The surprise witness is Cassidy HUTCHINSON, the former aide to Mark Meadows,

News and events of the day
Libertas

Re: The surprise witness is Cassidy HUTCHINSON, the former aide to Mark Meadows,

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:46 pm Mike Flynn took the 5th when asked if he believed in the peaceful transfer of power. He took an oath. Time to recall and court martial.
If he was a dem he would be instantly.

Remember, we have two protocols, one for cons and one for everyone else.
I sigh in your general direction.
Drak

Re: The surprise witness is Cassidy HUTCHINSON, the former aide to Mark Meadows,

Post by Drak »

Both Meadows and Rudy wanted pardons.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Drak

Post by Drak »

Libertas wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:50 pm If he was a dem he would be instantly.

Remember, we have two protocols, one for cons and one for everyone else.
Well he was a Dem at one point. Maybe that can be sold to MAGA.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

And she was threatened, clearly that is who they are talking about with that last part.

And Cheney makes it clear they have proof who is doing the threatening.
ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

Libertas wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:10 pm Then tried to strangle the SS officer.

"They're not here to hurt me"

is the new what, anyone think of a quote from Watergate?
"I need you to save the plan. Take the Fifth or whatever you need to do. Save the plan."
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
Number6

Post by Number6 »

Libertas wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:58 pm And she was threatened, clearly that is who they are talking about with that last part.

And Cheney makes it clear they have proof who is doing the threatening.
I found it interesting the Cheney waited until her closing remarks to read the items they received showing witness tampering. Had it been at the beginning it would have seemed Hutchinson's testimony was retaliation to messages she may have received about testifying and thus calling into question her being truthful.
When you vote left, you vote right.
Number6

Post by Number6 »

Toonces wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:29 pm He's had to create a form letter.
Amazing that he "hardly knows this person" when at the beginning of Hutchinson's testimony Chairman Bennie Thompson showed a visual of the White House and where her office was in relation to the Oval Office. He show a photograph of the hallway leading to the Oval Office and Hutchinson's office was just a couple doors down the hallway, about a 10-second walk away. The chances Trump "hardly knew her" are about the same as my becoming an astronaut on the first manned-mission to Mars.
Number6

Post by Number6 »

Hutchinson testified when she went to the dinning room a White House valet was cleaning up after Trump threw his meal (Big Mac and Diet Coke?) against the wall breaking a plate, not the first time he did that, and ketchup splattered on the walls. I immediately thought if this was a low-ranking government employee they'd be charged with destruction of government property. Of course, no one in the Justice Department would prosecute anyone for breaking a plate but the fact is he did commit a misdemeanor.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Number6 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:40 pm Hutchinson testified when she went to the dinning room a White House valet was cleaning up after Trump threw his meal (Big Mac and Diet Coke?) against the wall breaking a plate, not the first time he did that, and ketchup splattered on the walls. I immediately thought if this was a low-ranking government employee they'd be charged with destruction of government property. Of course, no one in the Justice Department would prosecute anyone for breaking a plate but the fact is he did commit a misdemeanor.
Well, if a nothing pat on the back puts you in jail, anything is possible. Upside down is America.

Where is the con who LAUGHED IN MY FACE when I said trump wants his political opponents dead?
Drak

Post by Drak »

Local cons have been absent from this thread. Wonder why.

Drak

Post by Drak »

These two treasonous pricks were pardoned by Trump, for crimes they committed, for and with, Donald Trump. How is this possible?

ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Lots of bombshells today, hard to see what should be the lede.

Gen. Flynn took the 5th on whether this country should have lawful transitions of power. :|

But this one really stands out for me ... not only did he know the crowd had weapons with them; Trump wanted magnometers (metal detectors) removed from the Capitol in advance of 1/6.... :o
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
bird

Post by bird »

Drak wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:06 pm These two treasonous pricks were pardoned by Trump, for crimes they committed, for and with, Donald Trump. How is this possible?

Recall Flynn and court-martial him…

NOW.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

some reporter is saying the SS agents involved in the incident are going to testify it isnt true...So they are willing to lie for trump... :twisted:
Drak

Post by Drak »

Libertas wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:07 pm some reporter is saying the SS agents involved in the incident are going to testify it isnt true...So they are willing to lie for trump... :twisted:
This has to do with the steering wheel incident which is not a first hand experience, but something she was told by Tony Onrato, which she testified to. That’s all they got trying to undermine and discredit her testimony. It’s pathetic.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:19 pm This has to do with the steering wheel incident which is not a first hand experience, but something she was told by Tony Onrato, which she testified to. That’s all they got trying to undermine and discredit her testimony. It’s pathetic.
The person who told her was in the car and the DRIVER was in the room when she was told and he did not say it was not true. They are parsing words about his hands on his throat, no his hands never actually got to his throat.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Gym Jordan is whining that's "hearsay" testimony. Uh, ok, maybe, if this was a criminal trial/proceeding. It's not.

Ms. Hutchison heard it from an eyewitness to the event, who was present, and neither appears to be lying.

Also, if the SS agent was present when she was told this and did not contradict it ...

