The Crazy Q-Anon Crap Thread.

News and events of the day
marindem01

The Crazy Q-Anon Crap Thread.

Post by marindem01 »

Elwell Murder Suspect Pleads Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity.

https://www.themorningsun.com/2022/02/0 ... -insanity/

The Seville Township man accused of killing his wife last year has entered a plea of not guilty by reason of insanity, which has been accepted by 29th Circuit Court Judge Shannon Schlegel.

Troy Burke, 45, was charged with open murder and felony firearms in the Jan. 27, 2021 shooting death of his wife, Jessica Burke, 29, in their Elwell home.

Burke told police that he was getting messages on his tablet device from QAnon members telling him his wife a CIA asset who was involved in a sex trafficking ring and he needed to kill her.

This Man is claiming Insantity because members of Q-Anon told his wife was a "CIA Plant". He is saying Q-Anon made him crazy enough to kill his wife.

The one nasty by product of this level of what used to called "Brain Washing", is the sooner or later the person becomes a threat to not only him/herself, but to their family. He became convinced his wife was the with the CIA and he needed to kill her.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
ZoWie

Re: The Crazy Q-Anon Crap Thread.

Post by ZoWie »

Internet is a psychosis, but not in the clinical sense. I don't know if "people on the Internet told me to do it" is going to hold up as a valid legal defense.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Biden is handing out crack pipes to America. :roll:

No, Biden administration is not giving out crack pipes. Here’s what’s really happening
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation ... 25703.html

f you’ve been browsing through social media, you might’ve seen headlines suggesting the Biden administration is handing out free crack pipes. :roll:

[snip]

“These comments are misleading and misinformed,” an HHS spokesperson told McClatchy News in a statement about the crack pipe claims. When asked what the safe smoking kits would specifically include, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said they “may contain alcohol swabs, lip balm, other materials to promote hygiene and reduce the transmission of diseases like HIV and hepatitis.”

“No federal funding will be used directly or through subsequent reimbursement of grantees to put pipes in safe smoking kits,” HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra and the Office of National Drug Control Policy Director Dr. Rahul Gupta said in a statement Feb. 9. “The goal of harm reduction is to save lives.”

The program is meant to “support community-based overdose prevention programs, syringe services programs, and other harm reduction services,” according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, a branch of HHS that’s in charge of the grant program. It’s authorized under President Joe Biden’s American Rescue Plan Act, according to the grant document.

[snip]

A day before Becerra’s statement, news suggesting the false claim spread rapidly and unleashed waves of criticism from conservatives including Republican Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida, who wrote on Twitter the president “is sending free meth & crack pipes to minority communities in the name of ‘racial equity.’” :roll:

[snip]

“Too many Americans have lost their lives to drug overdose. Evidence-based community harm reduction services such as naloxone, fentanyl test strips, and syringe services programs help people stay alive and are proven strategies for addressing this tragic epidemic,” the HHS spokesperson told McClatchy News.

[snip][end]
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

The shit these people choose to believe in, I mean for fuck sake.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

It's on a computer screen. It has to be true.

Humans are such easy prey.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Lara Logan has lost her mind. And while that may be her right, she is still employed at "Fox Nation".

Lara Logan Claims Evolution Theory Is a 'Rothschilds' Plot
https://www.newsweek.com/lara-logan-rot ... ry-1692813

Fox Nation host Lara Logan pushed an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory that Charles Darwin was funded by the Rothschild family to invent his theory of evolution during an appearance on a right-wing podcast.

Logan, a former correspondent for CBS' 60 Minutes, questioned what the origins of Darwinism are during an interview on And We Know, a conspiracy theorist show which has also promoted the radical movement QAnon, reported Media Matters for America.

"Does anyone know who employed Darwin, where Darwinism comes from?" Logan asked. "Look it up. The Rothschilds." :roll:

[snip]

The Rothschilds are a famous Jewish banking family turned business dynasty who are frequently linked to conspiracy theories and anti-Semitic tropes that Jews secretly control the world's media, banks and governments.

[snip][end]

I love when people say "look it up". Uhhh, you could start with his visit to the Galapagos Islands, which is where he first began to develop the theory. I don't think the Rothschilds paid for the trip. :roll:
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

The original Qcumber is in contempt of court.

Alex Jones - live: Infowars host held in contempt of court for skipping Sandy Hook deposition
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 47456.html

Homey better be careful, or he could find himself in a real Prison Planet.

