The fix is in, Rittenhouse case...

News and events of the day
carmenjonze

Re: The fix is in, Rittenhouse case...

Post by carmenjonze »

Somebody needs a box of kleenex, boo hoo.
sam lefthand wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:05 pmI kind of feel sorry for him.
You are being manipulated.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

gounion wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:05 pm And I'm sure how Glenn and Green Dog will tell us how that's not being racist.
They'll tell us that all these black pastors sitting with families in courts are the racists. Sam Lefthand will dutifully chime in with some irrational logic about why they should be disqualified from running for office. :problem:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Extra points for anyone who can name this group.

Double L must Rock The Bells
@LoveThePuck

Black pastors should roll up in the courtroom tomorrow like…

https://twitter.com/LoveThePuck/status/ ... 6879930369

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by bradman »

gounion wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:35 pm Oh, yeah, like Tamir Rice. The cops said he had been warned several times, and pulled his gun and pointed it at them, at which point they had to shoot him.

Except that's not how it happened. It wasn't even in his hands. They zoomed right up on him, and as they got out the car they were blowing them away.

Sorry, but this whole thing about having to shoot someone because they pointed a toy gun at them doesn't pass the smell test. Most of the time when they say someone was resisting arrest, pointing a gun at them, yadda yadda yadda, turn out that it WASN'T what actually happened.
[bold] It was in his hands, but he wasn't "pointing" it at the officer. If you watch the video closely you will see Tamir getting up from the picnic table and start walking towards the officer. He's not pointing the gun, but looks more like he knows he's busted and is offering the gun to the rookie officer. A rookie officer that had a poor performance record in critical situations during training.

There was some talk about the veteran officer (a FTO) not following proper procedure and putting the rookie cop in a untenable situation. The union quickly squished that line of questioning and we never really heard anything about it after that.
Last edited by bradman on Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat. [Will Rogers]
bradman

Post by bradman »

Drak wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:28 pm There's a reason for the title of this thread.
Sounds like a ready made excuse for the prosecutions poor execution. Poor planning, along with the wrong strategy, has damn near assured failure.

Don't promise what can't be delivered.
I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat. [Will Rogers]
Drak

Post by Drak »

carmenjonze wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:54 pm Image

Somebody needs a box of kleenex, boo hoo.

You are being manipulated.
The Scott Baio School of Acting
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

bradman wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:31 am [bold] It was in his hands, but he wasn't "pointing" it at the officer. If you watch the video closely you will see Tamir getting up from the picnic table and start walking towards the officer. He's not pointing the gun, but looks more like he knows he's busted and is offering the gun to the rookie officer. A rookie officer that had a poor performance record in critical situations during training.

There was some talk about the veteran officer (a FTO) not following proper procedure and putting the rookie cop in a untenable situation. The union quickly squished that line of questioning and we never really heard anything about it after that.
Rookie, schmookie. The person killed him on sight and lied about it.

Dutifully, you buy the lie.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

bradman wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:41 am Don't promise what can't be delivered.
Like, don’t promise you can put away a dyed-in-the-wool WN in a country packed with white supremacist dupes.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Drak wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:43 am The Scott Baio School of Acting
:lol:

And the Kyle Rittenhouse fanboys around here stand and clap.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Drak »

carmenjonze wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:30 am Rookie, schmookie. The person killed him on sight and lied about it.

Dutifully, you buy the lie.
There’s a pattern with the poster.

gounion

Post by gounion »

bradman wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:31 am [bold] It was in his hands, but he wasn't "pointing" it at the officer. If you watch the video closely you will see Tamir getting up from the picnic table and start walking towards the officer. He's not pointing the gun, but looks more like he knows he's busted and is offering the gun to the rookie officer. A rookie officer that had a poor performance record in critical situations during training.

The cops lied on their reports. They said they had told him several times to drop the weapon, and they only shot him as he was pointing at them. That's a lie, of course, they drove right up on top of him, and were shooting him as they got out of the car. Never gave him a chance.

