said were calls to "fundamentally transform America. Instead, "we must restore America," she said to raucous ...
articles.nydailynews.com/.

Understanding for Life Ministries
As one of God's new apostolic reformation end-time leaders, his mandate is three-fold: to proclaim and help restore America's Christian heritage (symbolized ...
www.understandingforlife.org/ -

Herescope: Seven Mountains
Jun 24, 2010 ... In the crisis to "restore America," Christian Right leaders have already shown .... C. Peter Wagner, head of the New Apostolic Reformation, ...
herescope.blogspot.com/2010/06/seven-mountains.html - Cached -

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... google.com
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO FUNDAMENTALLY RESTORE AMERICA?
Posted on June 5, 2011
Now Governor Palin, with her phrase, “fundamentally restore America,” declared direct opposition to the forces led by President Obama. Their purpose is, in Obama’s words, “to fundamentally transform America.”
What do these words mean? blah blah blah....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

ruh roh.
shenanigans re the AZ place.
so, her PAC 'paid' for the place, if she gets a refund it will go IN her pockets.
...the PAC-slash-LLC paid 1.7 for a place held by 'investor' purchase at 800k.
well, my my, she got herself "plundered".

now BAC gotta deal with her. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banks' mortgage fraud cited in Sarah Palin's Arizona

http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/news/ ... ?ana=yfcpc
Essex registry official: Palin mortgage caught in crossfire of robo-signers
McDonnell said Palin’s mortgage has been tangled up in a web of robo signing.
“I have laid out a timeline that illustrates the defects in Sara Palin’s chain of title which shows that it is seriously, if not fatally, impaired.” McDonnell said in the press release.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

might not be BAC....no, she'll have to sue jpmchase. :lol:

signed a fraudulent Deed of Release on behalf of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
....Brignac, a vice president of California Reconveyance Company, a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase Bank, assigned the Homeowner’s Deed of Trust to JPMorgan Chase Bank in her capacity as a vice president of Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc.
McDonnell said Brignac also executed a document appointing California Reconveyance Company - her regular employer - as substitute trustee in her alleged capacity as a vice president of JPMorgan Chase.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

lobster going for the blow-up-boob?

faces for having no boob?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

thanks to all who are going thru the emails, for i shall not.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com ... Zo%2FbE%3D

MoJo live updates reading thru 24,000 emails.
http://motherjones.com/mojo/2011/06/sar ... trigletter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

Quote:
In a January 29, 2008, e-mail, Palin wrote to a pair of staffers asking, "Is it possible to get hooked up (maybe by Nick Ayers?) with someone from the McCain campaign?" Palin said that her frayed relationship with the state GOP was akin to McCain's with the national Republican Party.

nick ayers-Executive Director of the Republican Governor's Association

she hoped she could winkie winkie mccain. and of course with a blow-up-bra im sure mccain
felt helpless....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

with a small amount of emails of the 24k-total being scrutinized at this time....there seems to be a pattern
emerging; she was far more 'moderate', far more 'open', far more perhaps 'reasonable' a person
early on.
she mustve been inundated with fundie-cultie-donor money to have gone so fast into the abyss
of new apostolic rapture hoo-ha.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/56735.html
Email shows Sarah Palin sought meeting with top Barack Obama aide
A week after Barack Obama launched his campaign for president in February 2007, Sarah Palin told an aide she was “game to meet” his Senate chief of staff on a swing through Washington that month.
The idea of sitting down with Pete Rouse — then running Obama’s Senate office, now a counselor to the president — was proposed by Palin aide Christopher Clark, who wrote to her chief of staff, Mike Nizich, that Palin should “hook up” with the “chief of-staff for a guy named Barack Obama.”

http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/2011/06 ... or-15-mil/
Palin’s office tried to “sell” emails for $15 mil
As we wait for Sarah Palin’s emails to be released by the State of Alaska later today, Politico notes that when media outlets first requested them during her 2008 vice presidential campaign, Palin’s office “pegged the price for producing them at $15 million. The fee eventually fell to $725.97.”

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

maybe that 'moderate' thingy was a pretense to convert the prez, or anyone else she could find.
or, maybe the dems didnt want to meet with her; she took the dark-side.
obama aide in january 07, by may 07 fully over the edge:

MoJo live blogging as they read them:
Quote:
5:05 p.m. EST (Andy Kroll): Sarah Palin is apparently a fan of Pastor John Hagee, the controversial leader of Christians United for Israel who, among other incendiary remarks, once alleged that Adolf Hitler's genocide against European Jews was "god's will." In a May 3, 2007, email to her scheduler [PDF], Palin asked if there was free time in her schedule to attend an event of Hagee's at the Juneau Christian Center in June. Told there was nothing penciled in that day, she replied, "I should try to get back to juno for this one."

