You Don't Have To Be White To Be A White Supremacist

News and events of the day
Libertas

Re: You Don't Have To Be White To Be A White Supremacist

Post by Libertas »

The official position of the Republican Party is now hate and racism and this sick and twisted view has emboldened hate and racism worldwide.

Italy, sigh.

UK. sigh

Kyrie Irving, fuck off...

Watching the vile racist fuck Mastriano now , how sick...all board cons would break the speed limit to get to the polls to vote for him. That is why I wont acknowledge their existence on this earth.

They want me dead. They want my friends here dead.
I sigh in your general direction.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Morehouse cancels basketball tournament with ties to Kanye West - WSB

Hm, "slavery was a choice" didn't do it? Or when he ceaselessly, publicly stalked his ex wife?

:? okay..
A Morehouse College basketball tournament with ties to Kanye West has been canceled.

For weeks, the Grammy winner, who legally changed his name to Ye, has made antisemitic comments in interviews and social media, including a Twitter post earlier this month that he would soon go “death con 3 on JEWISH PEOPLE,” an apparent reference to the U.S. defense readiness condition scale known as DEFCON. His posts led to his suspension from both Twitter and Instagram.

He has since apologized for the tweet.

In a statement from Morehouse College, it said:

“Throughout its history, Morehouse College, perhaps more than any other institution, has stood for social discourse which advances equity and healing, particularly in areas involving race, culture and socio-economic disparities. We therefore cannot condone, in perception or implication, the recent divisive and unproductive statements by Ye, formerly known as Kanye West.”
Lol f. them.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

Anthony Jeselnik is one of the funniest comedians around, very sarcastic and in your face and funny.

Kanye has been complementing him lately, going to his show, and Anthony is joking on his podcast how he cant enjoy it or use it to his career advantage for the obvious reason.

If it werent for my listening to everything Anthony does I probably wouldnt know much about how many feet Kanye is sticking in his mouth.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:40 am Even the Nazi shoemakers - google the history of Adidas - couldn't put up with Kanye anymore.

He dared them to drop him - be careful what you wish for.

He may be doing this all for attention; he probably needs help he won't get; none of it excuses his behavior.

As for Candace Owens - guess you don't have to be male to be a misogynist. :|
Honestly, I think he really means it. At this point, he just looks like another ethnonationalist aspiring to be part of the Ethnonationalist Mutual Hate Society. :problem:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Ever notice that the small handful so-called minorities who are able, according to conservative whites, to "think for themselves" also just so happen to be footsoldiers for white nationalism?

It's not just the conservative whites in the US and their infamous willing token propagandists that have this problem.

Population transfer is a human rights abuse, whether it's done by conservative whites in the US to Venezuelans; by ethnic-cleansing Indigenous African dictators to colonizers; or by grandstanding Asian immigrants in the UK to other immigrants, so they can maybe get some validation from the dirty white nationalists they wish to impress.

Ms. Braverman herself is only in England because her own East African Asian family was forcibly displaced like this. I'm not a big believer in "generational trauma." But that should never have been done to them and it's clearly left a terrible scar on people of East African Asian descent like Braverman and Sunak, who cling to political conservatism.

What the hell is wrong with these vile cons. :?
________

Eamon Courtenay
@EcourtbzeEamon

#Belize is not in negotiations with the #UK or any other country to accept #migrants. We will not agree to accept exported migrants. That is inhumane and contrary to #InternationalLaw.

https://twitter.com/EcourtbzeEamon/stat ... 1750137856

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

More on Suella Braverman's background. IDK when her parents got kicked out of or were otherwise compelled to leave Kenya, exactly. But this 1968 British Pathé newsreel gives some context.

Indians of all religions -- Braverman is Christian -- were moved by the British throughout their territorial/colonial holdings all over the world, including the African continent, and the Caribbean (this is also partly Nicki Minaj's background.)

Having been trotted out by the British Empire as buffer subjects to Kenya, as hard laborers, shopowners, and low-level bureaucrats, they were not welcome in England when they tried to go there, either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1PKCRNIiaE

Silent footage from AP, also 1968. Indian refugees from Kenya arrive in Bombay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMBrGVOe_z0

In Uganda, where Asians were infamously ethnically cleansed and population-transferred by Idi Amin in 1972, this ~20:00 1972 BBC Thames film is revealing. The attitudes towards Indigenous Africans mirror colonizer/white-conservative attitudes towards both Indians and people of African descent. The young Asian man at ~10:00 sounds like a typical conservative white in the US talking about Blacks and Latinos. :?

