Storming The Capital 2: A Counter Storm is Coming

News and events of the day
Libertas

Re: Storming The Capital 2: A Counter Storm is Coming

Post by Libertas »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/unbalanced-t ... 14186.html

This is who you cons support.

'Unbalanced' Trump Fanatic Who Took An Arsenal To The Capitol On Jan. 6 Pleads Guilty
Fuck EVERYONE of you who is not LOUDLY denouncing trump and the GOP until this shit stops, you are PART of it...pricks
I sigh in your general direction.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Steve Bannon Indicted By Federal Grand Jury, ARREST WARRANT HAS BEEN ISSUED.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/12/politics ... index.html.

A federal grand jury has returned an indictment against former Trump adviser Steve Bannon for contempt of Congress, the Justice Department announced Friday.

Attorney General Merrick Garland has been under tremendous political pressure to indict Bannon since the House referred the Trump ally to the Justice Department for contempt on October 21.

"Since my first day in office, I have promised Justice Department employees that together we would show the American people by word and deed that the Department adheres to the rule of law, follows the facts and the law, and pursues equal justice under the law," Garland said in a statement Friday. "Today's charges reflect the Department's steadfast commitment to these principles."
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Libertas wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:15 pm https://www.yahoo.com/news/unbalanced-t ... 14186.html

This is who you cons support.

Fuck EVERYONE of you who is not LOUDLY denouncing trump and the GOP until this shit stops, you are PART of it...pricks
They like it.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:22 pmThey like it.
By not loudly denouncing they are promoting the FACT that trump will either prevail and take over with fascism or order his people to attack us, one or the other will happen and the board cons by their inaction and silence support that.

Your life, your family's life, they will sit by while you are attacked.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Michael Moore says he hopes Bannon will do the right thing and testify...

Jesus Michael, you just wake up from a coma?

https://youtu.be/BqVp48dN6v0
Drak

Post by Drak »

Libertas wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:41 am Michael Moore says he hopes Bannon will do the right thing and testify...

Jesus Michael, you just wake up from a coma?

https://youtu.be/BqVp48dN6v0
Micheal Moore isn’t trustworthy. He spends a far bit of time attacking the left from the left. I remember him attacking Obama from the stump during the 2018 midterms.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:38 am Micheal Moore isn’t trustworthy. He spends a far bit of time attacking the left from the left. I remember him attacking Obama from the stump during the 2018 midterms.
Agreed. I used to be a big fan, still am of certain of his work but he along with John Fugelsang and others in the public eye did tremendous damage to Hillary and others.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Libertas wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:56 am Agreed. I used to be a big fan, still am of certain of his work but he along with John Fugelsang and others in the public eye did tremendous damage to Hillary and others.
Susan Sarandon is another bad apple.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:15 pm Susan Sarandon is another bad apple.
My wife watches the Country Music shows and award shows, I dont. I think she was on this week's show I recorded for her to watch.

Could not leave the room fast enough.

Sarandon has proven she is not a decent person because by now she could have admitted she was wrong and apologized, but she wont. Bad human.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Coup Memo Sunday

News networks are reporting about more communications from Trump's inner circle about plans to overthrow the election:

Barbara Comstock Verified
@BarbaraComstock
2h
Many of the things that Trump, Mark Meadows et al are trying to stop from coming out are going to come out anyway because memos, emails, and texts have people on the receiving end who have them too. And the courts will ultimately require them to disclose too.

Brian Stelter Verified
@brianstelter
ANOTHER coup memo:

"In a memo not made public until now, then-White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows emailed to Vice President Mike Pence's top aide, on New Year's Eve, a detailed plan for undoing President Joe Biden's election victory"
In a memo not made public until now, then-White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows emailed to Vice President Mike Pence's top aide, on New Year's Eve, a detailed plan for undoing President Joe Biden's election victory, ABC News' Chief Washington Correspondent Jonathan Karl reports.

The memo, written by former President Donald Trump's campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis, is reported for the first time in Karl's upcoming book, "Betrayal: The Final Act of the Trump Show" -- demonstrating how Pence was under even more pressure than previously known to overturn the results of the 2020 election.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/memo-tr ... d=81134003

As to Mike Pence, there's also this:

Will Steakin Verified
@wsteaks
@jonkarl
asked the Trump about a NYT report that he pressured Pence by saying: "You can be a patriot or you can be a pussy.”

"I wouldn't dispute it," Trump said to Karl.

"Really?" Karl responded.