Pretty easy to get away with murder if you're a cop.
bradman

Post by bradman »

Drak wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:36 am There’s a pattern with the poster.
What do you make of this comment Drak?

viewtopic.php?t=98&p=3583#p3577
Not only did i want the rookie to be held accountable, i wanted the veteran FTO to also be held accountable. Unfortunately the age old problem with police unions reared it's ugly head.

The pattern is wanting to know the good, the bad, and the ugly. A desire to understand the chain of events that led to the disaster. To fully understand the mistakes made by all involved. It's how you prevent future mistakes.

In the mean time, most of the people i talk to have no clue as to who Kevin Mathewson is. Click bait headlines, what passes as the press, and a desire to hang Rittenhouse took care of that.
gounion

Post by gounion »

bradman wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:15 am What do you make of this comment Drak?

viewtopic.php?t=98&p=3583#p3577

Not only did i want the rookie to be held accountable, i wanted the veteran FTO to also be held accountable. Unfortunately the age old problem with police unions reared it's ugly head.

The pattern is wanting to know the good, the bad, and the ugly. A desire to understand the chain of events that led to the disaster. To fully understand the mistakes made by all involved. It's how you prevent future mistakes.

In the mean time, most of the people i talk to have no clue as to who Kevin Mathewson is. Click bait headlines, what passes as the press, and a desire to hang Rittenhouse took care of that.
No, a desire for JUSTICE. I'm tired of that bullshit. This isn't about "Hanging" anyone. It's being held accountable. What the right wants is to be able to go out fully armed and if anyone says a cross word to you, just blow them away.

Now how fucking stupid is it to allow fully armed militia people at these protests? They WANT to kill people, any excuse they can find. And you want to hand an excuse to this kid. Got it.
bradman

Post by bradman »

gounion wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:22 am No, a desire for JUSTICE. I'm tired of that bullshit. This isn't about "Hanging" anyone. It's being held accountable. What the right wants is to be able to go out fully armed and if anyone says a cross word to you, just blow them away.

Now how fucking stupid is it to allow fully armed militia people at these protests? They WANT to kill people, any excuse they can find. And you want to hand an excuse to this kid. Got it.
[bold] On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the stupidest, 10.

Do you know who Mathewson is?
gounion

Post by gounion »

bradman wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:32 am [bold] On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the stupidest, 10.
Glad you see you're realizing your comments weren't very intelligent.
Do you know who Mathewson is?
Yeah, one of the greatest pitchers of all time. Inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1936.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

bradman wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:15 am The pattern is wanting to know the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Well no, the pattern is making excuses for this WN criminal. You’ve been doing it under the façade of intellectual curiosity you don’t possess, since the minute this incident hit the news.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by sam lefthand »

carmenjonze wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:54 pm You are being manipulated.
No! Manipulated would mean someone is controlling me.

:lol:

That's just silly talking.
bradman

Post by bradman »

gounion wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:36 am Glad you see you're realizing your comments weren't very intelligent.

Yeah, one of the greatest pitchers of all time. Inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1936.
You're joking, right?

https://www.wisn.com/article/kenosha-gu ... s/35452361#
'Kenosha Guard' militia organizer says he takes no responsibility for 2 shooting deaths

Uhhmm... no, Mathewson. You are partially responsible and should be held accountable.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

bradman wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:15 amClick bait headlines, what passes as the press, and a desire to hang Rittenhouse took care of that.
This is the same paranoid, siege worldview shared by Oath Keepers, Three Percenters, alt-righters, and militia whackodoodles.

It’s also the same old dishonesty anyone can expect from you when it comes to the topic of police brutality and protests.

