RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:12 pm 
Policy Wonk

45 is so very happy that the United States, in its infinite capacity to deliver fighter aircraft to foreign counties annouced our country had just completed delivery of newest weapon in our arsenal, the F-52 fighter to Norway.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/che ... 6ac8fc042c.

There is only one problem with this announcement.

The F-52 only exists in the gaming world. In fact it part of the "Call of Duty" Franchise.

This is NOT a Saturday Night Live Skit.

If only it were.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

I understand several F-52's did a strafing run during the Bowling Green Massacre. :D

BTW, you can also tell the Norwegians we are sending them some X-Wing Fighters and AT-AT Walkers, too. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:35 pm 
Policy Wonk

Maybe we could throw in a Death Star as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:27 pm 
Policy Wonk

...and people actually are saying there's no evidence that Drumpf is unfit for office. Maybe they're unfit to voice an opinion. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

...and people actually are saying there's no evidence that Drumpf is unfit for office. Maybe they're unfit to voice an opinion. :)

srsly.

does he play vid games?....how did he know the call name of this video game fighter jet?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:16 am 
Board Emeritus

I think it is possible he said F when what he meant to say was B.

B-52's do exist. And we did send three B-52's to Norway in May of last year.

Giant B-52 bomber comes to Norway

http://norwaytoday.info/news/giant-b-52 ... way-first/

Or, as the Washington Post theorized: “In November we started delivering the first F-52s and F-35 fighter jets,” Trump said. “We have a total of 52 and they’ve delivered a number of them already a little ahead of schedule.”

"Trump was reading from a statement, and it appears he combined the figure of 52 planes with the “F” designation assigned to fighter jets in the U.S. inventory, such as the F-35 Lightning II."

Who knows with him, who would want to know, his brain glitched on 52's.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:21 am 
Board Emeritus

Roy do you remember when Moly Ivens said?:

"Ronald Reagan is so dumb that if you put his brains in a bee, it would fly backwards."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:07 am 
Board Emeritus

Trump is also offering them military advisors as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:08 am 
Policy Wonk

I think it is possible he said F when what he meant to say was B.

B-52's do exist. And we did send three B-52's to Norway in May of last year.

Giant B-52 bomber comes to Norway

http://norwaytoday.info/news/giant-b-52 ... way-first/

Or, as the Washington Post theorized: “In November we started delivering the first F-52s and F-35 fighter jets,” Trump said. “We have a total of 52 and they’ve delivered a number of them already a little ahead of schedule.”

"Trump was reading from a statement, and it appears he combined the figure of 52 planes with the “F” designation assigned to fighter jets in the U.S. inventory, such as the F-35 Lightning II."

Who knows with him, who would want to know, his brain glitched on 52's.

Hmm.... the article states that between 1-3 B-52s would be on Norwegian soil for the first time, but later states that it won't land at any of the bases... so...hmm....... maybe it would have to land at a civilian airport due to runway restrictions????? Running the exercises from a civilian airport?????? Weird.

But.... we don't sell B-52s to other countries... period.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:01 am 
Board Emeritus

I see Trump continues to love living in his universe of alternative facts.

President Trump cancels London trip, blames Obama for embassy deal
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... on-n837036

LONDON — President Donald Trump has canceled a trip to London to open the new U.S. Embassy, blaming the Obama administration for selling the old building in the city for "peanuts."

He criticised the move from "perhaps the best located and finest embassy," even though the relocation was initiated under George W. Bush's administration in 2008 and followed security concerns in the aftermath of terror attacks such as the 1998 embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya.

His decision was greeted with relief by London's Mayor Sadiq Khan who said Trump had "finally got the message" that he was not welcome in the capital.

The looming trip, along with another state visit for which no date has yet been set, has created a security headache for authorities amid the threat of mass protests.

A recent poll found 48 percent of British people believe the U.K. should withdraw the invitation for a full state visit, and more than 1.8 million people signed a petition to stop it going ahead.

