RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 12:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

yo prezpussie.....hows about that 'drain the swamp' thing...since youre filling
it with The Swamp People....

:rw) :rw) :rw) :rw)

wheres the popcorn...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

yo prezpussie.....hows about that 'drain the swamp' thing...since youre filling
it with The Swamp People....

:rw) :rw) :rw) :rw)

wheres the popcorn...

And a bunch of snakes, slugs, alligators, piranhas, and now barracudas. :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem:

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

oh my....snowzilla pailin to head the VETERANS ADMINISTRATION?

srsly....the woman who cant finish a fucking thing will head the VETERANS ADMINISTRATION.
the woman who cant articulate a sentence....the woman who exemplifies cognitive dissonance
is going to head the VETERANS ADMINISTRATION.

holy crap.

prezpussie couldnt give this slot to, oh, a VETERAN?.....even mcInsane would KNOW better
how to deal with VETERANS.
jeez why doesnt he pick her insane kid to run it, at least he finished basic.

the prezpussiegroper wurld = one flew over the cuckoo's nest.

If she head the VA, all I can say is I'm glad I don't use the VA.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

well, hon-ee...we knew this was coming, didnt we. all.

see sara...this is what you get when you fail at disciplining your kids let alone your male spawn
who was violent long before the military.
ahhh, remember the school buses he cut the brake lines on?....yah, AK parents remember that.

guns booze punching wife in the face. typical pailin shit.
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/track-p ... ir-safety/
Track Palin’s ex files for full custody of 3-month-old son citing concern over their safety---

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

sweetie, its about time you coughed up. there is NO WAY you got "hired" by this
gaggle of white guys becuz of your 'journalistic' qualities.
for some reason tho, so far, you seem to tolerate white Cons and their violent intimidations
thru sexual fantasies more than most.
just think SP....if you had out fronted this early on you would have beat out Gretchen and "book". sad!

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/sitting ... nd-others/
‘Sitting on your lap?’: Sarah Palin was sexually harassed at Fox News by Roger Ailes and others

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

sweet cheeks....now would be a swell time for you to make a statement in support of
your one time prez election partner, John Mccain...whom this current pathological liar,
prezpussiegrabber, has maligned again and again.

you could speak up now sara-honee...but alas, you never had the know when to speak
and what to say
thing down.
of course thats a groper quality too.
they all have at least one of your worst traits. odd that.

like its being orchestrated, using the worst and dumbest all for the worst and dumbest.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

sweet cheeks....now would be a swell time for you to make a statement in support of
your one time prez election partner, John Mccain...whom this current pathological liar,
prezpussiegrabber, has maligned again and again.

you could speak up now sara-honee...but alas, you never had the know when to speak
and what to say
thing down.
of course thats a groper quality too.
they all have at least one of your worst traits. odd that.

like its being orchestrated, using the worst and dumbest all for the worst and dumbest.

For her to speak there has to be some way for her to make money off speaking.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

Bye Sarah,,, again!

Sarah Palin's Defamation Suit Against The New York Times Is Dismissed

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/29/busi ... times.html

Quote:
A federal judge on Tuesday dismissed a defamation lawsuit filed by the former vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin against The New York Times, saying Ms. Palin’s complaint failed to show that a mistake in an editorial was made maliciously.

“What we have here is an editorial, written and rewritten rapidly in order to voice an opinion on an immediate event of importance, in which are included a few factual inaccuracies somewhat pertaining to Mrs. Palin that are very rapidly corrected,” Judge Jed S. Rakoff of Federal District Court in Manhattan said in his ruling. “Negligence this may be; but defamation of a public figure it plainly is not.”

------

James Bennet, the editor of The Times editorial page, testified on Aug. 16 that he had not intended to blame Ms. Palin for the 2011 shooting. Instead, he said, he was trying to make a point about the heated political environment.

In his ruling, Judge Rakoff said that the behavior of Mr. Bennet, who introduced the statements in question during the editing process, was “much more plausibly consistent with making an unintended mistake and then correcting it than with acting with actual malice.”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

Bye Sarah,,, again!

Sarah Palin's Defamation Suit Against The New York Times Is Dismissed

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/29/busi ... times.html

dumb bigot

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

now SP wanted to bring the youngins to jail to see uncle track in a jumpsuit and bars.
same kid who slashed all the school bus tires and brake lines Before school pickups.
only the pals with him got charged.

sounds like they were going to let a shootout happen and not bother the police. :shock:

http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/
Track Palin's bail paid by friend, so he can return to his now gun free house while wearing an ankle monitor. Update!
According to Radar Online Palin taped Track's attack on Todd:
Multiple sources told Radar that the former vice presidential candidate recorded the terrifying incident because she “wanted to be prepared” for any potential legal action.
“They knew he was coming, and were ready,” a family insider told Radar. “They wanted to be prepared for anything.”

