Just a "riot?" No planning or coordination?

News and events of the day
marindem01

Re: Just a "riot?" No planning or coordination?

Post by marindem01 »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:04 pm Hey!

You're not letting God's Favorites, who in their benevolent mighty-white grace and mercy are permitting you to live, smack you around!

That's not very civil!!!
The Mythical/Mystical/Magical Non-Existent Sky Man makes piss poor choices for his favorites.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

ProfX wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:12 pm So Joe: here's the problem. We can debate how many angels danced on the head of a pin in 2020, in the meantime:

Republican Legislators Curb Authority of County, State Election Officials
https://www.pewtrusts.org/en/research-a ... -officials

Republican lawmakers this year passed an unprecedented bevy of bills targeting the authority of state and local election officials, a power grab that might allow partisan legislators to overturn future election results by claiming there was fraud.

GOP legislators in at least 14 states have enacted 23 new laws that empower state officials to take control of county election boards, strip secretaries of state of their executive authority, or make local election officials criminally or financially liable for even technical errors, according to Protect Democracy, a left-leaning Washington, D.C.-based voting rights nonprofit.

[snip]

“We’re seeing a trend where highly partisan state legislators are seeking to disrupt the way that elections have been run in this country for decades,” said Jessica Marsden, an attorney for Protect Democracy. “We don’t think you can run a fair election in those circumstances. It’s an incredibly serious threat to our democracy.”

[snip]

These new measures come as Republican legislators in at least 18 states have enacted 30 new laws that curb early and mail-in voting, add new voter ID requirements and limit the use of ballot drop boxes, according to a July count by the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law.

“You can’t ignore the context in which these bills are being passed,” said Derek Tisler, a democracy fellow at the Brennan Center. “This is a bad faith pressure campaign. I don’t think anyone disagrees that election officials should follow the law, but these overly punitive laws may chill election officials from performing their jobs.”

[snip]

The Brennan Center and the Bipartisan Policy Center, a D.C.-based think tank, last month released a report that found 1 in 3 election officials feel unsafe because of their jobs. The U.S. Department of Justice last month launched a task force centered on threats to election officials.

[snip][end]

I don't care if Trump continues to lie about the 2020 election. He's one whining loser.

What GOPers are doing in states across the country to, potentially, screw over the 2022 elections, is why we need voting rights legislation.
Everybody is grabbing power these days Prof. There is no legislative mandate for most of this. BBB is a prime example. There are others. Working across the aisle on big problems doesn't happen much. Republicans are no better. They are just as tribal and power hungry. Everybody is a warrior. I hear it from my friends on the right. I read it on this board. Except from the R's and D's behind their names its all a power grab. It all sounds the same.

We have a constitution that protects the rights of every citizen to vote. It also protects the rights of states to run their elections. Instead of working together to give the ordinary voter confidence in our systems of government and in the outcome of our elections, the political parties are more interested in stacking the deck to favor their political ambitions and ideologies.

I often wondered why Protestants and Catholics couldn't stop killing each other in Ireland. Same holds true for Jews and Palestinians or Sunnis and Shias. We used to be better than that. Not anymore. I understand it better now. We are at a point where both parties believe they occupy the high ground. Both parties convince themselves that what they hear is the whole truth. Both parties hate and despise the other. Where this ends I don't know. It's like a messy divorce where no one wins and everybody loses except for the lawyers. In this case the politicians and their party bosses. Shame on both of them.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

I know you believe this is a "both sides" problem.

I just don't see it that way. And it's not just because I'm a progressive/liberal Democrat who listens to Nancy Pelosi or Rachel Maddow.

It's because I'm an educated citizen, who listens to Jon Meacham, Doris Kearns Goodwin, and many of the folks who appear on what BLD likes most of all, the PBS NewsHour.

And they're saying the same thing.

Biden and the Democrats are far from perfect. Am I going to defend everything they've bungled on immigration or COVID testing? No.