[snip][end]

Keith Olbermann asked if in his upcoming physical, they would check if his head had been removed from his rectum.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:10 am 
Board Emeritus

Roy do you remember when Moly Ivens said?:

"Ronald Reagan is so dumb that if you put his brains in a bee, it would fly backwards."

Thanks Sam. I needed that.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:36 am 
Board Emeritus

Thanks Sam. I needed that.

You're welcome Bird.

You might need this too:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:45 am 
Policy Wonk

No Sam, 45 did not screw up the language, 45 was reading a prepared statement. 45 was not misquoted. 45 was reading a prepared statment.

Reading A Prepared Statement....what part of that don't you get Sam? There is not forgiving this Shithole President.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:56 am 
Board Emeritus

No Sam, 45 did not screw up the language, 45 was reading a prepared statement. 45 was not misquoted. 45 was reading a prepared statment.

Reading A Prepared Statement....what part of that don't you get Sam? There is not forgiving this Shithole President.

Marindem when I'm reading something aloud to someone I have to be very careful not to misspeak, because I'm using my brain to do two things at once, both reading and speaking at the same time.

There was noting in what I said about it which was forgiving. You chose to read that into what I said.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:36 pm 
Policy Wonk

45 was reading a prepared statement. It is up to him to insure the content of that statement is factual.

45 failed to do so.

No forgiving that lying Shithole.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:44 pm 
Board Emeritus

Donald Trump

Making America Gag Again.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

45 was reading a prepared statement. It is up to him to insure the content of that statement is factual.

45 failed to do so.

No forgiving that lying Shithole.

Correct. If he's going to read a prepared statement then he needs to be aware ahead of time exactly what the statement says. Once he read it, he owns it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

Went to the the link and it seems to be more of him misspeaking or reading something wrong. Lets not forget the time Obama mentioned 57 states.

There is so much wrong with Trump to jump on something like this event discounts all of the truly big screw-ups which are indefensible.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

I guess given the fact that he and his spox regularly talk about nonexistent fake things, people pounce on something like this.

I have my doubts he's ever played Call of Duty and was thinking of a video game plane; he probably meant to say B-52 and said F-52 instead.

There's no scandal (unlike the shit-storm remarks), but it's just a nice excuse to make fun of a reality-challenged ignoramus in general, so I'll do it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

I guess given the fact that he and his spox regularly talk about nonexistent fake things, people pounce on something like this.

I have my doubts he's ever played Call of Duty and was thinking of a video game plane; he probably meant to say B-52 and said F-52 instead.

There's no scandal (unlike the shit-storm remarks), but it's just a nice excuse to make fun of a reality-challenged ignoramus in general, so I'll do it.

Well, I do bring up Obama's 57 states every chance I get, so I feel ya.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

Went to the the link and it seems to be more of him misspeaking or reading something wrong. Lets not forget the time Obama mentioned 57 states.

There is so much wrong with Trump to jump on something like this event discounts all of the truly big screw-ups which are indefensible.

Yeah, you had to hang onto Obama's statement, because you didn't have anything REAL to say against him.

Most scandal-free Presidency in modern history.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yeah, you had to hang onto Obama's statement, because you didn't have anything REAL to say against him.

Most scandal-free Presidency in modern history.

Obama, is a very smart man and he knew the historical significance of his Presidency. I am sure he went way out of his way to make sure there would be no scandals during his time. Knowing he as well as future minority candidates would be judged by a much stricter standard.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:57 pm 
Board Emeritus

Obama, is a very smart man and he knew the historical significance of his Presidency. I am sure he went way out of his way to make sure there would be no scandals during his time. Knowing he as well as future minority candidates would be judged by a much stricter standard.

And that's why you had to hang on him misspeaking one time. It's all you had.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

Well, I do bring up Obama's 57 states every chance I get, so I feel ya.

Except Obama and his administration weren't constantly bombarding us with fake news, alternative facts, and lack of knowledge of actual history.

In that case, one gaffe was one gaffe.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

Except Obama and his administration weren't constantly bombarding us with fake news, alternative facts, and lack of knowledge of actual history.

In that case, one gaffe was one gaffe.

Yeah, it's a gaffe as opposed to living in a lying world where nothing true is said.