"I wouldn't dispute it," Trump repeated.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak, the unfortunate take away from all of this is how many Americans support a violent fascist takeover of the United States government including people right here on this message board.
Drak

Post by Drak »

@SpiroAgnewGhost

@January6thCmte will refer @MarkMeadows to the DOJ for criminal contempt, per @AdamSchiff

Drak

Post by Drak »

Libertas wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:53 pm Drak, the unfortunate take away from all of this is how many Americans support a violent fascist takeover of the United States government including people right here on this message board.
The local denialism in the face of reality would support that. There's also those who have no problem flat out admitting it. What they don't seem to understand is that when democracy ends it ends for everyone. People often deny, ignore or do nothing in countries where democracy ends. Then wake up when it's too late. History isn't fiction.

rainwater

Post by rainwater »

surely this has been posted, but here goes anyway.

this is beyond insane on All levels. that hed come back that hed be a Veep to a sadist.
this is what they did. they seem to still be in dallas waiting.
this is what bannon and sadist did to this con-try.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... s-1251929/
On the Ground With the QAnon Believers Who Flocked to Dallas for the Grand Return of JFK Jr.
Though the Kennedy scion failed to appear at Dealey Plaza this afternoon, some are hopeful he might make an appearance at a Rolling Stones concert later

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAQfmLC
Hundreds wait for Donald Trump and JFK Jr. to announce presidential plan - Nov 2

https://www.cnet.com/news/qanon-faq-why ... returning/
Even though the deceased president's son didn't rise from his grave, Q believers are still waiting in Dallas
and now believe Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richard is actually JFK Jr. in disguise.
Who are these..flag-sucking halfwits fleeced fooled by stupid little rich kids They speak for all that is cruel stupid They are racists hate mongers I piss down the throats of these Nazis Im too old to worry whether they like it. Fuck them.
HST.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

So, what I find fascinating is if JFK Jr. were still alive ... (Keith Richards? neat theory.) ... perhaps he's been hanging out with Elvis in Fresno? ... why these Qcumbers think he would in any way like Trump or ... sheesh, be running as his running mate. :roll:
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Yeah prof, sounds right.

Memos from trump to steal election should put him in prison while cons will deflect a new assist in coup.

Once we realize cons will defend anything and everything trump and GOP does the sooner we can be prepared for just how bad they will be.

I have an idea let’s just do what the mainstream media and Republican Party would do if Joe Biden or Barack Obama did 1/1000 of the crimes and actions of Donald Trump
sam lefthand

Post by sam lefthand »

Libertas wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:45 pm I have an idea let’s just do what the mainstream media and Republican Party would do if Joe Biden or Barack Obama did 1/1000 of the crimes and actions of Donald Trump
You're recipe is their recipe and that's no way to be.

:(

I will not join you in this quest.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Traitor Propagandist/Fascist Steven Bannon Ordered To Surrender His Passport.

https://www.rawstory.com/steve-bannon-i ... -passport/
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

marindem01 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:35 pm Traitor Propagandist/Fascist Steven Bannon Ordered To Surrender His Passport.

https://www.rawstory.com/steve-bannon-i ... -passport/
They say crime doesn't pay.

Well, neither does white conservatism.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Drak »

In the context of his arrest, coup plotter Bannon seemed to making threats on TV today. Telling his supporters to "stand by." And the media assisted him by sending out his message. He said, "“Nancy Pelosi, Merrick Garland, Joe Biden we’re gonna go on offense. Stand by.”

This coup plotting traitor should have been slapped with a gag order. And should not be allowed to spew threats over national networks.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:26 pm In the context of his arrest, coup plotter Bannon seemed to making threats on TV today. Telling his supporters to "stand by." And the media assisted him by sending out his message. He said, "“Nancy Pelosi, Merrick Garland, Joe Biden we’re gonna go on offense. Stand by.”

This coup plotting traitor should have been slapped with a gag order. And should not be allowed to spew threats over national networks.
If he said that no judge should allow him out of jail, ever. But, sadly they are going to start violence soon.
Cons will defend them, including those here.

In case any of you are harmed or killed by the fascists, i.e. republicans, well it was nice knowing ya. This is for real.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Drak wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:49 pm This was posted on the other forum, but here's part of the Eastman Memo.

Eastman is now making denials, and is pretending he doesn't know who told him to come up with this. This is treason.
Is there a link for this?

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Drak »

carmenjonze wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:03 pm Is there a link for this?
Here's a CNN link

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/21/politics ... index.html

carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Drak wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:11 pm Here's a CNN link

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/21/politics ... index.html
Ahh it's from the memo. The latest one, anyway. Thanks!

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Drak »

carmenjonze wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:30 pm Ahh it's from the memo. The latest one, anyway. Thanks!
NP