Monk

All the fun stuff in life. Share it here!

Moderators: plunderer, Bernie the union guy

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Monk

Post by Libertas »

Love the show the episode I’m watching right now is with Jason Alexander anybody else a monk fan ?
Excuse me while I use a BROAD BRUSH to say anyone who spends one minute defending anything rump is just as guilty as he is of all his crimes

Number6
Board Emeritus

Re: Monk

Post by Number6 »

Libertas » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:51 pm wrote:Love the show the episode I’m watching right now is with Jason Alexander anybody else a monk fan ?
I never got into that program but from the ads for it on the oldies TV channel it looks like it's fun. The program I'm watching is the first season reruns of Eureka on Amazon Prime. I enjoyed the show when it was on in prime-time and I've been waiting for it to come on the SCFY channel but to no avail. I finally got a smart TV a couple of months ago and finally looked at the on-line apps and logged-in on Amazon Prime. I did a search for it and I was surprised it was there. Now if they'd only carry some of the British comedies from the 80s and 90s I'd be a very happy viewer.
When you vote Left you vote right.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Re: Monk

Post by Libertas »

Number6 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:56 pm wrote: I never got into that program but from the ads for it on the oldies TV channel it looks like it's fun. The program I'm watching is the first season reruns of Eureka on Amazon Prime. I enjoyed the show when it was on in prime-time and I've been waiting for it to come on the SCFY channel but to no avail. I finally got a smart TV a couple of months ago and finally looked at the on-line apps and logged-in on Amazon Prime. I did a search for it and I was surprised it was there. Now if they'd only carry some of the British comedies from the 80s and 90s I'd be a very happy viewer.
Thanks
Excuse me while I use a BROAD BRUSH to say anyone who spends one minute defending anything rump is just as guilty as he is of all his crimes