But there's only one party that really seems to be rejecting democracy, undermining public education, and lurching toward authoritarianism, and it's not them.

I want to be clear: I do respect and honor the people taking a different stance in the GOP. Like Mike Rounds. Unfortunately, when people like them try and stop this lurch, the rest of the party ostracizes them.

On one more issue, there is an Israeli-Palestinian conflict, not a conflict between Jews and Palestinians. I have had a number of Palestinian students, and I have never had one iota of conflict with them. I don't usually get into I/P in my classes, but sometimes after class, they have probed my opinion on it, and we might indeed not quite see it exactly the same way. But no, the last thing I would want to do is "kill" them and I hope ... likewise.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Drak

Post by Drak »

LOL Joe Memphis back to the both sides thing. Don't even bother. It's all this guy does and all he's been doing since he joined these boards. Then he'll go and vote for Republicans.

:lol:

I don't recall the Democratic Party in recent times ever trying to stop people from voting. I don't recall them ever writing up voter suppression bills. I don't recall them forging fake presidential certification records, or attempting a coup, either.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:14 pm I often wondered why Protestants and Catholics couldn't stop killing each other in Ireland. Same holds true for Jews and Palestinians or Sunnis and Shias. We used to be better than that.
Lol. "We?" What "we" are you trying to talk about?

It's not an issue of "Jews and Palestinians," it's Israel and Palestine.

And what in blue blazes would a person stupid enough to repeatedly vote for Marsha Muslim Ban Blackburn know about either Sunnis or Shias?
Not anymore. I understand it better now.
The previous quote makes it plain that you don't understand jack f. about anything, because you don't read anything, and you don't know anything beyond your front porch.

The dumbest senator in Congress represents you well. You are her ideal constitutent.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:43 pm Lol. "We?" What "we" are you trying to talk about?

It's not an issue of "Jews and Palestinians," it's Israel and Palestine.

And what in blue blazes would a person stupid enough to repeatedly vote for Marsha Muslim Ban Blackburn know about either Sunnis or Shias?

The previous quote makes it plain that you don't understand jack f. about anything, because you don't read anything, and you don't know anything beyond your front porch.

The dumbest senator in Congress represents you well. You are her ideal constitutent.
And he doesn't know how uninformed he is and as ignorant as he is he believes it is you and me who are the dumb ones. We cant coexist with them anymore...they are dangerous.
I sigh in your general direction.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

ProfX wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:45 pm I know you believe this is a "both sides" problem.

I just don't see it that way. And it's not just because I'm a progressive/liberal Democrat who listens to Nancy Pelosi or Rachel Maddow.

It's because I'm an educated citizen, who listens to Jon Meacham, Doris Kearns Goodwin, and many of the folks who appear on what BLD likes most of all, the PBS NewsHour.

And they're saying the same thing.

Biden and the Democrats are far from perfect. Am I going to defend everything they've bungled on immigration or COVID testing? No.

But there's only one party that really seems to be rejecting democracy, undermining public education, and lurching toward authoritarianism, and it's not them.

I want to be clear: I do respect and honor the people taking a different stance in the GOP. Like Mike Rounds. Unfortunately, when people like them try and stop this lurch, the rest of the party ostracizes them.

On one more issue, there is an Israeli-Palestinian conflict, not a conflict between Jews and Palestinians. I have had a number of Palestinian students, and I have never had one iota of conflict with them. I don't usually get into I/P in my classes, but sometimes after class, they have probed my opinion on it, and we might indeed not quite see it exactly the same way. But no, the last thing I would want to do is "kill" them and I hope ... likewise.
There's lots of educated citizens out there. Everybody thinks they are educated and everybody is convinced they are right. Sometimes they are. Sometimes they aren't.

I believe in many of the same things as you. I am all for free and fair elections. I am a strong advocate for education, I just don't believe that government needs a monopoly on that decision for people who cannot afford other alternatives. Public schools don't work equally well in all areas of the country anymore than private schools or charter schools work equally well in every district. I tend to think federalizing most every major decision is more authoritarian than allowing state and local communities decide things for themselves. I tend to believe that looking for ways to force your ideas on others without a mandate is authoritarian. I guess what is or is not authoritarian depends on whether you are dictating the policy or having the policy dictated to you. Its a funny thing to me that many of the Senators who were anxious to protect the filibuster when Trump was elected are now trying to trash it under Biden. Neither President or party had a mandate and instead of working with the other party, they choose to work via executive orders and bills passed via reconciliation. Now folks can claim that the other party wouldn't cooperate. That may be true. Democracy and compromise are a bitch. But working around those protections and ignoring the legitimate interest of the minority is authoritarianism.

I respect people who honor the wishes of their constituents despite what the rest of their party may be pressuring them to do. Folks like Sen Manchin and Sen. Sinema.

I apologize for the phrasing re: Jews and Palestinians. The point I was making is that in those conflicts both parties believe they are 100% right and justified in what policies they pursue and they demonize and hate the other side. We are not getting better each year. We are getting worse with every passing election.

If we don't figure out how to work together on these things, we will fly this machine apart.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:31 pm There's lots of educated citizens out there. Everybody thinks they are educated and everybody is convinced they are right. Sometimes they are. Sometimes they aren't.

I believe in many of the same things as you. I am all for free and fair elections. I am a strong advocate for education, I just don't believe that government needs a monopoly on that decision for people who cannot afford other alternatives. Public schools don't work equally well in all areas of the country anymore than private schools or charter schools work equally well in every district. I tend to think federalizing most every major decision is more authoritarian than allowing state and local communities decide things for themselves. I tend to believe that looking for ways to force your ideas on others without a mandate is authoritarian. I guess what is or is not authoritarian depends on whether you are dictating the policy or having the policy dictated to you. Its a funny thing to me that many of the Senators who were anxious to protect the filibuster when Trump was elected are now trying to trash it under Biden. Neither President or party had a mandate and instead of working with the other party, they choose to work via executive orders and bills passed via reconciliation. Now folks can claim that the other party wouldn't cooperate. That may be true. Democracy and compromise are a bitch. But working around those protections and ignoring the legitimate interest of the minority is authoritarianism.

I respect people who honor the wishes of their constituents despite what the rest of their party may be pressuring them to do. Folks like Sen Manchin and Sen. Sinema.

I apologize for the phrasing re: Jews and Palestinians. The point I was making is that in those conflicts both parties believe they are 100% right and justified in what policies they pursue and they demonize and hate the other side. We are not getting better each year. We are getting worse with every passing election.

If we don't figure out how to work together on these things, we will fly this machine apart.
more of joe's word games.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:31 pm I apologize for the phrasing re: Jews and Palestinians. The point I was making is that in those conflicts both parties believe they are 100% right and justified in what policies they pursue and they demonize and hate the other side. We are not getting better each year. We are getting worse with every passing election.
No, it is not a Jewish-Palestinian conflict. It is an Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It's not religious, not per se, it's political. Over who will have sovereignty over what land.

And again, it's not like there are only two sides to it. How can either side be 100% right, when in fact there are not just two sides. On the Palestinian side, you have the PLO/PNC and Hamas. They are not the same ideologically, don't share the same goals, and currently control different territory, and are often fighting each other. On the Israeli side, there are a number of Zionist political parties, more than just two factions or sides, though Likud and something I would vaguely call the center left seem to be the biggest power blocs at the moment, with them making constantly shifting alliances with other parties, mostly the religious right and secularist factions.

There is a reason I went through all this. You know how I often say "it's complicated". There are more than two sides to conflicts in the Middle East, and even more than two to just the I/P conflict. It's not just a question of having two sides who each think they are 100% right. In fact, there are lots of sides, lots of factions, and shifting and changing alliances.

This is also the political reality of the U.S., why I consider your viewpoint on U.S. politics to also be a ridiculous oversimplification. False equivocation between two sides becomes even more silly, when the conflicts in the U.S. are, in fact, multidimensional.

My personal view is that before 2016, the GOP was NOT defined by what can be called Trumpism; however, it has been increasingly dominated by this ideology, and this is what made the GOP more than just people with whom I or others might have ideological disagreements or policy differences, but instead a force moving the U.S. in the same direction as a number of regimes globally, toward right-populist authoritarianism.
Last edited by ProfX on Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

This is the problem in a nutshell, Joe. This is a problem bigger than one man, one party, or one country, but it is coming into play in this country you and I live in, largely through people in that party, and focusing around, for now, one man.

STUDY: US REPUBLICAN PARTY IS EMBRACING AUTHORITARIANISM
https://www.fairplanet.org/story/study- ... tarianism/

A recent study published by the V-Dem Institute at the University of Gothenburg in Sweden shows that the Republican party in the United States is flouting democratic norms and is becoming more akin to authoritarian parties such as the AKP in Turkey and Fidesz in Hungary.

The study, which examined shifts in policy positions and organisational structures in ruling parties across the world over the past few decades, has identified a global trend among parties in power of espousing a more authoritarian manner of conduct.

Expiating their findings, researchers from the V-Dem Institute pointed out that over the past few decades, and particularly since the rise of Trump, members of the Republican party have accelerated their demonisation of political opponents, openly encouraged violence, and cracked down on minority rights.

The new data emerging from Sweden, along with troves of other evidence attesting to the alarming disregard for democratic norms and procedures by Republicans, demonstrate that the United States is not impervious to the fangs of authoritarianism. In fact, Trump’s attempted coup following the presidential election and the enthusiastic support it received from a vast majority of Republican politicians served as an alarming indication that the conditions are ripe in the US for an autocratic takeover.

[snip]

Systemic voter suppression has been yet another indication that Republicans aligned themselves with authoritarianism. For years, Republican lawmakers have engaged in gerrymandering and redrawing of congressional districts in order to suppress minority votes and consolidate power. Emboldened by Trump, Republicans have accelerated their voter suppression campaign over the past four years, and the president himself has participated in the effort by promulgating baseless conspiracy theories about wide-spread fraud in mail-in voting systems, encouraging his supporters to attend polling stations and effectively intimidate voters, and openly demanding to stop the vote counts in states where his path to victory was shrinking.

[snip]

In total disregard of democratic norms, Republicans from across the country drummed up allegations of election malfeasance and took to the courts to challenge the election’s results. “That elected officials are undermining the results of an election - that’s terrifying,” Masha Gessen, a Russian-American journalist and author researching authoritarian regimes stated during an interview for Amanpour & Company days after the election.

[snip]

That said, Democrats are not too far gone, and, as the recent study shows, they still, overall, subscribe to the principles and norms of democracy. This puts them in a position of responsibility to allay the threat to democracy posed by a Republican Party that sinks deeper and deeper into the chaudron of authoritarianism.

[snip][end]

That's the view of observers and researchers from Sweden - not U.S. ideologues, partisan media, or noisy bloggers.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:31 pm There's lots of educated citizens out there. Everybody thinks they are educated and everybody is convinced they are right. Sometimes they are. Sometimes they aren't.

I ... I ... I ... I just ... I ... I ... I guess ...

I ...

I ...
:problem:
Image - 1918

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Guy that is dumb enough to parrot this person sez "we" better work together or else!!