Moral of the story: you don't have to be white to be a white supremacist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-i0JVip9N4

Colonialism is complex. And it's also not so complex.

People find a lot of her extremist posterchild-for-racist-empire and extremist anti-immigrant behavior to be shocking, but they shouldn't. She, like a lot of not-white cons, clearly has an axe to grind about not being accepted by whites, or anyone else. Her anti-immigrant efforts are a quick and dirty way to try and get that approval from the whites, but good luck with that.

Asian history in both the Empire and in England ought to remind Ms. Braverman that acceptance will never be forthcoming, and that she gets called the same names I do.

What a psycho.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

Dave Chappelle Echoes Kanye’s Antisemitism in SNL Monologue
https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment ... 10c685952b

"Now I'm not saying Hollywood is run by Jews ... but there sure are a lot of Jewish people there" ...
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:57 am Dave Chappelle Echoes Kanye’s Antisemitism in SNL Monologue

"Now I'm not saying Hollywood is run by Jews ... but there sure are a lot of Jewish people there" ...
This guy whines about being "cancelled," yet headlines SNL.

F. him.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

For conservative whites, the only negroes capable of "thinking for themselves" just so happen to be the handfull who prop up white-Christian rule, willing to be exploited in the service of white supremacism.

Ken Blackwell, Clarence's wife, David Clarke, on the same roster as Karen Forum members, Jenna Ellis, Steve King, professional Islamophobes like Frank Gaffney, and Christian Reconstructionists like Gary Bauer and Jim DeMint, and a flagrant fascist like Mario Navarro da Costa.

Nice going. :problem:

Same for any so-called minority. Here they all are, trying to meddle in the election

"An open letter to the Republican Members of the 118th Congress:

The Republican Party needs leaders who will confidently and skillfully present a persuasive and coherent vision of who we are, what we stand for, and what we will do. Many current elections are still undecided. There should be no rushed leadership elections.

Conservative Members of the House and Senate have called for the leadership elections to be delayed. We strongly urge both Houses of Congress to postpone the formal Leadership elections until after December 6 runoff in Georga and all election results are fully decided."

Jonathan Swan
@jonathanvswan

Per source: collection of prominent conservative movement figures — incl Heritage President Kevin Roberts — will be releasing a letter calling for delay to House and Senate leadership elections.

https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/statu ... 7184782337

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

ProfX wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:57 am Dave Chappelle Echoes Kanye’s Antisemitism in SNL Monologue

Someone at democratic underground said they were using a laugh track during his monologue, I’ve never heard of that before on Saturday night live.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ye
@kanyewest
https://timcast.com/news/exclusive-deta ... ith-trump/

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/15 ... 8228750336

Note the byline of this Timcast article, Cassandra Fairbanks. https://wiki2.org/en/Cassandra_Fairbanks#Writing_career

She is the person Chelsea Manning was hanging out with in 2018, after she (Fairbanks) had gone full-on horseshoe. I have not trusted Manning ever since then.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

As for West, this is Tim Pool, owner of Timcast.

The Serfs
@theserfstv

Their bodies haven't even been laid to rest and Tim Pool has spent all day calling the people murdered groomers and pedophiles.
He like the rest of the right isn't reflecting on the violence, they're celebrating it.

Inciting even more until LGBTQ+ people are slaughtered

https://twitter.com/theserfstv/status/1 ... 7690598401

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Re: antisemite Kanye West and this stupid little self-hating antisemitic WN Nick Fuentes,

Nick Martin
@nickmartin

AUDIO: During a secret Twitter Spaces chat, white nationalist Nick Fuentes talked about how much he hates the working class and how he wishes he could mace service workers with impunity like his friend and J6 rioter Anthime Gionet (aka "Baked Alaska") does.

[VIDEO]

https://twitter.com/nickmartin/status/1 ... 7057739776

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Allen West (R - Freak) is such a freak. :?