Also, I think it was fairly significant Liz Cheney said there seems to be some evidence Ms. Hutchison faced witness intimidation and tampering.
Last edited by ProfX on Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ProfX wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:25 pm Gym Jordan is whining that's "hearsay" testimony. Uh, ok, maybe, if this was a criminal trial/proceeding. It's not.

Ms. Hutchison heard it from an eyewitness to the event, who was present, and neither appears to be lying.

Also, if the SS agent was present when she was told this and did not contradict it ...
Dont be surprised if trump loyalist SS agents either lie for him or parse words and make it seem this is not true. That is what I am reading.

JUST IN: Biden's 2024 campaign slogan -

"Biden 2024 - Because I didn't try to strangle my own secret service personnel."
https://twitter.com/littledeekay/status ... 1iHJxOBDhw

I swear to FUCKING CRIST if the SS agent lies for trump.......................... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: but we must assume he will if he is a trumper.
Number6

Post by Number6 »

Libertas wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:28 pm Dont be surprised if trump loyalist SS agents either lie for him or parse words and make it seem this is not true. That is what I am reading.

https://twitter.com/littledeekay/status ... 1iHJxOBDhw

I swear to FUCKING CRIST if the SS agent lies for trump.......................... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: but we must assume he will if he is a trumper.
I don't think the Secret Service agent(s) will lie because those assigned to the Presidential Detail are experienced agents who have been with the Secret Service for many years and I can't see them lying and possibly losing their jobs/pensions for Trump.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Number6 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:49 pm I don't think the Secret Service agent(s) will lie because those assigned to the Presidential Detail are experienced agents who have been with the Secret Service for many years and I can't see them lying and possibly losing their jobs/pensions for Trump.
You should be watching MSNBC right now, they are being described as trump loyalists. Whoever Rachel just had on as a guest described them as very close to trump. I have no doubt his loyalist followers in the SS will lie for him. Some of them openly cheered against Biden in the election including on their social media.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

I suspect that an agent, even if he was a loyalist, might have some misgivings after being strangled. I mean, even Mike Pence has kinda distanced himself after, well, being threatened with death by his running mate (though he's being rather quiet about it).

I also doubt, as 6 said, they'd risk penalties and losing their job to perjure themselves for the ex president.

The thing I find amazing about the story is Trump probably hasn't driven himself in years. Even before he became BLOATUS. I doubt he even has a driver's license or can steer anything other than a golf cart. The fact that he was willing to seize the wheel from this agent to drive himself shows how deranged he must have been in that moment.

I can believe he assaulted that agent - P.S. IF it happened that was REAL assault and battery that an EX-POTUS most DEF COULD be charged with.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

OK. Agent's name is known.

Angry Trump lunged at Secret Service agent, tried to grab steering wheel to go to US Capitol, aide testifies
The House January 6 committee hears how Trump attempted to take control of the presidential vehicle to go to US Capitol
A Secret Service agent had to physically restrain Trump, who had lunged at his security detail in the vehicle
https://www.scmp.com/news/world/united- ... vice-agent

“The president had a very strong, very angry response to” being told the Secret Service couldn’t take him to the Capitol after his speech on the Ellipse that day, Hutchinson testified during Tuesday’s hearing before the January 6 committee.

Trump moved to the front of the presidential limo, nicknamed “the Beast”, and reached toward the steering wheel, Hutchinson said.

The head of Trump’s Secret Service detail, Bobby Engel, grabbed Trump’s hand off of the steering wheel, Hutchinson said she was told by Anthony Ornato, Trump’s chief of operations. Engel was present for the conversation.

“Sir, you need to take your hand off of the steering wheel, we’re going back to the West Wing, we’re not going to the Capitol,” Hutchinson recounted being told by Ornato.

“Mr Trump then used his free hand to lunge toward Engel and when Mr Ornato recounted the story to me, he motioned to his clavicles.”
A Secret Service agent had to physically restrain Trump, Hutchinson testified.

Engel was in the room when Ornato told the story to Hutchinson and he did not correct or disagree with the story nor has he stated it was untrue since, Hutchinson said.

[snip][end]

Fairly easy to get Agent Engel and Mr. Ornato before the committee under oath. Then it is more than just hearsay.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Notice how this SS altercation side show story is distracting from the major part about Trump wanting metal detectors removed, that he knowingly told armed supporters to March on the Capital and that Meadows spoke with Stone and Flynn the night before, then asked for a pardon? This distraction is by design and everyone seems to be falling for it.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

He wasn't in The Beast, he was in a Suburban.

Carol Loenning just told Rachel that Trump was in a Suburban. She along with Simone Sanders said inside it is just like a regular Suburban SUV. Things could have happened with the driver the way Hutchinson was told.

Carol Leonning also said that Bobby Engels and Tony Ornato are hard core Trump loyalist who were seen as enablers by other Secret Service agents.
This is what I saw on msnbc...
remember she did not say he strangled him, but that he reached toward his clavicle with his free hand...do NOT be surprised if loyalist SS agent lies...

I assume these agents have been moved elsewhere. :twisted: