RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

he's going to do some of that "cherish" stuff on pailin.
...her families next sugar daddy may be here.

so, here, his reasoning for her being IN the WH for any reason is...'she's a special person'.
...who "knows what's happening" which i guess means he thinks shes "hip"?....

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/ne ... p-20150829

In July, Trump proclaimed that he would "love" to involve Palin in his administration if elected president. "I'd love that, because she really is somebody who knows what's happening and she's a special person. She's really a special person and I think people know that," Trump said Palin. "I still have people saying, 'Get Sarah's support! Get Sarah's support!' No matter where I go, everybody loves her.
Trump's unabashed admiration of Palin has even sparked rumors that the mogul might select the former Alaska governor as his 2016 running mate if he's chosen..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:07 pm 
Policy Wonk

but but ... he said he was going to get Oprah as his VP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:08 pm 
Policy Wonk

Oh and

GO TRUMP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

I was raised to never raise a hand to a woman. I've only done it once. I was almost 14. Some little 'better than thou' bitch I went to school with, kicked my puppy in the face. Broke one of his teeth. I went out and showed her what a real punch was. Bloodied her nose and gave her a black eye.

When it comes to the 'pitbull with lipstick' I would make a very big exception. POW! Right in the kisser. I've had house plants with more intelligence than she has. Hell, the gum I stepped in yesterday was smarter than she is.

I've got these thoughts running around my mind. I'm trying to think about what my grandmother would feel about her and what she'd say. Trust me, it wouldn't be good. :rw)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:12 am 
Policy Wonk

sister sarah wants a job with a built in quit :rw)

snips

Sarah Palin thinks she would make a great secretary of the U.S. Energy Department because as a former governor of Alaska she knows a thing or two about "oil and gas and minerals."

Palin, a former governor of Alaska, touted her knowledge of "oil and gas and minerals, those things that God has dumped on this part of the Earth for mankind's use, instead of relying on unfriendly foreign nations for us to import their resources."

Palin, during an interview Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union," said: "I think a lot about the Department of Energy, because energy is my baby ... And if I were head of that, I would get rid of it. :rw)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post ... -for-long/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

Time to see the plastic surgeon Sarah, your looks are fading fast.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

snowzilla, why dont you join ISIS? i hear theyre always looking for a few lunatics.

"Palin: God will tell me to run for office when America is ‘ready for someone going rogue’"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

snowzilla, why dont you join ISIS? i hear theyre always looking for a few lunatics.

"Palin: God will tell me to run for office when America is ‘ready for someone going rogue’"

If there is a God then it's obvious he's taken her off his speed dial.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:20 pm 
Policy Wonk

God is also the reason with Bristol keeps getting pregnant.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/sarah-p ... h-chances/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

God is also the reason with Bristol keeps getting pregnant.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/sarah-p ... h-chances/

Perhaps she should tell her daughter what Einstein said about insanity.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Perhaps she angling for another reality TV show now that the Duggars have been cancelled.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:50 pm 
Policy Wonk

Perhaps she should tell her daughter what Einstein said about insanity.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Perhaps she angling for another reality TV show now that the Duggars have been cancelled.

A reality show called "Is It Bristol's or Sarah's?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

A reality show called "Is It Bristol's or Sarah's?"

More likely it would be "The Wasilla Hillbillies."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

come on sarah....isis digs rogue women, theyve even got free clothing for them.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:53 am 
Board Emeritus

brisket has squeezed out another living human. this one is a girl.
she claims, vaguely, that, somehow perhaps since she was "engaged" to
medal of honor winner guy that he surely must be this childs actual sperm donor.
...there was another local yokel brisket was involved with.

no one seems to be certain and no one has made any claims, one way or another,...until now.
smart move, force a paternity test. lets see what brisket does next.

SP is fucking with a real marine, not her son.
careful sweetie.

http://malialitman.com/2016/01/07/attor ... peaks-out/
Attorney for Dakota Meyer Speaks Out

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

gee on the day she throws her death wish on trumpyf her news only gets better.
its all in the timing, sweetie. :rw) :rw)

http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Track Palin charged with assault and possession of a weapon while intoxicated. Gee, who could have seen
THAT coming? Update!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

now come claims he was going to shoot himself with an AR and his girl friend tried to stop him.

im betting when he heard his mother was sticking her boney ass in front of the pol wurld
again he wasnt thrilled about that.
and of course she didnt GAS about her veteran son or how any of this would affect the
spoiled rotten mean spirited kid with the strange mil record and AK unit friends convicted of murder.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

at least, she has put on some weight and doesnt resemble a carcass.
shes prolly medicated.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

Reality politics

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:24 pm 
Policy Wonk

Open letter to Sarah Palin by Republican former US Navy Officer & Marine is remarkable

Dear Mrs. Palin,

I am a former US Marine and US Navy Officer with a Combat Action Ribbon as well as service connected disabilities. I am also a Republican. I have also served with, and am friends with, dozens of combat veterans who suffer daily from various injuries and wounds to include PTSD. I recently read your comments related to PTSD in which you attempted to excuse your son’s arrest on domestic abuse charges and firearm charges by referencing his supposed PTSD. Based upon your previous comments I am not surprised that you would choose to use this very serious condition as a political football and, once again, attempt to divert blame from your own family’s abhorrent, violent behavior.

