The fix is in, Rittenhouse case...

News and events of the day
carmenjonze

Re: The fix is in, Rittenhouse case...

Post by carmenjonze »

bradman wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:11 pm i didn't accuse of it. i said it was headed that way.
Except it was not headed that way.

Try banning CRT in the schools, while you're at it.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by gounion »

bradman wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:11 pm i didn't accuse of it. i said it was headed that way.

My interest in this is the same interest i have with plane crashes. Do you remember that conversation?
That would be an accusation. No, I don't remember the conversation.

You make proclamations and then try to pretend you didn't. What would anything Rosenbaum's girlfriend have any fucking thing to do with this?

Another right-wing tactic is "just sayin". Oh, noooooo, you didn't mean ANYTHING by your veiled attacks on Rosenbaum!

Again, the only attacks to a person here is your attacks upon me. Attacks that you had no reason to make.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

gounion wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:27 pmWhat would anything Rosenbaum's girlfriend have any fucking thing to do with this?
They are so dishonest.

No sources for it, just "some people say."

Worse than Fox News. At least Fox News admits to being Fox News. These guys are so drowned in their own self-generated lies about themselves, they actually think the rest of us are going to believe it.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:38 pm They are so dishonest.

No sources for it, just "some people say."

Worse than Fox News. At least Fox News admits to being Fox News. These guys are so drowned in their own self-generated lies about themselves, they actually think the rest of us are going to believe it.
I thought this was OT about some girlfriend, why in the world would they bring that up at all?

I mean, what? Rittenhouse went to the protests with the idea of killing a lib, this is clear to everyone. What does some girlfriend have to do with anything?

I think the murderer is disappointed he didn't kill a Black person, or did he? I refuse to look at pictures of murder.
I sigh in your general direction.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:44 pm I thought this was OT about some girlfriend, why in the world would they bring that up at all?
the conservative white man ran up to Kenosha to kill nigger lovers.

I mean, what? Rittenhouse went to the protests with the idea of killing a lib, this is clear to everyone. What does some girlfriend have to do with anything?
They will use any old pretext to maintain the status quo of police brutality, cop shootings, and police murder.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:22 pm the conservative white man ran up to Kenosha to kill nigger lovers.

They will use anything to maintain the status quo of police brutality, cop shootings, and police murder.
This is how much hate has been taught and filtered into his psyche, that the mere thought that Black people or liberals or both would dare protest the slaughter of innocent non white people drove him to mass murder. Shocked he was the only one that day doing this.
Motor City

Post by Motor City »

they keep doing injustice and violence and then more injustice and violence happens.
Toonces

Post by Toonces »

Even America has show trials. Though show trials tend to lead to a pre-ordained guilty verdict. So, American exceptionalism?
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

My interest in this is the same interest i have with plane crashes. Do you remember that conversation?
You should go to Twitter where #NotGuilty is trending, atm. You’ll feel right at home.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:42 pmShocked he was the only one that day doing this.
The rest of them are locked and loaded and have the hemp ropes out, waiting for a "not guilty" verdict.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:05 pm The rest of them are locked and loaded and have the hemp ropes out, waiting for a "not guilty" verdict.
Since rittenouse supporters are wrong and treasonous, it doesnt matter the outcome...at least how it relates to them. I dont mean to demean the importance of justice here.

Not guilty guarantees an appropriate, patriotic response to which the MAGA folks will respond with violence and if guilty of anything, they will initiate violence. Not saying we should be afraid, but I am saying because of who they are, whether this case or Ahmaud Arbery, they will be violent.

The appropriate response to rittenhouse not guilty or far lesser charge is MILLIONS of protesters 24/7 all over the country because if he can kill innocent people protesting injustice, then he can kill us and his pals can kill us. This is an important situation.

I guess I am saying BECAUSE of who they are it is a no win situation no matter the circumstances.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:27 pm Since rittenouse supporters are wrong and treasonous, it doesnt matter the outcome...at least how it relates to them. I dont mean to demean the importance of justice here.

Not guilty guarantees an appropriate, patriotic response to which the MAGA folks will respond with violence and if guilty of anything, they will initiate violence. Not saying we should be afraid, but I am saying because of who they are, whether this case or Ahmaud Arbery, they will be violent.

The appropriate response to rittenhouse not guilty or far lesser charge is MILLIONS of protesters 24/7 all over the country because if he can kill innocent people protesting injustice, then he can kill us and his pals can kill us. This is an important situation.

I guess I am saying BECAUSE of who they are it is a no win situation no matter the circumstances.
17 year old kid with a bag of skittles is a thug who deserved what he got from the Confederate flagwaving wannabe white.

Raymond Santana, Yusef Salaam, Korey Wise, Kevin Richardson and Antron McCray, all under 17 and innocent, had their lives ruined by karen mentality on the part of the NYPD.

We do not hear bradman complaining about their trials being played out in the court of popular opinion, and we never will, either.

17 year old WN Boy is a hero to the white-is-right right. We don't hear bradman complaining about this phenomenon, either. Some people saying "defund the police" on the internet is the root of the problem, though. :problem:
Last edited by carmenjonze on Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Bludogdem »

Rittenhouse should not have been there. Shouldn’t have had a weapon. Same can be said of most of the people that were there. Either way no one should try and twist the law to get the verdict they want when the facts don’t support the case. The law enforcement community failed miserably in bringing this case. They did it without proper consideration, investigation, and reasoning. It was a political expedient to satisfy the mob. A craven act.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Chicago Sun-Times - Verified
@Suntimes

Kyle Rittenhouse, in an unusual move, was allowed by the judge to draw the slips of paper that determined who would decide his fate and who would be dismissed as alternates.

That task is usually done by a courtroom clerk, not the defendant. https://bit.ly/3nmtDgS

Katie S. Phang - Verified
@KatiePhang
The judge allowed Rittenhouse to draw the names of the jurors who would be dismissed as alternates in order to get to the final 12.

"That task is usually done by a courtroom clerk, not the defendant."

Yet another oddity in the Rittenhouse trial.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Bludogdem wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:15 pm Rittenhouse should not have been there. Shouldn’t have had a weapon. Same can be said of most of the people that were there. Either way
False equivalence.

Rittenhouse is a WN murderer. Two people are dead because of this man.

But then, we do know the extreme contempt you prolife cons think about actually-living people, starting with your miserable selves.
It was a political expedient to satisfy the mob. A craven act.
Running up to Kenosha to kill the nigger lovers is the craven act.

And you support the murder and the WN murderer.
Last edited by carmenjonze on Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:17 pm Chicago Sun-Times - Verified
@Suntimes

Kyle Rittenhouse, in an unusual move, was allowed by the judge to draw the slips of paper that determined who would decide his fate and who would be dismissed as alternates.

That task is usually done by a courtroom clerk, not the defendant. https://bit.ly/3nmtDgS

Katie S. Phang - Verified
@KatiePhang
The judge allowed Rittenhouse to draw the names of the jurors who would be dismissed as alternates in order to get to the final 12.

"That task is usually done by a courtroom clerk, not the defendant."

Yet another oddity in the Rittenhouse trial.
I dont blame the judge for working on behalf of the murderer and against the people of that state, given pretend democrats everywhere are pretending he is innocent. The judge knows he can do ANYTHING and it will be OK.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:29 pm False equivalence.

But then, we do know how you prolife cons think about actually-living people.

And liar who pretends to be someone else says the "mob" are the people who want justice. Nothing new to see here.

Of course they support murderers, they cant do the right thing now. They are wrong about everything, and I mean everything, to admit they are wrong here or somewhere else opens the door to show them they are wrong, literally, on every issue. Something I can and do prove daily, all of us do.

But ask them to name one thing the left and right disagree on that the right is right, isn't one, not one!
Drak

Post by Drak »

carmenjonze wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:29 pm False equivalence.

But then, we do know the extreme contempt you prolife cons think about actually-living people, starting with your miserable selves.

People are allowed to protest. Saying "they shouldn't have been there" is, as you say, false equivalence nonsense by the board's conservative sock.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
sam lefthand

Post by sam lefthand »

Libertas wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:27 pm Since rittenouse supporters are wrong and treasonous, it doesnt matter the outcome...at least how it relates to them. I dont mean to demean the importance of justice here.

The appropriate patriotic response to a jury ruling is to accept it, not to foment violence.

:|
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:30 pm And liar who pretends to be someone else says the "mob" are the people who want justice. Nothing new to see here.
Yes they think they are perpetual victims, while throwing in with killer cops and cops who shoot people in the back and claim they feared for their lives.
Of course they support murderers, they cant do the right thing now. They are wrong about everything, and I mean everything, to admit they are wrong here or somewhere else opens the door to show them they are wrong, literally, on every issue. Something I can and do prove daily, all of us do.
They support these murderers of unarmed people because it fulfulls a longstanding white-supremacist fantasy for them.

It could be the state-employed assholes from the George Floyd murder, or this little MAGA vigilante creep running around killing the nigger lovers, yet crying as if he's on-stage, on-cue, while in court.

These are the same type of white cons that laughed when the Central Park 5 guys cried in court and held up Bernard Goetz as a cultural hero.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Drak wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:34 pm People are allowed to protest. Saying "they shouldn't have been there" is, as you say, false equivalence nonsense by the board's conservative sock.
He/they shouldn't be here, but they keep being allowed back, time after time.

This would NEVER happen on some conservative board.

Never.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by JoeMemphis »

sam lefthand wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:34 pm The appropriate patriotic response to a jury ruling is to accept it, not to foment violence.

I dunno Sam. Protesting is part of what makes this country what it is. I have no problem with it. As long as it isn’t violent, people have that right.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:34 pm The appropriate patriotic response to a jury ruling is to accept it, not to foment violence.

white power

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:41 pm He/they shouldn't be here, but they keep being allowed back, time after time.

This would NEVER happen on some conservative board.

Never.
Yes, if a lib even managed to get on a con board, when found out they were socking they would be gone instantly. I do not know this from personal experience other than observing it happening to others.

When Will and I ran RRMB one of the few things that would get you banned is what this bluegrass person is doing here.

And dont get me wrong, I am entertained watching you and Gouinon and drak hand them their lunch every single day, in every single topic...
Last edited by Libertas on Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:50 pm Yes, if a lib even managed to get on a con board, when found out they were socking they would be gone instantly. I do not know this from personal experience other than observing it happening to others.

When Will and I ran RRMB one of the few things that would get you banned is what this bluegrass person is doing here.
And keeps doing, over and over.

The board admins know, the board owners know.

So, this is weird.

~ Ida B. Wells