Bannon says they are ready to completely dismantle the United States

News and events of the day
JoeMemphis

Re: Bannon says they are ready to completely dismantle the United States

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:58 am You don’t care about extremely prominent right wingers calling for revolution?
I don’t consider Bannon “extremely prominent” if that’s what you are asking. You can follow him if you want. That’s up to you.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:55 am I don’t consider Bannon “extremely prominent” if that’s what you are asking. You can follow him if you want. That’s up to you.
You may not consider him so, but the facts say otherwise. He was a too Trump aide, and he’s got millions of followers.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

gounion wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:13 pm You may not consider him so, but the facts say otherwise. He was a too Trump aide, and he’s got millions of followers.
:lol:

Oh god...they LOVE bannon, dont let them kid you!
I sigh in your general direction.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:13 pm You may not consider him so, but the facts say otherwise. He was a too Trump aide, and he’s got millions of followers.
So you say. I care nothing for Trump. Never did. Why would I care for Bannon? You appear to care more about him than I do. He’s not an elected official. He’s a talking head. Listen to him if you like.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:24 pm So you say. I care nothing for Trump. Never did. Why would I care for Bannon? You appear to care more about him than I do. He’s not an elected official. He’s a talking head. Listen to him if you like.
Yeah, one that's fomenting revolution. You're fine with that.

And you always vote for all the Trump supporters. DeSantis attacks the FBI over the Trump raid, you'll vote for DeSantis.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:00 pm Yeah, one that's fomenting revolution. You're fine with that.

And you always vote for all the Trump supporters. DeSantis attacks the FBI over the Trump raid, you'll vote for DeSantis.
Obviously not what I said.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:04 pm Obviously not what I said.
Yes, you ran away. You can't even condemn someone on your side wanting a revolution. You just claim ignorance. No big deal if people die from people like this goading people to violence. You won't condemn it.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:12 pm Yes, you ran away. You can't even condemn someone on your side wanting a revolution. You just claim ignorance. No big deal if people die from people like this goading people to violence. You won't condemn it.
First, I didn’t say what you claim. So you lied.
Second, Bannon doesn’t represent me and I don’t speak for him. I do not associate myself with him or his remarks anymore than I associate myself with you and your remarks. As far as I’m concerned neither one of you is credible.
Lastly, I do not condone or encourage violence by anyone regardless of political affiliation.

Even you should be able to understand.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:40 pm First, I didn’t say what you claim. So you lied.
Second, Bannon doesn’t represent me and I don’t speak for him. I do not associate myself with him or his remarks anymore than I associate myself with you and your remarks. As far as I’m concerned neither one of you is credible.
Lastly, I do not condone or encourage violence by anyone regardless of political affiliation.

Even you should be able to understand.
Bullshit. You will condemn democrats, but not Republicans, even if they are treasonous. And you would vote for them, just like you'll vote for DeSantis, as your Governor, and if he runs, for President.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:49 pm Bullshit. You will condemn democrats, but not Republicans, even if they are treasonous. And you would vote for them, just like you'll vote for DeSantis, as your Governor, and if he runs, for President.
It’s easy to make up shit GoU. You demonstrate that on a daily basis. What you can’t do is have an honest discussion. You are all over the place. This is a thread about Bannon. I already told you what I think about him. Anything else is just bullshit you make up.
Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:24 pm So you say. I care nothing for Trump. Never did. Why would I care for Bannon? You appear to care more about him than I do. He’s not an elected official. He’s a talking head. Listen to him if you like.
This is you plugging your ears and ignoring reality. It's what you do. We heard all about this from you throughout the entire Trump presidency. That you don't really care. Even though Trump is extremely corrupt and tore the country apart and is still very actively engaged in it.

It doesn't matter that Bannon isn't an elected official. He has a huge influence on extremists and he's one of Trump's right hand men. Trump is the leader of the Republican party and has a cult army behind him. These comments are just beyond stupid and ignorant.
Last edited by Drak on Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:57 pm It’s easy to make up shit GoU. You demonstrate that on a daily basis. What you can’t do is have an honest discussion. You are all over the place. This is a thread about Bannon. I already told you what I think about him. Anything else is just bullshit you make up.
All you are doing is pleading ignorance. We have another Jan 6th, you'll pretend you could have never foreseen such a thing. You refuse to condemn what he's saying. You're fine with the people you vote for demanding to dismantle the FBI and have armed revolution.

I mean, you COULD condemn such things, but you won't.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

Drak wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:57 pm This is you plugging your ears and ignoring reality. It's what you do. We heard all about this from you throughout the entire Trump presidency. That you don't really care. Even though Trump is extremely corrupt and tore the country apart and is still very actively engaged in it.