Update: Jordan Loewe gives interview to the Daily Mail:
Loewe, however, told DailyMailTV that Track's parents had not always been in favor of involving authorities.

'He's told me he was going to kill me and his parents knew that,' she said.
'They didn't want me to call the police. They know, there's no doubt about it. I think
they wish they didn't know but they know.
'I did stay quiet each time, I never spoke about anything before this. I wanted to respect their privacy and mine and I just didn't think the world needed to know.
'But I'm at the point that keeping quiet didn't do anything and he's hurt more people, so it's time to speak up.'

Loewe said that she was angered by the court's decision to allow him to be released on a low bail.

She said: 'I think he has a lot of issues – not just instability but a lot of mental health issues that have never been addressed. I think there's a bit of PTSD there but that's not the main problem. There's a lot of problems and that maybe just adds to it. It's the same with alcohol, it exacerbates it.'

Jordan said she was unaware if Track, a veteran who served in the 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, in Iraq, was using drugs.

'When I was with him, he was sober for year at that time and there was still a lot of violence problems,' she said. The issues are there, with or without substance abuse. He doesn't think have a problem so much as anyone wants to help him – you can't help yourself.'

So Jordan was getting constant death threats from Track and his parents dissuaded her from calling the police? Apparently they were willing to risk her life, rather than force their son to get help.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

now SP wanted to bring the youngins to jail to see uncle track in a jumpsuit and bars.
same kid who slashed all the school bus tires and brake lines Before school pickups.
only the pals with him got charged.

sounds like they were going to let a shootout happen and not bother the police. :shock:

http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/
Track Palin's bail paid by friend, so he can return to his now gun free house while wearing an ankle monitor. Update!
According to Radar Online Palin taped Track's attack on Todd:
Multiple sources told Radar that the former vice presidential candidate recorded the terrifying incident because she “wanted to be prepared” for any potential legal action.
“They knew he was coming, and were ready,” a family insider told Radar. “They wanted to be prepared for anything.”

Update: Jordan Loewe gives interview to the Daily Mail:
Loewe, however, told DailyMailTV that Track's parents had not always been in favor of involving authorities.

'He's told me he was going to kill me and his parents knew that,' she said.
'They didn't want me to call the police. They know, there's no doubt about it. I think
they wish they didn't know but they know.
'I did stay quiet each time, I never spoke about anything before this. I wanted to respect their privacy and mine and I just didn't think the world needed to know.
'But I'm at the point that keeping quiet didn't do anything and he's hurt more people, so it's time to speak up.'

Loewe said that she was angered by the court's decision to allow him to be released on a low bail.

She said: 'I think he has a lot of issues – not just instability but a lot of mental health issues that have never been addressed. I think there's a bit of PTSD there but that's not the main problem. There's a lot of problems and that maybe just adds to it. It's the same with alcohol, it exacerbates it.'

Jordan said she was unaware if Track, a veteran who served in the 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, in Iraq, was using drugs.

'When I was with him, he was sober for year at that time and there was still a lot of violence problems,' she said. The issues are there, with or without substance abuse. He doesn't think have a problem so much as anyone wants to help him – you can't help yourself.'

So Jordan was getting constant death threats from Track and his parents dissuaded her from calling the police? Apparently they were willing to risk her life, rather than force their son to get help.

This is all kinds of awful. I don't feel sorry for Track, but I wish his whackjob parents would get him the help he obviously needs.

I bet now they do, too, if he's going around attacking his father...who pulled a gun on him, FWIU.

Conservatives and their f'ed up families... :problem:

These people truly believe they are somehow everybody's moral superiors. :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem:

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

we knew you couldnt stay away from all this russian fun.
what will she say about Mccain.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/watch- ... s-stinker/
Sarah Palin heaps praise on Julian Assange in surreal video — and apologizes
for ‘being a stinker to him’---

Former Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin this week praised WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange as a champion of freedom — despite the fact that Assange leaked her own personal emails all the way back in 2008.

In an interview promoted by WikiLeaks itself, Palin acknowledges that she was once angered that Assange had violated her privacy by posting her hacked emails, but she says that she has long since gotten over it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17