BTW, he says he's too ill to give this disposition, but oddly this mysterious illness doesn't seem to keep him from doing his show.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

ProfX wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:49 pm The original Qcumber is in contempt of court.

Alex Jones - live: Infowars host held in contempt of court for skipping Sandy Hook deposition

BTW, he says he's too ill to give this disposition, but oddly this mysterious illness doesn't seem to keep him from doing his show.
Jones is not exactly known for being the brighest light bulb in box. In his case the light has burned out.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ProfX wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:49 pm The original Qcumber is in contempt of court.

The doc who says he is too sick is a complete and total nutcase. SAw a post about him somewhere.
I sigh in your general direction.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Eh, would I expect Jones to have a normal doctor? Of course not.

Doctor who said Alex Jones was too sick for Sandy Hook deposition appeared on show Monday to call vaccines ‘poison’
Dr Benjamin Marble claimed Dr Anthony Fauci ‘created’ Covid-19 and the vaccine is a ‘poison’ on Alex Jones’ show on Monday - before advising the conspiracy theorist not to attend his deposition

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 43227.html

The doctor who said Alex Jones was too sick to attend his deposition in a lawsuit over his false claims about the Sandy Hook massacre on Wednesday is the same man who appeared on the far-right conspiracy theorist’s Infowars show two days earlier to call Covid-19 vaccines “poison”, it has emerged.

[snip][end]

Jones says he cannot give the deposition because he has a sinus blockage. Umm, OK. But why is said sinus blockage not stopping him from doing his show?

Well now. Indeed, this "Dr." Marble is .... precious.

Doctor praised by GOP senator tells Alex Jones the pandemic could be ended via bombings and assassinations
https://www.mediamatters.org/alex-jones ... mbings-and

Ben Marble, a medical doctor who recently spoke at a Capitol Hill event held by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI), made a deranged appearance on far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ broadcast where he said the COVID-19 pandemic could be ended by killing several government officials and public figures and bombing the next meeting of the World Economic Forum. :roll:

Marble said the following people deserve to die and that if he was the U.S. president he would have them killed: financier and philanthropist George Soros, World Economic Forum head Klaus Schwab, Microsoft founder Bill Gates, presidential medical adviser Anthony Fauci, and “a few others.” Then saying that “the job of soldiers during war is to arrest and/or kill the enemy,” Marble repeated the previous names, along with President Joe Biden’s and Vice President Kamala Harris’.

[snip]

Johnson invited members of the press to his “COVID-19: A Second Opinion” event, billing it as a gathering of “world renowned doctors and medical experts.” During a portion of the discussion on the topic of telemedicine, Johnson asked Marble, who was not listed as a panelist, to introduce himself and address the event. Marble is a Florida-based doctor who is reportedly a member of the group America’s Frontline Doctors, which is infamous for spreading COVID-19 and vaccine falsehoods.

[snip]

Marble was interviewed during the February 14 broadcast of The Alex Jones Show. Discussing COVID-19 matters with Jones, Marble blamed the pandemic on “globalists” and “political correctness” before saying, “A lot of people don’t realize it but George Soros” — who survived the Holocaust as a child — “is a literal Nazi. … Why he’s still alive, I don’t know. If I was president, he would be the first person I would take out, along with Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, and Fauci, and a few others. Those people, minimum, they need to be arrested and on trial.”

“The job of soldiers during war is to arrest and/or kill the enemy. Well, first you have to know who the enemy is. And I’m clearly stating who the enemy is. The enemy is Nazi Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates of Hell, George Sore-ass, Dr. Death Fauci, Dementia Joe, Kamala Whore-is.” (Jones did nothing to rebuke his unhinged guest’s comments; instead, he attempted to sanitize them.)

Earlier during his interview, Marble alleged the COVID-19 pandemic was planned, saying, “If I was president, I would drop a bomb on the World Economic Forum at Davos the next time they meet. And the ‘plandemic,’ this whole thing, would end that day.”

[snip][end]

Explain to me how this quack, clown, Qcumber still has a medical license?

BTW: shouldn't the Secret Service be investigating him for urging the assassination of the POTUS and VP?
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

How or WHY IN HOLY FUCK is Jones allowed not to testify based on what this jackass says?

America is broken, leave it to the GOP to change the rules about testifying to Congress, as in they dont have to if they dont want to. :twisted: :twisted:
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

What happened to Russell Brand?