Sen. Marsha Blackburn
@MarshaBlackburn

Masks have not worked to stop the spread.

https://twitter.com/MarshaBlackburn/sta ... 3832034305

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Drak wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:52 pm LOL Joe Memphis back to the both sides thing. Don't even bother. It's all this guy does and all he's been doing since he joined these boards. Then he'll go and vote for Republicans.
This bell pepper head gets reminded on a weekly basis that there are more than just two sides to everything, but he still clings for dear life to this simplistic, binary, delusional worldview. Multiple perspectives are too much to process, looks like.
I don't recall the Democratic Party in recent times ever trying to stop people from voting. I don't recall them ever writing up voter suppression bills. I don't recall them forging fake presidential certification records, or attempting a coup, either.
Lol well that's why he doesn't vote Democratic. I'm glad. Lol the Dem party has enough problems already without the dumbest people in the country voting for them on top of it.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

When somebody says "we all have to work together". OK, I'm not intrinsically opposed to compromise, negotiation, and finding a middle ground.

But that is just a vague statement, ultimately. What should we be working together on? What compromise should we be reaching? This is where I think specifics could be useful.

I would think both parties, whatever other differences they have on policy, would agree on expanding voting rights and making our country more (small-d) democratic. I would think that would be an area of cooperation. And yet it isn't. Why is that? Now look, I don't want to demonize the GOP or anything, but it still strikes me as a valid question.

"Voting should be left to the states". Uh, OK, yes and no, both constitutionally and historically. For sure, throughout American history, the Feds have tried to make sure the state election process is fair, doesn't disenfranchise minorities, and is accessible (see: Voting Rights Act). And there most definitely is a Federal interest in doing so. The Feds can't dictate what voting process a state uses, but they can (IMHO) and DO try and stop things like gerrymandering that make that state process discriminatory or unfair.
Glennfs

Post by Glennfs »

ProfX wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:37 am When somebody says "we all have to work together". OK, I'm not intrinsically opposed to compromise, negotiation, and finding a middle ground.

But that is just a vague statement, ultimately. What should we be working together on? What compromise should we be reaching? This is where I think specifics could be useful.

I would think both parties, whatever other differences they have on policy, would agree on expanding voting rights and making our country more (small-d) democratic. I would think that would be an area of cooperation. And yet it isn't. Why is that? Now look, I don't want to demonize the GOP or anything, but it still strikes me as a valid question.

"Voting should be left to the states". Uh, OK, yes and no, both constitutionally and historically. For sure, throughout American history, the Feds have tried to make sure the state election process is fair, doesn't disenfranchise minorities, and is accessible (see: Voting Rights Act). And there most definitely is a Federal interest in doing so. The Feds can't dictate what voting process a state uses, but they can (IMHO) and DO try and stop things like gerrymandering that make that state process discriminatory or unfair.
The problem is close to 100pct of every proposal regarding voting or campaign reform always are written or designed to benefit the democratic party.
" I am a socialist " Bernie Sanders
gounion

Post by gounion »

Glennfs wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:53 am The problem is close to 100pct of every proposal regarding voting or campaign reform always are written or designed to benefit the democratic party.
Translation: Making sure all Americans vote is detrimental to the GOP. They are determined to depress voting, because that’s the only way they can win.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Like all assertions you make, I'd like to know what evidence it is based on.

Let me give you an example: I often hear some GOP saying that expanding mail-in voting only benefits Democrats (big D). Thing is, a lot of GOP voters also used mail-in balloting in 2020. For the same reasons as their counterparts.

My point being, it's one of many things people say "benefits only one side" but in fact, isn't true.
Drak

Post by Drak »

This is what the GOP is against. We know why. Nothing here in unreasonable in a true democracy.

"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

ProfX wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:37 am When somebody says "we all have to work together". OK, I'm not intrinsically opposed to compromise, negotiation, and finding a middle ground.

I guess a good place to start would be maybe to acknowledge that not everyone on the other side thinks alike. Maybe acknowledging that some of their concerns are legitimate and valid concerns. Demonizing entire groups of people gets us nowhere. It’s a simple concept. You don’t have to go to Sweden to figure it out. You aren’t going to get to a consensus when neither side is willing to acknowledge the other side has legitimate concerns.

I think the goal of the voting process would be to insure that every eligible voter has ample opportunity to vote and that we put adequate control processes and procedures in place to insure the integrity of those votes and the tabulation thereof. I think we can do both.