Nearly a year later, Sen. John McCain, Palin's future running mate, would make headlines by rejecting Hagee's endorsement—after first accepting it—in the face of mounting criticism. McCain called Hagee's Hitler sermon "crazy and unacceptable."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

that 24,000 pages of emails will have many of these.

http://motherjones.tumblr.com/post/6396 ... rah-palins

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/ ... movie.html
A secretive Nick Broomfield documentary about Sarah Palin is nearly complete -- and could soon be heading to theaters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

hmmm.
yah, sure.

August 24, 2008. AK picnic

september 3rd, nine days later.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

rainwater wrote:
with a small amount of emails of the 24k-total being scrutinized at this time....there seems to be a pattern
emerging; she was far more 'moderate', far more 'open', far more perhaps 'reasonable' a person
early on.
she mustve been inundated with fundie-cultie-donor money to have gone so fast into the abyss
of new apostolic rapture hoo-ha.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/56735.html
Email shows Sarah Palin sought meeting with top Barack Obama aide
A week after Barack Obama launched his campaign for president in February 2007, Sarah Palin told an aide she was “game to meet” his Senate chief of staff on a swing through Washington that month.
The idea of sitting down with Pete Rouse — then running Obama’s Senate office, now a counselor to the president — was proposed by Palin aide Christopher Clark, who wrote to her chief of staff, Mike Nizich, that Palin should “hook up” with the “chief of-staff for a guy named Barack Obama.”

http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/2011/06 ... or-15-mil/
Palin’s office tried to “sell” emails for $15 mil
As we wait for Sarah Palin’s emails to be released by the State of Alaska later today, Politico notes that when media outlets first requested them during her 2008 vice presidential campaign, Palin’s office “pegged the price for producing them at $15 million. The fee eventually fell to $725.97.”

i knew this 'moderate-thingy' would have a short life.
infact...it seems to be a fantasy life.

as the AK state personnel all still handpicked by sp and new gov parnell went thru the 'emails' they c/p'd many and resent them showing the date it was done. like june 20, 2009.
even tho the email was first apparently sent in 07.
their are errors in the line codes as many(geek'rs) are noticing.
if you search for 2009, you do not get 2009.
what you get is emails from prior dates like feb 20, 2008.
but the search takes you to the date of '2009'.
the day they scanned the freshly cleaned refilled page. (among one of the later dates)

theyve only had 3-5years to get all this done!
they redacted reinserted rescanned ignored(1000's) and once again tried to create a fantasy
of what was happening, since they had at least.....3-4 known accts.

some have been clikking random email generator and finding that sp Never responded to emails.
constituents all got form-response and "and many have sent in multiple e-mails in frustration. Even her close staff complain to her about not responding, and often end e-mails with the plea: please let me know you received this."

and then there is this:
http://frozenjustice.blogspot.com/2011/ ... smell.html
Remember my hacked emails? Most of the corrupted or missing ones had been sent by myself to Governor Palin or received from someone at the governor’s office, you know useless responses relaying an intent to do nothing. It is interesting that I find absolutely none of them in the Palin email data bases. Not only have they cleared them from the released emails, but someone went into my email account and cleared most of them not too long before the release of the emails. I wonder if this happened to others. Someone (who I wish I could remember) recently wrote the Palin email release smells fishy, the truth is it smells more like a rotting corpse. I certainly hope some news agency or organization with some integrity takes on the fight for the redacted emails in the court system. They would be doing their country a great service.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

now palin-bots have hacked crivella tweets.
crivelle west is the download source for the emails.
http://www.crivellawest.net/palin2011/search.html

http://www.politicususa.com/en/crivella-west-twitter
Palin Fans Hack Crivella West to Tweet Palin Propaganda
June 12, 2011
Palin supporters have compromised Crivella West’s Twitter account, and have been using it to post pro-Palin anti-Obama propaganda.

now theyve had to hide their account....from palin-godly-scum.
Quote:
https://twitter.com/CrivellaWest
This person has protected their tweets.
You need to send a request before you can start following this person.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

this is how they scam went.

Quote:
Sent: Wed Jul 09 16:40:39 2008
Subject: Re: please send this email to adn and bcc me on it–thanks!!

Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 17:24:37 -0700 (PDT)
To: Sarah Palin
Subject: Fw: please send this email to adn and bcc me on it–thanks!!
Below is the email Don sent to ADN. It’s not much, but we were trying to bring there
attention to this ongoing and very frustrating situation. Her comments are downright
libelous. You’re right-she’s a crazy hater.
— On Tue , 7/8/08 , Ivy Frye wrote:
Subject: please send this email to adn and bcc me on it–thanks!!
To: “Donny Benson” , “Donny Benson”
Date: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 9:24 PM
Hey,
Cut the body of this email and paste into a new email and send to content@adn.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

Quote:
From MSNBC Open Channel:
12:28 p.m. AT (4:28 p.m. ET): The analysts from Crivella West, which scanned and placed these 24,000 pieces of paper online for msnbc.com's searchable archive, say they've noticed something interesting in the way the state of Alaska withheld information from the Palin emails.
In all their big legal cases, the analysts said, they see discrepancies in the redactions, which is a fancy way of saying the hiding of information. Part of the text may be blanked out in one copy of an email, but the text will be revealed in another copy.

But in this Palin email release, after all the long delays and the insanity/hilarity of releasing emails in 250-pound bundles of bankers boxes, the redactions were entirely clean. If the state lawyers and the governors office hid something in one copy of an email, they hid it in every copy.

bingo:
Jun 12, 2011
Quote:
many of the emails in the dump are from a yahoo account, one of her private ones. However, who knows what the other private accounts are? You have to know what the account is to file a FOIA request.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:58 am 
Board Emeritus

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/john-zie ... -campaign/
John Ziegler Exposé Reveals Todd Palin Approached Him To Work For Sarah Palin 2012 Campaign
June 12th, 2011
....I actually considered it for a while as a Barry Goldwater-type campaign seemed fun—until I was reminded of all the frustrations that had been building since I was first jerked around by Sarah’s split-personality advisers back in 2008.
....Ziegler, more than anyone, is responsible for creating the alternate history of the 2008 campaign upon which much of the current Palin brand is based, but he clearly feels burned by Palin,...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

palin only likes 'the jews' when they serve the purpose of the rapture.
in one of the many many emails showing clearly how she invented comments posts letters
written by her staff while posing as 'other people' we find this; another of her
most paranoid sexually disturbing mental issues:

http://www.americablog.com/2011/06/pali ... sh.html?ut
Quote:
June 13, 2011
Palin refers to big nose of Jewish politician she doesn’t like
Sarah Palin's reply to Ivy Frye couldn't possibly be any worse:

"From: Palin, Sarah (GOV sponsored)
To: Frye, Ivy J (DOA)
Sent: Sun Oct 21 14:36:58 2007
Subject: Re: Ramras
Oh yeah- and I jsu read your letter online @ Frontiersman!!!! I'm cheering. Todd's cheering.
I'll be in Juneau tonight. But not to hold Jay Bird-Nose Ramras' hand. What a doof."

Rep. Jay Ramras is Jewish, which is a very well-known fact in political circles in Alaska. A more inappropriate comment than this one about "Bird-Nose" Jay Ramras is hardly conceivable. It's not the email conversations of a teenager we are reading here, but the remarks of Sarah Palin, who is rumored to aspire to become that most powerful person in the world.
These are by far not the only nasty remark which Sarah Palin makes about Jay Ramras in the published emails. In an email exchange from June 7, 2008 she calls Jay Ramras "Vajayjay", and in an exchange from October 5, 2007 Sarah Palin makes a particular insensitive remark about Rep. Ramras when she writes to Ivy Frye:

"Maybe Jay's missing his little lady and feels frustrated lately. I'll have to keep him away from Bristol."

http://politicalgates.blogspot.com/2011 ... about.html
Palin's emails: Complains about Jewish Republican Rep. "Jay Bird-Nose Ramras", suggests to keep teenage daughters "away from the likes of Jay"
...These are by far not the only nasty remark which Sarah Palin makes about Jay Ramras in the published emails. In an email exchange from June 7, 2008 she calls Jay Ramras "Vajayjay", and in an exchange from October 5, 2007 Sarah Palin makes a particular insensitive remark about Rep. Ramras when she writes to Ivy Frye:....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

a lawyers perspective re the emails.

http://malialitman.wordpress.com/2011/0 ... -redacted/
Quote:
....Nowhere is there a reference to the “executive deliberative process” or “personal material.” Thus the assertion of these privileges is not in compliance with the express rules of the Freedom of Information Act. Note in particular that the exemption #6, makes reference to “Personnel” files, not “personal” files.

(high?...high? gov?...)
Subject: Governor Sarah Palin’s Email Addresses-CONFIDENTIAL
Importance: High Governor Sarah Palin’s private email address is govpalin@qov.state.ak.us. Please do not share this information.
February 09, 2007
Commissioners and Staff Assistants: If you need to send a private or confidential email to the Governor, on nonstate email, please use gov.sarah@yahoo.com. For state business of any kind, please use govpalin@aov.state.ak.us. We really want to use the govpalin@.gov.state.ak.us if possible. All other accounts for the governor have been closed, so please don’t use them-please remove them from your email contact lists! Please do not share these email addresses with anyone, they are just for the Cabinet to use. Thank you. Kari Spencer Governor’s Scheduler 907-465-3986 phone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

hmmm.

http://malialitman.wordpress.com/2011/0 ... baby-bump/
Palin Refers to her “Baby Bump”
..."go forth"??