Rittenhouse is a white nationalist criminal with broad support from this country’s rightwing, which shares your kind of paranoia about protesting murderous cops. Making him accountable to his white nationalist criminality has nothing to do with hanging him, which is a reflection of a vigilante, lynchmob mentality.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:43 am

troll

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

bradman wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:47 am https://www.wisn.com/article/kenosha-gu ... s/35452361#
'Kenosha Guard' militia organizer says he takes no responsibility for 2 shooting deaths
Violent, rightwing skinhead sez he has no connection to white supremacy.

Film at eleven.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by gounion »

bradman wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:47 am You're joking, right?

https://www.wisn.com/article/kenosha-gu ... s/35452361#

Uhhmm... no, Mathewson. You are partially responsible and should be held accountable.
You asked an open-ended question that was pretty stupid to ask. You just throw a name out. So, I pointed out the Mathewson I knew about.

It's funny. So, THIS guy should be held accountable, but Rittenhouse shouldn't?

Got it :shock: :roll:

To me, they BOTH should be held accountable. Rittenhouse WANTED to kill someone. He should have to pay the price, not go free.
Drak

Post by Drak »

bradman wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:15 am

Here's the pattern. You make subtle (no so much) excuses and attempt to cover for bad people.

For example. In the George Floyd thread you brought up the "counterfeit" bill. That has nothing to do with anything.

In this thread you post a link on Facebook about arson. I get that you were responding to ProfX. But that really has nothing to do with anything. "But it was arson!" That doesn't give an out of town white supremacist kid license to show up heavily armed at a protest about cops killing black people, and then go and murder people. Or your comment: "The desire to Hang Rittenhouse."

You give excuses for the cops that killed Tamir Rice, by claiming the cop was a rookie, when child was murdered by cops.

You derailed the Storm thread detailing an insurrection by domestic terrorists, attempting to move it off topic by talking about Trucks and other stupid shit.

Or bringing up "Defund the Police" and blaming Democrats when it's a GOP op.

Etc.

carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Drak wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:11 am Here's the pattern. You make subtle (no so much) excuses and attempt to cover for bad people.

For example. In the George Floyd thread you brought up the "counterfeit" bill. That has nothing to do with anything.

In this thread you post a link on Facebook about arson. I get that you were responding to ProfX. But that really has nothing to do with anything. "But it was arson!" That doesn't give an out of town white supremacist kid license to show up heavily armed at a protest about cops killing black people, and then go and murder people. Or your comment: "The desire to Hang Rittenhouse."

You give excuses for the cops that killed Tamir Rice, by claiming the cop was a rookie, when child was murdered by cops.

You derailed the Storm thread detailing an insurrection by domestic terrorists, attempting to move it off topic by talking about Trucks and other stupid shit.

Or bringing up "Defund the Police" and blaming Democrats when it's a GOP op.

Etc.
And actually, the Jacob Blake protests were about a Kenosha “I feared for my life” crybaby who shot Blake up and paralyzed him. Blake was the one who called 911.

WN Boy got his gun yran up there to administer first aid to some buildings. :problem:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by bradman »

gounion wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:56 am You asked an open-ended question that was pretty stupid to ask. You just throw a name out. So, I pointed out the Mathewson I knew about.

It's funny. So, THIS guy should be held accountable, but Rittenhouse shouldn't?

Got it :shock: :roll:

To me, they BOTH should be held accountable. Rittenhouse WANTED to kill someone. He should have to pay the price, not go free.
Are you assuming i think Rittenhouse should go free? Who are you listening to? Cuz.......i've never said any such thing.

The point was, we are so focused on Rittenhouse that we totally miss who laid the kindling for the fire. Mathewson. What's the kids name that bought him the gun? The kids fathers name where the gun was stored? The owners of properties that are now saying they had nothing to do with it? The internal investigation into the police force members that emboldened the vigilantes? The legislators that would craft laws allowing a 'Kenosha Guard' in the first place? All that's lost because some want capital punishment instead of manslaughter that we may have been able to nail his ass for.