FBI executes search warrant at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago, former President says

News and events of the day
Libertas

Re: FBI executes search warrant at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago, former President says

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:37 pm Trump is non stop attacking the DOJ and the FBI over on his "Truth" Social platform, and making threats.
Any act of violence by his supporters will be ignored by the cons out there and here. I mentioned the pickup I parked behind yesterday and my license plate holder being

The other holder is a peace sign...I fully expect to be vandalized eventually, which from a practical standpoint would be extremely inconvenient so I may have to take them off, to protect myself from cons, rank and file cons who are E N R A G E D when a liberal reminds them who the adults are.

Oh, for context the pickup had the "Let's Go Brandon" and other fascist shit.
I sigh in your general direction.
Drak

Post by Drak »

No one "stole" your passports, Donnie. They had a warrant.

Question is, if they took them, why did they take them? Sounds like you're a potential flight risk.

"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Drak

Post by Drak »

Paul Manafort is not a patriot. He's a traitor who works with Kremlin agents.

And no, no one forced him to lie. He committed serious crimes.

And as far as "weaponized law enforcement," goes, that's just ridiculous projection from the guy who sent gestapo like police into cities during protests to round people up and haul them away in vans. Or throw tear gas at them so he can pose with an upside down bible. Etc. Or the constant threats to lock up his political enemies, just cuz.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Look at what has become SOP on any given day.

Former prez defending a traitor, promoting violence against FBI. This happens every single day and sometimes it is NOT the lead story of the day, most times actually.

And yes, there is MONUMENTAL legislation that will improve EVERY human being's life on planet earth just passed by the DEMOCRATS but you would not know it!
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Oh look, you cons dont care, do you...

FBI: Mercer (PA) man made online threats against law enforcement after Trump search

A Mercer man is accused of threatening violence against federal agents and other law enforcement on the social media platform Gab following the search last week of former President Trump’s home in Florida.

Adam Bies, 46, is charged with influencing, impeding or retaliating against federal law enforcement officers.

He is scheduled for an initial appearance before U.S. Magistrate Judge Lisa Pupo Lenihan at 2 p.m.

The FBI said the majority of the threats came in the days following the search of Trump’s home on Aug. 8. During the search, authorities said the FBI removed 11 sets of classified records, including documents marked “top secret,” but also “sensitive compartmented information” — a special category meant to protect the nation’s most important secrets.

The record of what was seized was unsealed Friday afternoon and showed that Trump is under investigation for potential crimes under the federal Espionage Act.

In the days after the search, online threats of violence against law enforcement and particularly the FBI have increased dramatically, according to federal officials.

An affidavit of probable cause filed against Bies said the FBI’s Social Media Exploitation team got a tip on Aug. 11 regarding a Gab user named “BlankFocus” who had posted threats toward the FBI and other law enforcement.

https://triblive.com/local/regional/fbi ... mp-search/
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Hope she stepped up her security before saying this...

Laura Ingraham: Voters might say it’s ‘time to turn the page’ on Trump - The Hill
“People conflate Trump with people’s overall sense of happiness in the country. Donald Trump’s been a friend of mine for 25 years, and I’m always very open about this on my show. But, you know we’ll see whether that’s what the country wants,” Ingraham said during an appearance on Lisa Boothe’s podcast. “The country I think is so exhausted. They’re exhausted by the battle, the constant battle, that they may believe that, well, maybe it’s time to turn the page if we can get someone who has all Trump’s policies, who’s not Trump.”
Same for this clown.
On Monday morning, “Fox and Friends” host Steve Doocy called on the former president to “tamp down the rhetoric” against the Justice Department and FBI following the Mar-a-Lago search and implore his supporters not to threaten members of federal law enforcement.

“Whatever we can do to help — because the temperature has to be brought down in the country,” Trump told a Fox News hours after Doocy’s remarks. “If it isn’t, terrible things are going to happen.”
These divisions between Trump idiots, DeSantis idiots, the idiots who will blithely follow Inghram and Doocy, and those who will send her death threats, should be exploited to the hilt.

