RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:27 pm 
Political Junkie

Now you're just parroting. Conservative males like you can be counted on to do parrot and mimick when you don't have a rational response to what was said.

Come talk to me when you're capable of an independent thought.

Ive heard your tired old spiel countless times Carmen. Your delivery is more eloquent than most, but you still dont make a rational argument. Your tactics are meant to shut down debate, not encourage it. Keep thinking that you're highly original and profound. Youre a hothouse orchid, and your views only survive in an environment of equally irrational thought.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

From the "And you call me lazy" Department

Ive heard your tired old spiel countless times Carmen.

Sure you have.

Quote:
Your delivery is more eloquent than most, but you still dont make a rational argument. Your tactics are meant to shut down debate, not encourage it. Keep thinking that you're highly original and profound. Youre a hothouse orchid, and your views only survive in an environment of equally irrational thought.

And yet, incredibly, what I say, especially about social matters, ends up being very important to you, doesn't it.

To the point that you cannot resist a smackdown attempt, ostensibly at something you've supposedly heard countless times.

You haven't even looked up what I've said on this matter, but then why would you. Conservative whites already know everything there is to know about us without even reading one word. Conservative whites invented the broad brush. It's what your segregation economics, whites-only safe spaces, whites-first laws, and everyone-else-last social norms are all about.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:43 pm 
Political Junkie

From the "And you call me lazy" Department

Sure you have.

And yet, incredibly, what I say, especially about social matters, ends up being very important to you, doesn't it.

To the point that you cannot resist a smackdown attempt, ostensibly at something you've supposedly heard countless times.

You haven't even looked up what I've said on this matter, but then why would you. Conservative whites already know everything there is to know about us without even reading one word. Conservative whites invented the broad brush. It's what your segregation economics, whites-only safe spaces, whites-first laws, and everyone-else-last social norms are all about.

I'm still trying to figure things out.....it appears you already have.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

I'm still trying to figure things out.....it appears you already have.

:problem:

For someone who tries to make such a big show of knowing what you're looking at, you evidently still don't get it.

That's because you haven't even bothered to find out what I think about this issue. And hey, why would you do that. It's so much easier to be an intellectually lazy, thought-stopped conservative and just repeat what you've read on the internet about "liberals". :problem:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

By the way, identity politics is connected entirely to the left now. It's become so ridiculous that there is now a hierarchy of victim classes. The left owns this nonsense. It's partially responsible for the results of the last election.

Identity politics - hierarchy of victim classes.?.

How do you explain this? >>Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:52 pm 
Board Emeritus

:thumbup:

aragorn is just tossing every anti-liberal stereotype at the wall in hopes that something will stick. Is it any wonder you're the only one falling for it?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:55 pm 
Banned

aragorn is just tossing every anti-liberal stereotype at the wall in hopes that something will stick. Is it any wonder you're the only one falling for it?
You are always so entertaining. :rofl: I have known Aragorn far longer than you have. ;)

Last edited by Scout on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:57 pm 
Board Emeritus

Lol "hierarchy of victim classes". "Hierarchy of victim classes" is dumbed-down, regurticated conservative rhetoric scraped off the top of some white nationalist snowflake blog, nervous and angry because these days we tell them the word "no" right to their indignant faces.

Lol they hate that.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

You are always so entertaining. :rofl: I have known Aragon far longer than you have. ;)

Are you capable of saying anything original?

(Rhetorical question.)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:03 pm 
Banned

Are you capable of saying anything original?

(Rhetorical question.)
Like I said: Always entertaining you are. :rofl:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

Like I said:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:22 pm 
Political Junkie

And you are tirelessly confirming all of the leftist (not liberal, dont flatter yourself) stereotypes.....Hey, do you aquire all of your worn out ideas by osmosis.....or perhaps left wing news and opinion sources. I'm curious, because you are WAY too sure about so many things that are demonstrably false, and the condescension...well, you should teach classes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:25 pm 
Political Junkie

Poorly drawn cartoon frog? Not familiar.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

And you are tirelessly confirming all of the leftist (not liberal, dont flatter yourself) stereotypes.....Hey, do you aquire all of your worn out ideas by osmosis.....or perhaps left wing news and opinion sources. I'm curious, because you are WAY too sure about so many things that are demonstrably false, and the condescension...well, you should teach classes.

I won't tell you again, so listen up: I'm not interested in those conservative perceptions. Those perceptions are all you've got, because you insist on remaining intellectually dull.

Put another way, there is nothing you can say that is going to change anything I write or the writing style, so take a seat, and relax.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

Anyone else interested in discussing the actual topic of the thread, which is these neonazis and other vile conservative whites invited to campuses by conservative snowflake groups?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

This just in...

Berkeley Campus On Lockdown After Loose Pages From ‘Wall Street Journal’ Found On Park Bench

lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

By the way, identity politics is connected entirely to the left now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement

The Identitarian movement is a pan-European socio-political movement that started in France in 2002 as a far-right youth movement deriving from the French Nouvelle Droite Génération Identitaire. Initially the youth wing of the anti-immigrant, far-right Bloc Identitaire, it has taken on its own identity and is largely classified as a separate entity altogether with the intent of spreading across Europe. The Identitarian movement advocates rights for members of specific European ethnocultural groups.

[snip]

In North America[edit]
See also: Alt-right
The term is used in a broader sense by political theorists like Adolph L. Reed, Jr. and Walter Benn Michaels to refer to any philosophy based primarily on social identity.[10] The head of the white nationalist National Policy Institute Richard B. Spencer is a self-described identitarian and promotes white supremacist views

[snip][end]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

Poorly drawn cartoon frog? Not familiar.