It doesn't matter that Bannon isn't an elected official. He has a huge influence on extremists and he's one of Trump's right hand men. Trump is the leader of the Republican party and has a cult army behind him. These comments are just beyond stupid and ignorant.
If you are trying to get me not to vote for Trump, then mission accomplished. If you think that means I’m going to support the Democratic Party and it’s agenda, then you should think again. Thats what you don’t get Drak. It’s beyond your comprehension. I don’t vote for things I do not support. That means Trump. It means Hillary. It means Biden. There are things about both parties I do not totally agree with. So if that’s the bar, total agreement, then I doubt anyone could vote except for you and GoU.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:59 pm All you are doing is pleading ignorance. We have another Jan 6th, you'll pretend you could have never foreseen such a thing. You refuse to condemn what he's saying. You're fine with the people you vote for demanding to dismantle the FBI and have armed revolution.

I mean, you COULD condemn such things, but you won't.
I don’t have a problem with people who have a different point of view. That’s more a “you” thing. I believe I already stated in this thread that I don’t support violence by either party. Would it be helpful if I typed it again in caps and maybe a bold font?
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

For a citizen to NOT vote and NOT vote for ANY democrat, is a vote for the people who believe the FBI should be defunded because their criminal friend was caught.

Lower RX costs, con must not like that.
Cleaner air and water, same.

I could go on for hours. Stupid is my only conclusion. They must just be stupid.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Just heard press conference DeStupid, lying about masks and vaccinations. He didn’t stay in front of the microphone long enough to be asked questions because the lies were so obvious he knew he would have to get out of there.

Every con on this board would break land speed records getting to the polls to vote for him.

He said masks and vaccinations do not work and if you believe they do you are “woke“ and you are not allowed to live in Florida.
Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:34 pm If you are trying to get me not to vote for Trump, then mission accomplished. If you think that means I’m going to support the Democratic Party and it’s agenda, then you should think again. Thats what you don’t get Drak. It’s beyond your comprehension. I don’t vote for things I do not support. That means Trump. It means Hillary. It means Biden. There are things about both parties I do not totally agree with. So if that’s the bar, total agreement, then I doubt anyone could vote except for you and GoU.

I really don't give a shit who you vote for. I'm pointing out your utter bullshit and will continue to do so.

Saying you don't vote for things you don't support, is a lie. You vote for Trump sycophants who support him unconditionally and implement his agenda. And as another repeated example, you claim you're against government overreach. But you vote for those who are implementing the ultimate government overreach - taking away human rights and equality; but you just don't give a fuck.

You claim you're an independent. That might be the official record if you're not registered as a Republican, but you ARE a hard conservative who votes for Republicans. You ARE a hard right winger. It's the same game as fake accounts like GreenGrass, who pretended he was an independent so he could attack the left with faux cred. Who is now Bluedog dem, playing the same game.

You have shown, time and time again that you just don't give a shit what the GOP is doing. There is no bottom. You just dismiss it and claim you don't care. You don't care about Trump and what he's been up to. You don't care about J6, you just defer to the DOJ. You don't care about Trump potentially stealing classified documents and how serious that is, because you certainly haven't commented on it; that I've seen.

But you sure get animated over things like the Afghanistan evacuation, don't you? Yah that's right. You were all fired up in that thread and went on and on there, demanding Republicans to get to the bottom of it with investigations. But when your own country is attacked, and when there's a serious matter of potential government secrets at risk, meh.

You constantly push false made up both sides comparisons to make yourself feel better about how you vote. It's blatant. It's also why you don't follow what's going on and purposely keep yourself in the dark, so you don't have to deal in reality. It doesn't matter HOW low the GOP goes, you think it's no big deal and then you'll make up both sides bull shit. You do it again in this very thread comparing Biden and Hillary Clinton with Donald Trump. There is no comparison, they are not equivalent.

Now come back with some word vomit unrelated to this post, like you always do.

JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

Drak wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:25 pm I really don't give a shit who you vote for. I'm pointing out your utter bullshit and will continue to do so.

Saying you don't vote for things you don't support, is a lie. You vote for Trump sycophants who support him unconditionally and implement his agenda. And as another repeated example, you claim you're against government overreach. But you vote for those who are implementing the ultimate government overreach - taking away human rights and equality; but you just don't give a fuck.

You claim you're an independent. That might be the official record if you're not registered as a Republican, but you ARE a hard conservative who votes for Republicans. You ARE a hard right winger. It's the same game as fake accounts like GreenGrass, who pretended he was an independent so he could attack the left with faux cred. Who is now Bluedog dem, playing the same game.

You have shown, time and time again that you just don't give a shit what the GOP is doing. There is no bottom. You just dismiss it and claim you don't care. You don't care about Trump and what he's been up to. You don't care about J6, you just defer to the DOJ. You don't care about Trump potentially stealing classified documents and how serious that is, because you certainly haven't commented on it; that I've seen.

