Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

News and events of the day
gounion

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:24 pm Then you didn’t read carefully. Or you can’t understand.
I read carefully, and understood. You are pissing backwards, like you always do.
carmenjonze

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see

Post by carmenjonze »

Glennfs wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:18 pm Thet aren't attacking teachers they simply know that the teacher is going to interject their personal beliefs.
Would you want a 5 year old asking an evangelical Christian teacher about any of this
:roll:

For the 5th time, it would not matter if a 5 year old"asked an evangelical Christian about any of this.

Thanks to Engel v. Vitale, "an evangelical Christian" or any other religious teacher, aide, school official, or admin is not allowed to prosteletize or impose their religion on public schoolchildren.

Evangelical Christian teachers are bright enough to understand this, unlike you, apparently.

Try a different red herring. This one is not working.
Last edited by carmenjonze on Mon May 23, 2022 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:25 pm I read carefully, and understood. You are pissing backwards, like you always do.
Spoken like a man who’s an expert in the field of pissing.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Cons wish all dems and libs were dead, imprisoned or at a minimum deported.

Short of that they will be happy if we are disenfranchised, harassed, etc.

Taking time out of their day to defend traitors, billionaires and assholes.
I sigh in your general direction.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:27 pm Spoken like a man who’s an expert in the field of pissing.
I'm expert in spotting bullshit in management assholes like you. And you're not expert in pissing backwards, you're pretty bad at it.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Glennfs wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:16 pm Children under 9 and generally under 10 do not care about adult issues and sexuality does not cross their minds.
You have no way of knowing this.
As does no other adult issues. Thet are children all they want is to go outside and play.
Source?
Issues of the day are of no consequence importance or concern. Around the end of 3rd grade is when that begins. By 4th grade the differences in people is full on noticed.

From kindergarten until after the middle of 3rd grade they don't notice nor care about any of this which the left believes is so important
How come you haven't read what PFLAG or other LGBTQ organizations have to say about these laws?

How come you support the Texas law that witchhunts and criminalizes families with trans children?

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

Glennfs wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:22 pm I also feel bad that you were never permitted to believe in Santa. With one caveat if it was because of your family's faith that is different.
I don't know what the word "permitted" means here.

Being a Jewish kid, we did not celebrate Christmas. My stepmom put up a Xmas tree, but then she was Christian, after Mom & Dad divorced. I don't think I saw one, at least in a house I spent a lot of time in, until age 10 or so.

I mean, sure, I knew who Santa Claus was. I watched Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer on TV. It's not like I wasn't aware of who he supposedly was. I'm just saying I didn't "believe" in him. I watched stuff on TV, but there was nothing special happening in our house on December 24th or 25th. In fact, on the 25th, like most Jews, we mostly ate Chinese food and went to the movies.

I also was aware of the Easter Bunny. But we didn't celebrate Easter. Granted, I'm not sure how many Christian friends really "believed" in him either, as opposed to eating the ears off chocolate versions of him. And I wasn't a Christian, but I also couldn't figure out what he had to do with this Jesus fella they talked about, either.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:24 pm Then you didn’t read carefully. Or you can’t understand.
Link the article, and provide the quote.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:30 pm I'm expert in spotting bullshit in management assholes like you. And you're not expert in pissing backwards, you're pretty bad at it.
You have much more experience in passing backwards than I. That’s true. Same is true as it pertains to bullshit. You have more than your fair share of it. But it’s good of you to own it.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

carmenjonze wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:31 pm Link the article, and provide the quote.
Nah. Do your own reading. Maybe you will be better at it than GoU and that ain’t setting the bar that high.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:32 pm You have much more experience in passing backwards than I. That’s true. Same is true as it pertains to bullshit. You have more than your fair share of it. But it’s good of you to own it.
Nope, because I have my principles, and stick to it, and don't try to defend the indefensible. I never have to piss backwards.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Glennfs wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:22 pm I am going to listen to the game. I am dead serious when I say ti CJ I feel bad she was thinking about her sexuality at 5.
Save your paternalism for your own f'ed up family.

And keep it out of laws that affect public schoolchildren.
I also feel bad that you were never permitted to believe in Santa. With one caveat if it was because of your family's faith that is different.
:?

Where did I say I was "never permitted to believe in Santa"?

While it's true that my parents did not promote Santa Claus in our home, yes, it was due to their faith, which at the time was leaning into what people commonly now know as "Evangelical." Santa and Easter and etc., are too close to Christianity's pagan roots for a lot of Evangelicals, and also, Santa and the Easter Bunny, etc., are not in the Bible.

What difference does it make?

Parents cannot control "beliefs," any more than you could control what your kids thought about, wished for, wanted to do, or ideas about their personal sexuality.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:34 pm Nope, because I have my principles, and stick to it, and don't try to defend the indefensible. I never have to piss backwards.
Keep telling yourself that. It’s self delusional but it appears to be all you got.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:34 pm Nah. Do your own reading.
Back up your claim that an article posted from ProfX contains 'the whole “damage the psyche” concept.'