THE FAR-RIGHT EMBRACE OF THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR ISN’T JUST ABOUT FAITH, TRADITION OR HISTORY — IT’S ABOUT HATE - Religion Dispatches
Seven hundred and ten years ago, the Templar ceased to exist. And, despite all of the conspiracy theories; all of the neo-Templar groups; and all of the films and video games and other nonsense; the Templar lost, were disbanded, and died.

And yet the far-right still loves, emulates, and honors them. Because it’s not about tradition, or faith, or history, and it’s not about “winning.” The Templars—despite their slightly more complicated history—are loved for the same reason the Confederates are, or the Nazis, or any of a laundry list of unlovable losers noted for their bigotry and violence and hate are. The hate is the point—the Templars just provide another flavor of it.

Take retired Lieutenant Colonel Allen West, a former representative from Florida and Chair of the Texas GOP, who has the support of Christian nationalists like David Barton and apocalyptic Islamophobes like Lieutenant General Jerry Boykin. He is now a member of the so-called “Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem, Knights Templar,” one of the many modern takes on the defunct order. Perhaps unsurprisingly, alongside a photo of West in a neo-Templar cloak, he claims that, “I took an oath to protect the Christians in the Holy Land.”

:? freak.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

BTW, the Knights Templar were dissolved, and their Grand Master executed, in the early 1300s, on accusations of heresy, by the Pope.

Probably trumped up charges ... :D ... but nobody tell Allan, hmmkay?
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

Ye is running for president. He promises to eliminate every Jewish space laser in the universe. Apparently, it's not the first time he's run.

As always, we've had to put up with this guy in LA longer than anyone. He's bonkers. I mean, seriously. I don't do lay diagnoses, but I strongly suspect a clinical condition. Here's another reason why the favor of celebrities is not a valid political argument.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ZoWie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:02 am Ye is running for president. He promises to eliminate every Jewish space laser in the universe. Apparently, it's not the first time he's run.

As always, we've had to put up with this guy in LA longer than anyone. He's bonkers. I mean, seriously. I don't do lay diagnoses, but I strongly suspect a clinical condition. Here's another reason why the favor of celebrities is not a valid political argument.
Maybe, but no bonkers stars are doing what this guy is doing. (Meaning, I dont think he's a Republican, MAGA, cavorting with known WNs, putting more antsemitism out into the world, etc. out of mental health problems.)

I've heard a lot of people, even some people I personally know say he's just never been the same since losing his mother. I've had to say okay well, virtually no people who lose their mothers run around in Confederate flags and "White Lives Matter" t-shirts, stalk their ex-wife, spew antisemitic Black Nationalist ethnonationalism...with the exception of starting fascist-Christian private schools and weird cult-looking Gospel choirs (that he had to be sued to pay), these are all regular conservative MAGA male behaviors, as far as I can tell.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ZoWie »

carmenjonze wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:35 am Maybe, but no bonkers stars are doing what this guy is doing. (Meaning, I dont think he's a Republican, MAGA, cavorting with known WNs, putting more antsemitism out into the world, etc. out of mental health problems.)

I've heard a lot of people, even some people I personally know say he's just never been the same since losing his mother. I've had to say okay well, virtually no people who lose their mothers run around in Confederate flags and "White Lives Matter" t-shirts, stalk their ex-wife, spew antisemitic Black Nationalist ethnonationalism...with the exception of starting fascist-Christian private schools and weird cult-looking Gospel choirs (that he had to be sued to pay), these are all regular conservative MAGA male behaviors, as far as I can tell.
He does indeed give bonkers stars a bad name. He transcended mere loony celebrity status many years ago. He's evil.

Some of his past behavior in LA politics looked rather clinical. It was obvious that, among other problems, he has, well, issues.

Since then, he does indeed seem to have thrown in his lot with the MAGA conspiracy brigade. He's not the first, either.

I was thinking mostly of Ted Hayes. You must have heard of him. He was the whacko "homeless advocate" that campaigned for the Republican right saying that Lincoln freed the slaves and that's good enough for him. He did some good things for equality in LA, and his kid is a sports star, but mostly he never met a conservative white Republican he didn't like. Our bunch traded verbal fusillades with his bunch across more than one police line at LA street happenings, back when there were such things.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22