But you sure get animated over things like the Afghanistan evacuation, don't you? Yah that's right. You were all fired up in that thread and went on and on there, demanding Republicans to get to the bottom of it with investigations. But when your own country is attacked, and when there's a serious matter of potential government secrets at risk, meh.

You constantly push false made up both sides comparisons to make yourself feel better about how you vote. It's blatant. It's also why you don't follow what's going on and purposely keep yourself in the dark, so you don't have to deal in reality. It doesn't matter HOW low the GOP goes, you think it's no big deal and then you'll make up both sides bull shit. You do it again in this very thread comparing Biden and Hillary Clinton with Donald Trump. There is no comparison, they are not equivalent.

Now come back with some word vomit unrelated to this post, like you always do.
I didn’t read your whole rant Drak. It’s more of the same ole shit from you. You ignore corruption and lies when it suits you and then you get all outraged about the same corruption when it suits you. You whine about bothsideism and whataboutism and false equivalency and witch hunts. All that is just an excuse to avoid confronting your own hypocrisy and your own double standards. So your lecture to me about giving a fuck is meaningless. You have no standards. At least no standards that don’t change like the weather. So when you get some, let me know. Until then, I’ll continue to ignore most of your rants.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

JoeMemphis wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:34 pm If you are trying to get me not to vote for Trump, then mission accomplished.
Don't vote Dem.

We don't want people like you smelling up this party like you guys have already done.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

gounion wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:59 pmI mean, you COULD condemn such things, but you won't.
Facilitating fascism is a choice.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:38 pm I don’t have a problem with people who have a different point of view. That’s more a “you” thing. I believe I already stated in this thread that I don’t support violence by either party. Would it be helpful if I typed it again in caps and maybe a bold font?
You are correct. You don't have a problem voting for people that want to overthrow our government and make Trump King.
Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:39 pm I didn’t read your whole rant Drak. It’s more of the same ole shit from you. You ignore corruption and lies when it suits you and then you get all outraged about the same corruption when it suits you. You whine about bothsideism and whataboutism and false equivalency and witch hunts. All that is just an excuse to avoid confronting your own hypocrisy and your own double standards. So your lecture to me about giving a fuck is meaningless. You have no standards. At least no standards that don’t change like the weather. So when you get some, let me know. Until then, I’ll continue to ignore most of your rants.
Lol witch hunts. Wtf are you talking about? Thanks Donald. But as predicted, you come back with utter vomit, like a butt hurt baby.

No, I don’t ignore corruption - thats all you. I’ve started and participated in threads about corrupt and unethical practices by liberals, so you’re just making up crap as usual. Not only do you have no clue what’s going on in the real world, you don’t even follow what happens on the message boards. But, you also have no clue what the difference is between jaywalking and robbing a bank, and you certainly don’t care about thank bank robbers.

You can ignore my posts all you want. You spend day in and day out on a liberal message board playing games, which is pretty sad.

carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Drak wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:13 am Lol witch hunts. Wtf are you talking about? Thanks Donald. But as predicted, you come back with utter vomit, like a butt hurt baby.

No, I don’t ignore corruption - thats all you. I’ve started and participated in threads about corrupt and unethical practices by liberals, so you’re just making up crap as usual. Not only do you have no clue what’s going on in the real world, you don’t even follow what happens on the message boards.

You can ignore my posts all you want. You spend day in and day out on a liberal message board playing games, which is pretty sad.
I love all these assholes who sit around here all day pretending to ignore the vast majority of people here.

What a pretentious idiot.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

Speaking of wanting to dismantle the U.S., looky here. AKA "same old shit".

Russian media organ agrees to pay millions to U.S. conspiracy theorist for Kremlin propaganda
https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2022/0 ... da/?cache=

A Russian media organ agreed to pay American conspiracy theorist Benjamin Swann about $6.8 million to produce Kremlin propaganda on topics like the war in Ukraine and U.S. “culture wars,” according to new Foreign Agents Registration Act registration records filed with the Department of Justice.

[snip]

A youth pastor turned news anchor who used his platform to spread debunked conspiracy theories related to “pizzagate” and the Sandy Hook mass shooting before CBS fired him in 2018, Swann registered Friday as an agent of TV Novosti. DOJ described TV Novosti as “the Russian government entity responsible for the worldwide broadcasts of the RT Network” when its production company, T&R Productions LLC, registered under FARA in 2017.

[snip]

Swann previously worked for RT – then called Russia Today – between 2013 and 2015, according to reporting by the Daily Beast and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. After CBS fired him, Swann revived his “alternative mainstream media” site, Truth in Media. He is also the CEO of Sovren, a self-described “uncensored, blockchain-based, decentralized news and entertainment platform” that hosts content creators known for spreading disproven conspiracies about topics like COVID-19 and monkeypox. Russia has weaponized similar conspiracy theories on social media to sow discord in the U.S.

[snip][end]

This crapaganda network has increasingly been deplatformed since the war in Ukraine, and no, I have no problem with that.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D