I am highly skeptical of federalizing this critical process on a strictly partisan basis. You don’t like it on a state basis. I don’t care for or endorse a one sided party line solution on the federal level anymore than you want it on the state level.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:15 am I guess a good place to start would be maybe to acknowledge that not everyone on the other side thinks alike. Maybe acknowledging that some of their concerns are legitimate and valid concerns. Demonizing entire groups of people gets us nowhere. It’s a simple concept. You don’t have to go to Sweden to figure it out. You aren’t going to get to a consensus when neither side is willing to acknowledge the other side has legitimate concerns.

I think the goal of the voting process would be to insure that every eligible voter has ample opportunity to vote and that we put adequate control processes and procedures in place to insure the integrity of those votes and the tabulation thereof. I think we can do both.

I am highly skeptical of federalizing this critical process on a strictly partisan basis. You don’t like it on a state basis. I don’t care for or endorse a one sided party line solution on the federal level anymore than you want it on the state level.
So you prefer like it was when blacks in the south had the right to vote but, strangely none of them did.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

JoeMemphis wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:15 am Maybe acknowledging that some of their concerns are legitimate and valid concerns.
I can acknowledge that. But I need more than just that stated as a vague assertion. Which concerns?

If people are concerned that the 2020 election was illegitimate, I invalidate those concerns, largely because they lack empirical evidence, several nonpartisan court rulings on that question exist, and several GOP election officials in the 7 states in question say their elections were fair and valid. That's why.

Also, there happen to be plenty of GOP folks like Mike Rounds, Liz Cheney, and Mitt Romney who also say so. Isn't that good enough? (I may disagree with them on many other things, but not the legitimacy of the 2020 election.)
A great and vague assertion. So Joe: I think we have and did have system in place to ensure vote integrity. They existed in the 2020 election, and the 2020 election was valid and legitimate. Therefore, where is the push for all these new, supposed "voter integrity" laws coming from? They seem driven by problems that didn't exist. Again, I can acknowledge concerns are legitimate, but you've got to be specific, and tell me what they are, and why these "reforms" are needed.
I am highly skeptical of federalizing this critical process on a strictly partisan basis.
Yeah, that is not what I said. I believe there is a Federal interest in making sure the voting process is fair and accessible. Not in partisanship.

You and Glenn might claim these new voting laws are biasing things in favor of one party -- but as always you need to show me what evidence that is based on. In general, I accept a lot of claims, but they need to have good evidence for them.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Glennfs wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:53 am The problem is close to 100pct of every proposal regarding voting or campaign reform always are written or designed to benefit the democratic party.
No Glenn, Voting Rights Legislation is written to benefit the Voter. Extended Voting Hours, Weekend Voting, Souls To The Polls and Universal Mail In Voting (Governor Newsom of California has already legislation giving California Universal Mail In).

As opposed Fascist/Republicans who want to limit voting. Limit Polling Stations in African-American Communties, End Weekend Voting AND Souls To The Polls. Limiting Ballot Drop Off Boxes in Minority Communities.

Stop listening to OAN and Faux Glenn, their lying to you.
Glennfs

Post by Glennfs »

marindem01 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:34 am No Glenn, Voting Rights Legislation is written to benefit the Voter. Extended Voting Hours, Weekend Voting, Souls To The Polls and Universal Mail In Voting (Governor Newsom of California has already legislation giving California Universal Mail In).

As opposed Fascist/Republicans who want to limit voting. Limit Polling Stations in African-American Communties, End Weekend Voting AND Souls To The Polls. Limiting Ballot Drop Off Boxes in Minority Communities.

Stop listening to OAN and Faux Glenn, their lying to you.
Link please
gounion

Post by gounion »

Glennfs wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:45 amLink please
Link has already been posted.
Glennfs

Post by Glennfs »

gounion wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:46 am Link has already been posted.
I see no link