No, it does not.

You're using the concept because you buy into the conservative ideology of teachers who groom students with certain curricula.

It's why you support anti-CRT laws against nonexistent CRT curricula, and why you're defensive of these repressive laws in Florida and Texas that target LGBTQ teachers and students.

Wake me when you guys start the same freakout pattern against public schools teaching great replacement theory.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:37 pm Keep telling yourself that. It’s self delusional but it appears to be all you got.
How come you haven't watched the OP video with Pete Buttigieg discussing his experience as a gay parent?

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by JoeMemphis »

carmenjonze wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:41 pm Back up your claim that an article posted from ProfX contains 'the whole “damage the psyche” concept.'

No, it does not.

You're using the concept because you buy into the conservative ideology of teachers who groom students with certain curricula.

It's why you support anti-CRT laws against nonexistent CRT curricula, and why you're defensive of these repressive laws in Florida and Texas that target LGBTQ teachers and students.

Wake me when you guys start the same freakout pattern against public schools teaching great replacement theory.
Well if you are not even going to try then I don’t guess there is anything more to say to you. Bye.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Glennfs wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:10 pm Not using my grandkids as props.
It seems like being used as props is all they're good for, to you.

How come you haven't been to the PFLAG website, yet?
If you were aware of your sexuality at age 5 I feel sorry for you.
You're not knowledgeable enough to pity me, but you are certainly supremacist enough.
At age 5 you should be thinking about kindergarten ...
Intellectually, I matured far earlier than many of my classmates because I had more considerations than they did.

It can happen, when you're the queer kid of preachers.

Not my personal experience, but related: thanks to people like you, who vote for laws that make it hard on families who are immigrants, migrant 5 year olds have it MUCH harder than I did. Especially if they're 5, an immigrant, and queer.

But then, this is why you guys make these laws to begin with. White children from f'ed up conservative families play and believe in the tooth fairy. Migrant 5 year old kids work in the field, translate for their parents, and try to get an education on top of it.

You have no clue what you're talking about regarding "5 year olds," and your own f'ed up family is no model.
... and playing on the play ground and Santa and the tooth fairy.
The furthest thing from your mind should be any adult issues.
^all this shows is that people like Glennfs impose pseudoreligious falsehoods on children from a very early age.

Then they call public school teachers the "groomers." :problem:

Lol as if they haven't been pulling this same old gag for years, since Brown v. Board of education.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:43 pm Well if you are not even going to try then I don’t guess there is anything more to say to you.
Link ProfX's article you claim has the concept, or retract your statement.
Bye.
The only reason you're running away is because you can't come up with a reasoned or rational reply to the request for your source.

Too much cognitive dissonance. I see it, and I understand why.
Last edited by carmenjonze on Mon May 23, 2022 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by JoeMemphis »

carmenjonze wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:58 pm Link ProfX's article you claim has the concept, or retract your statement.
Yeah well you are in no position to be making demands are you? But I do so enjoy our semi annual chats. Have a wonderful day.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:58 pm Link ProfX's article you claim has the concept, or retract your statement.

The only reason you're running away is because you can't come up with a reasoned or rational reply to the request for your source.

Too much cognitive dissonance. I see it, and I understand why.
It is a good thing you dont hold your breath, but I know you dont. It is amazing, isnt it. They have no interest in or connection with the truth, at all.
I sigh in your general direction.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:01 pm Yeah well you are in no position to be making demands are you?
I am in such a position.

Your problem is your inability to back up what you say.
But I do so enjoy our semi annual chats. Have a wonderful day.
Watched the video, yet? All you have to do is click a link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ysZYwjuFes

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:02 pm It is a good thing you dont hold your breath, but I know you dont. It is amazing, isnt it. They have no interest in or connection with the truth, at all.
These confederates' posts are a sick display of white supremacism at work in run-of-the-mill individuals.

These anti-CRT, commiebaiting, gaybating laws are directly out of the white supremacist agenda of 100, 50, 40, 30, 20 years ago, and 100 years later, these dumbfracks are still repeating old commiebaiting, gaybating propaganda every single day here.

There's that Bible verse about old wine in new wineskins - wiki. These guys embody it. This is why conservatism is a longterm failure.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Bludogdem »

gounion wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:24 pm Look in the mirror, Green Grass.
So you’re too stupid to actually know what it is. Kinda goes with your normally flawed attempts at rational thought.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Bludogdem wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 10:10 pm So you’re too stupid to actually know what it is. Kinda goes with your normally flawed attempts at rational thought.
Shut up, sock.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Don't say gay is real.

matt
@mattxiv

florida high school class president zander moricz was told by his school that they would cut his microphone if he said “gay” in his grad speech, so he replaced gay with “having curly hair.” i am in awe

[VIDEO]

https://twitter.com/mattxiv/status/1529181072931659777

~ Ida B. Wells