Double Check: Is Russell Brand Pushing the Ukraine Biolab Narrative?
https://www.logically.ai/articles/is-ru ... -narrative

Using the idea that governments and institutions are the gatekeepers of secret information, Brand further exploits this space, filling it with a range of blurry assertions. These include the narratives about the World Economic Forum, "The Great Reset," anti-vaccine narratives, the Canadian and U.S. truckers’ convoy, and Justin Trudeau, along with a host of other common misinformation talking points. The millions of people who feel disillusioned with the current political landscape and its leaders – perhaps those who may have followed Brand's no voting stance in 2014 – are tempted by an alternative source of hidden "truth," full of holes and backed up by dodgy source material.

[snip][end]

Tempted as I am to grab more paragraphs, it's just familiar territory, showing the strange fallen off the horseshoe space Brand and Greenwald have fallen into. Yeah, Brand has moved into the nut space.

Dunno why this is a hard concept for some to get. Yes, there are "bio labs" in Ukraine. There is a "bio lab" at my university (several, probably). There are places where biological research is conducted. I mean, after all, new medicines and treatments don't just appear magically? :roll: That does not mean they are weapons facilities, which is what the Russian government alleged.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

I just saw a video on Youtube about how he is now crazy. didnt watch it...
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

First this:

Marjorie Taylor Greene said 3 GOP senators are 'pro-pedophile' for backing Ketanji Brown Jackson to join SCOTUS, recycling a QAnon smear - BI

Then this:

Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦
@RonFilipkowski
Marge Greene: “I’m going to tell you right now what is a woman .. We came from Adam’s rib .. We are the weaker sex, but we are our husband’s wife.”

[VIDEO]

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 7301821442

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:14 am What happened to Russell Brand?

Double Check: Is Russell Brand Pushing the Ukraine Biolab Narrative?
https://www.logically.ai/articles/is-ru ... -narrative

Using the idea that governments and institutions are the gatekeepers of secret information, Brand further exploits this space, filling it with a range of blurry assertions. These include the narratives about the World Economic Forum, "The Great Reset," anti-vaccine narratives, the Canadian and U.S. truckers’ convoy, and Justin Trudeau, along with a host of other common misinformation talking points. The millions of people who feel disillusioned with the current political landscape and its leaders – perhaps those who may have followed Brand's no voting stance in 2014 – are tempted by an alternative source of hidden "truth," full of holes and backed up by dodgy source material.

[snip][end]

Tempted as I am to grab more paragraphs, it's just familiar territory, showing the strange fallen off the horseshoe space Brand and Greenwald have fallen into. Yeah, Brand has moved into the nut space.

Dunno why this is a hard concept for some to get. Yes, there are "bio labs" in Ukraine. There is a "bio lab" at my university (several, probably). There are places where biological research is conducted. I mean, after all, new medicines and treatments don't just appear magically? :roll: That does not mean they are weapons facilities, which is what the Russian government alleged.

Ugh.

I saw his stupid-looking face in Death On the Nile, which I already knew better than to watch except that Wonder Woman is in it. Came close to turning it off, which I just should have done and then gone and looked up Gal Gadot pictures.

I bet he and Leticia Wright had a grand old CT time on that set. :problem:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Also:

Unmasking “Clandestine,” the Figure Behind the Viral “Ukrainian Biolab” Conspiracy Theory - ADL
Update: On Tuesday, April 5, 2022, Creech appeared on the Alex Jones Show, where he confirmed his identity -- and his role in perpetrating the biolab conspiracy theory. [Italics in original.]

The ADL Center on Extremism has, with a high degree of confidence, identified “Clandestine,” the man behind the viral biolab conspiracy theory, as Jacob Creech, a self-described former restaurant manager and Army National Guard veteran living in rural Virginia. The discovery highlights how a fringe QAnon figure, harnessing the power of social media, sparked a viral conspiracy theory that – in just a few weeks – made its way from QAnon to the world stage, amplified by Tucker Carlson, white supremacists Nick Fuentes and Vincent James, members of the Proud Boys, and Steve Bannon – and even the Kremlin.

Background

On February 24, as Russia’s invasion of Ukraine got underway, Creech, tweeting from his now-suspended @WarClandestine account, posted a thread claiming that Russian airstrikes were targeting “U.S. biolabs” in Ukraine.