Conservatives start with themselves before they get to the rest of us. Make them contain their destructive behavior to themselves and hope they don't all kill each other off in the process. :? :problem:

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by gounion »

We don't have to worry, I doubt that Glenn will EVER turn HIS back on Trump!
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:51 pm Hope she stepped up her security before saying this...

Laura Ingraham: Voters might say it’s ‘time to turn the page’ on Trump - The Hill

Same for this clown.

These divisions between Trump idiots, DeSantis idiots, the idiots who will blithely follow Inghram and Doocy, and those who will send her death threats, should be exploited to the hilt.

Conservatives start with themselves before they get to the rest of us. Make them contain their destructive behavior to themselves and hope they don't all kill each other off in the process. :? :problem:
YES, we must exploit violent fascists when they are in a weakened position. Ingraham calls it a "constant battle?" I guess, if you mean patriots are battling traitors who violently attack our Capitol and FBI etc...sure.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Is it a coincidence that, soon after the feds asked that the Mar-a-Lago storage room be locked and right before they asked for surveillance footage, Trump named two allies as authorized reviewers of his records?

https://twitter.com/pbump/status/155927 ... dERTWLviXA

But board cons think it is very unlikely donald trump would take secrets for personal profit... :lol:

I wonder if they realize now that trump would have his political opponents killed if he could.

The judge‘s life has now been turned into a living hell and his family, Trump supporters are doxing them and they are doing the same to the FBI agents. I wish the cons here would stop doing this to our institutions and these people.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

That "great patriot" Paul Manafort openly admitted he was sharing information with the Russians.
https://www.salon.com/2022/08/08/paul-m ... y_partner/

I generally tend to think what scoundrels will openly admit to, is often the tip of the iceberg for what they ACTUALLY did. :D

BTW, subjects of a criminal investigation that are a flight risk often have their passports seized. Curious question: unless he was thinking of fleeing to another country, why even complain about this?
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Drak

Post by Drak »

ProfX wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:53 pm

BTW, subjects of a criminal investigation that are a flight risk often have their passports seized. Curious question: unless he was thinking of fleeing to another country, why even complain about this?
There's that. But I think the government also issues special passports to Presidents etc., that are supposed to be handed back upon leaving office.
Last edited by Drak on Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/ ... M5Isk_3U-A

NEW: DOJ is also worried the release of the FBI affidavit underlying the Mar-a-Lago search would "chill future cooperation" by witnesess — particularly when threats related to Trump probe are "not merely a hypothetical concern."
https://politico.com/news/2022/08/15/do ... e-00051977
You cons are committing treason right out in the open.

and now more?

https://twitter.com/hugolowell/status/1 ... 0217048354

Imagine if trump and team did NOT have the support of cons, like the board cons...it would change everything, we might be able to save America...but no chance of that, right ?
Drak

Post by Drak »

What? Trump’s a pathological liar? I’m shocked.

Norah O'Donnell 🇺🇸 @NorahODonnell - Verified

NEW: According to a DOJ official, the FBI is NOT in possession of former President Trump's passports. Trump had accused the FBI of stealing his three passports during the search of his Mar-a-Lago home.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NorahODonnel ... 0173259784

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:28 pm What? Trump’s a pathological liar? I’m shocked.

NEW: According to a DOJ official, the FBI is NOT in possession of former President Trump's passports. Trump had accused the FBI of stealing his three passports during the search of his Mar-a-Lago home.

I cant think of the last time he told the truth.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Well, he is not entitled to keep his official governmental and diplomatic passports, whether the FBI seized them or not.

I know he has difficulty with this concept, but you can't keep an official U.S. government passport once you're a private citizen no longer serving in government.

I doubt there are any criminal penalties attached to this, but this is another example to him basically confessing to his own wrongdoing.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ProfX wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:37 pm Well, he is not entitled to keep his official governmental and diplomatic passports, whether the FBI seized them or not.