In looking through the thousands of pages of e-mails of Sarah Palin I found this:
Unknown
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 10:02 AM
To: Leighow; Sharon W (GOV)
Subject : Re: Does Beth know?
No. Should we tell her about the baby bump? If you want to, go forth. If not, that’s fine.

Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Cellular One
—–Original Message—–

From: “Leighow, Sharon W (GOV)” <sharon.leighow@alaska.gov>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 09:52:22
To:Sarah Palin <gov.saraheyahoo.com>
Subject: Does Beth know?

Sharon Leighow
Deputy Press Secretary
Deputy Communications Director
(907) 269-7450Anchorage

Last edited by rainwater on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

Every time you posted in this thread at the ESSMB I wondered if you had even read your own title, as that thread did more to keep Sarah Palin's career alive as anyone/anything else on the board.

Then you go and post the same thread with the same title again.

I obviously don't get it. If you want her to "go away" then why on Earth would you go out or YOUR way to post anything you can about her?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

J_dogg82 wrote:
Every time you posted in this thread at the ESSMB I wondered if you had even read your own title, as that thread did more to keep Sarah Palin's career alive as anyone/anything else on the board.

Then you go and post the same thread with the same title again.

I obviously don't get it. If you want her to "go away" then why on Earth would you go out or YOUR way to post anything you can about her?

FWIW: I've wondered the same thing for the many months this thread has flourished. I'm sure it wasn't meant to be, but it appears to be a virtual ode to all things Palin. Why the obsession?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

Quote:
Sardonic
adj : disdainfully or ironically humorous; scornful and mocking;
Sardonic is associated with scorn, derision, mockery

sal, you knows i luvs you; jdogg yeh youre ok..
but you know what?.... i really dont give a shit what you think about my posting on this
hell-bitch.

missing emails, and how many more.
http://www.adn.com/2011/06/13/1914612/a ... z1PDZkvBN4
...It also raises the question of how many other emails that Palin sent on state matters might also be missing from the record.

That means, if the record is to be trusted, Palin did not send or receive a single email about state business during a time when she was busy taking the first major actions of her new administration. That means zero emails during a period during which, among other things, Palin put out her proposed state budget, appointed an attorney general, killed the contract for a road out of Juneau and vetoed a bill that sought to block state public employee benefits to same-sex couples.

The state had no explanation Monday.
Senior staff had the opportunity to review. Whether the governor's office asked for any emails to be redacted or withheld falls under attorney/client privilege," Parnell spokeswoman Leighow wrote.

Read more: http://www.adn.com/2011/06/13/1914612/a ... z1PHxPsx9Q

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

triG-fable unraveling.

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com ... -born.html
....This was written four hours after her water broke. Then this an hour and a half after we are told Trig was actually born:
In a series of e-mails around 8 a.m. on the morning of April 18, Palin’s communications and political staff shared strategies and important contacts with Palin that she could use to try to become chairperson of the National Governors Association’s natural resources committee. In e-mails sent to Palin and copied to her closest aides, including her chief of staff, there is no mention of a pending Palin family birth....

letter from a woman on what its really like to give birth, to actually do it that morning:
http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/ ... eally.html
A timeline that describes what Sarah Palin's birth experience would have been like if it had REALLY happened.

http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/ ... r-for.html
It is becoming harder and harder for Joe McGinniss to remain "trignostic."
....From Joe's blog:
What’s new in the emails is proof that seven hours after being overwhelmed by desperation about the fate of her new gift from her Heavenly Father, Sarah was firing off BlackBerry messages, including one about Andrew Halcro, one of her opponents in the gubernatorial race of 2006, who’d started a blog often critical of her.
....We’ve all heard about compartmentalizing, but, hey, let’s get real: her great gift from her Heavenly Father is at risk of dying before he’s even born and Sarah is bitching about Andrew Halcro?

Despite being overwhelmed by desperation, Sarah also fired off a note to an aide that morning, instructing her not to proceed with a fake letter to the editor of the Anchorage Daily News–one that was to be sent as if it came from Sarah–responding to criticism from a couple of Anchorage radio personalities.
“Don’t submit at this time as there will be more thought put into this…” she wrote.

(DJs were talking smack about a native girl while sp was tryin ta find an angle to wrap her 'newborn' in.)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

emails?...what emails....

http://progressivealaska.blogspot.com/2 ... state.html
Missing Palin emails

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 412 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next