Whew, so with you around we don't have to worry about stepping in any of that candid.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement

The Identitarian movement is a pan-European socio-political movement that started in France in 2002 as a far-right youth movement deriving from the French Nouvelle Droite Génération Identitaire. Initially the youth wing of the anti-immigrant, far-right Bloc Identitaire, it has taken on its own identity and is largely classified as a separate entity altogether with the intent of spreading across Europe. The Identitarian movement advocates rights for members of specific European ethnocultural groups.

And speaking of eeeee "Berkeley"eeeee

Nathan Damigo, the dumb conservative white bigot who founded this gang of thugs got caught on camera knocking down a counterprotesting woman this past weekend at their rwnj Berkeley hatefest

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19567

Stickers from rising alt-right organization Identity Evropa reportedly appear on campus - Daily Cal

Quote:
Identity Evropa is a rising alt-right group that identifies as “a generation of awakened Europeans who have discovered that (they) are part of the great peoples,” according to the organization’s website. In May 2016, Identity Evropa founder Nathan Damigo visited UC Berkeley to interview students about race for the YouTube channel Red Ice.

Since appearing on campus last year, Damigo was on campus again during President Donald Trump’s inauguration to interview members of the Berkeley College Republicans for the Red Ice channel. Damigo is a Bay Area local who attends California State University Stanislaus.

These are the people conservative snowflake groups now "invite" to campus to..dunno, I guess prove something or other. :problem:

Since when, I wonder.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

Identity Evropa is a rising alt-right group that identifies as “a generation of awakened Europeans who have discovered that (they) are part of the great peoples,” according to the organization’s website. In May 2016, Identity Evropa founder Nathan Damigo visited UC Berkeley to interview students about race for the YouTube channel Red Ice.

Hmm, Red Ice.

Well that sure is interesting. Red Ice is a white nationalist/alt-right nooz source.

Look what else is out of Red Ice, Jay Dyer of Jay's Analysis.

https://jaysanalysis. com/2016/07/19/the-terror-dialectic-contrived-unity-jay-dyer-on-red-ice/ (link to whackodoodle site broken on purpose)

Quote:
In the first hour, Jay deconstructs the events of the 7/7 Dallas shooting spree by Micah X. Johnson during a Black Lives Matter protest that left 5 police officers dead and 9 officers and two civilians wounded. Jay brings to light many details that echo previous staged false flag events and terror plots hatched by the FBI, inflamed by Soros funded NGOs, and propagandized through MSM pageantry. We discuss various anomalies that point to black ops social engineering, including the active shooter drill prelude, the racially charged sniper scenario and the Hollywoodesque bomb bot takedown of the killer.

Jay talks about “enlightenment liberalism” that is being exacerbated and capitalized on by the internationalist elite, where the normal distinctions of human nature are being erased in order for a “Brave New World” of blended monoculture to be reconstructed out of the chaos. He says this Manichaean dialectic is part of a long term geopolitical strategy of ramping up tensions and instigating conflicts between extremist elements (i.e. BLM vs police, LGBTQ vs Islam) so that a One World Government dictated by Martial Law can rise up out of the ashes. We look at the volatile conditions that are the result of the multicultural experiment and consider the kind of social glue that would be needed to hold together a culture contrived on unity and oneness. This new pseudo religion is all about perception management and the amalgamation of emotions and opinions as defined by a synthetic 2-D reality of fake news and a hierarchy of victim classes.

This is what can result when mind-dead conservatives imitate what they have heard.

Often, the source material doesn't reflect on them very well. :problem:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:00 pm 
Political Junkie

I won't tell you again, so listen up: I'm not interested in those conservative perceptions. Those perceptions are all you've got, because you insist on remaining intellectually dull.

Put another way, there is nothing you can say that is going to change anything I write or the writing style, so take a seat, and relax.

Wouldn't try to change you for the world, Carmen. Your arrogance and intractability are really illuminating. You clearly and openly stereotype all male white conservatives, and then practically in the same sentence, complain that I'm doing the same thing to you. I think that there actually are some open minded liberals here. You just don't happen to be among them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

Wouldn't try to change you for the world, Carmen. Your arrogance and intractability are really illuminating. You clearly and openly stereotype all male white conservatives, and then practically in the same sentence, complain that I'm doing the same thing to you. I think that there actually are some open minded liberals here. You just don't happen to be among them.

You're not capable of discussing the thread topic, apparently.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:06 pm 
Political Junkie

Hmm, Red Ice.

Well that sure is interesting. Red Ice is a white nationalist/alt-right nooz source.

Look what else is out of Red Ice, Jay Dyer of Jay's Analysis.

https://jaysanalysis. com/2016/07/19/the-terror-dialectic-contrived-unity-jay-dyer-on-red-ice/ (link to whackodoodle site broken on purpose)

This is what can result when mind-dead conservatives imitate what they have heard.

Often, the source material doesn't reflect on them very well. :problem:

Admittedly, I did not come up with the phrase, but I'm nearly positive that I got it from one of my white nationalist buddies. It just fits so well.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:08 pm 
Political Junkie

Whew, so with you around we don't have to worry about stepping in any of that candid.

Is this cryptic response day?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

Admittedly, I did not come up with the phrase,

Yes, I know.

Originality of thought is not a conservative strong suit - never was.

Rote conformity, similitude, homogeneity, imitation, copying, and forced compliance, on the other hand..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next