RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:49 pm 
Policy Wonk

RW Loud Mouth Ann Coulter took to Twitter to bemoan the fact that she is afraid she will "Die Alone".

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/an ... mg00000009.

Annie lashed out Florida Repulbican Maro Rubio after he called for an increase in Child Tax Credit.

"We live empty lives of quiet desperartion and will die alone," referring to herself a Single, Motherless Fascist/Homophobic/Islamophobic/KKK/Nazi Loving Loud Mouth Bully.

I thought Bill Maher was banging her?

Or was it Jimmy Walker?

Either way years of hating people can one very unpopular.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:52 pm 
Board Emeritus

I would suggest a more reasonable approach. I understand the feelings, but you would be up in arms if a liberal woman was spoken about in such a way. Let's uphold our principles.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:57 pm 
Board Emeritus

Pooooooooor repellent (m)Ann.

It's almost Christmas. Time for a little Dickens. "These are the chains I forged in life."

I don't like when anyone dies before their time, so I wish her many more years. However, I hope that she spends them out of our faces, *then* dies alone.

In other words, just go away.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:14 pm 
Policy Wonk

Coulter is like a living parody of right-wing nut jobs--except she's serious.

If she ever woke up, SNL should give her a job making fun of people like how she is now...a la "church lady."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

Instead of throwing herself a self-pity party she should be looking deep into herself and find what her qualities and talents are and use them towards positive things improving the lives of others. For so long she's used her hate to offend just about everyone and now she wonders why she's alone. It's not that I have a lack of compassion for what she's going through it's just after years of her abhorrent behavior I just don't care. She is the cause of her misery and it's she who has the power to change that.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

I would suggest a more reasonable approach. I understand the feelings, but you would be up in arms if a liberal woman was spoken about in such a way. Let's uphold our principles.

When somebody is complete and utter fetid, subhuman scum, as Coulter is, it doesn't much matter to me how they are talked about regardless of their ideology, or their gender.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:27 pm 
Policy Wonk

Who is Ann Coulter? Somebody who is real important on TV. I practically don't watch TV at all. I don't need it, certainly the TV news. I don't want to know stupid stuff. TV has gone straight down hill after Cronkite era.

It's a big waste of time.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

IMO the op perfectly demonstrated the principles of the left. Especially after they were consigned by another lefty.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:28 pm 
Policy Wonk

Annie is a victim of her creation. She has spent years spewing hate and vomiting up venom against any and all Minorites.

She became famous for her hate and now suddenly she has no ione n her life? Boo Fracking Hoo.

I have no mercy for her, she has no one but herself blame for her circumstances, and being lying Con that she, she will not take responsibility for her own actions.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

Last edited by marindem on Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

Her fan board shut down last week. They even disconnected the name from the DNS name server.

Basically it shut down because it started running low on active posters. There was a time when she'd say something especially outrageous and folks would come to the board to complain or praise her, they would join the board in the process, and post in threads.

Last couple years relatively speaking she became more and more establishment and her fans started complaining about her columns. They weren't scorched Earth enough.

I invited two people to come here, one liberal and one pretty moderate conservative. They were the only two I though might be able to fit in here. :|

I don't think the moderate conservative is going to show up. The Liberal might. :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

IMO the op perfectly demonstrated the principles of the left. Especially after they were consigned by another lefty.

Oh, too bad, Glen. You bemoan that some posters don’t fit your distorted opinion as to what the left should be. Yet at the same time you say virtually nothing about the right and their claims of moral superiority while their actions paint quite a different picture. That includes your false god.

I, myself, do not want to see someone dying with no one to comfort them. She should have many years left. It is up to her to do with them what she will to avoid the fate she feels creeping up on her. A good start would be to abandon the piece of crap persona she has cultivated simply to make herself (in)famous and bring in money.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

Subhuman scum...along with anyone who defends her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:10 am 
Policy Wonk

shes not saying single people should get a deduction too, she is saying people with children shouldn't get one.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:17 am 
Board Emeritus

Oh, too bad, Glen. You bemoan that some posters don’t fit your distorted opinion as to what the left should be. Yet at the same time you say virtually nothing about the right and their claims of moral superiority while their actions paint quite a different picture. That includes your false god.

I, myself, do not want to see someone dying with no one to comfort them. She should have many years left. It is up to her to do with them what she will to avoid the fate she feels creeping up on her. A good start would be to abandon the piece of crap persona she has cultivated simply to make herself (in)famous and bring in money.

Why did you direct those comments at me instead of gou. As I am saying those comments reflect exactly who the left are. While it is he who is bemoaning they don't fit his template of who the left is or should be.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:22 am 
Board Emeritus

Why did you direct those comments at me instead of gou.

Actually you probably wanted them directed at Ike. But YOUR problem is your usual problem. You broadbrush the left, say little to nothing about the right and claim to be independent. If you are independent show some balance.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:19 am 
Board Emeritus

Why did you direct those comments at me instead of gou. As I am saying those comments reflect exactly who the left are. While it is he who is bemoaning they don't fit his template of who the left is or should be.

Coulter is one of many public figures I have observed, as well as many I have sat across from in a room for hours who are so twisted, sick, and wrong that in my humble clinical opinion, are highly likely to die alone,.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:07 am 
Board Emeritus

Actually you probably wanted them directed at Ike. But YOUR problem is your usual problem. You broadbrush the left, say little to nothing about the right and claim to be independent. If you are independent show some balance.

Actually I believe Ike and Marin are not only being truthful. They are saying out loud what 90pct of lefties are thinking. Representing lw values and principles more honestly than most.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:14 am 
Board Emeritus

So, you know what the principles of the right are, correct? They mean what they say. Pedophilia is completely acceptable to the right. Even the editor of Christianity Today is calling the right out, that they've destroyed all semblance of principles. It's all about hate and power.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:48 am 
Board Emeritus

Actually I believe Ike and Marin are not only being truthful. They are saying out loud what 90pct of lefties are thinking. Representing lw values and principles more honestly than most.

You don't even read what other members are saying to you. You got some reasonable non-hostile feedback from bird. Did you read it? Did you try to develop a smidgen of introspection from it? Do you address it? Fuck no. You're right back with your usual song and dance about 90% of the left and leftist values. It's why everybody has given up on trying to dialog with you, glen...and why this has been reduced to you getting blasted all the time. You want to play victim, glen...but it's on you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:45 pm 
Policy Wonk

@glen.

As often has you have used your RW ConJob "Broadbrush" to attack Progressives, you have a lot of room there to talk there you Traitor who like Annie Defends/Condones/Supports a Russian Backed RePuBliKlan Fascist.

Coulter cut her niche very early. Former President Obama was NOT born in the U.s. (You are also a birther glen...nice circles you run in). She and other Cons, yourself included accused Mr. Obama of being a "Secret Muslim" because HIS MOTHER enrolled in a Muslim School when he was young boy.....you see it was his fault for attending the school his MOTHER ENROLLED HIM IN. You, Annie and all the good RePuBliKlans have screaming fits over the fact that Mr. Obama's Middle Name Was Hussein....my god you and Annie and the other Cons actually attacked Mr. Obama for a Middle Name he had so say so in....you and Annie are such good lemmings glen.

When Michele Obama created a tweet get Young Grils back who had been kidnapped, Annie decided to mock that too.

Annie traffics in hate and bigotry, and you Cons just plain loved it.

Annie lives in a world that she created and like you she is a Con who will never accept the blame for her own actions....because like you Annie is a member of the Party of Personal Responsibility who never really takes responbility for their actions or their words

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

One of the problems with people like Coulter who have a fear of being alone is they're not comfortable with themselves. It's as if she's not at peace with herself and there's a constant battle as to who she really is; the public persona or the private persona.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:39 pm 
Policy Wonk

Coulter is one of many public figures I have observed, as well as many I have sat across from in a room for hours who are so twisted, sick, and wrong that in my humble clinical opinion, are highly likely to die alone,.

a lot of people die alone that arent twisted, sick, or wrong. then again a lot of people who are sick and twisted and wrong dont die alone.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

a lot of people die alone that arent twisted, sick, or wrong. then again a lot of people who are sick and twisted and wrong dont die alone.

Which is why I used the adjective "many" and not "all." Also why I said "highly likely to die alone" and I did not say "always die alone." So...your point is?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:37 pm 
Policy Wonk

Which is why I used the adjective "many" and not "all." Also why I said "highly likely to die alone" and I did not say "always die alone." So...your point is?

just a little bit too kid rock for me. simplistic, or shades of truth "people get what they put in and they get what they deserve"

you are saying the have not is likely deserving as is the have? we know people held as slaves didnt get what they put in or what they deserved neither did the people who claimed they owned those other people. then theres mercy thats only for people that dont deserve it happens all the time.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

just a little bit too kid rock for me. simplistic, or shades of truth "people get what they put in and they get what they deserve"

you are saying the have not is likely deserving as is the have? we know people held as slaves didnt get what they put in or what they deserved neither did the people who claimed they owned those other people. then theres mercy thats only for people that dont deserve it happens all the time.

I'm reporting my observations and impressions. Obviously you will make of them what you will. Which should not extend to telling me what I'm saying.

Who TF is kid rock and why would I give a flying fuck what he/she thinks?

Last edited by Ike Bana on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.