“China and Russia indirectly (and correctly) blamed the US for the C19 [Covid-19] outbreak,” Creech tweeted. “And [they] are fearful that the US/allies have more viruses (bioweapons) to let out.” The invasion, he posited, was a smokescreen for Russia to destroy U.S. biolabs in Ukraine, thus preventing another global pandemic.

Within hours of Creech’s initial tweet, InfoWars, a conspiracy site run by Alex Jones, published a story promoting the biolab conspiracy, crediting @WarClandestine for uncovering what it dubbed the “ulterior motive theory.” QAnon forums and Telegram channels also began to share the theory. Meanwhile, the hashtag #USBiolabs began trending on Twitter and TikTok, where posts promoting the conspiracy racked up tens of thousands of likes.
More in link.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Remember when certain types on the left laffed and laffed at:

• Evangelicals

• Alex Jones

• Donald Trump

• QAnon

?

and we asked them not to and they told us to quit being so serious about every little thing?

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

Heck, I can remember when folks "on the left" (although I had my doubts of where some of them were on the ol "horseshoe") were telling us there wasn't much wrong with Alex Jones, since he was "right" about 9/11 "troof".

Of course ... he wasn't ... and even his claim to have predicted 9/11 is a massive lie that falls apart once you examine it.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:59 pm Remember when certain types on the left laffed and laffed at:

• Evangelicals

• Alex Jones

• Donald Trump

• QAnon

?

and we asked them not to and they told us to quit being so serious about every little thing?

I remember our friend Will aka Bushwa wasn't laughing, he realized how sick and dangerous they were back at RRMB. He jumped at every chance to point this out to folks at RRMB. One name is missing, and I can never remember it, Profx knows who I mean, who was Wil's favorite piece of shit to expose? This was pre Qanon, of course.

Profx and Will were together always going after the idiots about 911 truthers, I remember the hologram theory I think...
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

I remember post-9/11. Rational attempts to deal with it were difficult. I would always wind up fighting other lefties about the validity of ever wilder conspiracy theories, to the point where truth itself became anything anyone said it was.

The hologram theory was one of the prime examples. There's also the whole thing about WTC 7 being intentionally blown up as part of the conspiracy, to make the destruction more total so it would be easier to shock and awe the public. And the one about how the steel in the WTC twin towers was deliberately made to fail at a lower temperature. And, of course, the one about the Pentagon being hit by a CIA drone while the airliner was deliberately crashed nearby as a diversion.

This and the whole JFK cottage industry are what really put conspiracism into the mainstream. It grew and spread from there. The right discovered its uses, the money people legitimized it, and now we have the Internet to spread it. Brave new world... brrrrrrrrrrrr.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Libertas wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:37 am I remember our friend Will aka Bushwa wasn't laughing, he realized how sick and dangerous they were back at RRMB. He jumped at every chance to point this out to folks at RRMB. One name is missing, and I can never remember it, Profx knows who I mean, who was Wil's favorite piece of shit to expose? This was pre Qanon, of course.
Yeah, I remember. That putz Wayne Madsen. Will tore him a new one.
Profx and Will were together always going after the idiots about 911 truthers, I remember the hologram theory I think...
My favorite "theory", of course, is how the towers were actually melted by laser beams from space. :roll:

There also was a guy at RRMB who said the towers were demolished with mini nukes. I asked him how that was possible without making most of the surrounding area radioactive. :roll:
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Yeah. Madsen.
Glennfs

Post by Glennfs »

ProfX wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:28 pm Yeah, I remember. That putz Wayne Madsen. Will tore him a new one.

My favorite "theory", of course, is how the towers were actually melted by laser beams from space. :roll:

There also was a guy at RRMB who said the towers were demolished with mini nukes. I asked him how that was possible without making most of the surrounding area radioactive. :roll:
There are screwballs like that from all sides and viewpoints.
There are people here who believe conservatives want to see them dead for example.

While others believe that conservative white males are bloodthirsty savages.
" I am a socialist " Bernie Sanders
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

The problem is this, my man. Yes, folks like Alex Jones have been around forever.

But the last guy, as I keep saying, was a bit ... unprecedented. First POTUS who said crap like this -- called Alex Jones a figure with "an amazing reputation" :roll: -- and appeared on his show in 2015. They asked him about QAnon, and he said "he didn't know much about it" (well, his ignorance is legendary, but I don't believe him, anymore than I did that he had never heard of David Duke) ... and said, "I do know they like me," which seems to show he didn't care about anything else they were promoting as long as that was true ... :roll:

They are still looking into the role Jones played on Jan. 6th.