In 2014 your entire family was involved in a late night ‘drunken brawl’ at a party in which Track Palin (the accused domestic abuser) was involved in a bloody fight. While you publicly stated how proud you were at your children’s violent actions, maybe this should have been a sign that Track has a problem. It is certainly curious that you did not feel the need to reference his supposed PTSD in this situation and instead stated: “…my kids’ defense of family makes my heart soar!” Maybe, instead of encouraging Track’s violence, you should have taken the opportunity to get him help. Maybe, instead of being the result of PTSD, your son was simply trying to uphold the stated Palin family values and “…make your heart soar” by abusing a woman.

more here
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/1/ ... arah-Palin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:49 am 
Board Emeritus

Open letter to Sarah Palin by Republican former US Navy Officer & Marine is remarkable

Dear Mrs. Palin,

I am a former US Marine and US Navy Officer with a Combat Action Ribbon as well as service connected disabilities. I am also a Republican. I have also served with, and am friends with, dozens of combat veterans who suffer daily from various injuries and wounds to include PTSD. I recently read your comments related to PTSD in which you attempted to excuse your son’s arrest on domestic abuse charges and firearm charges by referencing his supposed PTSD. Based upon your previous comments I am not surprised that you would choose to use this very serious condition as a political football and, once again, attempt to divert blame from your own family’s abhorrent, violent behavior.

In 2014 your entire family was involved in a late night ‘drunken brawl’ at a party in which Track Palin (the accused domestic abuser) was involved in a bloody fight. While you publicly stated how proud you were at your children’s violent actions, maybe this should have been a sign that Track has a problem. It is certainly curious that you did not feel the need to reference his supposed PTSD in this situation and instead stated: “…my kids’ defense of family makes my heart soar!” Maybe, instead of encouraging Track’s violence, you should have taken the opportunity to get him help. Maybe, instead of being the result of PTSD, your son was simply trying to uphold the stated Palin family values and “…make your heart soar” by abusing a woman.

more here
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/1/ ... arah-Palin

Brilliant.

I thought they couldnt top this, but they did

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/are-conserva ... ing-water/

I dont know how we survive these people unless we make sure everybody shows up to vote and is allowed to vote

The last thing I want is an establishment Democratic Party government, unless the alternative is any con, then I want it as if my life depends on it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

fwiw...she is speaking about THE RUPTURE which she, apparently, hopes trumpfy will bring on.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/sarah-p ... ns-arrest/
Palin explodes after ‘Today’ anchors force her to explain why she blamed Obama for son’s arrest

....questions about Donald Trump’s religious sincerity....
“Who are we to judge one another’s level of faith — our Christian quotient, if you will?” Palin said. “Hopefully people are looking for he who hasthat record of success that proves he will be able to get the job done for us, finally.”

Then co-anchor Savannah Guthrie appeared to blindside the former half-term governor of Alaska and
failed vice presidential candidate by asking about her suggestion that Obama caused her son to allegedly punch his girlfriend in the head.
“I never said that,” Palin said, pursing her lips in anger. “No, I never said that.”

Guthrie pressed on, and Palin argued the anchors had tricked her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

hard to tell who said this word salad...was it SP?.....was it babydon?....
one sentence of gibber.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/hamilto ... ious-song/
Now, “Hamilton” writer, creator and star Lin-Manuel Miranda has put Trump’s most epic sentence to music.
Here’s the sentence, and check out the video below via GQ Magazine.
Quote:
Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

If he is so smart why does he sound like a fourth grader? On good days a fifth grader.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:43 am 

Sarah Palin is the gatway drug the got some People hooked on the Donald Trump. Republican Rehab is covered under Obama Care. So There.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

oh my....snowzilla pailin to head the VETERANS ADMINISTRATION?

srsly....the woman who cant finish a fucking thing will head the VETERANS ADMINISTRATION.
the woman who cant articulate a sentence....the woman who exemplifies cognitive dissonance
is going to head the VETERANS ADMINISTRATION.

holy crap.

prezpussie couldnt give this slot to, oh, a VETERAN?.....even mcInsane would KNOW better
how to deal with VETERANS.
jeez why doesnt he pick her insane kid to run it, at least he finished basic.

the prezpussiegroper wurld = one flew over the cuckoo's nest.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next