Are we all registered and voting?

News and events of the day
Libertas

Are we all registered and voting?

Post by Libertas »

A good friend of mine said I need to focus on the positive and that’s what I’m going to do.

I have just sent in my ballot last week voting in my primary and because of where I live my ballots will come to me by mail and it’ll be very easy for me to vote.

We have to all do this of course and I assume we all are, if for no other reason than to counter the votes of the right wingers on this board who are going to go out of their way to vote for fascists and killers.

Where I live there is a ballot track website that’s really great, do you have one where you live?

Let’s do this thing, let’s kick their ass.
I sigh in your general direction.
Number6

Re: Are we all registered and voting?

Post by Number6 »

I mailed my ballot in last Thursday. Yesterday, I received a phone call and an email stating the Registrar of Voters received my ballot and it has been counted.
When you vote left, you vote right.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Absolutely yes.

F. these fascists, including the ones around here.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Number6 »

carmenjonze wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:34 pm Absolutely yes.

F. these fascists, including the ones around here.
I read the candidates' statements in my Official Voter's Guide from the Registrar of Voter's Office and I can honestly say I didn't vote for one republican for a partisan office. What turned me off of them was some of them wanting to govern using God's Laws, being against gun controls, pro-life meaning being in favor of outlawing abortions, favoring Voter ID and other states' law that hinder making voting easier, and/or they supported still Trump.
When you vote left, you vote right.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Number6 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:50 pm I read the candidates' statements in my Official Voter's Guide from the Registrar of Voter's Office and I can honestly say I didn't vote for one republican for a partisan office. What turned me off of them was some of them wanting to govern using God's Laws, being against gun controls, pro-life meaning being in favor of outlawing abortions, favoring Voter ID and other states' law that hinder making voting easier, and/or they supported still Trump.
I can’t think of one reason for rational people to vote for their dystopian, QAnon policies or their corrupt, WS politicians. Not one.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells