DeSantis "stop woke" act...nobody questioned slavery before Americans...

News and events of the day
Libertas

DeSantis "stop woke" act...nobody questioned slavery before Americans...

Post by Libertas »

No one questioned slavery before Americans.

https://youtu.be/b-006dMBn_g

And he is pissed we got rid of it.

Patriots better be ready to deal with these violent fascists.
I sigh in your general direction.
carmenjonze

Re: DeSantis "stop woke" act...nobody questioned slavery before Americans...

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:19 pm No one questioned slavery before Americans.

https://youtu.be/b-006dMBn_g
Saw that viewtopic.php?p=38616#p38616
And he is pissed we got rid of it.

Patriots better be ready to deal with these violent fascists.
Yes because these backlashers are going to get way worse in the coming weeks, and far more worse than that over the next two years.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by bird »

Oops.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition ... ted_States

Sorry Governor DeathSantis but you are lying…again.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

These dirty confederates have been talkng like this since Reconstruction. Here’s where the crusty old 1870/Reagan-era perverted logic that DeOrwell’s latest doublespeak comes from:

The coloreds I mean African Americans owe their existence in God’s Favorite Country to God’s Favorite Party, who benevolently freed them and then thanks to the superior morality of white conservatism, generously bestowed 70 years of white-supremacist laws on them.

Democratparty is the KKK. How stupid do you have to be to be a negro and vote for the KKK!

Robertbyrd JoeBidensaysblacksarethejungleandinferiorandotherracistttings partyoflincoln partyoflincoln partyoflincoln why don’t they listen when we scream partyoflincoln at them oh it’s because they’re stupid.

Oh! and Strom Thurmond when he was a Democrat was NOT KKK, and neither were all those conservative whites who jumped ship to the Republican Party after the 60s. So stop saying that.

Becuz fact is, these nigras I mean African Americans or whatever they’re calling themselves this week are ingrates and frankly they're just too stupid to vote, since they vote overwhelmingly democratparty for no good reason after all we’ve done for them.

The only bluegums I mean blacks who are capable of thinking for themselves are the like 5% of, uh, African Americans that just so happen to vote for the Republican Party with it’s neonazis, CRT-baiters, anti-aborts, white supremacists, white nationalists, commiebaiters, Confederate flag consumers, book-banners, Jan. 6 belligerents, and Islamophobes. The other 95% are just doing whatever democratparty kkk racists tell them to! just like all these illegals I mean unpapered guest workers they’re bringing in to stack the racist democratparty kkk vote!

Blacks who don’t vote Republican Party of Virtuous Purity are really just racists that hate all whites, themselves, so of course they all vote racist MSDNCKKK nazi democrat party.

Oh and any contrary nigra who has something to say about this historical revisionist gaslighting doublespeak is a SJW woke pc cancel culture hypocrite racist that hates all whites, too.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

There is no better place in this galaxy to be a minority. There just isn’t.

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:20 am These dirty confederates have been talkng like this since Reconstruction. Here’s where the crusty old 1870/Reagan-era perverted logic that DeOrwell’s latest doublespeak comes from:

The coloreds I mean African Americans owe their existence in God’s Favorite Country to God’s Favorite Party, who benevolently freed them and then thanks to the superior morality of white conservatism, generously bestowed 70 years of white-supremacist laws on them.

Democratparty is the KKK. How stupid do you have to be to be a negro and vote for the KKK!

Robertbyrd JoeBidensaysblacksarethejungleandinferiorandotherracistttings partyoflincoln partyoflincoln partyoflincoln why don’t they listen when we scream partyoflincoln at them oh it’s because they’re stupid.

Oh! and Strom Thurmond when he was a Democrat was NOT KKK, and neither were all those conservative whites who jumped ship to the Republican Party after the 60s. So stop saying that.

Becuz fact is, these nigras I mean African Americans or whatever they’re calling themselves this week are ingrates and frankly they're just too stupid to vote, since they vote overwhelmingly democratparty for no good reason after all we’ve done for them.

The only bluegums I mean blacks who are capable of thinking for themselves are the like 5% of, uh, African Americans that just so happen to vote for the Republican Party with it’s neonazis, CRT-baiters, anti-aborts, white supremacists, white nationalists, commiebaiters, Confederate flag consumers, book-banners, Jan. 6 belligerents, and Islamophobes. The other 95% are just doing whatever democratparty kkk racists tell them to! just like all these illegals I mean unpapered guest workers they’re bringing in to stack the racist democratparty kkk vote!

Blacks who don’t vote Republican Party of Virtuous Purity are really just racists that hate all whites, themselves, so of course they all vote racist MSDNCKKK nazi democrat party.

Oh and any contrary nigra who has something to say about this historical revisionist gaslighting doublespeak is a SJW woke pc cancel culture hypocrite racist that hates all whites, too.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

There is no better place in this galaxy to be a minority. There just isn’t.

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.
This is brilliant, we need to write a screenplay.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:12 pm This is brilliant, we need to write a screenplay.
United States of America Burning

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:40 pm United States of America Burning
"There's not supposed to be a king"