If this does not stop

News and events of the day
gounion

Re: If this does not stop

Post by gounion »

Bludogdem wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:47 pm I don’t see anyone being doxed. Rich is far from identifying first and last name.
Not your issue. You are just here to destroy. You don't like it, leave.
Motor City

Post by Motor City »

Our greatest power to change the future is our ability to change our mind about the past
A bit of mental exercise to begin the new year:

I release all those who have harmed me this year. I can have a grievance or a miracle, but I cannot have both. I choose a miracle.

I release myself from self-condemnation for mistakes of commission or omission that I made this year. I will feel forgiven to the extent that I choose to forgive others as well.

I release into the hands of God my fear of illness, environmental destruction, financial uncertainty or political corruption. I pray for a miracle, that the world might be made right.

I commit that in 2022 I will rise to the occasion of becoming the person I wish to be, contributing to the world as I wish to contribute, and loving the world as I know that I should love it.

I am open to radical change in the direction of love, within myself and in the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh67x9iDCjg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5ZJui3aPoQ
this one reminds me of this movie I seen where Fonzie was a Vietnam vet and forrest gumps mom was his girlfriend and he wanted more than anything in the world to have a worm farm and han solo was his stock car racing buddy. they played this song at the end
ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

^ nice
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Bludogdem wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:38 pm Cooler heads would not have Doxed him.

Low, really low.
I believe that is an attack on the site owner.

The idea of ap215 as moderator is interesting, I guess somebody should first ask him if he wants it ...
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Bludogdem

Post by Bludogdem »

gounion wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:54 pm Not your issue. You are just here to destroy. You don't like it, leave.
It’s not nice to Dox someone.
Bludogdem

Post by Bludogdem »

ProfX wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:20 pm I believe that is an attack on the site owner.

The idea of ap215 as moderator is interesting, I guess somebody should first ask him if he wants it ...
Does that justify doxing?
gounion

Post by gounion »

Bludogdem wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:45 pm Does that justify doxing?
That's not your decision to make. Fuck off. I know Glenn has no issue with what happened, although he didn't know about it until he saw it.

You just want to stir the pot.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Good sir, you and I are both here at his pleasure.

He owns and maintains this site. Should he tire of providing us this playground, it might well indeed cease to exist, tomorrow.

I for one tend not to bite the hand that freely feeds me, and this is the case here.

Did he in fact just give glenn's last name? How do YOU know? As for me, no, I would not do one thing whatsoever to negatively impact glenn's family or business, even if I could locate him in the U.S. As that is not the type of person I am.
Last edited by ProfX on Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Bludogdem

Post by Bludogdem »

gounion wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:47 pm That's not your decision to make. Fuck off. I know Glenn has no issue with what happened, although he didn't know about it until he saw it.

You just want to stir the pot.
So doxing is ok? I admit I’m a bit surprised.

Personally think it’s a bad idea.
Bludogdem

Post by Bludogdem »

ProfX wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:51 pm Good sir, you and I are both here at his pleasure.

He owns and maintains this site. Should he tire of providing us this playground, it might well indeed cease to exist, tomorrow.

I for one tend not to bite the hand that freely feeds me, and this is the case here.

Did he in fact just give glenn's last name? How do YOU know? As for me, no, I would not do one thing whatsoever to negatively impact glenn's family or business, even if could locate him in the U.S.
He did.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

You know this - how?

Oh I know - maybe answering that question could pose a problem for you.
Bludogdem

Post by Bludogdem »

ProfX wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:53 pm You know this - how?

A simple google. Identified business activity.
Drak

Post by Drak »

ProfX wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:53 pm You know this - how?

Interesting, that.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
gounion

Post by gounion »

Bludogdem wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:56 pm A simple google. Identified business activity.
So you admit to being involved in willfully furthering what you call a doxing? Are you seriously that stupid? You're not interested in anyone's privacy. You just want to disrupt.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Bludogdem wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:56 pm A simple google. Identified business activity.
What are doing conducting searches for other people on this board?

Drak

Post by Drak »

gounion wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:59 pm So you admit to being involved in willfully furthering what you call a doxing? Are you seriously that stupid? You're not interested in anyone's privacy. You just want to disrupt.
Exactly.

Bludogdem

Post by Bludogdem »

gounion wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:59 pm So you admit to being involved in willfully furthering what you call a doxing? Are you seriously that stupid? You're not interested in anyone's privacy. You just want to disrupt.
I haven’t furthered anything. It was already wide open.

I couldn’t believe it had been done. It was easy to verify.
Last edited by Bludogdem on Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gounion

Post by gounion »

Bludogdem wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:04 pm I haven’t furthered anything. It was already wide open.
Yes you have. According to yourself. If you are worried, then leave. Otherwise, you're just here to stir things up. And you're the only one. The two posters involved don't have an issue.
Bludogdem

Post by Bludogdem »

gounion wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:08 pm Yes you have. According to yourself. If you are worried, then leave. Otherwise, you're just here to stir things up. And you're the only one. The two posters involved don't have an issue.
If they don’t have an issue that’s fine for them. But doxing isn’t the best light to operate under. That’s lowlife stuff.
gounion

Post by gounion »

Bludogdem wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:09 pm If they don’t have an issue that’s fine for them. But doxing isn’t the best light to operate under. That’s lowlife stuff.
Then... fucking... leave.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Bludogdem wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:09 pm If they don’t have an issue that’s fine for them. But doxing isn’t the best light to operate under. That’s lowlife stuff.
As the Prof has stated, you've gone after the host, twice. Now you're calling the host a low life. And you've also admitted you were digging into a board member's personal life on Google. That and the fact that you keep coming back here under different screen names pretending you're new and lying. Maybe you should look in a mirror.

marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Just keep stirring pot green, that is all you really want to do.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Drak wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:13 pm As the Prof has stated, you've gone after the host, twice. Now you're calling the host a low life. And you've also admitted you were digging into a board member's personal life on Google. That and the fact that you keep coming back here under different screen names pretending you're new and lying. Maybe you should look in a mirror.
Green is a professional troll.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
Bludogdem

Post by Bludogdem »

Drak wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:13 pm As the Prof has stated, you've gone after the host, twice. Now you're calling the host a low life. And you've also admitted you were digging into a board member's personal life on Google. That and the fact that you keep coming back here under different screen names pretending you're new and lying. Maybe you should look in a mirror.
I didn’t dig. A few words in the list that was returned was sufficient. Didn’t click on any returned links.
gounion

Post by gounion »

marindem01 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:16 pm Green is a professional troll.
Nah, he's an amateur. Not good at it at all.