Cons are children, abortion issue is PERFECT example.

News and events of the day
Libertas

Cons are children, abortion issue is PERFECT example.

Post by Libertas »

When you believe in an invisible MAN (not Woman, if you say it is a Woman they will get angry) in the sky and ON TOP OF THAT nonsense you ALSO believe that science is wrong and YOUR religious view is right, you have the modern day con.

This is the definition of an immature child.

Now, if you believe in a god and are not a con, I apologize for the put down, it is not meant for DECENT people who happen to believe in such things.
I sigh in your general direction.
gounion

Re: Cons are children, abortion issue is PERFECT example.

Post by gounion »

Conservatives want to run other people's lives.

You can believe anything you want, and live your life according to those believes, but I see no reason why I should be forced to live MY life according to your beliefs.

Not only that, they can't live their own lives according to their own beliefs. Fuck'em.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

gounion wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:51 am Not only that, they can't live their own lives according to their own beliefs. Fuck'em.
+++++

But rest assured they'll get the government to turn the screws on everyone else in a millisecond.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Number6 »

gounion wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:51 am Not only that, they can't live their own lives according to their own beliefs. Fuck'em.
The want to run other people's lives according to their own beliefs but they never claim to want to live their lives along their beliefs. A good example is a conservative against abortion has no problem allowing their teenage daughter get an abortion even if it means sending her out of state for it.
When you vote left, you vote right.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Number6 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:22 pm The want to run other people's lives according to their own beliefs but they never claim to want to live their lives along their beliefs. A good example is a conservative against abortion has no problem allowing their teenage daughter get an abortion even if it means sending her out of state for it.
Especially if they got her pregnant, themselves.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by gounion »

Number6 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:22 pm The want to run other people's lives according to their own beliefs but they never claim to want to live their lives along their beliefs. A good example is a conservative against abortion has no problem allowing their teenage daughter get an abortion even if it means sending her out of state for it.
Yep - they know that they aren't banning abortion for themselves, because they can afford to send their children to other countries to get an abortion if they can ban it here. The rules never apply to them.
Number6

Post by Number6 »

When you vote left, you vote right.