I know he has difficulty with this concept, but you can't keep an official U.S. government passport once you're a private citizen no longer serving in government.

I doubt there are any criminal penalties attached to this, but this is another example to him basically confessing to his own wrongdoing.
Oh yeah, didnt think of that.
gounion

Post by gounion »

Drak wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:28 pm What? Trump’s a pathological liar? I’m shocked.

He’s just making shit up to muddy the waters.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Let's read between the lines, shall we...

https://thehill.com/homenews/3603784-tu ... -indicted/

Tucker Carlson: Trump ‘obviously’ going to be indicted
But here is the intriguing part:

Fox News host Tucker Carlson predicted former President Trump will be indicted following a search at his Florida residence last week carried out by the FBI in connection with an investigation into classified information reportedly taken from the White House.

“There’s nothing to see here, that’s the line,” Carlson said on his show Monday, naming a number of elected Republicans who he predicted will “say the same thing when the Biden Justice Department or some other state agency under their influence finally does what you know they’re going to do, and that’s indict Donald Trump.”

“Obviously they’re going to do that,” Carlson continued. “Who knows how, maybe they’ll produce surveillance video from Mar-a-Lago, apparently they’ve already subpoenaed that.”
This is Tucker letting us know he has been told this by trump, that he has been caught..He is preparing his audience and the trumpers to hold off till further talking points can come...That trump is of course guilty of selling secrets, but blah blah...Ultimately I dont think trump and carlson will bother denying he did exactly that, he will say of course he did, didn't everybody?
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:43 pm Ultimately I dont think trump and carlson will bother denying he did exactly that, he will say of course he did, didn't everybody?
Cue up: "Hillary's email server" and "but Obama..."

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Number6 »

carmenjonze wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:41 pm Cue up: "Hillary's email server" and "but Obama..."
Don't forget the other mantras of Hunter Biden's laptop and Benghazi.
When you vote left, you vote right.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Number6 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:48 am Don't forget the other mantras of Hunter Biden's laptop and Benghazi.
Ha! I knew I was forgetting something!

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Drak »

More threats from Trump and Murdoch, who think Trump is allowed to commit serious crimes and will seek revenge.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:14 pm More threats from Trump and Murdoch, who think Trump is allowed to commit serious crimes and will seek revenge.

Yeah, if the violent antidemocrats who are also violently racist (https://www.bu.edu/articles/2022/are-tr ... -fascists/)
aka repubs take back the House, America spins out of control into violence and chaos. The market will eventually crash, etc.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Libertas wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:17 pm Yeah, if the violent antidemocrats who are also violently racist (https://www.bu.edu/articles/2022/are-tr ... -fascists/)
aka repubs take back the House, America spins out of control into violence and chaos. The market will eventually crash, etc.
Trump is a king pin mobster and the head of a crime syndicate. His threats are that of a mob boss, because he is and always has been, a mobster. His entire family’s roots stem from organized crime. And the local cons have no problem with it.

These threats don’t matter. The MAGA owned GOP will do these things anyway if they gain power, regardless of whether Trump is indicted or not.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:22 pm Trump is a king pin mobster and the head of a crime syndicate. His threats are that of a mob boss, because he is and always has been, a mobster. His entire family’s roots stem from organized crime. And the local cons have no problem with it.

These threats don’t matter. The MAGA owned GOP will do these things anyway if they gain power, regardless of whether Trump is indicted or not.
Oh it has little to do with him anymore, I agree. Look at what DeStupid is doing, he is DOING what the traitor threatened to do, completely dismantle everything. He is doing it in FL and will do it here next.

EXAMPLE there are SO CALLED moderate repubs here, some claim to be dems but we know they are not, and their biggest concern is NOT what the maga fascists are doing, but that it is making their life uncomfortable, all this strife and anxiety is wearing them out, etc. WOW, wasnt it Ingraham who said the same absurd thing?