The surprise witness is Cassidy HUTCHINSON, the former aide to Mark Meadows,

News and events of the day
Libertas

The surprise witness is Cassidy HUTCHINSON, the former aide to Mark Meadows,

Post by Libertas »

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/ ... yVOQttNrtQ

CONFIRMED: Cassidy HUTCHINSON, the former aide to Mark Meadows, is the featured witness at tomorrow's surprise hearing of the Jan. 6 select committee.

w/
@nicholaswu12

@RyanLizza

confirming
@PunchbowlNews
When it becomes more and more clear they are all traitors, wanna bet what the reaction by board cons will be? I am betting they will either completely ignore it or be fine with it.
I sigh in your general direction.
Drak

Re: The surprise witness is Cassidy HUTCHINSON, the former aide to Mark Meadows,

Post by Drak »

Apparently she’s been threatened. She’s bringing an entourage of lawyers and other witnesses. I wonder why the rush to get her back? Is something going down with Mark Meadows?

Twitter is down where I’m at.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Drak

Re: The surprise witness is Cassidy HUTCHINSON, the former aide to Mark Meadows,

Post by Drak »

Finally it’s back.

Brendan Buck @BrendanBuck

I don’t know Cassidy Hutchinson, and I can’t speak to how things worked at the White House, but when Meadows was on the Hill he always insisted that she be in *every* meeting he had, no matter how small. It was odd then, and doesnt seem to be working out for him now.

https://twitter.com/BrendanBuck/status/ ... 0930288641

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:37 am Apparently she’s been threatened. She’s bringing an entourage of lawyers and other witnesses. I wonder why the rush to get her back? Is something going down with Mark Meadows?

Twitter is down where I’m at.
Twitter is good where I am and I am not reading much at the moment about it...

My first thought when I read she now works for another rightwing attorney is "who are these Women?" :roll:
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

RAWSTORY
A former White House staffer will testify before a House select committee hearing that was not announced until the day before for security reasons that may be related to one of the Republican lawmakers she implicated in the Jan. 6 insurrection.
https://www.rawstory.com/marjorie-taylo ... ty-threat/

Marjorie Taylor Greene asked for a pardon
SECURITY THREATS is the reason, so MTG and who knows have obviously threatened to kill the witness.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Also remember, if the Republicans were in control there would be no hearings and every single con on this board would be fine with not holding a single one of these traitors accountable.

This is the part of the situation that makes our future so untenable.

If it were up to the cons on this board Hillary Clinton would be in jail for doing nothing wrong with Benghazi and all of the Trump people would be free and clear forever.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

And in three, two, one watch righty blame Nancy Pelosi for not having security while their compatriots attacked our government.

Where is the con Who said there were no weapons at the insurrection, hopefully they’re watching the testimony.
Toonces

Post by Toonces »

House GOP Twitter account

"It’s literally all hearsay evidence. What a joke."

They know the testimony is damning.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Toonces wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:48 pm House GOP Twitter account

Like I said on DU and twitter, OVER 50 million voters including all cons on this board ONLY REGRET is the insurrection didn't work.

SECRET SERVICE knew and did nothing, traitors. Hopefully Biden fired them all.
Last edited by Libertas on Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Toonces wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:48 pm House GOP Twitter account

Gym Jordan runs that account, I believe. He also runs the House Judiciary account.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:56 pm Gym Jordan runs that account, I believe. He also runs the House Judiciary account.
Jordan will be running investigations in a few months if people dont vote.

TRUMP ATTACKED SS OFFICER TRIED TO STRANGLE HIM

We now know the only reason Pence and Pelosi weren't murdered that day is SS wouldnt let him go.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Bradley P. Moss
@BradMossEsq
·
36m
Rally attendees outside the POTUS bubble had pistols and AR-15s!!!

https://twitter.com/BradMossEsq/status/ ... 5344039938

Scott MacFarlane
@MacFarlaneNews
Hutchinson is testifying that staff was briefing Mark Meadows on the list of violent weapons being carried amid the mobs on Jan 6.... and that Meadows didn't look up from his phone

https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/

Bradley P. Moss @BradMossEsq

Trump was informed BEFORE he spoke that attendees outside the security bubble were armed.

https://twitter.com/BradMossEsq/status/ ... 6623602696

Angry Staffer 🌻
@Angry_Staffer
They knew as early as *10 am* that guns, knives, spears, etc. were present in the January 6 crowd.

They still refused to deploy the Guard.

This was the plan.

https://twitter.com/Angry_Staffer/statu ... 2958070786
Last edited by Drak on Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

He tried to grab the steering wheel?

That M1.6 seismic event centered in LA was my jaw hitting the floor.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ZoWie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:08 pm He tried to grab the steering wheel?

That M1.6 seismic event centered in LA was my jaw hitting the floor.
Then tried to strangle the SS officer.

"They're not here to hurt me"

is the new what, anyone think of a quote from Watergate?

Either ALL cons now admit what happened and say they are AGAINST this asshole or they are T R A I T O R S :evil:
Last edited by Libertas on Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Bill Pascrell, Jr. 🇺🇸🇺🇦
@BillPascrell
🚨🚨Wow. Trump knew his supporters had weapons and demanded metal detectors be removed.

"I don't f-ing care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me. Take the f-ing mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here."

Trump orchestrated the riot.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:12 pm Bill Pascrell, Jr. 🇺🇸🇺🇦
@BillPascrell
🚨🚨Wow. Trump knew his supporters had weapons and demanded metal detectors be removed.

"I don't f-ing care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me. Take the f-ing mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here."

Trump orchestrated the riot.
I am AMAZED the SS refused to take him to the capitol. Had they not done that, we would be in a civil war now. And I am thinking what is the rule when it comes to that, for future stuff.

Anyone here remember board con laughing in my face when I said trump would like to kill his political opponents? I wish I could find it.

trump today

"I hardly know this Cassidy person and have heard bad things about her" yes, he said that today

D E M A N D he be indicted we must ALL do that :twisted:
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Toonces

Post by Toonces »

Libertas wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:28 pm Image
He's had to create a form letter.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Amanda Carpenter
@amandacarpenter
·
3m
After the rioters got to the Capitol she said she saw Cipollone "barrelling" to Meadows's office. She said Pat said "The rioters have gotten to the Capitol, we need to go down and see the President now." Meadows said "He doesn't want to do anything, Pat."

https://twitter.com/amandacarpenter/sta ... 9544487938

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:30 pm Amanda Carpenter
@amandacarpenter
·
3m
After the rioters got to the Capitol she said she saw Cipollone "barrelling" to Meadows's office. She said Pat said "The rioters have gotten to the Capitol, we need to go down and see the President now." Meadows said "He doesn't want to do anything, Pat."

Of course he doesnt want to "do anything" and board cons saw nothing to see that day. :twisted:
Toonces

Post by Toonces »

Drak wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:30 pm Amanda Carpenter
@amandacarpenter
·
3m

The close caption on PBS said, "...saw Pat's Abalone barrelling..."

And I can't unsee it now.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Waiting for any con to say "trump didnt actually want them to harm Pence or Nancy etal."

Go ahead, say it and get on record.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Drak wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:12 pm "I don't f-ing care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me.
"Well, so they might be wanting to kill Mike Pence, Nancy Pelosi, or other people, but it's all about me me me" .... :roll:
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Board con who LAUGHED at me when I said trump wants his political opponents dead, what do you say now?
Drak

Post by Drak »

Mike Flynn took the 5th when asked if he believed in the peaceful transfer of power. He took an oath. Time to recall and court martial.